The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McCanns in Australia

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns in Australia

Post by yadda_yadda on 21.07.11 14:31

Is this true? I read it on twitter that they are promoting their book over there.
avatar
yadda_yadda

Posts : 14
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

if it's true ..

Post by tigger on 21.07.11 14:40

@yadda_yadda wrote:Is this true? I read it on twitter that they are promoting their book over there.

Well, it still doesn't explain the thundering silence. I would advise them to stay there, if it's true. But it's likely, they would have been advised to have a good excuse and of course it takes at least six weeks with a fast ship to get news to the UK. That's why we haven't heard anything...
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 44
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by The Slave on 21.07.11 15:03

And those twins? Where are they? Have they taken them with them? Are they in an Aussie creche ?
avatar
The Slave

Posts : 127
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-05

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by Betty Pepper on 21.07.11 15:11

Why would they be in a creche when they're now old enough to look after the house themselves and get themselves to school and pick up a few groceries on their way home?

Plus, Kate has already told us that the twins are preparing to find and fight the nasty man who took their sister so presumably they've also been taking martial arts classes in case any more swarthy abductors happen to pass by their house when they're home alone.

They'll be fine.
avatar
Betty Pepper

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by PeterMac on 21.07.11 18:33

@Betty Pepper wrote:
They'll be fine.
There are some dingos in the garden keeping them safe.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 163
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by lj on 21.07.11 23:31

@PeterMac wrote:
@Betty Pepper wrote:
They'll be fine.
There are some dingos in the garden keeping them safe.

big grin big grin

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3315
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

programme called Sunday Night: July 24

Post by dragonfly on 23.07.11 15:28

programme called Sunday Night: July 24
By David Knox on July 23, 2011

Tomorrow night Sunday Night revisits the tragic tale of Madeleine McCann, the 3 year old UK girl who went missing in Portugal in 2007.
The mystery of her disappearance gripped Britain and has never been solved.
Reporter Rahni Sadler joins her parents as they continue to seek for answers, and promises new clues in the case.

Exclusive: The Madeleine McCann Story
Reporter: Rahni Sadler

Sunday Night reporter Rahni Sadler is given unprecedented access to the parents of missing British toddler Madeleine McCann. One thousand five hundred and forty three days after Madeleine disappeared from their apartment during a family holiday in Portugal, the McCann’s disclose startling new clues driving the on-going worldwide search for their daughter.
The couple, who have raised millions of dollars in the past three years to fund their own private manhunt, now believe Madeleine’s abductor stalked the family and was in the apartment 24 hours earlier. Also, exclusive never-before seen home video reveals a side to the McCann family that will surprise many. Abducted Austrian schoolgirl Natascha Kampusch, held captive in a cellar for eight years until she escaped, relays a special message for Madeleine’s parents. We join Kate and Gerry McCann as they travel across Europe on a mission to keep Madeleine in the minds of the public.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2011/07/sunday-night-july-24.html

____________________

avatar
dragonfly

Posts : 318
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-03-01

Back to top Go down

Where are THEY?

Post by Marian on 23.07.11 17:00

This is also being covered in the "Huge story breaking in Rothley?" topic. It's all a mystery at the moment as to where the McCanns actually are and why they are not shouting from the rooftops as they usually do.
avatar
Marian

Posts : 1147
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by dragonfly on 23.07.11 17:07

@Marian wrote:This is also being covered in the "Huge story breaking in Rothley?" topic. It's all a mystery at the moment as to where the McCanns actually are and why they are not shouting from the rooftops as they usually do.

Well with this whole hacking scandal, Maybe you would just want to get away as far as possible, any further place to go other than Down under? Who knows why they aren't shouting from roof tops? they dont even keep the official site updated, official FB page has wall comments turned off cited as to give everyone a break, now stating people are on 'holiday' and can not be
monitored full time, but will be open again soon, assuming when people are back of their holidays

____________________

avatar
dragonfly

Posts : 318
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-03-01

Back to top Go down

Where are THEY?

Post by Marian on 23.07.11 17:16

The article about the Australian TV programme says that they are touring in Europe to raise awareness of the case but there doesn't appear to be any publicity anywhere to back this up.
avatar
Marian

Posts : 1147
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by PeterMac on 23.07.11 17:29

@dragonfly wrote: One thousand five hundred and forty three days after Madeleine disappeared from their apartment during a family holiday in Portugal, the McCann’s disclose startling new clues driving the on-going worldwide search for their daughter.
Not something they have ever bothered the PJ or the Leicester Police, or their private detectives with, then.
They are going to condemn their first and most beautiful daughter to another few weeks of hell with a predatory Pae**** whilst they wait for the opportune moment to reveal these startling new clues to the world.
Are we to believe this ? [Rhetorical !]

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 163
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by dragonfly on 23.07.11 17:47

@PeterMac wrote:
@dragonfly wrote: One thousand five hundred and forty three days after Madeleine disappeared from their apartment during a family holiday in Portugal, the McCann’s disclose startling new clues driving the on-going worldwide search for their daughter.
Not something they have ever bothered the PJ or the Leicester Police, or their private detectives with, then.
They are going to condemn their first and most beautiful daughter to another few weeks of hell with a predatory Pae**** whilst they wait for the opportune moment to reveal these startling new clues to the world.
Are we to believe this ? [Rhetorical !]

Hello Peter,
I would like to know the views as a retired Police Officer, What is the general consensus of the police you know? When did your first instincts tell you something was wrong with this case, I was a late starter, although I was alarmed at them as them dismissing the dogs findings, again I did not follow the story in depth, and I put it down to them just being in either in denial and deluded to the fact they were the parents who would leave their kids alone, I love to read your observations and note how well you pick up on things and draw attention to things that could be looked over, as well as enjoying your book review, I would be interested in a summary of your thoughts from some one who has expertise on the area of crime
Would your conclusions tell you it was sedatives a blow to the head or medical problems (hence medical records not being handed over)
I understand you do alot of postings but it would be nice to have it in one posting your analyse on this whole thing
Thanking you

____________________

avatar
dragonfly

Posts : 318
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by jd on 24.07.11 0:00

Looking forward to the new clues!
avatar
jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by Guest on 24.07.11 20:59

[youtube][/youtube]
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by ROSA on 24.07.11 21:46

@PeterMac wrote:
@Betty Pepper wrote:
They'll be fine.
There are some dingos in the garden keeping them safe.
PeterMac that is funny
Gerry does not like the dogs
lol4 lol4 lol4 lol4

avatar
ROSA

Posts : 1189
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Lakemba Sydney Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by Guest on 24.07.11 21:57

So now they're saying the shutter was up and the window pushed right back. Rolling Eyes
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by Guest on 24.07.11 22:03

If you think about it how can the curtains have been closed?

If the abductor broke the shutter to get in (and we know it wasn't) how could he possibly have opened the window from the outside as the catch is on the inside. No window can be opened from outside.

If the abductor went out through the window how did he manage to do that and then close the curtains from outside the apartment. And more to the point why would he.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by Ollie on 24.07.11 22:14

I thought the shutter was down, and what are the new clues? Is it the fella said to of been watching the apartment? Do we have a photofit of him so we can all look out for him, this could be the breakthrough they have been waiting for (after they've sold a few more copies of 'the truthful book').

Ollie

Posts : 262
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by Guest on 24.07.11 22:16

Nope, Kate said the shutter was up and the curtain right back...so it looks like those are the new clues.

It's very hard to keep up with this story.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by Guest on 24.07.11 22:19

@admin wrote:Nope, Kate said the shutter was up and the curtain right back...so it looks like those are the new clues.

It's very hard to keep up with this story.


I thought she said they were closed and they went whoosh as she opened the door and it slammed shut?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by Miraflores on 24.07.11 22:24

I have to agree - what new clues?

Mostly old footage, although at least the reporter had the guts to ask the McCanns if they had killed Madeleine. I was waiting for Gerry to scratch his ear, and was surprised when he didn't. Only a couple of 'ludicrouses' in this interview. Why are the McCanns so fond of this word?

No police force looking for her - what about the Scotland Yard review costing £3.5 million of our money - doesn't that count?
avatar
Miraflores

Posts : 845
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by Guest on 24.07.11 22:24

candyfloss wrote:
@admin wrote:Nope, Kate said the shutter was up and the curtain right back...so it looks like those are the new clues.

It's very hard to keep up with this story.


I thought she said they were closed and they went whoosh as she opened the door and it slammed shut?

sad Are you going to make me watch it again?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by Guest on 24.07.11 22:25

@admin wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@admin wrote:Nope, Kate said the shutter was up and the curtain right back...so it looks like those are the new clues.

It's very hard to keep up with this story.


I thought she said they were closed and they went whoosh as she opened the door and it slammed shut?

sad Are you going to make me watch it again?


Hehe - I was just going to say "pleeeeeeeeeeeese don't make me watch it again" big grin
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by Guest on 24.07.11 22:28

@Miraflores wrote:I have to agree - what new clues?

Mostly old footage, although at least the reporter had the guts to ask the McCanns if they had killed Madeleine.

Ooooer, I didn't notice that bit! Definitely going to watch it again now big grin

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by Guest on 24.07.11 22:30

@admin wrote:
@Miraflores wrote:I have to agree - what new clues?

Mostly old footage, although at least the reporter had the guts to ask the McCanns if they had killed Madeleine.

Ooooer, I didn't notice that bit! Definitely going to watch it again now big grin


Yes, that was a shocker. They weren't expecting that. Looked a bit stunned. That's the first time I have heard someone ask that!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum