The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

CATS file - a challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CATS file - a challenge

Post by whmon on 13.08.13 18:07

Looking through McCann supporter sites, we see an awful lot of posts concerning this forum and others. Many McCann supporters take questions we have raised (e.g dog alerts, DNA evidence etc.) and either ridiculed them or tried to explain them away (convincing nobody I may add.)

There are obviously a lot of pro-Mccanns reading this forum and indeed this post. I would like to raise the question of GMs deleted CATS file and I would like them to take up the challenge of explaining THAT. I think my request will be ignored and the silence issuing from these sites will be deafening.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CATS file - a challenge

Post by PEANUT66 on 13.08.13 18:28

What a great post...Be interesting to see if anyone can explain!
clapping

PEANUT66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 13.08.13 18:45

There are/ were two CAT files - one in the name of G.P. McCann and one for K. M. Healy.

As a nine yr old I and my sister were falsely accused of shoplifting - we were 'let off' by the store detective. But we told our mother who went to the police. She was told they could record and file it but it would come up once we were grown up and applying for jobs. 

What I mean to say is that the very fact of having such a file should influence a job application, even from a GP. 
It should come up in the search. Contents might not be disclosed. 

Ask yourselves as well, say that Ian Huntley had a CAT file and this was found during a background search by future employers.  Would such employers give him the job when told the file was empty? I think not.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by PEANUT66 on 13.08.13 18:58

Something is not right here. If there is an explanation, why has someone not come forward and explained?
As stated earlier the pro McCanns read this site.  Can they come up with an answer....IMHO...I doubt it!

PEANUT66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 13.08.13 18:58

I assume it was set up because in the majority of cases family are responsible for "disappearances" and it would be ready and waiting should material need to be filed as part of an ongoing investigation. If it had been just one of them it would be more sinister IMO.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PEANUT66 on 13.08.13 19:11

Excuse me if I am wrong but thought the CAT file was written before the PDL holiday?

PEANUT66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon on 13.08.13 19:25

@tigger wrote:There are/ were two CAT files - one in the name of G.P. McCann and one for K. M. Healy.

Tigger I can't find anything on a CAT file for K.M Healy. Do you recall where it is referenced?

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.08.13 19:53

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:I assume it was set up because in the majority of cases family are responsible for "disappearances" and it would be ready and waiting should material need to be filed as part of an ongoing investigation. If it had been just one of them it would be more sinister IMO.
Whether computerised or old-fashioned paper-based, you never make a file until you need it otherwise you will end up with hundreds of empty files clogging up the system.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 13.08.13 20:06

@whmon wrote:
@tigger wrote:There are/ were two CAT files - one in the name of G.P. McCann and one for K. M. Healy.

Tigger I can't find anything on a CAT file for K.M Healy. Do you recall where it is referenced?
 It's in the letter sent by the Leicester Police to the PJ. Google in McCannfiles.com or check the other topics here on the CAT file.

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon on 13.08.13 22:58

Thank you Tigger

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 14.08.13 12:52

Conversation with Jim Gamble from last week, which is interesting - sorry, takes ages to tidy up and it's best to look on Twitter.

[b class="fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id"]sergei[/b]‏@sergeimirkat7 Aug

1. @JimGamble_INEQE I tend to agree. But perhaps the #McCanns would be better advised to stay away from the media if they really value privacy.

2. View conversation Hide conversation

1. Reply

1. [b class="fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id"]sergei[/b]‏@sergeimirkat7 Aug

2. #Spain 'Good' banks are also suffering further increase in bad debts and lower loan balances. http://bit.ly/158dZmb pic.twitter.com/h0L1k6Cc9e

3. View photo Hide photo

1. Reply

1. [b class="fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id"]sergei[/b]‏@sergeimirkat7 Aug

2. @JimGamble_INEQE Not at all. I was simply asking you to shed some light on the validity of the rumour regarding CATS register, if you could.

3. View conversation Hide conversation

1. Reply

2. @JimGamble_INEQE Typo, sorry. Leicestershire Police CATS system (Case Adminsitration and Tracking System). I am sure you were aware of it.

1. Reply

2. @JimGamble_INEQE As ex CEO of CEOP, I wonder if you could explain when a CAT register ends up with a number but no record attached? Thanks

1. Reply

sergei@sergeimirkat7 Aug
@JimGamble_INEQE I tend to agree. But perhaps the #McCanns would be better advised to stay away from the media if they really value privacy.

10:03 AM - 7 Aug 13

[b class="fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id"]sergei[/b]‏@sergeimirkat7 Aug
@JimGamble_INEQE I tend to agree. But perhaps the #McCanns would be better advised to stay away from the media if they really value privacy.

Expand Collapse

100Tweet

1. [b class="fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id"]Jim Gamble[/b]‏@JimGamble_INEQE7 Aug
    @sergeimirkat I think they don't want to ease up on the pressure to maintain public awareness. My focus is & remains on Madeleine. Jim
    Details Expand Collapse

•  

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 14.08.13 13:00

And here is the letter from the topic 'Did Jim Gamble sanitise Gerry's CAT file?

Leicestershire Police Force

To: SIO, Operation Task
Department: Main Criminal Unit
Date: 16th May 2008

Ref: Background Information– Kate McCann

Dear Sirs,

In response to your letter of request, I can provide the following information regarding the above-mentioned subject.

Kate McCann was born on March 5, 1968 in Merseyside.
Her maiden name is Healy, which she still uses in her clinical practice.
She is the bearer of British passport number **************.

She lives with her husband and children at ****************. The house is subject to a mortgage for the amount of *******with the Northern Rock bank.

There is no report or statement of bank credit cards listed in the research carried out. However I was alerted to the fact that if an individual maintains an account open with the same bank or credit card accounts for a long period of time, these details do not appear in this kind of search.

She works for the local NHS as a GP in Latham House, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire. She is currently on maternity leave.

Her phone number is ******* and she has a T mobile phone number ********.
There is no record of either of her surnames on the National Police Computer.

The search reference is NE84/0053/4.

A check of the location of the crime and information system is negative.

Inquiries made of local social services are negative.

Searches made of the local section of child abuse investigation shows a registration number 19309 in CATS (system of action location). A consultation with the DC Soand from the department in question confirms that this is just a file reference, but as a complement to Operation Task system for the purpose of reference, if any investigation should be necessary by the department. No work has been done on the basis of this file.

Back to top Go down

Post by coppernob on 14.08.13 13:10

It could well be just a reference point for example, if a file is created for an individual, a reference would be created and then any other professional or member of public who is either a relation or has contacted to add information, they would also have a ref. number assigned to them.
coppernob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 14.08.13 18:41

There is no report or statement of bank credit cards listed in the research carried out. However I was alerted to the fact that if an individual maintains an account open with the same bank or credit card accounts for a long period of time, these details do not appear in this kind of search.

Unquote 

I find this highly unlikely. If someone checks your financial status at the very least the cards will be on the list. 

E.g. Acc at xxx bank
MasterCard 
American Express

So imo this is another slap in the face for the PJ. 

As for the Cat file nr. Much the same thing imo. Smoothing the absence of credit cards and the presence of a file in an incriminating register over with -let's call it misinformation.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 30.08.13 6:09

MOM OF TWO (@GILLYSPOT) tweeted at 12:33pm - 29 Aug 13:

CATS (Abuse) files should NEVER be "empty" according to Suffolk Police docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=c… - So WHY did Leics say were? Hmm (https://twitter.com/GILLYSPOT/status/373166418562265088)

thinking 

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum