The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CATS file Mm11

CATS file Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CATS file Mm11

CATS file Regist10

CATS file

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CATS file Empty CATS file

Post by mt 08.06.14 14:57

I found the following tweet and wondered what the poster has dug up - does anyone know?

"@PORTUGALONLINE: #mccann @MilesDKAB Miles got lots of info on cats file. #mccann been looking into it"
mt

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

CATS file Empty Re: CATS file

Post by Briohazard 08.06.14 15:06

mt wrote:I found the following tweet and wondered what the poster has dug up - does anyone know?

"@PORTUGALONLINE: #mccann @MilesDKAB Miles got lots of info on cats file. #mccann been looking into it"
When was this tweeted?

Activity : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 08.06.14 15:13

Shows up as being tweeted 12 hours ago (currently 15:13 in the UK)

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by End 08.06.14 15:18

Please help. What is a CAT file?
End

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.06.14 15:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.06.14 15:58

mt wrote:I found the following tweet and wondered what the poster has dug up - does anyone know?

thanks for post, but I do wish people would post what they know (if anything) straight away instead of leaving us all guessing.   ARRRGGGGHHHH.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by End 08.06.14 16:00

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wow 

Good God !

Thank you.
End

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by mt 08.06.14 23:01

plebgate wrote:

thanks for post, but I do wish people would post what they know (if anything) straight away instead of leaving us all guessing.   ARRRGGGGHHHH.

Same here. I don't have an account on twitter but if someone has and you can contact Isabell McFadden about this, please do!
mt

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 08.06.14 23:58

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE 22m tweeted:
@STR4N6ER PJ declared last week they believe perpetrator is in UK and is a 1 time offender #mccann

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE 20m tweeted:
@ProfilerPatB PJ declared last week they believe perpetrator is in UK and is a 1 time offender #mccann report by S Felgueiras

AFoxInABox ‏@The21lvaFox 16m tweeted:
@PORTUGALONLINE @ProfilerPatB Not G #mccann then? CATS file? #Payne ?

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE 14m tweeted:
@The21lvaFox @ProfilerPatB Mccanns fit description too British and a 1 time occurrence #mccann

AFoxInABox ‏@The21lvaFox 9m tweeted:
@PORTUGALONLINE @ProfilerPatB Agree, just wondering 'bout G #mccann CATS file, offended before? Not one time.

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE tweeted:
@The21lvaFox @ProfilerPatB I've looked into cats file it could have been open for Madeleine but very strange contents were deleted #mccann

ETA:

IsabelleMcFadden @PORTUGALONLINE · 11m tweeted:
@The21lvaFox @ProfilerPatB this is what I know cats file needs to have introduction page with reason who it exists #mccann but page is gone
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by mt 09.06.14 15:25

So the PJ either knows for sure who's responsible or has a really good idea who's responsible? 

A "1 time offender" could possibly relate to either parent and even though the contents of the CATS file were erased, I'm unaware of a criminal record for either of them. But then. if there was no criminal record alongside the CATS file, why would someone implicate themselves by deleting it? I assume the 'purity' angle. I wonder who the child involved is/was and what happened, considering the file was older than Madeleine.

If Madeleine had had an accident because of someone else in the T9 party, unless there was some kind of mutual arrangement or understanding that would crush them too, why wouldn't the McCann's have torn him or her to pieces? The only thing that would stop me from losing it is if there was something that would ruin me and my family if it became common knowledge. (Scrap that, I wouldn't care what happened to me if my child had (possibly) died because of a situation someone else (or me myself) had put her in.)
mt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 09.06.14 15:30

Read between the lines and make your own mind/s up.

Edited to add that some of the language is "rich", so if anyone is offended by VERY strong language, then please be warned that the link provided contains some choice words
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by The Infidel 10.06.14 13:05

Deleted, not fact and could be libellous Please be careful what you say.
The Infidel

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Infidel 10.06.14 13:13

The Infidel

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by mt 10.06.14 17:20

Deleted No proof of this whatsoever
mt

Back to top Go down

Post by mt 10.06.14 22:14

mt wrote:Deleted No proof of this whatsoever
Sorry, I wasn't aware of that, that's why I was asking where I could find out for myself! I obviously chose the wrong words!
mt

Back to top Go down

Post by paradigm67 10.06.14 23:18

sallypelt wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Read between the lines and make your own mind/s up.

Edited to add that some of the language is "rich", so if anyone is offended by VERY strong language, then please be warned that the link provided contains some choice words
This ebook makes interesting reading - I believe it gives a more realistic and comprehensive story behind ORE and they way that US and UK police acted. Quite long but worth while. Either way it provided a few certain people a greater deal of power than they should have and fed the UK hysteria even more. Social control in all but name.

paradigm67

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 12.06.14 14:39

Three degrees of separation?

No idea as to the provenance of this. But I was struck by all those famous faces coming together (in some cases, infamous faces). Plus lots of mysterious deaths. Horrible crimes. And so on.

j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by G1 12.06.14 15:33

Hi. I remember summing up what the CATS file entry related to a parent or both parents of Madeleine McCann has the potential of meaning. It was just looking at the possible meanings from it, from the perspective of someone who doesn't know what it means. So my summary couldn't possibly be libellous, being concerned with multiple possible meanings. I'll try to find this and post. Where I posted it before was not on this forum.
G1

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by mt 12.06.14 18:56

Hiya - I'd really appreciate that information, it's a big void for me at the moment.
mt

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 13.06.14 16:36

The social worker from the UK said she remembered DP looking familiar possible connection? Maybe CATS file about someone not McCann??? I posted on another thread wondering if TM had been involved in any type of complaint or investigation by social services before the disappearance.

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum