The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Video database (xclamation) Mm11

Video database (xclamation) Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Video database (xclamation) Mm11

Video database (xclamation) Regist10

Video database (xclamation)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video database (xclamation) Empty Video database (xclamation)

Post by whmon 12.08.13 20:50

A database of 183 videos minus several deleted ones.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Activity : 545

Back to top Go down

Video database (xclamation) Empty Re: Video database (xclamation)

Post by whmon 13.08.13 13:22

whmon wrote:A database of 183 videos minus several deleted ones.

All of the 31 deleted videos in the database above are copies of 'Gerry is declared an arguido'

That's this one

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 13.08.13 16:12

Please watch number 93 and remember that this is done only 3 months after your child has gone missing and still is!!what
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon 13.08.13 16:32

windchime wrote:Please watch number 93 and remember that this is done only 3 months after your child has gone missing and still is!!what
 Obviously very uncomfortable with being in the spotlight and wanting the press to just go away, exactly the way an individual would act who was not innocent.

And what is all of this smiling about. If my child had been 'missing' for 3 months I would look like a zombie.

whmon
whmon

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 13.08.13 16:45

The whole conversation is full of contradictions (what a surprise!!)

He tells us that people have a huge desire to find Madeliene - shouldn't that be Kate & I have a huge desire?

He tells us that he does not think it is necessarily beneficial to have constant coverage  -  yet they have a fund set up and a media manager and ... oh yes a missing daughter - I would want media coverage all day every day until I found her.

What is with the smiling all the way through this interview like he is some sort of bloody film star and what about the smile at about 1.58?

Oh and what about this at about 1.40 - 'if Madeliene is still missing...................' 

What a horrible man.
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Alba1 10.08.17 11:00

Hello Windchime - when I click on number 93 it is a video about cadaver dogs in USA. Can you please tell me if the number is correct? Thanks!
Alba1

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top