The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - Gonçalo Amaral returns to Praia da Luz (Translated) Feb 2012 Mm11

VIDEO - Gonçalo Amaral returns to Praia da Luz (Translated) Feb 2012 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - Gonçalo Amaral returns to Praia da Luz (Translated) Feb 2012 Mm11

VIDEO - Gonçalo Amaral returns to Praia da Luz (Translated) Feb 2012 Regist10

VIDEO - Gonçalo Amaral returns to Praia da Luz (Translated) Feb 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO - Gonçalo Amaral returns to Praia da Luz (Translated) Feb 2012 Empty VIDEO - Gonçalo Amaral returns to Praia da Luz (Translated) Feb 2012

Post by HiDeHo 12.06.12 21:47

MUST SEE! - Gonçalo Amaral returns to Praia da Luz (Translated) Feb 2012

I finally managed to add Joana's translation to this video.

A little tricky as I don't know any Portuguese and had to use recognisable words and body language for the placement, so it won't be perfect, but it a video well worth watching (Skip to 2.15 if you choose not to view the psychics)

Text of translation on Joanas Blog
(portion at the apartments was very hard to fit in correctly...GA speaks very fast!)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Gonçalo Amaral returns to Praia da Luz (Translated) Feb 2012 Empty Re: VIDEO - Gonçalo Amaral returns to Praia da Luz (Translated) Feb 2012

Post by HiDeHo 12.06.12 23:14

There are many details about the case not widely discussed. (or known by some)
eg
Witnesses claim that Gerry left his key on the counter in the kitchen (statements we do not have available?)

Goncalo claims the T7 used the back alleyway, making JT's sighting even less credible.

A small rock could never be tossed into the sea.

While Kate was training (jogging) up the cliff she mentioned seeing journalists and thought Madeleine's body may have been found.

Gerry' was not looking for crabs or Maddie when he was in the rocks at the bottom of the cliffs.

I will be creating a few McMinute videos with some of the details from the video for those that don't have time to watch the complete video.

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Gonçalo Amaral returns to Praia da Luz (Translated) Feb 2012 Empty Re: VIDEO - Gonçalo Amaral returns to Praia da Luz (Translated) Feb 2012

Post by Angelique 12.06.12 23:18

HiDeHo

Magnificent work - you managed very well. It was lovely to see Goncalo Amaral discussing the case and the mention of the FBI wanting to send a medium? Would this have been the lady who has since died. some things included that I didn't know even after all this time and discussions.

Thank you for this very interesting video. Another feather in your cap! clapping

ETA

Didn't see your further comments - yes the info about Kate on the top of the cliff thinking they had discovered the body.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 12.06.12 23:22

Can anyone tell me how far off I was for the ending of the video?

Julia continued talking and I had no idea where to stop as I didn't recognise any words from the last comment! I'm sure there are portions that will appear odd to anyone who speaks Portuguese.....but I tried big grin (and it was well worth it!)
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Gonçalo Amaral returns to Praia da Luz (Translated) Feb 2012 Empty VIDEO

Post by mank 13.06.12 12:47

Thanks you so much HiDeHo, that's really interesting and very helpful.

It must me very hard work producing these videos for us, thanks again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mank

Activity : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.06.12 17:37

I noticed the translation says M weight was 30 kilos2 . How many kilos is that? Never heard of kilo2 before as a measurement

And in no way was M 30 kilos in weight.

Good vid and thanks for posting it !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top