The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Clarence Mitchell fails

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by Sceptic on 08.05.15 9:31


Sceptic

Posts : 183
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2013-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by aquila on 08.05.15 9:46

Latest tweet from Clarence Mitchell,

Clarence Mitchell@mitch_1uk
Have now been awake for 33 hours. Normal service will resume once I resurface #timeforbed


..........................


Not a single word about his defeat, his party's triumph, his hopes for his party in government, his gratefulness to his 'interns', the 12,000 odd people who voted for him....nope Clarence needs a kip as he's been awake for 33 hours. I'd have though normal service was what got him voted out.

PeterMac, please post the video of Clarence from MMM. You are a member there and know how to post up videos.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8612
Reputation : 1645
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by HelenMeg on 08.05.15 10:56

I am glad this, IMO,  awful man did not win. His response to me that he was proud to help the Mc Canns in their hour of need says it all.   IMO he is nothing but an opportunist who enjoys being in the public eye.

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 208
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by Verdi on 08.05.15 11:48

Surely he didn't really expect to win did he?  The only thing he has to recommend him to the Brighton and Hove electorate is a saggy visage and a penchant for pink shirts.

Still, I'm sure there is a member of the Freud dynasty just gagging for a stooge to knock their disreputable black sheep into quasi white sheep - who better for the job.  Shame he's not so good at covering up his own failings.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6438
Reputation : 3512
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by Verdi on 08.05.15 12:29

Move over, Poulton's in town:  party

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  10 hrs 10 hours ago

I presented questions from public to #ClarenceMitchell tonight during #BrightonPavilion election. #mccann

tango sierra foxtrot oscar .....   jeeez, he said that without moving his lips!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6438
Reputation : 3512
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by InspectorJacquesClouseau on 08.05.15 12:58

Watch the moves in the next month or two. All of those who were valuable, during the coalition, will be elevated to the House of Lords. Some will be rewarded with lucrative jobs on quangos, whilst others will find themselves unelected jobs as part of the European gravy train. Nobody will go without. Their nice country piles in the shires will be well protected. 
As for Esther, she's my nap for the Lords or some background job  with the Conservatives. Wherever she ends up, she will come up smelling of roses.
Remember, there will be no tax or VAT increases. Bus passes and winter fuel allowances are safe. In 2017 we will have our vote as to our future inEurope. Immigration will be brought under control. The only thing Cameron never promised us is we will all live forever. If he could have got away with it he would have promised us that.
For what it's worth my vote went to Nigel's party. Wasted I know but I can't help liking the guy and his honest approach to politics. He will be back to fight another day. I hope.

InspectorJacquesClouseau

Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by Mark Willis on 08.05.15 13:34

Verdi wrote:Move over, Poulton's in town:  party

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  10 hrs 10 hours ago

I presented questions from public to #ClarenceMitchell tonight during #BrightonPavilion election. #mccann

tango sierra foxtrot oscar .....   jeeez, he said that without moving his lips!
We now take you to the year 2097 and on QuantumNet we see this:

"Sonia here. I will be releasing my documentary about myself, sorry, about the Mcs, no, I mean about naming names of individuals to be slaughtered by the Nouveau-Murdoch-Press, as soon as we reach the next millenium out of respect for advent calendar manufacturers, or any other lame excuse I can muster, subsequently. Thank you"
avatar
Mark Willis

Posts : 277
Reputation : 94
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 62
Location : Beverley

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by mysterion on 08.05.15 13:43

InspectorJacquesClouseau wrote:Watch the moves in the next month or two. All of those who were valuable, during the coalition, will be elevated to the House of Lords. Some will be rewarded with lucrative jobs on quangos, whilst others will find themselves unelected jobs as part of the European gravy train. Nobody will go without. Their nice country piles in the shires will be well protected. 
As for Esther, she's my nap for the Lords or some background job  with the Conservatives. Wherever she ends up, she will come up smelling of roses.
Remember, there will be no tax or VAT increases. Bus passes and winter fuel allowances are safe. In 2017 we will have our vote as to our future inEurope. Immigration will be brought under control. The only thing Cameron never promised us is we will all live forever. If he could have got away with it he would have promised us that.
For what it's worth my vote went to Nigel's party. Wasted I know but I can't help liking the guy and his honest approach to politics. He will be back to fight another day. I hope.

Looks like you could be right:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/esther-mcvey-lords-conservatives-move-9213643

mysterion

Posts : 361
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.05.15 13:59

Clarence Mitchell ‏@mitch_1uk
Have now been awake for 33 hours. Normal service will resume once I resurface #timeforbed
--------------------------------------------------

been 'awake' for 33 hrs?

You've now got 5 YEARS to attend your OWN, political, 'WAKE'!

Here's your next 'tweet' when you 'resurface'

Clarence Mitchell ‏@mitch_1uk
Gizza bike, got to get on the Missing People gravy train bike ride with Esther, Kate and Fiona. They all lurves me. come 'ead la, gizza bike. I'll pedal any 'shite', as long as i'm paid.#doyouknowwhoiwoz

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1663
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

'My' MP is ex BBC just like Clarence...

Post by Knitted on 08.05.15 14:19

Since the thread is also talking about the gravy train of politics...

Well, there's no Lordship necessary for the Tory who got in again in my constituency. He's been firmly ensconced since the constituency was created in 1983.

Prior to that he was a 1960s Disc Jockey in pirate radio. In the late 1970s he became Director of BBC Children's TV, (during Savile's heyday!). . Oh, and in 2012 he was knighted. So the connection between those with media backgrounds and politics and the Establishment carries relentlessly on...with or without Clarence joining the ranks at Westminster.

n.b. To be fair 'my' MP did speak out loudly against the BBC investigating its own affairs after 'Savile' broke into people's consciousness. Does that indicate 'my' MP had his suspicions and/or knew what was going on?  Based on his work history I'd suggest that to be quite possible... but it seems he is far, far, too 'Establishment' to stick his neck out too far.  I look forward to discussing Op Grange's remit with him if/when the IPCC and Met kick my "complaint about my complaint" back.

____________________
Justice...  Fought for by the masses. Purchased by the wealthy. Traded by the powerful.
avatar
Knitted

Posts : 240
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2015-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.05.15 14:22

mysterion wrote:
InspectorJacquesClouseau wrote:Watch the moves in the next month or two. All of those who were valuable, during the coalition, will be elevated to the House of Lords. Some will be rewarded with lucrative jobs on quangos, whilst others will find themselves unelected jobs as part of the European gravy train. Nobody will go without. Their nice country piles in the shires will be well protected. 
As for Esther, she's my nap for the Lords or some background job  with the Conservatives. Wherever she ends up, she will come up smelling of roses.
Remember, there will be no tax or VAT increases. Bus passes and winter fuel allowances are safe. In 2017 we will have our vote as to our future inEurope. Immigration will be brought under control. The only thing Cameron never promised us is we will all live forever. If he could have got away with it he would have promised us that.
For what it's worth my vote went to Nigel's party. Wasted I know but I can't help liking the guy and his honest approach to politics. He will be back to fight another day. I hope.

Looks like you could be right:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/esther-mcvey-lords-conservatives-move-9213643

NOT, if, OG/MET 'investigate' the Madeleine 'fund', she helped launch, in a blaze of publicity, and find it to be 'fraudulent'!

"set up' AFTER people, possibly, 'knew' Madeleine was 'deceased' on May 3rd 2007.

PRIVATE Madeleine's 'fund' set up, launched, with ex MP, Esther McVey, to the 'fore', on 16th May 2007.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1663
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by Verdi on 08.05.15 15:14

Mark Willis wrote:
Verdi wrote:Move over, Poulton's in town:  party

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  10 hrs 10 hours ago

I presented questions from public to #ClarenceMitchell tonight during #BrightonPavilion election. #mccann

tango sierra foxtrot oscar .....   jeeez, he said that without moving his lips!
We now take you to the year 2097 and on QuantumNet we see this:

"Sonia here. I will be releasing my documentary about myself, sorry, about the Mcs, no, I mean about naming names of individuals to be slaughtered by the Nouveau-Murdoch-Press, as soon as we reach the next millenium out of respect for advent calendar manufacturers, or any other lame excuse I can muster, subsequently. Thank you"
Ha! Ha! Ha!  Dangling from her Murdoch Mark 2 lifetime guarantee mobility chopper, bloomers parachuting  in the wind, false gnashers clacking with every bout of turbulance, telescopic life time guarantee bi-focals scouting for the next drop zone.

I hear the middle of the Sahara is quite pleasant at this time of year with plenty potential interviewees in the form of Camelus Vulgaris, or if you prefer a more temperate clime, Siberia hosts a number of disused salt mines - ideal lair for harbouring abducted children and ideal location for doorstepping escaped persons of interest.

Sure she's about to blow the case apart - with a damp squib, or should that be squid?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6438
Reputation : 3512
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by Verdi on 08.05.15 15:22



I like number 2 - ideal man for the job.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6438
Reputation : 3512
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by PeterMac on 08.05.15 15:49

Well done the Greens.
I am a natural tory, but in this case . . .

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 174
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by PeterMac on 08.05.15 15:50

He now, however, has all his time available, and has to earn his £ 35,000 or £ 70,000 somehow.
Expect . . .
Sightings
Stories about suspects
Stories about yet more burglaries and cycle thefts in PdL
Stories about what insiders in the PJ have told him
Stories about what insiders in Grange have told him
and all the usual guff

Lies, in fact.
Nether he nor the McCanns can apparently help doing it.

http://laidbareblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/clarence-mitchell-trounced.html
has a nice list

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 174
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by aiyoyo on 08.05.15 18:49


snipped
"More importantly, I have [resigned] because I feel so strongly that they are innocent victims of a heinous crime that I am prepared to forego my career in government service to assist them."


His career has never revived post the McCanns.
His work for the Mcs has been a career ender for him.

avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by PeterMac on 08.05.15 23:06

aiyoyo wrote:
snipped
"More importantly, I have [resigned] because I feel so strongly that they are innocent victims of a heinous crime that I am prepared to forego my career in government service to assist them."

His career has never revived post the McCanns.
His work for the Mcs has been a career ender for him.
As is has been for McVey, Uncle whatsisname who gave up his job to run a fund to pay for legal expenses - relating to a little girl who might have been found that afternoon . . . !
As it has been for most of M3, Halligen, Edgar, and almost everyone else who has touched the poisoned chalice.
Carter-Ruck as a firm survived, but the reputation of Mrs Martorell must have suffered by her being made to give inaccurate and supported evidence,
on the record, under oath in the High Court of England purely on the say so of, yet again, the McCanns

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 174
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by MRNOODLES on 08.05.15 23:28

Poor old Clarence.  In an election where a fair number of Tories won, against the odds victories.  Clarry Boy got stuffed by the Greens.  IMO It looks like he's on his own from now on.
avatar
MRNOODLES

Posts : 730
Reputation : 281
Join date : 2013-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by Grande Finale on 09.05.15 2:52


avatar
Grande Finale

Posts : 139
Reputation : 62
Join date : 2013-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by Miraflores on 09.05.15 9:02

What a pity no candidate stood as a 'Justice for Maddie' candidate, just to get the exposure. Guaranteed media coverage with it being the only Green seat.
avatar
Miraflores

Posts : 845
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by aiyoyo on 09.05.15 12:11

MRNOODLES wrote:Poor old Clarence.  In an election where a fair number of Tories won, against the odds victories.  Clarry Boy got stuffed by the Greens.  IMO It looks like he's on his own from now on.

No, not entirely on his own !
He still has the McCanns to fall back on.
Officially jobless, but he's doing it on the black.
Getting paid in cash from time to time for renting his gob to the pair.

No reason for him to do it pro bono. Pro bono is on no win no fee.
Unlike lawyer, what yardstick for media PR to be on that basis?
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

clarence mitchell

Post by willowthewisp on 09.05.15 13:20

Aiyoyo,
Clarence has now got plenty of time to join the bike ride after having time to re-energise himself after his Sad loss or the Country's blessing in disguise, imagine he(CM media) having access to confidential information, would it stay confidential!?
Perhaps we could rename the Tapas group as Snow White and the Seven small person's(PC) after the Judgement from Portugal, so as not smudge the quick drying image/ paint, sorry to be flippant, cannot fathom how the Judge reached Mr Goncalo Amaral had broken secrecy having protracted knowledge of a former case and printing a book based on the PJ files? 
Surely the time of his forced resignation and when the book was published can be used as a defence over the secrecy act or are the rules changed that other person's can use the translated files in their books on their missing daughter Madeleine.
Why did Carter Ruck allow files to be accessed by their clients who paid to have them translated into English,but banned the book in the UK? 
I wonder how DCI Nichola Wall is progressing Operation Grange, now the Election has been won by Mr David Cameron, perhaps Rebecca would like to persuade Dave of her favourite couple and the need to find Madeleine after her being Abducted by a stranger,Operation Grange Remit? Hamish Campbell former SDCI on that case and in charge of Jill Dando Murder,never did find the culprits who murdered Daniel Morgan 10 March 1987 and spent over £30 Million and the case collapsing at Three stages during criminal Trials, Top Flight Police detective work!?
Prime Minister busy redecorating, got to start the recovery of the economy,we're going to need a few gallons of paint, eh Dave future Goddard inquiry,Saville media pundits DJ's, it was them who dunnit, not us?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1952
Reputation : 776
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

TWO NEW MItchell inspired Sightings

Post by PeterMac on 09.05.15 14:37

London
" />


Paris
" />



And a message from the "Fund"
" />

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 174
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.05.15 17:21

I suppose a 'blessing in disguise' from this election would be, because Labour' didn't 'get in' that a 60+ years old, self appointed 'guardian' of little girls, JG, will NOT be 'getting' his special Department Jim, to, sift through, all day, all those 'disgusting, vile' images and videos of young girls being 'abused'!

For HIS 'eyes only'!

Anyway,

Theresa May, re-elected Home Secretary.................. CAN'T STAND HIM!

She 'might' like to 'investigate' him, though! winkwink

He is, imo, far to 'interested' in what happens to children, young girls, specifically.

'Hiding' in plain sight?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1663
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by HelenMeg on 09.05.15 19:16

DC + Conservatives won the election with a majority - far beyond their wildest dream.  Murdoch clearly backed him.  They have much to do in the next 5 years - surely they need to get this whole
affair done and dusted as soon as possible and move on...

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 208
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum