The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Karen Matthews copied the 'REAL GRIEF OF KATE McCANN', says body language expert India Ford (Channel 5 Doc, 6 Apr & Sun, 7 Apr 2017)  Mm11

Karen Matthews copied the 'REAL GRIEF OF KATE McCANN', says body language expert India Ford (Channel 5 Doc, 6 Apr & Sun, 7 Apr 2017)  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Karen Matthews copied the 'REAL GRIEF OF KATE McCANN', says body language expert India Ford (Channel 5 Doc, 6 Apr & Sun, 7 Apr 2017)  Mm11

Karen Matthews copied the 'REAL GRIEF OF KATE McCANN', says body language expert India Ford (Channel 5 Doc, 6 Apr & Sun, 7 Apr 2017)  Regist10

Karen Matthews copied the 'REAL GRIEF OF KATE McCANN', says body language expert India Ford (Channel 5 Doc, 6 Apr & Sun, 7 Apr 2017)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karen Matthews copied the 'REAL GRIEF OF KATE McCANN', says body language expert India Ford (Channel 5 Doc, 6 Apr & Sun, 7 Apr 2017)  Empty Karen Matthews copied the 'REAL GRIEF OF KATE McCANN', says body language expert India Ford (Channel 5 Doc, 6 Apr & Sun, 7 Apr 2017)

Post by Tony Bennett 07.04.17 7:55

According to India Ford, a 'body language expert' in last night's Channel 5 documentary, Kate McCann suffered 'real grief', while Karen Matthews copied her:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3275910/karen-matthews-best-friend-claims-others-helped-in-shannons-fake-kidnap-during-channel-5-documentary-and-wants-disgraced-mum-to-take-a-lie-detector-test-to-prove-it/

Sun,  April 2017

Karen Matthews copied the 'REAL GRIEF OF KATE McCANN', says body language expert India Ford (Channel 5 Doc, 6 Apr & Sun, 7 Apr 2017)  Gerry_11

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Karen Matthews copied the 'REAL GRIEF OF KATE McCANN', says body language expert India Ford (Channel 5 Doc, 6 Apr & Sun, 7 Apr 2017)  Empty Re: Karen Matthews copied the 'REAL GRIEF OF KATE McCANN', says body language expert India Ford (Channel 5 Doc, 6 Apr & Sun, 7 Apr 2017)

Post by RosieandSam 07.04.17 8:34

SHANNON MATTHEWS: The Mother's Story

Documentary: 65 minutes

Documentary about Karen Matthews, featuring testimony from family and friends, that reveals the true character of the woman who masterminded one of the most notorious crimes in living memory - the kidnapping of her own daughter, Shannon.

https://www.my5.tv/shannon-matthews-the-mothers-story/season-1/shannon-matthews-the-mothers-story

India Ford section starts at 15:20 but it is Dr Elizabeth Yardley and Amanda Platell (journalist) who draw the comparison to Kate McCann.
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Activity : 288

Back to top Go down

Karen Matthews copied the 'REAL GRIEF OF KATE McCANN', says body language expert India Ford (Channel 5 Doc, 6 Apr & Sun, 7 Apr 2017)  Empty Re: Karen Matthews copied the 'REAL GRIEF OF KATE McCANN', says body language expert India Ford (Channel 5 Doc, 6 Apr & Sun, 7 Apr 2017)

Post by JulieC 07.04.17 9:41

I think I must have blinked and missed the real grief of Kate McCann.
JulieC

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 07.04.17 9:56

There probably is real grief, after all it is very likely that Madeleine died.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 07.04.17 10:23

ChippyM wrote:There probably is real grief, after all it is very likely that Madeleine
Maybe so, but the image posted by Tony Bennett above does not picture grief. More like relief, and limelight enjoyment ! They look rather more grief stricken when they have lost court cases, interestingly.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieC 07.04.17 10:32

Cmaryholmes wrote:
ChippyM wrote:There probably is real grief, after all it is very likely that Madeleine
Maybe so, but the image posted by Tony Bennett above does not picture grief. More like relief, and limelight enjoyment ! They look rather more grief stricken when they have lost court cases, interestingly.

They both look genuinely really happy in the photo. Can't have been taken long after the "abduction". Very odd.
JulieC

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 07.04.17 12:57

Cmaryholmes wrote:

I would think the photo above is from before their holiday in Portugal.

Oh no, can't be ..... they have their wristbands on ....... unless this photograph has been altered? 

Or unless they are wearing these to support some other campaign prior to Madeleine's disappearance?

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 07.04.17 13:17

According to the Pamalam site, the photo was taken in Amsterdam in 2011.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 07.04.17 13:25

Amy Dean wrote:According to the Pamalam site, the photo was taken in Amsterdam in 2011.
And they can't contain their glee.....Now, I do not claim to be a 'Body Language Expert', but I can see that the Mccanns are really holding up well considering their beloved daughter has been the the hands of a 'predator' for four years!
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 07.04.17 14:18

Amy Dean wrote:According to the Pamalam site, the photo was taken in Amsterdam in 2011.
 Ok.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticmeg 08.04.17 6:05

I cannot help feeling that Karen Matthews is to some extent being used as a McC pawn i.e. she has been vilified as "evil" when lacking intelligence is nearer to the truth.  It is as though the public is being invited to displace all their hatred on Karen thus leaving the McCs untarnished............and the timing of the recent TV programmes is very interesting.
mysticmeg
mysticmeg

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.04.17 8:13

Tony Bennett wrote:According to India Ford, a 'body language expert' in last night's Channel 5 documentary, Kate McCann suffered 'real grief', while Karen Matthews copied her:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3275910/karen-matthews-best-friend-claims-others-helped-in-shannons-fake-kidnap-during-channel-5-documentary-and-wants-disgraced-mum-to-take-a-lie-detector-test-to-prove-it/

Sun,  April 2017

Karen Matthews copied the 'REAL GRIEF OF KATE McCANN', says body language expert India Ford (Channel 5 Doc, 6 Apr & Sun, 7 Apr 2017)  Gerry_11

Never too difficult for someone on CMOMM to make the headlines look just what they are - CRAPOLA.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.04.17 8:19

Sorry Tony my post above looks as though it is part of your original post.  Don't know why but I don't seem to be able to edit within that post.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum