The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 7 Mm11

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 7 Mm11

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 7 Regist10

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 7 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Doug abc 12.02.17 19:10

Following on from the comment by ChippyM. Perhaps all of the chldren were bedded down in the McCann's apartment. They chose this apartment because it is the nearest to the Tapas bar and therefore the best choice for one of the group to check on the children every now and then. The children were settled down, perhaps with the help of sedatives. When they were asleep, all of the parents went to the tapas bar, which seems totally irresponsible, but there we go. At  some point madeleine awoke and perhaps with a friend and found further drugs which they took, these may have been sleeping pills. The friend was found unconcious but otherwise unharmed, madeleine however had been is a semi concious state and suffered a fatal fall from the sofa onto the tiled floor.
I must tell you this is not a ridiculous scenario,I had a similar expererience as a child, we played with the children of a doctor, and they had got sleeping pills from their fathers bag, and we all took one. There was a big commotion and internal inquest when the parents in the neighbourhood couldn't wake their children up. My mother always said that the doctor could have been struck off for what happened.
Doug abc

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 7 Empty Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Verdi 12.02.17 20:02

kaz wrote:
Verdi wrote:
kaz wrote:From what I’ve read in the PJ Files it does seem as though the twins were given some sort of sedative on the evening of the third of May.
Would you be so kind as to provide the link to where this information can be found in the PJ files?  Thanks howdy .

RECORD OF TAPE RECORDED INTERVIEW
Police Exhibit No IM20A

Person Interviewed:
Fiona PAYNE
Number of Pages 55

‘’…………………. Erm, tut, I looked, when I went into the room that Madeleine was sleeping in, the room was dark, Madeleine, erm, Madeleine's bed was sort of folded back, the sheets, quite kind of neatly really, erm, Sean and Amelie were fast asleep in their cots, they didn't stir, you know, I was opening the cupboards in the room and moving around the room, they didn't stir at all, which that was, that was odd…..’’
As I suspected, what you have read in the PJ files is the McCann version of the truth - when asking for a link I was rather hoping for something more conclusive i.e. evidence.

No, you needn't take the trouble to run me through anything - I was only interested to learn the source of your information.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.02.17 20:32

PeterMac's e-book is well researched and thorough in it's approach to the subject of sedation, leaving a conclusion to the eye of the reader.

Something that baffles me is why, if the McCanns or someone known to them had sedated one, two or all of the McCann children, why would they draw attention to it?  Why make such a show of checking the twins breathing if not to add credence to the drugged by abductor theory?  Surely even a qualified medic, if they found their child/ren in an unconscious state, would immediately arrange for them to be rushed to hospital - no matter what!

Another thing that always lurks in the back of my mind is Goncalo Amaral's mention in his book, I quote..

The Truth of the Lie - Goncalo Amaral  Chapter 3

Lots of people were already in place; however, nobody appeared in the photos. We don't know, for example, how they were dressed. Such observations can turn out to be important later on. The report mentions that the twins were asleep in their bed, but there is no proof to confirm it; on the contrary, in the photographs, you can see empty cots, where only the mattresses remain - the sheets and blankets having been removed. Why have their beds been stripped? If the sheets had not been removed, traces of their presence could have been found there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Were the twins even there?  The only witnesses present who mention the twins are the McCanns, their friends, Warner's staff (all questionable in their own right) and a GNR officer who could easily have been duped by the chaos, the language barrier and Kate McCann/Fiona Payne's fabrication.

To believe that Madeleine and/or the twins were sedated, you have to first believe that all the children were left by the McCanns and their friends - including grandmother Dianne Webster - every night unattended whilst they were dining at the Tapas restaurant.

I don't believe that any more than I believe the McCanns left the patio door unlocked every night.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 12.02.17 22:36

Verdi wrote:PeterMac's e-book is well researched and thorough in it's approach to the subject of sedation, leaving a conclusion to the eye of the reader.

Something that baffles me is why, if the McCanns or someone known to them had sedated one, two or all of the McCann children, why would they draw attention to it?  Why make such a show of checking the twins breathing if not to add credence to the drugged by abductor theory?  Surely even a qualified medic, if they found their child/ren in an unconscious state, would immediately arrange for them to be rushed to hospital - no matter what!

Another thing that always lurks in the back of my mind is Goncalo Amaral's mention in his book, I quote..

The Truth of the Lie - Goncalo Amaral  Chapter 3

Lots of people were already in place; however, nobody appeared in the photos. We don't know, for example, how they were dressed. Such observations can turn out to be important later on. The report mentions that the twins were asleep in their bed, but there is no proof to confirm it; on the contrary, in the photographs, you can see empty cots, where only the mattresses remain - the sheets and blankets having been removed. Why have their beds been stripped? If the sheets had not been removed, traces of their presence could have been found there.

Were the twins even there?  The only witnesses present who mention the twins are the McCanns, their friends, Warner's staff (all questionable in their own right) and a GNR officer who could easily have been duped by the chaos, the language barrier and Kate McCann/Fiona Payne's fabrication.

To believe that Madeleine and/or the twins were sedated, you have to first believe that all the children were left by the McCanns and their friends - including grandmother Dianne Webster - every night unattended whilst they were dining at the Tapas restaurant.

I don't believe that any more than I believe the McCanns left the patio door unlocked every night.
A good point there regarding  removal of the sheets and blankets  from the cots. I can understand the blankets, maybe they had their own comfort blanket but not the sheets. You would only remove the sheets is they were wet from saliva/urine or if you were going to use them to make up other cots.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by suzysu 12.02.17 23:49

5A CHEST OF DRAWERS
01_VOLUMEIa_Page_22 
5A PHOTO REPORT 
 PJ PHOTOS
Does anyone else remember something about the drugs in this photo being Kate's father's heart medication? Something odd about drugs Kate and Gerry had in their bedside drawer?
suzysu

Activity : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier 13.02.17 1:46

suzysu wrote:
5A CHEST OF DRAWERS
01_VOLUMEIa_Page_22 
5A PHOTO REPORT 
 PJ PHOTOS
Does anyone else remember something about the drugs in this photo being Kate's father's heart medication? Something odd about drugs Kate and Gerry had in their bedside drawer?
It was said they were drugs for Kate's fathers parkinson's disease. More on subject here https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4874-kate-mccann-s-attack-on-lies-over-drugs-found-in-maddie-flat
tinkier
tinkier

Activity : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 13.02.17 3:34

ChippyM wrote:
one day we will find you wrote:i feel the mccans gave maddie something a lot stronger than calpol.one of the group had said their child was sick and vomited and he had to clean it up before returning to the group.i feel it wasnt his child that was sick and vomiting.it was maddie and maybe the reason she died'choked on her vomit after being drugged at bedtime

What if all the children were left together and accidentally consumed varying amounts of some drug or substance which shouldn't have been left accessible?  Then 1 or more of the children become ill as a result, 1 recovers, 1 does not. A group of doctors could monitor the ill children and think all will recover. When one doesn't recover as expected they are left being responsible for an overdose AND not getting the child to hospital as they should have done.

Either this or more than one child could have been given some kind of sedative intentionally...then the illness scenario again.

These 2 scenarios could explain the 'pact' and solidarity of the group. It could also explain the breathing checks on the Twins by an unnerved parent who is paranoid about the health of their remaining children.
Kate and gerry could havce explained away an accidental overdose.
Maddie found the pills and thinking it was candy ate them, this happens more than you think and we often see and hear reports in the media of children ingesting drugs, detergent pouches, sundry poisonous chemicals etc.

They could have claimed they didn't know she had taken them and when they returned and checked on them before bed, all 3 appeared well and sleeping.
They only realized what had happened when they woke the next day and found Maddie dead in bed or found her dead in the sitting room after she had apparantly woken, gone into the sitting room and died there as a result of a fall or overdose.

As they had been drinking they could have claimed they heard nothing due to sleeping the sleep of the inebriated.

No prosecution since it was 'accidental' public sympathy or  scorn given they were doctors and should have known better about keeping medication out of the reach of children.

Possibly a telling off from the GMC for the same reason.

Maddie gets a dignified burial, kate can grieve and life goes on.

That Maddie disappeared would strongly indicate that whatever caused Maddie's death could not be explained away as an accident.

Signs of long term sedation.
Medication not prescribed to Maddie by an independent doctor.
Signs of unexplained injuries.
Signs of sexual abuse. such as genital injury.
Signs of old healed injuries.
Signs of injuries that would have warranted treatment at a hospital but no record of said treatment(s)
Signs of injuries older but healing.

How to explain away accidental overdose when the blood and hair reveal otherwise.
How to explain away signs of sexual abuse either recent or older and healing/healed.
How to explain away unexplained injuries that could not have been caused by the accident fall etc
How to explain away old healed injuries that warranted medical intervention but none are recorded.
How to explain away accidental overdose of one drug when the blood and hair reveal traces of other unmentioned drugs.

Maddie had to disappear to prevent an autopsy being performed.
Something or somethings would have been found that would have shown Maddie's death do be none accidental or a result of long term abuse of some kind.

Either would mean the end of the mccanns careers and probably that of at least one of the tapas 7.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 13.02.17 8:17

Regarding the theory that influential people were in Praia da Luz that week for some sort of medical conference, I would be surprised if out of that many people over nearly 10 years, there was not one whistle-blower, even anonymously, who would be prepared to say why that many seemingly unconnected elite people were there at the same time. However this has always been a massive sticking point for me. I don't understand why so many well off and influential people would be there at the same time, when personally the Ocean Club seems quite run down and budget. I hate to think about paedophile rings but it explains more I think the extreme secrecy and dead ends over the years.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadicinfo 13.02.17 8:29

nglfi wrote:Regarding the theory that influential people were in Praia da Luz that week for some sort of medical conference, I would be surprised if out of that many people over nearly 10 years, there was not one whistle-blower, even anonymously, who would be prepared to say why that many seemingly unconnected elite people were there at the same time. However this has always been a massive sticking point for me. I don't understand why so many  well off and influential people would be there at the same time, when personally the Ocean Club seems quite run down and budget. I hate to think about paedophile rings but it explains more I think the extreme secrecy and dead ends over the years.

..quite....is there any info on just how the McCanns holiday came about in the first place, was it them who paid for it or was it offered ?
Nomadicinfo
Nomadicinfo

Activity : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 13.02.17 8:52

Verdi wrote:
kaz wrote:
Verdi wrote:
kaz wrote:From what I’ve read in the PJ Files it does seem as though the twins were given some sort of sedative on the evening of the third of May.
Would you be so kind as to provide the link to where this information can be found in the PJ files?  Thanks howdy .

RECORD OF TAPE RECORDED INTERVIEW
Police Exhibit No IM20A

Person Interviewed:
Fiona PAYNE
Number of Pages 55

‘’…………………. Erm, tut, I looked, when I went into the room that Madeleine was sleeping in, the room was dark, Madeleine, erm, Madeleine's bed was sort of folded back, the sheets, quite kind of neatly really, erm, Sean and Amelie were fast asleep in their cots, they didn't stir, you know, I was opening the cupboards in the room and moving around the room, they didn't stir at all, which that was, that was odd…..’’
As I suspected, what you have read in the PJ files is the McCann version of the truth - when asking for a link I was rather hoping for something more conclusive i.e. evidence.

No, you needn't take the trouble to run me through anything - I was only interested to learn the source of your information.
When the McCann version of events is backed up by observation by independent witnesses I think we can draw conclusion from it.Whilst we are on the subject here I do find I disconcerting that the McCanns' 'version of events' seems to be wholly credible when it supports pre conceived 'theories' and wholly unreliable when it doesn't! To some people.
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.02.17 11:58

I have been arguing that point for years - of course they could easily explain away an accidental overdose as they could explain away any other accident.  They didn't even need to admit leaving the children unattended every night as at least one of the adults and/or children were poorly so in their respective apartments and they were said to have been up and down from the restaurant table every night - unlikely anyone was taking note of their every move.  The pretext of leaving the children unattended, in my opinion, was created to give an abductor opportunity - full stop.

"Maddie had to disappear to prevent an autopsy being performed.

Something or somethings would have been found that would have shown Maddie's death do be none accidental or a result of long term abuse of some kind."

Spot on - there can be no other explanation, another point I've been arguing for years. 

This brings the thread back on track thumbsup !

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 13.02.17 12:06

Is it possible that a medical intervention was attempted which went wrong?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 13.02.17 12:11

tinkier wrote:
suzysu wrote:
5A CHEST OF DRAWERS
01_VOLUMEIa_Page_22 
5A PHOTO REPORT 
 PJ PHOTOS
It was said they were drugs for Kate's fathers parkinson's disease. More on subject here https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4874-kate-mccann-s-attack-on-lies-over-drugs-found-in-maddie-flat
Why would they need/have Kate's father's  prescribed medication with them on their weeks holiday? There were photos taken of the villa of Kate's father's medication but they had visited then so to be expected that he would bring his much needed prescription.
Also I wasn't aware it was heart medication but for Parkinsons disease.

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 13.02.17 12:50

Hobs and Verdi    clapping

Spot on , totally agree !

No neglect = No abduction = No Alibi ! 

So many people still focus on " they left the children alone !" I continue to push no they didn't for all the above reasons !

Then I direct them here  to read the amazing research and investigation . So thank you to all  clapping

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by one day we will find you 13.02.17 14:58

louminal which shows traces of blood when sprayed should have been used.maybe there was a larger pool of blood that was cleaned up .if the blood was found under the tiles it might indicate quite a large amount as it would have had to seep through the tiles.they might have been able to determine that with that much blood loss a 3year old would not survive.was she seen after the crying incident that mrs fern reported.we cant take the word of the tapas 9 and their nannies that she was.it has to be an independent witness .their nannies hand writing should be looked at to see if she forged any signatures on the time sheets.if she did the police should charge her for it and take it from there.she is the weak link.the tapas9 are doctors they wont crack.iam not saying the nanny knows everything they would not take that risk.but she may have been asked to lie about the last time she saw maddie.maddie must be found and given a proper christian burial her little soul must have peace.even if the mccans dont face justice.'iam a muslim by the way'
one day we will find you
one day we will find you

Activity : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadicinfo 13.02.17 15:33

one day we will find you wrote:louminal which shows traces of blood when sprayed should have been used.maybe there was a larger pool of blood that was cleaned up .if the blood was found under the tiles it might indicate quite a large amount as it would have had to seep through the tiles.they might have been able to determine that with that much blood loss a 3year old would not survive.was she seen after the crying incident that mrs fern reported.we cant take the word of the tapas 9 and their nannies that she was.it has to be an independent witness .their nannies hand writing should be looked at to see if she forged any signatures on the time sheets.if she did the police should charge her for it and take it from there.she is the weak link.the tapas9 are doctors they wont crack.iam not saying the nanny knows everything they would not take that risk.but she may have been asked to lie about the last time she saw maddie.maddie must be found and given a proper christian burial her little soul must have peace.even if the mccans dont face justice.'iam a muslim by the way'

...so how did the blood come about, even if she had fallen between the chair and the wall would the fall of been enough to produce blood...?..in anycase there's no solid proof that she did die in the appartment, if we are prepared to believe that there is no real sign of Maddie from sunday or monday onwards then we should also accept the idea that she died elsewhere and was hidden in the appartment afterwards....
Nomadicinfo
Nomadicinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 13.02.17 15:51

one day we will find you wrote:louminal which shows traces of blood when sprayed should have been used.maybe there was a larger pool of blood that was cleaned up .if the blood was found under the tiles it might indicate quite a large amount as it would have had to seep through the tiles.they might have been able to determine that with that much blood loss a 3year old would not survive.was she seen after the crying incident that mrs fern reported.we cant take the word of the tapas 9 and their nannies that she was.it has to be an independent witness .their nannies hand writing should be looked at to see if she forged any signatures on the time sheets.if she did the police should charge her for it and take it from there.she is the weak link.the tapas9 are doctors they wont crack.iam not saying the nanny knows everything they would not take that risk.but she may have been asked to lie about the last time she saw maddie.maddie must be found and given a proper christian burial her little soul must have peace.even if the mccans dont face justice.'iam a muslim by the way'

I agree, why was luminol not used though? Because this case has the secret services grubby fingerprints all over it! Ive always wondered why it wasnt suggested wen the dogs were.

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by one day we will find you 13.02.17 15:54

Nomadicinfo wrote:

...so how did the blood come about, even if she had fell between the chair and the wall would the fall of been enough to produce blood...?..in anycase there's no solid proof that she did die in the appartment, if we are prepared to believe that there is no real sign of Maddie from sunday or monday onwards then we should also accept the idea that she died elsewhere and was hidden in the appartment afterwards....
falling from the window ledge where the blood was found and hitting her head as she fell backwards maybe enough to kill a 3year old.i doubt very much she died anywhere else .but its possible .any theories on where the death might have taken place
one day we will find you
one day we will find you

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash 13.02.17 15:55

Wasn't luminol used on the walls?
hogwash
hogwash

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.02.17 15:56

With respect, you really do need to read up on the case before drawing baseless conclusions.  You're detracting from years of research and analysis by reverting to misinformation and random meaningless comment.

As regards forensics, detail of the blood residue samples harvested by the Portuguese experts and later re-tested by the UK forensic laboratories can be found here..

'There proceeded the search for possible blood traces in all of the apartment, using a variable- wave light source appropriate for the task.This search resulted in the detection of several spots having a red-brown tone that suggested blood, which were subjected to a "Kastle-Mayer" peroxidise test, the result obtained, in all cases, being negative.

There also proceeded the observation and search for blood traces inside the apartment using a chemical product to find latent blood traces. In the application of the referred product no results characteristic of the presence of blood traces were found.'

'On 4 August 2007, at 15h00, a crime laboratory team comprising the signatories
went, at the request of DIC Portimao PJ, to a residence at [the above address] in
order to collect trace evidence from the place.

According to the request by the officers of the DIC Portimao present at the location,
the undersigned should proceed to inspect, "by naked eye" [in natural light] and
through the use of a light source that can alter wavelengths appropriately for the job,
and to the recovery of all spots
[stains; marks] existing on the floor and on the wall of the living room next to the place from where there were previously lifted and collected four floor tiles, and on the back of the blue, cloth-upholstered sofas that were next to that wall.'

You can also use the forum's search facility - you will find a wealth of information on just about every aspect of the case you might be interested in.

NB:  Your faith has no relevance to this thread  howdy .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadicinfo 13.02.17 16:05

one day we will find you wrote:
Nomadicinfo wrote:

...so how did the blood come about, even if she had fell between the chair and the wall would the fall of been enough to produce blood...?..in anycase there's no solid proof that she did die in the appartment, if we are prepared to believe that there is no real sign of Maddie from sunday or monday onwards then we should also accept the idea that she died elsewhere and was hidden in the appartment afterwards....
falling from the window ledge where the blood was found and hitting her head as she fell backwards maybe enough to kill a 3year old.i doubt very much she died anywhere else .but its possible .any theories on where the death might have taken place

...well im certain that others within the group were well aware of Maddies death and that the kidnapper version was planned in advance between them....the question is if that being the case why should the others go so far to help unless there was a direct link between themselves, the McCanns and her death, i think there should be more focus on the group as a whole...
Nomadicinfo
Nomadicinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by one day we will find you 13.02.17 16:08

Verdi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have been arguing that point for years - of course they could easily explain away an accidental overdose as they could explain away any other accident.  They didn't even need to admit leaving the children unattended every night as at least one of the adults and/or children were poorly so in their respective apartments and they were said to have been up and down from the restaurant table every night - unlikely anyone was taking note of their every move.  The pretext of leaving the children unattended, in my opinion, was created to give an abductor opportunity - full stop.

"Maddie had to disappear to prevent an autopsy being performed.

Something or somethings would have been found that would have shown Maddie's death do be none accidental or a result of long term abuse of some kind."

Spot on - there can be no other explanation, another point I've been arguing for years. 

This brings the thread back on track thumbsup !
they could explain the above and watch their lives go down the pan.i doubt it very much if they could
one day we will find you
one day we will find you

Back to top Go down

Post by one day we will find you 13.02.17 16:13

Verdi wrote:
With respect, you really do need to read up on the case before drawing baseless conclusions.  You're detracting from years of research and analysis by reverting to misinformation and random meaningless comment.

As regards forensics, detail of the blood residue samples harvested by the Portuguese experts and later re-tested by the UK forensic laboratories can be found here..

'There proceeded the search for possible blood traces in all of the apartment, using a variable- wave light source appropriate for the task.This search resulted in the detection of several spots having a red-brown tone that suggested blood, which were subjected to a "Kastle-Mayer" peroxidise test, the result obtained, in all cases, being negative.

There also proceeded the observation and search for blood traces inside the apartment using a chemical product to find latent blood traces. In the application of the referred product no results characteristic of the presence of blood traces were found.'

'On 4 August 2007, at 15h00, a crime laboratory team comprising the signatories
went, at the request of DIC Portimao PJ, to a residence at [the above address] in
order to collect trace evidence from the place.

According to the request by the officers of the DIC Portimao present at the location,
the undersigned should proceed to inspect, "by naked eye" [in natural light] and
through the use of a light source that can alter wavelengths appropriately for the job,
and to the recovery of all spots
[stains; marks] existing on the floor and on the wall of the living room next to the place from where there were previously lifted and collected four floor tiles, and on the back of the blue, cloth-upholstered sofas that were next to that wall.'

You can also use the forum's search facility - you will find a wealth of information on just about every aspect of the case you might be interested in.

NB:  Your faith has no relevance to this thread  howdy .
your above post tells me nothing.peoples of all faiths want maddie found'was my point'no need to take your hat off
one day we will find you
one day we will find you

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 13.02.17 17:46

Nomadicinfo wrote:

...so how did the blood come about, even if she had fallen between the chair and the wall would the fall of been enough to produce blood...?..in anycase there's no solid proof that she did die in the appartment, if we are prepared to believe that there is no real sign of Maddie from sunday or monday onwards then we should also accept the idea that she died elsewhere and was hidden in the appartment afterwards....
Good point and worthy of discussion I think. 
We are fixed that the indications of death in apartment 5A means that Madeleine died there and that isn't necessarily so, it could mean died elsewhere and brought back to the apartment. There is the blood though as corpses don't bleed unless there was dried blood on the body which was washed off and this ran through the cracks in the tile grouting.
Why do that though,  bring a body back, unless it was someone else who brought her back?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadicinfo 13.02.17 18:14

Nina wrote:
Nomadicinfo wrote:

Good point and worthy of discussion I think. 
We are fixed that the indications of death in apartment 5A means that Madeleine died there and that isn't necessarily so, it could mean died elsewhere and brought back to the apartment. There is the blood though as corpses don't bleed unless there was dried blood on the body which was washed off and this ran through the cracks in the tile grouting.
Why do that though,  bring a body back, unless it was someone else who brought her back?

...why bring the body back ?..to think what to do next....
Nomadicinfo
Nomadicinfo

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top