The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence Mitchell fails Mm11

Clarence Mitchell fails Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence Mitchell fails Mm11

Clarence Mitchell fails Regist10

Clarence Mitchell fails

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clarence Mitchell fails Empty Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by Sceptic 08.05.15 9:31

He only came 3rd - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32633718
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell fails Empty Re: Clarence Mitchell fails

Post by Liz Eagles 08.05.15 9:46

Latest tweet from Clarence Mitchell,

Clarence Mitchell@mitch_1uk
Have now been awake for 33 hours. Normal service will resume once I resurface #timeforbed

Not a single word about his defeat, his party's triumph, his hopes for his party in government, his gratefulness to his 'interns', the 12,000 odd people who voted for him....nope Clarence needs a kip as he's been awake for 33 hours. I'd have though normal service was what got him voted out.

PeterMac, please post the video of Clarence from MMM. You are a member there and know how to post up videos.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 08.05.15 10:56

I am glad this, IMO,  awful man did not win. His response to me that he was proud to help the Mc Canns in their hour of need says it all.   IMO he is nothing but an opportunist who enjoys being in the public eye.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.05.15 11:48

Surely he didn't really expect to win did he?  The only thing he has to recommend him to the Brighton and Hove electorate is a saggy visage and a penchant for pink shirts.

Still, I'm sure there is a member of the Freud dynasty just gagging for a stooge to knock their disreputable black sheep into quasi white sheep - who better for the job.  Shame he's not so good at covering up his own failings.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.05.15 12:29

Move over, Poulton's in town:  party

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  10 hrs 10 hours ago

I presented questions from public to #ClarenceMitchell tonight during #BrightonPavilion election. #mccann

tango sierra foxtrot oscar .....   jeeez, he said that without moving his lips!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by InspectorJacquesClouseau 08.05.15 12:58

Watch the moves in the next month or two. All of those who were valuable, during the coalition, will be elevated to the House of Lords. Some will be rewarded with lucrative jobs on quangos, whilst others will find themselves unelected jobs as part of the European gravy train. Nobody will go without. Their nice country piles in the shires will be well protected. 
As for Esther, she's my nap for the Lords or some background job  with the Conservatives. Wherever she ends up, she will come up smelling of roses.
Remember, there will be no tax or VAT increases. Bus passes and winter fuel allowances are safe. In 2017 we will have our vote as to our future inEurope. Immigration will be brought under control. The only thing Cameron never promised us is we will all live forever. If he could have got away with it he would have promised us that.
For what it's worth my vote went to Nigel's party. Wasted I know but I can't help liking the guy and his honest approach to politics. He will be back to fight another day. I hope.
InspectorJacquesClouseau

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 08.05.15 13:34

Verdi wrote:Move over, Poulton's in town:  party

I presented questions from public to #ClarenceMitchell tonight during #BrightonPavilion election. #mccann

We now take you to the year 2097 and on QuantumNet we see this:

"Sonia here. I will be releasing my documentary about myself, sorry, about the Mcs, no, I mean about naming names of individuals to be slaughtered by the Nouveau-Murdoch-Press, as soon as we reach the next millenium out of respect for advent calendar manufacturers, or any other lame excuse I can muster, subsequently. Thank you"
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion 08.05.15 13:43

InspectorJacquesClouseau wrote:Watch the moves in the next month or two. All of those who were valuable, during the coalition, will be elevated to the House of Lords. Some will be rewarded with lucrative jobs on quangos, whilst others will find themselves unelected jobs as part of the European gravy train. Nobody will go without. Their nice country piles in the shires will be well protected. 
As for Esther, she's my nap for the Lords or some background job  with the Conservatives. Wherever she ends up, she will come up smelling of roses.
Remember, there will be no tax or VAT increases. Bus passes and winter fuel allowances are safe. In 2017 we will have our vote as to our future inEurope. Immigration will be brought under control. The only thing Cameron never promised us is we will all live forever. If he could have got away with it he would have promised us that.
For what it's worth my vote went to Nigel's party. Wasted I know but I can't help liking the guy and his honest approach to politics. He will be back to fight another day. I hope.

Looks like you could be right:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/esther-mcvey-lords-conservatives-move-9213643
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.05.15 13:59

Clarence Mitchell ‏@mitch_1uk
Have now been awake for 33 hours. Normal service will resume once I resurface #timeforbed
--------------------------------------------------

been 'awake' for 33 hrs?

You've now got 5 YEARS to attend your OWN, political, 'WAKE'!

Here's your next 'tweet' when you 'resurface'

Clarence Mitchell ‏@mitch_1uk
Gizza bike, got to get on the Missing People gravy train bike ride with Esther, Kate and Fiona. They all lurves me. come 'ead la, gizza bike. I'll pedal any 'shite', as long as i'm paid.#doyouknowwhoiwoz
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell fails Empty 'My' MP is ex BBC just like Clarence...

Post by Knitted 08.05.15 14:19

Since the thread is also talking about the gravy train of politics...

Well, there's no Lordship necessary for the Tory who got in again in my constituency. He's been firmly ensconced since the constituency was created in 1983.

Prior to that he was a 1960s Disc Jockey in pirate radio. In the late 1970s he became Director of BBC Children's TV, (during Savile's heyday!). . Oh, and in 2012 he was knighted. So the connection between those with media backgrounds and politics and the Establishment carries relentlessly on...with or without Clarence joining the ranks at Westminster.

n.b. To be fair 'my' MP did speak out loudly against the BBC investigating its own affairs after 'Savile' broke into people's consciousness. Does that indicate 'my' MP had his suspicions and/or knew what was going on?  Based on his work history I'd suggest that to be quite possible... but it seems he is far, far, too 'Establishment' to stick his neck out too far.  I look forward to discussing Op Grange's remit with him if/when the IPCC and Met kick my "complaint about my complaint" back.

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.05.15 14:22

mysterion wrote:
InspectorJacquesClouseau wrote:Watch the moves in the next month or two. All of those who were valuable, during the coalition, will be elevated to the House of Lords. Some will be rewarded with lucrative jobs on quangos, whilst others will find themselves unelected jobs as part of the European gravy train. Nobody will go without. Their nice country piles in the shires will be well protected. 

Looks like you could be right:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/esther-mcvey-lords-conservatives-move-9213643

NOT, if, OG/MET 'investigate' the Madeleine 'fund', she helped launch, in a blaze of publicity, and find it to be 'fraudulent'!

"set up' AFTER people, possibly, 'knew' Madeleine was 'deceased' on May 3rd 2007.

PRIVATE Madeleine's 'fund' set up, launched, with ex MP, Esther McVey, to the 'fore', on 16th May 2007.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.05.15 15:14

Mark Willis wrote:
Verdi wrote:Move over, Poulton's in town:  party

We now take you to the year 2097 and on QuantumNet we see this:

"Sonia here. I will be releasing my documentary about myself, sorry, about the Mcs, no, I mean about naming names of individuals to be slaughtered by the Nouveau-Murdoch-Press, as soon as we reach the next millenium out of respect for advent calendar manufacturers, or any other lame excuse I can muster, subsequently. Thank you"
Ha! Ha! Ha!  Dangling from her Murdoch Mark 2 lifetime guarantee mobility chopper, bloomers parachuting  in the wind, false gnashers clacking with every bout of turbulance, telescopic life time guarantee bi-focals scouting for the next drop zone.

I hear the middle of the Sahara is quite pleasant at this time of year with plenty potential interviewees in the form of Camelus Vulgaris, or if you prefer a more temperate clime, Siberia hosts a number of disused salt mines - ideal lair for harbouring abducted children and ideal location for doorstepping escaped persons of interest.

Sure she's about to blow the case apart - with a damp squib, or should that be squid?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.05.15 15:22

Clarence Mitchell fails Brighton_pledges

I like number 2 - ideal man for the job.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.05.15 15:49

Well done the Greens.
I am a natural tory, but in this case . . .
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.05.15 15:50

He now, however, has all his time available, and has to earn his £ 35,000 or £ 70,000 somehow.
Expect . . .
Sightings
Stories about suspects
Stories about yet more burglaries and cycle thefts in PdL
Stories about what insiders in the PJ have told him
Stories about what insiders in Grange have told him
and all the usual guff

Lies, in fact.
Nether he nor the McCanns can apparently help doing it.

http://laidbareblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/clarence-mitchell-trounced.html
has a nice list
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.05.15 18:49

snipped
"More importantly, I have [resigned] because I feel so strongly that they are innocent victims of a heinous crime that I am prepared to forego my career in government service to assist them."

His career has never revived post the McCanns.
His work for the Mcs has been a career ender for him.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.05.15 23:06

aiyoyo wrote:
snipped
"More importantly, I have [resigned] because I feel so strongly that they are innocent victims of a heinous crime that I am prepared to forego my career in government service to assist them."

His career has never revived post the McCanns.
His work for the Mcs has been a career ender for him.
As is has been for McVey, Uncle whatsisname who gave up his job to run a fund to pay for legal expenses - relating to a little girl who might have been found that afternoon . . . !
As it has been for most of M3, Halligen, Edgar, and almost everyone else who has touched the poisoned chalice.
Carter-Ruck as a firm survived, but the reputation of Mrs Martorell must have suffered by her being made to give inaccurate and supported evidence,
on the record, under oath in the High Court of England purely on the say so of, yet again, the McCanns
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 08.05.15 23:28

Poor old Clarence.  In an election where a fair number of Tories won, against the odds victories.  Clarry Boy got stuffed by the Greens.  IMO It looks like he's on his own from now on.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale 09.05.15 2:52

Clarence Mitchell fails BRIGHTON_zpsmoap30pu
Grande Finale
Grande Finale

Activity : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 09.05.15 9:02

What a pity no candidate stood as a 'Justice for Maddie' candidate, just to get the exposure. Guaranteed media coverage with it being the only Green seat.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.05.15 12:11

MRNOODLES wrote:Poor old Clarence.  In an election where a fair number of Tories won, against the odds victories.  Clarry Boy got stuffed by the Greens.  IMO It looks like he's on his own from now on.

No, not entirely on his own !
He still has the McCanns to fall back on.
Officially jobless, but he's doing it on the black.
Getting paid in cash from time to time for renting his gob to the pair.

No reason for him to do it pro bono. Pro bono is on no win no fee.
Unlike lawyer, what yardstick for media PR to be on that basis?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell fails Empty clarence mitchell

Post by willowthewisp 09.05.15 13:20

Aiyoyo,
Clarence has now got plenty of time to join the bike ride after having time to re-energise himself after his Sad loss or the Country's blessing in disguise, imagine he(CM media) having access to confidential information, would it stay confidential!?
Perhaps we could rename the Tapas group as Snow White and the Seven small person's(PC) after the Judgement from Portugal, so as not smudge the quick drying image/ paint, sorry to be flippant, cannot fathom how the Judge reached Mr Goncalo Amaral had broken secrecy having protracted knowledge of a former case and printing a book based on the PJ files? 
Surely the time of his forced resignation and when the book was published can be used as a defence over the secrecy act or are the rules changed that other person's can use the translated files in their books on their missing daughter Madeleine.
Why did Carter Ruck allow files to be accessed by their clients who paid to have them translated into English,but banned the book in the UK? 
I wonder how DCI Nichola Wall is progressing Operation Grange, now the Election has been won by Mr David Cameron, perhaps Rebecca would like to persuade Dave of her favourite couple and the need to find Madeleine after her being Abducted by a stranger,Operation Grange Remit? Hamish Campbell former SDCI on that case and in charge of Jill Dando Murder,never did find the culprits who murdered Daniel Morgan 10 March 1987 and spent over £30 Million and the case collapsing at Three stages during criminal Trials, Top Flight Police detective work!?
Prime Minister busy redecorating, got to start the recovery of the economy,we're going to need a few gallons of paint, eh Dave future Goddard inquiry,Saville media pundits DJ's, it was them who dunnit, not us?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell fails Empty TWO NEW MItchell inspired Sightings

Post by PeterMac 09.05.15 14:37

London
Clarence Mitchell fails <a href=Clarence Mitchell fails London10" />

Paris
Clarence Mitchell fails <a href=Clarence Mitchell fails Paris10" />

And a message from the "Fund"
Clarence Mitchell fails <a href=Clarence Mitchell fails Money10" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 09.05.15 17:21

I suppose a 'blessing in disguise' from this election would be, because Labour' didn't 'get in' that a 60+ years old, self appointed 'guardian' of little girls, JG, will NOT be 'getting' his special Department Jim, to, sift through, all day, all those 'disgusting, vile' images and videos of young girls being 'abused'!

For HIS 'eyes only'!

Anyway,

Theresa May, re-elected Home Secretary.................. CAN'T STAND HIM!

She 'might' like to 'investigate' him, though! winkwink

He is, imo, far to 'interested' in what happens to children, young girls, specifically.

'Hiding' in plain sight?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 09.05.15 19:16

DC + Conservatives won the election with a majority - far beyond their wildest dream.  Murdoch clearly backed him.  They have much to do in the next 5 years - surely they need to get this whole
affair done and dusted as soon as possible and move on...
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top