The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns in Australia Mm11

McCanns in Australia Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns in Australia Mm11

McCanns in Australia Regist10

McCanns in Australia

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns in Australia Empty McCanns in Australia

Post by yadda_yadda 21.07.11 14:31

Is this true? I read it on twitter that they are promoting their book over there.
yadda_yadda
yadda_yadda

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

McCanns in Australia Empty if it's true ..

Post by tigger 21.07.11 14:40

yadda_yadda wrote:Is this true? I read it on twitter that they are promoting their book over there.

Well, it still doesn't explain the thundering silence. I would advise them to stay there, if it's true. But it's likely, they would have been advised to have a good excuse and of course it takes at least six weeks with a fast ship to get news to the UK. That's why we haven't heard anything...
tigger
tigger

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

McCanns in Australia Empty Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by The Slave 21.07.11 15:03

And those twins? Where are they? Have they taken them with them? Are they in an Aussie creche ?
The Slave
The Slave

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty Pepper 21.07.11 15:11

Why would they be in a creche when they're now old enough to look after the house themselves and get themselves to school and pick up a few groceries on their way home?

Plus, Kate has already told us that the twins are preparing to find and fight the nasty man who took their sister so presumably they've also been taking martial arts classes in case any more swarthy abductors happen to pass by their house when they're home alone.

They'll be fine.
Betty Pepper
Betty Pepper

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 21.07.11 18:33

Betty Pepper wrote:
They'll be fine.
There are some dingos in the garden keeping them safe.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 21.07.11 23:31

PeterMac wrote:
Betty Pepper wrote:
They'll be fine.

big grin big grin

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

McCanns in Australia Empty programme called Sunday Night: July 24

Post by dragonfly 23.07.11 15:28

programme called Sunday Night: July 24
By David Knox on July 23, 2011

Tomorrow night Sunday Night revisits the tragic tale of Madeleine McCann, the 3 year old UK girl who went missing in Portugal in 2007.
The mystery of her disappearance gripped Britain and has never been solved.
Reporter Rahni Sadler joins her parents as they continue to seek for answers, and promises new clues in the case.

Exclusive: The Madeleine McCann Story
Reporter: Rahni Sadler

Sunday Night reporter Rahni Sadler is given unprecedented access to the parents of missing British toddler Madeleine McCann. One thousand five hundred and forty three days after Madeleine disappeared from their apartment during a family holiday in Portugal, the McCann’s disclose startling new clues driving the on-going worldwide search for their daughter.
The couple, who have raised millions of dollars in the past three years to fund their own private manhunt, now believe Madeleine’s abductor stalked the family and was in the apartment 24 hours earlier. Also, exclusive never-before seen home video reveals a side to the McCann family that will surprise many. Abducted Austrian schoolgirl Natascha Kampusch, held captive in a cellar for eight years until she escaped, relays a special message for Madeleine’s parents. We join Kate and Gerry McCann as they travel across Europe on a mission to keep Madeleine in the minds of the public.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2011/07/sunday-night-july-24.html

dragonfly
dragonfly

Activity : 367

Back to top Go down

McCanns in Australia Empty Where are THEY?

Post by Guest 23.07.11 17:00

This is also being covered in the "Huge story breaking in Rothley?" topic. It's all a mystery at the moment as to where the McCanns actually are and why they are not shouting from the rooftops as they usually do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 23.07.11 17:07

Marian wrote:This is also being covered in the "Huge story breaking in Rothley?" topic. It's all a mystery at the moment as to where the McCanns actually are and why they are not shouting from the rooftops as they usually do.

Well with this whole hacking scandal, Maybe you would just want to get away as far as possible, any further place to go other than Down under? Who knows why they aren't shouting from roof tops? they dont even keep the official site updated, official FB page has wall comments turned off cited as to give everyone a break, now stating people are on 'holiday' and can not be
monitored full time, but will be open again soon, assuming when people are back of their holidays

dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

McCanns in Australia Empty Where are THEY?

Post by Guest 23.07.11 17:16

The article about the Australian TV programme says that they are touring in Europe to raise awareness of the case but there doesn't appear to be any publicity anywhere to back this up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.07.11 17:29

dragonfly wrote: One thousand five hundred and forty three days after Madeleine disappeared from their apartment during a family holiday in Portugal, the McCann’s disclose startling new clues driving the on-going worldwide search for their daughter.
Not something they have ever bothered the PJ or the Leicester Police, or their private detectives with, then.
They are going to condemn their first and most beautiful daughter to another few weeks of hell with a predatory Pae**** whilst they wait for the opportune moment to reveal these startling new clues to the world.
Are we to believe this ? [Rhetorical !]
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 23.07.11 17:47

PeterMac wrote:
dragonfly wrote: One thousand five hundred and forty three days after Madeleine disappeared from their apartment during a family holiday in Portugal, the McCann’s disclose startling new clues driving the on-going worldwide search for their daughter.
Not something they have ever bothered the PJ or the Leicester Police, or their private detectives with, then.
They are going to condemn their first and most beautiful daughter to another few weeks of hell with a predatory Pae**** whilst they wait for the opportune moment to reveal these startling new clues to the world.
Are we to believe this ? [Rhetorical !]

Hello Peter,
I would like to know the views as a retired Police Officer, What is the general consensus of the police you know? When did your first instincts tell you something was wrong with this case, I was a late starter, although I was alarmed at them as them dismissing the dogs findings, again I did not follow the story in depth, and I put it down to them just being in either in denial and deluded to the fact they were the parents who would leave their kids alone, I love to read your observations and note how well you pick up on things and draw attention to things that could be looked over, as well as enjoying your book review, I would be interested in a summary of your thoughts from some one who has expertise on the area of crime
Would your conclusions tell you it was sedatives a blow to the head or medical problems (hence medical records not being handed over)
I understand you do alot of postings but it would be nice to have it in one posting your analyse on this whole thing
Thanking you

dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.07.11 0:00

Looking forward to the new clues!
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.11 20:59

[youtube][/youtube]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 24.07.11 21:46

PeterMac wrote:
Betty Pepper wrote:
They'll be fine.
PeterMac that is funny
Gerry does not like the dogs
lol4 lol4 lol4 lol4

ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.11 21:57

So now they're saying the shutter was up and the window pushed right back. roll
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.11 22:03

If you think about it how can the curtains have been closed?

If the abductor broke the shutter to get in (and we know it wasn't) how could he possibly have opened the window from the outside as the catch is on the inside. No window can be opened from outside.

If the abductor went out through the window how did he manage to do that and then close the curtains from outside the apartment. And more to the point why would he.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 24.07.11 22:14

I thought the shutter was down, and what are the new clues? Is it the fella said to of been watching the apartment? Do we have a photofit of him so we can all look out for him, this could be the breakthrough they have been waiting for (after they've sold a few more copies of 'the truthful book').
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.11 22:16

Nope, Kate said the shutter was up and the curtain right back...so it looks like those are the new clues.

It's very hard to keep up with this story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.11 22:19

admin wrote:Nope, Kate said the shutter was up and the curtain right back...so it looks like those are the new clues.

I thought she said they were closed and they went whoosh as she opened the door and it slammed shut?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 24.07.11 22:24

I have to agree - what new clues?

Mostly old footage, although at least the reporter had the guts to ask the McCanns if they had killed Madeleine. I was waiting for Gerry to scratch his ear, and was surprised when he didn't. Only a couple of 'ludicrouses' in this interview. Why are the McCanns so fond of this word?

No police force looking for her - what about the Scotland Yard review costing £3.5 million of our money - doesn't that count?
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.11 22:24

candyfloss wrote:
admin wrote:Nope, Kate said the shutter was up and the curtain right back...so it looks like those are the new clues.

I thought she said they were closed and they went whoosh as she opened the door and it slammed shut?

sad Are you going to make me watch it again?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.11 22:25

admin wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

sad Are you going to make me watch it again?

Hehe - I was just going to say "pleeeeeeeeeeeese don't make me watch it again" big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.11 22:28

Miraflores wrote:I have to agree - what new clues?

Mostly old footage, although at least the reporter had the guts to ask the McCanns if they had killed Madeleine.

Ooooer, I didn't notice that bit! Definitely going to watch it again now big grin

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.11 22:30

admin wrote:
Miraflores wrote:I have to agree - what new clues?

Mostly old footage, although at least the reporter had the guts to ask the McCanns if they had killed Madeleine.

Ooooer, I didn't notice that bit! Definitely going to watch it again now big grin

Yes, that was a shocker. They weren't expecting that. Looked a bit stunned. That's the first time I have heard someone ask that!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top