The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Redwood Mm11

Redwood Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Redwood Mm11

Redwood Regist10

Redwood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Redwood Empty Redwood

Post by PeterMac 12.12.13 16:25

Do we know if Andy Redwood is, or was a Freemason ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Redwood Empty Re: Redwood

Post by Tony Bennett 12.12.13 16:59

PeterMac wrote:Do we know if Andy Redwood is, or was a Freemason ?

It's well known that senior levels of the Met Police are rife with Freemasons.

Freemasonry was rampant in one of the great police corruption scandals of our time - the murder of Daniel Morgan, a case that reaches up to Andy Coulson and the government. And one which I've covered elsewhere on this forum. Here's a useful article on the subject:

http://www.peterburden.net/archives/925

Don’t Mention the Masons

June 10th, 2011 • Related • Filed Under

Nick Davies[size=undefined] in the Guardian yesterday made the first mention I have seen yet of a Masonic connection to the phone hacking Scandal.[/size]

Large  sections of the British population ( at least, of those who are intelligent enough  to be interested) are baffled by the extraordinary display of inertia in the Met’s handling of crimes  committed  by News of the  World journalists and those committing outsourced crimes on the paper’s behalf. When the police do extraordinary, mysterious things , it’s always worth looking for the Mason in the woodpile. How many members of the senior management of News International and the News of the World are Freemasons? We don’t know, of course.  How many senior members of the Metropolitan Police are Freemasons? We don’t know.

[size="18] Thanks to Nick Davies’s investigations for the Guardian we do know that the multi-faceted criminal, Jonathan Rees (who hacked into the bank account of Peter Mandelson, among others) is a Mason and as a result was able to meet many corrupt police officers at his Lodge, and arrange to pay them for information, which he then sold to clients, like the News of the World.[/size]

Masonry is one of the most insidious, disgraceful aspects of British life. It secretly permeates the police, the judiciary, the professions, county councils and  government departments . If Masonry is seen to be a factor in the NOTW crimes and the systematic cover-up by the police, that institution, too, must be looked at.

It should be,  but that will never  happen because there is too much power and influence vested in this secret, self-serving organisation.

Even Private Eye don’t have the balls to take them on.

It’s very heartening that Nick Davies has had the courage to name them in this criminal context.

[/size]
[/url

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 12.12.13 17:03

PeterMac wrote:Do we know if Andy Redwood is, or was a Freemason ?

It's hard to know really. A lot of Police forces have their own private lodges, same with the medical profession, they have masonic Lodges within some hospitals.

Old but interesting article from the Guardian about Freemasons within SY. Sorry  can't post the image for some reason.

"At the time that the picture was taken, these 60 men were members of Masonic Lodge number 9179, known as the Manor of St James, which was founded eleven years ago, on January 27 1986, for the exclusive use of Scotland Yard officers who had worked in the West End of London. The picture, which has been leaked to the Guardian by non-Masonic Metropolitan police officers, appears to have been taken at one of their inaugural meetings and includes men who then occupied some of the most powerful jobs in the force."

http://www.intmensorg.info/masonicpolice.htm

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.12.13 17:29

There is also the fascinating book "Inside the Brotherhood" by Martin Short which lifts the lid on a lot of Police involvement, not only the Met.
Long since out of date, it was published in 1989, but very relevant since the St James' Lodge still exists.
(NOYE - the Bullion man and a suspect for setting up the Jill Dando murder - was a Freemason, a member and eventually Master of the Hammersmith Lodge, proposed and seconded by two police officers.)
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 17:38

I feel compelled to enter here what little I know about freemasons. There must be many, of whom I don't know that they are. But I remember one, of whom I knew he was. And he helped me enormously with a problem I had and in the end I even made money, more than I could ever have expected, because of his contacts. He was a good example of what frère-maçons, originally were supposed to be: a brotherhood of people, who strive for spiritual and moral edification, mutual appreciation and support ... Much may meanwhile have been lost, though. That would be sad ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 12.12.13 17:41

PeterMac wrote:There is also the fascinating book "Inside the Brotherhood" by Martin Short which lifts the lid on a lot of Police involvement, not only the Met.
Long since out of date, it was published in 1989, but very relevant since the St James' Lodge still exists.
(NOYE - the Bullion man and a suspect for setting up the Jill Dando murder - was a Freemason, a member and eventually Master of the Hammersmith Lodge, proposed and seconded by two police officers.)

Indeed a very interesting read. I also have a copy of Stephen Knight's The Brotherhood - another good read, but a lot of his material was from unverified sources, and unfortunately he died aged 33, just a year or so after his book was published. He never really got to round to naming his sources.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 12.12.13 18:15

Freemasonry has exercised a stranglehold over the Metropolitan Police Force - and doubtless throughout the Police Service. Moreover, it is indisputable that Freemasonry has abused its position of influence within the Police Service for the purpose (a) of protecting from prosecution the large number of Masonic Brothers who are professional criminals; and (b) lining its own pockets and thus bringing the whole Police Service into disrepute.

In conclusion, Freemasonry may be likened to a cancer: once one or two Freemasons achieve a position of influence, Freemasons will consistently be shown favouritism in terms of selection for promotion, etc, thus ensuring that Masonic influence continues to grow. Within the Police Service, Freemasonry is 'protected' by the large number of Chief Constables and members of Police Authorities who are themselves Freemasons - and outside the Police Service they are accorded the same protection by the disproportionate number of senior politicians, Judges and controllers of the mainstream media who were also 'taught to be cautious' (to borrow a Freemason recognition signal).
http://www.sunray22b.net/police_corruption_and_freemasonry.htm

It does not answer your initial question, is Redwood a Freemason ?....IMO he is.
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 12.12.13 18:17

Would freemasons cover up the death of a child
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 18:17

Stephen Knight also wrote an unintentionally hilarious book about the Jack the Ripper murders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_the_Ripper:_The_Final_Solution

I don't know how reliable anything else he wrote might have been.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 12.12.13 18:22

tiny wrote:Would freemasons cover up the death of a child

Highest Echelons of Government
MI5
MI6
Special Branch
Freemasons ?

thinking 
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 12.12.13 18:42

tiny wrote:Would freemasons cover up the death of a child
This ▲▲▲▲▲
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 18:49

If Redwood is a Mason we can forget justice from the British end of the investigation. All hopes would remain with the Portuguese, and we must pray they remain independent and free of, ahem, pressure from the British Governme.. outside sources.

The 'brothers' are sworn to protect each other if one member indulges in criminal activity, the exceptions being murder or treason.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 19:05

Dee Coy wrote:If Redwood is a Mason we can forget justice from the British end of the investigation. All hopes would remain with the Portuguese, and we must pray they remain independent and free of, ahem, pressure from the British Governme.. outside sources.

The 'brothers' are sworn to protect each other if one member indulges in criminal activity, the exceptions being murder or treason.
Now IMO that's a start ...
I haven't seen any evidence of that, but ...
At least that.
No petty crimes, but serious ones, yes?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.13 19:32

http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/006/freemasons.htm

I'm not an expert, nor do I knowingly know anyone who is a Mason, but the general consensus is that 'murder and treason' represent the boundaries of Masonic tolerance. A quick google gives a bit more info. In the link above, scroll down to 'Masonic Morals'.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 12.12.13 20:46

Some years ago there was a lot in the press about freemasonry in the police and whether it should be allowed.  I wasn`t following it at the time but was under the impression it had been banned - apparently I was wrong and it is still allowed but I believe it has to be declared.  

If the police have to declare their involvement in freemasonry it should be available by an FOI request.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 12.12.13 20:54

Woofer wrote:Some years ago there was a lot in the press about freemasonry in the police and whether it should be allowed.  I wasn`t following it at the time but was under the impression it had been banned - apparently I was wrong and it is still allowed but I believe it has to be declared.  

If the police have to declare their involvement in freemasonry it should be available by an FOI request.

http://www.met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/disclosure_2012/april_2012/2012030001601.pdf
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 12.12.13 21:23

I have spoken to a retired Police Officer who told me his career had been made a misery by fellow officers who were masons. He told me it was rife in his area. (GMP) He was forced to bow and scrape to junior officers who then quickly moved up the ranks above him. Whether it was his sour grapes at not being promoted I don't know but he was never allowed to move up the ranks because he wouldn't conform he said.
I have also spoken to serving officers who tell me it is all a myth and there are no masons they know of in their force.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 12.12.13 22:03

ChillyHeat wrote:
Woofer wrote:Some years ago there was a lot in the press about freemasonry in the police and whether it should be allowed.  I wasn`t following it at the time but was under the impression it had been banned - apparently I was wrong and it is still allowed but I believe it has to be declared.  

Thanks CH - so they don`t even have to declare it.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 12.12.13 22:14

Woofer wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:

Thanks CH - so they don`t even have to declare it.

In their reply you will notice they refer them as Free Masons.....notice the space in the word. Its as if they can lie as long as they dont refer to the Craft. The reply is a fabrication. They probably just randomised the figures acting to be truthful. Its too secret for the truth IMO
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top