The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 7 Mm11

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 7 Mm11

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 7 Regist10

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 7 Empty Re: Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED

Post by AnneCGuedes 17.09.24 22:41

Logically, if G's times were right, either Matthew should have left with K or she would have offered to listen at his window.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 272

Back to top Go down

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 7 Empty Re: Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED

Post by crusader 17.09.24 22:44

[size=30]Urged, he states that the individual did not appear to be a tourist. He cannot explain this further. It was simply his perception given the individual's clothing.[/size]

[size=30]Gerry McCann was a tourist.[/size]
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6697

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 17.09.24 22:47

AnneCGuedes wrote:Why did G increasingly delay the time of the alleged discovery ?

At about 22.00 it was his wife Kate who went to check on the children.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN.htm

Half an hour later, without anything to report, it being 22h03 (sic), he turned to alert Kate that it was time for her to go to see the children.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

The third check was made by Kate at around 22:00. He does not know how long it was before Kate returned, but he does remember that shortly before she returned he was thinking of going to see what was going on.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-ARGUIDO.htm

Gerry got side tracked by Jez Wilkins which would have thrown out the timeline a bit.

"he turned to alert Kate that it was time for her to go to see the children". Sounds like a cue in a play, reminding her that she was due on stage.

If Gerry was alerting Kate at 22.00, who was it that the Smiths allegedly spotted at the same time?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11272

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Buzz Shine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 17.09.24 22:49

Tourists here are easily recognisable by their shorts and sandals at all hours, in museums or on the beach.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 17.09.24 22:51

sharonl wrote:

If Gerry was alerting Kate at 22.00, who was it that the Smiths allegedly spotted at the same time?

Change the time, not the man !
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Buzz Shine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty Yesterday at 7:21

Could you explain further please, Anne?
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli Yesterday at 7:49

Buzz Shine wrote:
AnneCGuedes wrote:Why did G increasingly delay the time of the alleged discovery ?

Half an hour later, without anything to report, it being 22h03 (sic), he turned to alert Kate that it was time for her to go to see the children.

The third check was made by Kate at around 22:00. He does not know how long it was before Kate returned, but he does remember that shortly before she returned he was thinking of going to see what was going on.
"He was wearing cream or beige-coloured cloth trousers in a classic cut. He did not see his shoes"

What's photographed on top of Gerry's bed?  A pair of cream or beige-coloured cloth trousers in a classic cut.

The last thing he should have been wearing before going to dinner was a pair of shorts to play tennis in, not a pair of cream or beige-coloured cloth trousers.
The shape of the beige bundle on the bed doesn’t look like beige trousers to me, they look more like the beige zipper hooded jacket that we seen KM wearing frequently
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 170

Nina and Bluebagthepirate like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate Yesterday at 7:51

Honesty wrote:Could you explain further please, Anne?
Please read Peter's chapter.

It's all explained.

Smith is wrong about his time by at least 30 minutes.

Which makes the smithman is gerry theory even more ridiculous.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 763

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes Yesterday at 10:17

Honesty wrote:Could you explain further please, Anne?

What point would you like to be explained further, Honesty ? Have you read the PJ references I sent ?
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac Yesterday at 10:37

There is a long stitherum on FB claiming that the till receipt for Kelly's timed at 21.47 was their last one and therefore they are at Smithman Point at 2155- 2200

Since the undisputed and NAMED credit card payment at Dolphins is 21.27:40 that gives them about ten minutes to get there, order and have a "FEW DRINKS" and then leave.

I haven't bothered replying !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16851

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty Yesterday at 10:44

Thank you for this. I'll go over everything but, due to commitments, not until this evening, unfortunately. I'm a bit overstretched at the moment.
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzz Shine Yesterday at 11:03

PeterMac wrote:There is a long stitherum on FB claiming that the till receipt for Kelly's timed at 21.47 was their last one and therefore they are at Smithman Point at 2155- 2200

Since the undisputed and NAMED credit card payment at Dolphins is 21.27:40 that gives them about ten minutes to get there, order and have a "FEW DRINKS" and then leave.

A few drinks doesn't necessarily mean it was a few drinks each. Nor does it mean it wasn't. What it was is anyone's guess.
Buzz Shine
Buzz Shine

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern Yesterday at 11:04

pinkgladioli wrote:
Buzz Shine wrote:

"He was wearing cream or beige-coloured cloth trousers in a classic cut. He did not see his shoes"

What's photographed on top of Gerry's bed?  A pair of cream or beige-coloured cloth trousers in a classic cut.

The last thing he should have been wearing before going to dinner was a pair of shorts to play tennis in, not a pair of cream or beige-coloured cloth trousers.
The shape of the beige bundle on the bed doesn’t look like beige trousers to me, they look more like the beige zipper hooded jacket that we seen KM wearing frequently

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 7 D1oqn810

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 7 1f1fa-1f1f8 MAGA Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 7 1f1ec-1f1e7 MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43539

crusader and Buzz Shine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Yesterday at 11:08

pinkgladioli wrote:
Buzz Shine wrote:

I have to  agree. I see a garment with a cuffed sleeve rather than a garment with wide legs. Trying to post the picture from the PJ files but failing miserably.

Activity : 3387

Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzz Shine Yesterday at 11:12

Nina wrote:I have to  agree. I see a garment with a cuffed sleeve rather than a garment with wide legs. Trying to post the picture from the PJ files but failing miserably.
I see two garments, not one. With a beige pair of trousers being on top of something else but I'm not suggesting there is anything definitive about my eyesight. Gerry being Smithman or Gerry not being Smithman isn't contingent on the trousers but if it is a pair of beige trousers, it's always that little something else to consider. 
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P1/01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_22.jpg
Buzz Shine
Buzz Shine

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli Yesterday at 11:21

Dianne Webster made a point in one of her statements mentioning that she loaned Kate a dark coloured cardigan to wear (it may have been black I’d need to read it again)  the way it was mentioned gave me the impression it was used for night time attire
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli Yesterday at 11:35

Buzz Shine wrote:
Nina wrote:I have to  agree. I see a garment with a cuffed sleeve rather than a garment with wide legs. Trying to post the picture from the PJ files but failing miserably.
I see two garments, not one. With a beige pair of trousers being on top of something else but I'm not suggesting there is anything definitive about my eyesight. Gerry being Smithman or Gerry not being Smithman isn't contingent on the trousers but if it is a pair of beige trousers, it's always that little something else to consider. 
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P1/01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_22.jpg
Deffo looks like it’s KM’s beige zipper on top of what looks like a darker beige T-shirt underneath to me
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Jojo1 and Buzz Shine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzz Shine Yesterday at 11:39

pinkgladioli wrote:Deffo looks like it’s KM’s beige zipper on top of what looks like a darker beige T-shirt underneath to me
 I think it's definitely safe to say there are two garments there though, rather than just the one. I still think the garment on top has two legs, but my wild guesswork, isn't any better than anyone else's.
Buzz Shine
Buzz Shine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate Yesterday at 11:42

PeterMac wrote:There is a long stitherum on FB claiming that the till receipt for Kelly's timed at 21.47 was their last one and therefore they are at Smithman Point at 2155- 2200

Even if that is their bar bill, it may have been when they ordered at the bar.

So 21.47 is when they started drinking that round of drinks - at restaurants you pay when you finish, at bars you pay before consuming (for obvious reasons).
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

crusader, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate Yesterday at 11:51

Buzz Shine wrote:
pinkgladioli wrote:Deffo looks like it’s KM’s beige zipper on top of what looks like a darker beige T-shirt underneath to me
 I think it's definitely safe to say there are two garments there though, rather than just the one. I still think the garment on top has two legs, but my wild guesswork, isn't any better than anyone else's.
But it doesn't matter, because Smithman isn't Gerry for all the reasons people have been telling you for days.

Number one reason being the timing of the Smith sighting.

Anyway, were his trousers now part of his cunning disguise? 

"Oh crap... someone saw my buttons in the half-light (but not my face, but yes they did months later) better change me kegs... loads of time... no one in 5A... oh wait... it's bedlam..."

I wonder what goes through peoples heads sometimes.

All this because Bernt doesn't believe in Smithman and a chipping away at his credibility.

It's not working.

What are they saying on the other forum?
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Nina, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli Yesterday at 12:29

Buzz Shine wrote:
Don’t think guess work comes into its the zipper cardigan that KM wore
Anyway what’s your thoughts on the Last Photo Buzz Shine?
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Nina and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope Yesterday at 13:59

@Bluebagthepirate wrote:
Anyway, were his trousers now part of his cunning disguise? 

If the McCanns were so well informed, as proved by the open Boot of the Hire Car scenario.

Could they have found such a pair of Trousers AFTER AOIFE made her Statement? The Buttoned Trousers Gerry was wearing look very New.
Was he showing People what they wanted to see?

Note how many times the 'Subliminal Message' of Tannermans Clothing turn up.

Gerry wearing a Black Jacket with Grey trousers and Classic shoes on the TikToc GMTV video.
Reporter Martin Fricker pictured in PDL wearing the same.
The Krokowski setup.

All McCann inventions to keep the 'Abductor' Story alive.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2991

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes Yesterday at 14:20

Buzz Shine wrote:A few drinks doesn't necessarily mean it was a few drinks each. Nor does it mean it wasn't. What it was is anyone's guess.

3 little children and 2 young teenagers among the 9 of them.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Nina and Buzz Shine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes Yesterday at 14:25

Silentscope wrote:
Could they have found such a pair of Trousers AFTER AOIFE made her Statement? The Buttoned Trousers Gerry was wearing look very New.

I made a research in 2008 about pants with fancy buttons, I couldn't find any (on the web)
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes Yesterday at 14:43

Jill Havern wrote:

It looks more like a fleece jacket than cotton pants.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Nina and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top