The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Who are we looking for Gerry? Mm11

Who are we looking for Gerry? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Who are we looking for Gerry? Mm11

Who are we looking for Gerry? Regist10

Who are we looking for Gerry?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who are we looking for Gerry? Empty Who are we looking for Gerry?

Post by jeanmonroe 04.05.13 15:39

Mr McCann said: 'I think it's still about being vigilant and to remind people that we are looking for a 10-year-old girl, and not a three/four-year-old at the time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2319228/Madeline-McCann-A-tearful-emotional-Gerry-Kate-mark-sixth-anniversary-daughters-disappearance.html#ixzz2SKkn5Um2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
THAT WOULD BE ABOUT AS 'VIGILANT' AS THEY WERE ON 3RD MAY 2007 WITH THREE KIDS TOTALLY OUT OF THEIR SIGHT WHILST THEY WERE DRINKING!
Don't do as i do, do as i say!

Well, finally they might stop putting picturers of a THREE year old Madeleine in the PAPERS!
(but i doubt it)
So just exactly what are the McCanns saying?
Snatch squads on alert to grab 10 year old blonde (?) girls?
An awful lot of those will be on holidays, won't they?
What will the McCanns response be if a paedo grabs a 10 year old and says he only did it because he THOUGHT it was Madeleine.
Parents beating up a person(s) that got to close to their child because they THOUGHT their child resembled Madeleine?
Where will this end?
Also memo to Gerry: Madeleine is a NINE year old girl, (as of today) not TEN!
WHAT does a 9/10 year old Madeleine even LOOK like?
If someone tries to grab a 10 year old girl from my family, or my friends families, i'll f**king swing for them!

"WE are LOOKING?"
When did the McCanns ever LOOK, let alone 'search' for their daughter?
Well Kate was very very 'busy' on her laptop 'searching'!
And all THAT phoning around, just way to 'busy' to phsyically search!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Who are we looking for Gerry? Empty Re: Who are we looking for Gerry?

Post by plebgate 04.05.13 20:52

Mr. A. says the process could be re-opened for the cost of a stamp on a letter.

Why keep asking the general public to be vigilant every May when the senior detective who was originally on the case has told them that if they take this advice the Portugese police will do the job they are asking the general public to do????
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 05.05.13 16:22

plebgate wrote:Mr. A. says the process could be re-opened for the cost of a stamp on a letter.

Why keep asking the general public to be vigilant every May when the senior detective who was originally on the case has told them that if they take this advice the Portugese police will do the job they are asking the general public to do????

Because ... Mr GA or the PJ won't hit the donate button on Mcs website Who are we looking for Gerry? 172348

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Who are we looking for Gerry? Empty who are we looking for, Gerry?

Post by marconi 31.05.13 3:00

Amaral seems to have said in Portuguese : "David Payne IS the key to the mystery and to the disappearance." TVMais.

And I consulted the Panorama Australia where Jim Gamble says more or less that sometimes we make a conclusion, we identify a perpetrator, we accept it and we can not do anything about it and we continue our daily work. He suggests that the police have to investigate more, around the case not only one person.

On his book Amaral tells about the Gaspars' and about King David of the Bible.

Besides David Payne was the only one who had a monitor and did not check on the children.

Madeleine did not sleep in her own bed that evening. Probably not even the night before.

Payne and Gerry were the only ones who wanted to call the media.

Payne was the only one who never went back to PdL. O'Brian, Rachel and Fiona went back to identify Murat, Tanner and Oldfield took part in Gerry's documentary.

Kate is suspected of Madeleine's accidental death.

I get cold in my back when I wonder: why no baby-sitter even after the cry incident, what was the goal of the heavy sedation early in the evening, why does Amaral say that Payne is the KEY to the mistery and to the disappearance?

Why didn't Payne ever showed up after he left Portugal?

Amaral would never have written about the Gaspars and about the Bible if there was no goal in this case.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 31.05.13 13:20

"The PJ gave up the search for the night at around 3.30am."

"Gerry went back out again at about 4am with his friend David Payne."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/madeleine/1096610/Madeleine-McCann-Kate-and-Gerry-McCanns-search-for-daughter-Maddie-a-year-after-she-disappeared.html#ixzz2Us6k1SIV

"At 6am Gerry and Kate held hands as they walked around scrubland on the outskirts of the village calling Madeleine’s name."
But guess what? NOBODY saw or heard them!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 31.05.13 13:37

jeanmonroe wrote:"The PJ gave up the search for the night at around 3.30am."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/madeleine/1096610/Madeleine-McCann-Kate-and-Gerry-McCanns-search-for-daughter-Maddie-a-year-after-she-disappeared.html#ixzz2Us6k1SIV
"At 6am Gerry and Kate held hands as they walked around scrubland on the outskirts of the village calling Madeleine’s name."
And guess what, Kate does not mention either incident in the truthful book.
Gerry slept, while she watched a candle burn, or some other poodle-fakingly stupid thing "keeping vigil" - whateverthehellthatmeans
and the next morning they jumped over walls and raked through undergrowth. We looked in ditches and holes. for at least an hour [Oh, how courageous. An HOUR], and then gave up.
And that was the end of the search so far as they were concerned.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 31.05.13 14:16

PeterMac wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:"The PJ gave up the search for the night at around 3.30am."

And guess what, Kate does not mention either incident in the truthful book.
Gerry slept, while she watched a candle burn, or some other poodle-fakingly stupid thing "keeping vigil" - whateverthehellthatmeans
and the next morning they jumped over walls and raked through undergrowth. We looked in ditches and holes. for at least an hour [Oh, how courageous. An HOUR], and then gave up.
And that was the end of the search so far as they were concerned.

The search for 'at least an hour' incenses me - that is just not normal!!

And let's remember Kate told Jenni Murray (?) it was 'too dark' to search. That comment in the book was after alot of criticism about Kate not searching - so low and behold she now says she searched 'for at least an hour' - but saw nobody - when half of PDL was out searching all night.....

What a load of cobblers.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.05.13 14:30

marconi wrote:Amaral seems to have said in Portuguese : "David Payne IS the key to the mystery and to the disappearance." TVMais.

And I consulted the Panorama Australia where Jim Gamble says more or less that sometimes we make a conclusion, we identify a perpetrator, we accept it and we can not do anything about it and we continue our daily work. He suggests that the police have to investigate more, around the case not only one person.

On his book Amaral tells about the Gaspars' and about King David of the Bible.

Besides David Payne was the only one who had a monitor and did not check on the children.

Madeleine did not sleep in her own bed that evening. Probably not even the night before.

Payne and Gerry were the only ones who wanted to call the media.

Payne was the only one who never went back to PdL. O'Brian, Rachel and Fiona went back to identify Murat, Tanner and Oldfield took part in Gerry's documentary.

Kate is suspected of Madeleine's accidental death.

I get cold in my back when I wonder: why no baby-sitter even after the cry incident, what was the goal of the heavy sedation early in the evening, why does Amaral say that Payne is the KEY to the mistery and to the disappearance?

Why didn't Payne ever showed up after he left Portugal?

Amaral would never have written about the Gaspars and about the Bible if there was no goal in this case.

And strange that Jim Gamble should say that: did he find out the truth, but had to shut up for some wider agenda?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Who are we looking for Gerry? Empty who are you looking for Gerry?

Post by marconi 03.06.13 23:37

Somewhere on this blog I read that Gerry knows about "Diana's murder" and that the royal family had interest in protecting the MccCanns.

I am prepared to make concessions but not that many.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.06.13 0:00

marconi wrote:Somewhere on this blog I read that Gerry knows about "Diana's murder" and that the royal family had interest in protecting the MccCanns.

I think you'll find this was chris spivey on his website who said this in one of his articles

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 04.06.13 12:46

marconi wrote:Somewhere on this blog I read that Gerry knows about "Diana's murder" and that the royal family had interest in protecting the MccCanns.

Here's the link marconi, not a fact, just conjecture. http://truthformadeleine.com/2012/01/gerrys-tunnel-vision/

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum