The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

New YouTube video on Kate and Gerry McCann's body language

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New YouTube video on Kate and Gerry McCann's body language

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 05.10.17 8:08

Not as convincing as Peter Hyatt, but nevertheless some good points about Gerry's facial expressions which may interest members:

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: New YouTube video on Kate and Gerry McCann's body language

Post by Verdi on 05.10.17 12:45

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Not as convincing as Peter Hyatt, but nevertheless some good points about Gerry's facial expressions which may interest members:

The facial expression ^^^ tells a story in itself - not only him but also her.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 06.10.17 21:16

Has this been video saved by someone please? I tried to find it on Google earlier today and it says the account has been closed.... thinking
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.10.17 12:56

@worriedmum wrote:Has this been video saved by someone please? I tried to find it on Google earlier today and it says the account has been closed.... thinking
Is this what you're referring to?

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13407p250-video-of-the-day

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 07.10.17 13:34

No it's the video at the beginning. I have found it again today...strange!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7uiTEZZYrE
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.10.17 15:45

I miss understood you.  I couldn't understand why you were looking for a video on YouTube that was uploaded by Get'emGoncalo on this thread.

If you want to view it on YouTube for some reason, just start play and the YouTube logo appears at bottom right.  Click on the logo and it takes you to YouTube.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 07.10.17 17:44

I accessed it on Youtube before it was put on the forum. When I tried to view it again  via Kindle it wouldn't load. I thought it had been 'whooshed'.
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 07.10.17 18:15

That was a great vid, showing the disparity between K & G which I've been saying for years. She's all eaten up and haggard and he looks like he did 10 years ago.
He is in charge and she obeys. She doesn't like "the situation" one bit whereas he is happy as Larry. My god, he is so arrogant.
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.10.17 21:30

@worriedmum wrote:I accessed it on Youtube before it was put on the forum. When I tried to view it again  via Kindle it wouldn't load. I thought it had been 'whooshed'.
Assuming you are replying to me - you posted your comment on the thread initiated by Get'emGoncalo featuring the video upload.  The video was/is running perfectly so why did you bother to mention it at all.

Believe me, I don't appreciate my time being wasted and please, no need to thank me, it might go to my head.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.10.17 21:33

@Mark Willis wrote:That was a great vid, showing the disparity between K & G which I've been saying for years. She's all eaten up and haggard and he looks like he did 10 years ago.
He is in charge and she obeys. She doesn't like "the situation" one bit whereas he is happy as Larry. My god, he is so arrogant.
It's dynamite innit?  Latter days Kate McCann is reminiscent of the old US movie 'What Ever Happened to Baby Jane' - fifteen going on fifty.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on 07.10.17 22:00

@Verdi wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:I accessed it on Youtube before it was put on the forum. When I tried to view it again  via Kindle it wouldn't load. I thought it had been 'whooshed'.
Assuming you are replying to me - you posted your comment on the thread initiated by Get'emGoncalo featuring the video upload.  The video was/is running perfectly so why did you bother to mention it at all.

Believe me, I don't appreciate my time being wasted and please, no need to thank me, it might go to my head.
It is comments like this that stop me from posting on here.

Members are asked to stay on topic.  If you have a personal grievance please take it to PM.

Thank you.

Mods

Julie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 09.10.17 5:39

Seems a new tuber is uploading many of the early interviews.... Madeleine's Army....forgot all about this one, not around much these days eh?  
https://youtu.be/GQm_tAO3uqU

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 09.10.17 11:46

https://youtu.be/GQm_tAO3uqU

0:31 - "negligible parents" - you can say that again !

1:30 - "thinking about finding her". Well, they didn't DO anything about looking for her

2:04 - "this crisis has hit many people". I wonder who or what hit Madeleine ?

2:23 - "affected us". US !! Poor Madeleine. Gone but NEVER forgotten by US
polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.10.17 12:40

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Not as convincing as Peter Hyatt, but nevertheless some good points about Gerry's facial expressions which may interest members:

Ignoring the body language issue just for the moment, this short video has humorous qualities hidden beneath the focal point - thanks to the producer.

For example, watch @04:53 as the illustrious duo leave the Ocean Club foyer for a leisurely stroll having dumped their two remaining children somewhere within, well groomed and pristine in their 'touristy' ensembles.  Jolly Gerald is about to wave to the adoring crowd across the street, until he realizes that's probably not the best thing to do - either that or nobody was looking!

I think it's a well produced video for the purpose.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum