The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 24 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 24 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 24 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 24 Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 24 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by crusader 04.06.23 21:24

laugh laugh
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Activity : 6916

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 24 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Verdi 05.06.23 12:08

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 24 _1127017
Police released pictures showing the interior of one house believed to be linked to the suspect

Note: The above furnished image was published by the press, the same room was shown on the Discovery+ documentary as an empty room.

Discovery+ Prime Suspect: Madeleine McCann documentary

Journalist: The videos. You recognised that they were both at Christian's house?

MS: Yes, the beam

Yes the other one, too. The table too
It was his house, you can tell right away, if you've seen it

Journalist: I thought that only one of videos was at this house - but you think it was both?

MS: No, I think both were

I think both were

You're making me feel unsure. I need to think. Let me think

I remember

But not 100% now you're asking

Voice over: Manfred Seyferth and his accomplice both claim they found the video recordings inside Christian B's home but their recollections differ when it comes to what they saw on the tapes. In particular they disagree about the age of the woman

Friedrich Fulscher: The witnesses gave very different accounts of this scene. There are so many contraditions. That even the court finally made the assumption that the recording could not even show the crime for which he had been convicted. They made a conclusion based on motive and sentenced him because of that.

The many versions of the video camera are as confusing as the campervans - that's to say inconsistent.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 05.06.23 12:22

I thought there were two video's, one in CBs house with the 15 year old girl chained to the post, and another one in the American lady's house.
The one in the American lady's house shows a naked CB (allegedly) sitting on the bottom of her bed taking his mask off.
Or were the two attacks on the same video.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.06.23 13:02

I guess it all depends on which press report one chooses to believe, personally I'll stick with the most reliable witness - after all, it is thanks to him that these allegations against the name Brueckner have come to light.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 24 Scre3867
Manfred Seyferth

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.06.23 13:34

CaKeLoveR wrote:I can't keep up with the campervan saga either. Didn't one of them allegedly contain fibres from the famous pyjamas?

Oh eyes here it is, or at least one of the reports..

Madeleine McCann breakthrough: 'Fibres from toddler's pyjamas found in suspect's van'

4 May 2022, 00:10 | Updated: 4 May 2022, 09:10

By Emma Soteriou

German investigators have discovered "evidence" of Madeleine McCann in a campervan belonging to a prime suspect in the case.

It comes exactly 15 years after Madeleine vanished from the apartment she slept in with her two younger siblings in Praia da Luz, Portugal, while her parents visited a nearby tapas bar.

The evidence is believed to be fibres from the then three-year-old's pyjamas.

Hans Christian Wolters, who is leading the investigation with Portuguese and British detectives, said he believed Madeleine was dead and that Christian Brueckner, 45, was the man responsible.

"We have found new facts and new evidence," he said.

"It's not forensic evidence but evidence and because of our evidence, we are sure he is the murderer of Madeleine McCann. We are sure he killed Madeleine."

When asked on Portuguese TV whether it was "true that you have found something of Madeleine McCann in Christian Brueckner's van", Mr Wolters replied: "I'm not going to comment on the details of the investigation.

"But you can't deny it?" the interviewer asked.

"I don't want to deny it," he said.

He later added: "Because the suspect has not yet been informed."

Prosecutors in the Algarve city of Faro released a statement last month that said, according to a translation, that a person was named an "arguido", a Portuguese legal designation which elevates a witness to the status of a named or formal suspect.

The statement did not name Christian Brueckner but said the person was made an "arguido" by German authorities at the request of Portugal's public prosecution service.

Brueckner, who was identified as a murder suspect by German prosecutors in June 2020, has reportedly denied any involvement in the case and has not been charged.

According to Sky, he has claimed to have an alibi, revealing he was having sex in his camper van with a woman at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.

He further claimed that he drove the young woman to Faro Airport in Portugal on the morning after their encounter and she was later arrested for carrying pepper spray and later appeared in court.

Brueckner is serving a seven-year jail term for a brutal 2005 sex attack on a 72-year-old woman and his application for early release has been rejected by the German authorities.

Prosecutors in the Algarve city of Faro released a statement last month that said, according to a translation, that a person was named an "arguido", a Portuguese legal designation which elevates a witness to the status of a named or formal suspect.

The statement did not name Christian Brueckner but said the person was made an "arguido" by German authorities at the request of Portugal's public prosecution service.

Brueckner, who was identified as a murder suspect by German prosecutors in June 2020, has reportedly denied any involvement in the case and has not been charged.

According to Sky, he has claimed to have an alibi, revealing he was having sex in his camper van with a woman at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.

He further claimed that he drove the young woman to Faro Airport in Portugal on the morning after their encounter and she was later arrested for carrying pepper spray and later appeared in court.

Brueckner is serving a seven-year jail term for a brutal 2005 sex attack on a 72-year-old woman and his application for early release has been rejected by the German authorities.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/madeleine-mccann-breakthrough-fibres-toddlers-pyjamas-suspects-van/

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.06.23 13:39

"It's not forensic evidence but evidence and because of our evidence, we are sure he is the murderer of Madeleine McCann. We are sure he killed Madeleine."

Hans Christian Wolters [allegedly]

Eh confused ?

Not very professional for a professional - or maybe something was lost in translation.  Wouldn't be the first time.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 05.06.23 14:14

If CB was having sex in his camper van, the fibers could be from whatever the woman was wearing.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 05.06.23 14:28

The fibres could be from something HE was wearing. Dressing like a girlie would be the least of his many crimes.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Activity : 4658

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.06.23 17:03

glee

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 24 Scre3869

Olive Press editor Jon Clarke was the only journalist to visit the ‘secret camp’ of Madeleine McCann suspect last year, as three-day lake search finds ‘relevant clues’.

By Jon Clarke (publisher and editor) Jun 2, 2023

RITUAL CLEANSING: What did Brueckner do at Arade lake stone circle?

This was his secret camp that he called his ‘little paradise’.

Hidden in a copse overlooking Arade lake, this was the Portuguese hide-out that Christian Brueckner would come to ‘cleanse himself’ alongside lots of beer and marijuana.

As well as a rudimentary table, hewn out of a log, the Madeleine McCann suspect even sculpted a stone bench down by the water’s edge.  But what most intrigued German detectives, who spent 72-hoursscouring the area last week, was a perfect stone circle, now dismantled, that was made beside it.

“This was his exact special spot he liked to come to ‘cleanse himself’,” a former friend told the Olive Press on a visit to the reservoir, last year.  “He came here often, but I don’t know exactly what he did as he was always secretive.”

The Olive Press established he spent long periods by a trio of lakes on the Algarve, as well as Granada’s Alpu-jarras region, where he sold drugs and stolen items.
The convicted rapist and paedophile particularly liked Arade lake.

“He would drive down to the edge of the lake. He liked to be near the water,” revealed the German mother-of-two, who is a key witness in the case. “He always camped in the same spot and said he came to ‘cleanse himself’ and he certainly washed himself and his clothes in the lake.

Cambodia

“He drank a lot of beer as when I came down with him to pick up stones for a wall at my house there were loads of empty cans.  “I think he liked the silence and the fact there was usually no-one else around. It now makes me horrified to think what he really might have done down there.”

Talking at her home near Silves, the expat, who has lived on the Algarve for three decades, added: “The most important thing detectives needed to know was exactly when and where he went by the lake. They made me pick it out on maps and aerial shots, which luckily I could do.,,“I really hope they finally catch him for all the horrible things he has done.”

Located just 30 miles from where Madeleine, then 3, was snatched from her bed in Praia da Luz, Arade lake sits close to where Brueckner was staying at the time in the village of Foral.

A former flatmate, Michael Tatschl, told the Olive Press in 2020 that Brueckner ‘loved’ spending time by the lakes with his friend Christian Post, an IT technician, who now lives in  Cambodia.  “He loved the isolation at the lakes...and he was definitely a pervert and more than capable of snatching a child, for sexual kicks or money,” said Tatschl, from his home in Austria.

“He was always bragging about making money. He even talked about selling kids maybe to Morocco, and I think he probably sold Maddie to someone – maybe a sex ring.  When we tracked Post down to Kampot, in Cambodia, last year, he said he believed Brueckner snatched a sleeping Madeleine while on a burglary spree. “Now I know about his paedophile past. I’m 100% certain it was him.

I think he found [Madeleine] by chance and took her,” said Post.  This is a theory that German detectives have been working on since they unearthed a stash of 8000 photos and videos, including child abuse, at a Brueckner property, in 2016.

The files came with various other items, it can be revealed, some of which ‘directly implicate’ Brueckner in the abduction.

Clue

Yet remarkably, while he was twice extradited from Portugal for sex crimes against children, Portuguese detectives never considered he could be involved.  He is currently serving a seven-year sentence for the rape of a 72-year-old in Praia da Luz, in 2005.

German cops discovered his phone was used near Madeleine’s apartment on the same night she went missing.  Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters told the Olive Press last year he was ‘certain’ Brueckner abducted Madeleine and killed her.

Detectives have found at least one ‘relevant clue’ from the Arade search and taken dozens of samples back to Germany to be analysed over the coming weeks.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2023/06/02/exclusive-ground-zero-the-druidic-circle-hideaway-of-madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner/

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.06.23 17:32

There is one very major problem with this theory.

There is not a shred of evidence to suggest Madeleine McCann was abducted - the rest as they say is history.

Why bother following false leads when all the evidence is readily available for all to read.

Seems a bit odd that Jon Clarke of the Olive Press was nosing around the reservoir last year, 2022, talking to old Brueckner friends and acquaintances and then some months later the German authorities decide the Portuguese reservoir could hold vital clues - information obtained word of mouth from the usual criminal underworld.

Coincidence or is someone jumping on the bandwagon, at the same time trying to take the credit for this latest revelation !?!

I don't believe Jon Clarke of the Olive Press has sufficient influence in the world of policing and press/media to be masterminding this charade. I think he lives in his own little world of make believe .... like a comic book super hero.

superman

ex moderator
ex moderator

Silverspeed and Bird131 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.06.23 22:15

EXCLUSIVE: GROUND ZERO – THE ‘DRUIDIC’ CIRCLE HIDEAWAY OF MADELEINE MCCANN SUSPECT CHRISTIAN BRUECKNER

so now we have Druids involved, alongside Freemasons, Catenians, Knights Templar, and the rest of the "secret societies" Clarke so enjoys in his Boys' Own Paper / Famous Five world of make-believe.
And of course it has to be 'hideaway' despite being on open view in an area of natural beauty frequented by millions over the 14 years . . . having picnics, with children and playful young adults moving small stones around to make patterns, cairns and other shapes, making fire pits for their picnics, and then in the bushes in the evenings discarding items of female undergarment ... Has Clarke no experience, or no imagination ?

Is there any evidence anywhere, at all, for the Druids’ having made or used stone circles ?
SURELY (please G*d !!!! ) Clarke does not follow the drivelling nonsense of Druids and Stonehenge. . .  separated by ONLY 2,500 years !

AN invented connection from the writings of John Aubrey in the 1670s, followed by the invention in the 1700s of the “Ancient Druidic Order”, and the entire nonsense exposed and exploded ever since, most notably by Kendrick in 1927 . . .

On second thoughts, it is right up Clarke’s tabloid street.  
He is writing for people even more stupid and gullible than he.

and it is Exclusive, as all Olive Press reports are, despite coming two weeks after the story and all the stupid and irrelevant details had been splashed across the Press and the TV news bulletins of the entire WORLD.

Exclusive obviously means about the same as "Literally" in Clarke's world.  Just a filler word, with no meaning at all.  Just looks good on paper
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16902

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

sparkyhorrox and MaxHeadroom like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 06.06.23 9:17

It would be no surprise if  he introduced human sacrifice, or the discovery of a long calendar.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

MaxHeadroom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxHeadroom 06.06.23 11:14

PeterMac wrote:EXCLUSIVE: GROUND ZERO – THE ‘DRUIDIC’ CIRCLE HIDEAWAY OF MADELEINE MCCANN SUSPECT CHRISTIAN BRUECKNER

so now we have Druids involved, alongside Freemasons, Catenians, Knights Templar, and the rest of the "secret societies" Clarke so enjoys in his Boys' Own Paper / Famous Five world of make-believe.
And of course it has to be 'hideaway' despite being on open view in an area of natural beauty frequented by millions over the 14 years . . . having picnics, with children and playful young adults moving small stones around to make patterns, cairns and other shapes, making fire pits for their picnics, and then in the bushes in the evenings discarding items of female undergarment ... Has Clarke no experience, or no imagination ?

Is there any evidence anywhere, at all, for the Druids’ having made or used stone circles ?
SURELY (please G*d !!!! ) Clarke does not follow the drivelling nonsense of Druids and Stonehenge. . .  separated by ONLY 2,500 years !

AN invented connection from the writings of John Aubrey in the 1670s, followed by the invention in the 1700s of the “Ancient Druidic Order”, and the entire nonsense exposed and exploded ever since, most notably by Kendrick in 1927 . . .

On second thoughts, it is right up Clarke’s tabloid street.  
He is writing for people even more stupid and gullible than he.

and it is Exclusive, as all Olive Press reports are, despite coming two weeks after the story and all the stupid and irrelevant details had been splashed across the Press and the TV news bulletins of the entire WORLD.

Exclusive obviously means about the same as "Literally" in Clarke's world.  Just a filler word, with no meaning at all.  Just looks good on paper
So now even druids are involved? it's getting weirder and weirder. What's next? The Illuminati, lizard people, aliens? They're really trying the best they can to distract from the two actual suspects, don't they.
MaxHeadroom
MaxHeadroom

Activity : 64

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.06.23 12:30

It's a day in the life of any so called journalists who roam the dizzy world of tabloidism - the gutter press.

Clarke is no exception, just another who makes a living selling trash.

The years of Madeleine McCann coverage is testament to that.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.06.23 16:47

My dander's really getting up today, what in the name of sanity is the press and media up to by regurgitating long debunked myths about the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann? Why do they continue to fly in the face of fact and evidence to pave the way for more deception in support of the only two prime suspects?

The Independent Daily..

Madeleine McCann case: Timeline of the missing child’s disappearance

Kate and Gerry McCann’s eldest daughter vanished from Portuguese holiday resort 16 years ago but emergence of new suspect has brought fresh hope of answers and closure

Joe Sommerlad
7 hours ago

Madeleine McCann, a three-year-old girl from Rothley, Leicestershire, went missing from the Portuguese holiday resort of Praia da Luz on the Algarve on 3 May 2007, a case still unsolved and still the subject of intense interest among the public and press.

Follow all the latest updates on The Independent’s live blog

Her parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, posted a statement on the Find Madeleine website on 3 May 2023 marking the latest anniversary of their daughter’s disappearance, reiterating their hopes of being reunited with her one day and posting a poem, “The Contradiction” by Clare Pollard, to express their feelings.

“Today marks the 16th anniversary of Madeleine’s abduction. Still missing... still very much missed,” they wrote.

“The police investigation continues, and we await a breakthrough. Thank you to everyone for your support- it really helps.”

Here is a reminder of the events of the case.

The story began when the McCanns – affluent doctors Kate and Gerry, their three-year-old daughter Madeleine and her two-year-old twin siblings – joined a group of seven family friends and their five children on holiday at the Ocean Club in the village of Praia da Luz on the southwestern tip of Portugal on 28 April 2007.

After a pleasant spring break by the sea, the adults in the party went out for dinner at the resort’s open-air tapas bar on 3 May, gathering at 8.30pm. The children were left behind sleeping in their respective apartments with the doors unlocked and a rota system in place among the parents to ensure that someone returned every half-hour to check on them.

When Kate McCann took her turn and returned to her apartment at 10pm, she raced back to the restaurant screaming “Madeleine’s gone! Someone’s taken her!” The police were quickly called and 60 staff and fellow guests searched the complex, calling out the girl’s name in vain until daybreak the following morning.

Border police and airport staff were put on alert and hundreds of volunteers joined the efforts to find the missing girl over the coming days, the case fast becoming a sensation.

The Portuguese authorities would later attract criticism over their conduct in the crucial earliest hours of the investigation when the trail might still have been warm, accused of making rudimentary mistakes like failing to conduct a house-by-house search of every local residence or interview all of the other guests at the resort, acting slowly to erect roadblocks and potentially compromising forensic evidence at the crime scene.

The police initially stated that they believed Madeleine was still alive and had been abducted from the room by a stranger as the parents described their “anguish and despair” over her vanishing, a worst fear realised for any parent.

On 26 May, police issued a description of a suspicious man seen on the night of the girl’s disappearance. The individual in question was spotted by Jane Tanner, one of the McCanns’ dining companions, who said she had seen a Mediterranean man with dark hair and beige trousers carrying a child close to the apartment when she went to check in on her own children. Scotland Yard would later come to dismiss the sighting as a red herring.

The search continued as the summer progressed amid a wild media circus and with huge fundraising activities underway, the McCanns setting up Madeleine’s Fund on 15 May to raise cash to support further investigation and keep the profile of the case high, attracting generous donations from celebrities like Richard Branson, Simon Cowell, JK Rowling and Coleen Rooney. By 30 May, the case was such a cause celebre that they were being flown out to meet the Pope at the Vatican in Sir Phillip Green’s Learjet.

A local man, Robert Murat, subsequently became its first suspect and had his house and car searched, his swimming pool drained and his electronic devices confiscated but no evidence was found to link him to Madeleine and the matter was soon dropped.

By June, the Portuguese police admitted that they had failed to protect potentially useful evidence at the scene as frustration with the lack of developments grew and the media began to question whether the McCanns themselves had been involved in the matter.

Lurid tabloid allegations suggested the couple and their friends might have been swingers and that the McCanns, as physicians, might have been in the habit of sedating their children, while others claimed inconsistencies in their version of events.

The intensity of the hostility towards the parents would later be described by Roy Greenslade of The Guardian as “no journalistic accident, but a sustained campaign of vitriol against a grief-stricken family”, singling out The Daily Express and Daily Star for particular condemnation.

In July, assistance offered by former South African police officer Danie Krugel – who claimed his handheld “matter orientation system” could help to find Madeleine – was rubbished, while British police sent over two springer spaniel sniffer dogs to search for DNA.

Relations with the local authorities would ultimately sour as the latter came to resent British intrusion into a Portuguese inquiry, according to Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan’s book Looking for Madeleine (2014).

By August, Madeleine has been missing for 100 days and police admitted for the first time that she may never be found. They also told the McCanns that they were no longer considering the matter an abduction case but, rather, a murder inquiry.

The McCanns themselves were interviewed as “arguidos” (suspects) by Portuguese police in September, with the parents told that the dogs had discovered DNA evidence from the missing girl in the boot of their holiday rental car, lines of inquiry that had already been leaked to the British press. They vehemently denied having any part in her disappearance.

Despite being listed as suspects (a designation that would linger until the following July), the McCanns were allowed to return to Britain on 9 September. A day later, chief inspector Tavares de Almeida of the Policia Judiciaria in Portimao signed a nine-page report concluding that Madeleine McCann had died in their apartment as a result of an accident, that the tapas dinner and rota checks on the McCann children had been part of a planned cover-up, that the family’s friends had helped to mislead the police and that the McCanns had concealed the body and then faked an abduction. A public prosecutor subsequently applied for the confiscation of Kate McCann’s diary and Gerry McCann’s laptop plus the group’s phone records.

On 2 October, chief inspector Goncalo Amaral was removed from the case and transferred after alleging that the British police were only interested in pursuing leads favourable to the McCanns. He would later publish a book, Maddie: The Truth of the Lie, the following summer, resulting in a lengthy libel battle with the McCanns that would run back and forth through the courts until March 2017.

Back in Britain, Gerry McCann issued a video that November in which he speculated that his family had been watched by a “predator” during their stay at Praia da Luz. His wife had come to believe that a potential perpetrator could have seen a note in the resort’s guest book visible to all in reception noting their dining arrangements on the evening of Madeleine’s disappearance. The couple followed up on 20 January 2008 by releasing a sketch of a “creepy man” they said other holidaymakers had said they had seen loitering at the Ocean Club.

In April, a month before the one-year anniversary of the fateful night, Portuguese police travelled to Leicestershire to conduct further interviews with the McCanns’ friends.

Then, on 21 July, Portugal’s attorney general, Fernando Jose Pinto Monteiro, announced that there was no evidence to link either the McCanns or Robert Murat to the disappearance and closed the case, unsolved.

With the trail cold and no closure in sight, the McCanns continued to publicise their cause, issuing computer-generated images of how Madeleine might look now that she had aged on 3 November 2009 and condemning the release of previously unseen Portuguese police files – detailing possible sightings of their daughter – to British newspapers in March 2010.

The McCanns published a book of their own about their ordeal in May 2011, entitled simply Madeleine, which was serialised in The Sun as the newspaper led a campaign calling on British prime minister David Cameron to launch a new inquiry. He did so.

Commenced by then-home secretary Theresa May, the Metropolitan Police’s Operation Grange would be led by commander Simon Foy and comprise a team of three detective inspectors, five detective sergeants, 19 detective constables and six civilian staff.

It began to yield results in 2013, with Scotland Yard formally announcing a new investigation in July and saying in October it had identified 41 potential suspects. That same month, BBC Crimewatch released an e-fit image of a man of particular interest who had been seen in Praia da Luz with a child matching Madeleine’s description in May 2007.

Detectives arrived in Portugal in January 2014 promising new arrests and finally searched the village in June, interviewing four people the following month but without unearthing new information. The quartet would be definitively ruled out in April 2017, before the UK government said it would continue to fund the investigation until 2020, having already admitted it had cost £10m in its first four years of operation.

That investment had enabled detectives to have tens of thousands of documents translated, investigate over 8,000 potential sightings, take 1,338 statements, collect 1,027 exhibits and investigate 650 sex offenders and 60 persons of interest, all without definitively establishing the truth.

The Madeline McCann case lay dormant before suddenly exploding into life in June 2020 when German media revealed that Christian Brueckner, a 43-year-old prisoner with a track record of child abuse and drug trafficking, had been identified as a new suspect by the public prosecutor of the German city of Braunschweig.

He had reportedly been living in a Volkswagen camper van in the Algarve at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and one woman has since come forward to suggest she saw a girl that might have been Madeleine speaking German in a supermarket in Portugal in 2017.

German investigators classified their probe into his movements as a murder inquiry, saying they were working on the assumption that Madeleine is dead and reporting in July 2021 that they had found an abandoned cellar beneath his former allotment near Hanover where she could, theoretically, have been held captive.

Hans Christian Wolters, the prosecutor leading the investigation into Brueckner, has said he was “very confident” the inmate is responsible for kidnapping her.

“If you knew the evidence we had you would come to the same conclusion as I do but I can’t give you details because we don’t want the accused to know what we have on him – these are tactical considerations,” he told the BBC.

It was subsequently revealed that Madeleine’s Fund still had £773,629 to spend as of 31 March 2020, meaning the McCanns can continue to bankroll a private investigation to find their daughter long after the police hunt is finally drawn to a close, should they choose to.

Brueckner was formally made a “arguido” in relation to the case on 21 April 2022.

On 19 September, the McCanns lost their libel case against Mr Amaral, the former chief inspector who had investigated the disappearance, before the European Court of Human Rights.

The couple had attempted to argue that Mr Amaral was responsible for damaging their reputation and breaching their rights to respect for their private life and to be presumed innocent after taking exception to his book and associated media appearances in which he had repeatedly suggested they were responsible for the vanishing.

Their complaint also argued that Portugal’s Supreme Court had failed to allow them proper redress over the alleged libel by Mr Amaral after judges threw out their earlier claim in 2017.

The verdict left the McCanns with three months to appeal against the decision.

In February 2023, a Polish woman called Julia Faustyna made headlines by claiming she was Madeleine, using the Instagram name @iammadeleinemccann.

Ms Faustyna, 21, did not provide any supporting evidence but sought DNA tests to prove her origins. The results ultimately revealed that she was entirely of Polish origin, with no British heritage, disproving her claims for good.

In April 2023, a court in Braunschweig dropped a rape charge against Brueckner, unrelated to the Madeleine McCann case, concluding it did not have jurisdiction.

Police in Germany continue to claim they have “concrete evidence” that Madeleine is dead but this has still not been confirmed and their investigation is ongoing, with Brueckner still not charged in the McCann case.

Like her parents, Madeleine’s sister Amelie, now 18, observed the 16th anniversary of her disappearance in May 2023.

Speaking publicly for the first time at a prayer meeting in Rothley, she said: “It’s nice that everyone is here together but it’s a sad occasion.”

Amelie McCann reportedly joined in with chants including “Never never give up”, “leave no stone unturned”, “don’t forget about me” and “still missing, still missed”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/madeleine-mccann-disappearance-update-timeline-b2352146.html

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.06.23 22:26

There is another Druid circle on the end of the Praia da Rocha Cliffs

Google Earth Link

https://earth.app.goo.gl/e5r2WQ
#googleearth
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Activity : 3068

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.06.23 1:06

Link ^^^..

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 24 Scre3875

rolleyes

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.06.23 1:30

Reference to a Druid circle has no significance but a third rate journalist sensationalizing a nothing to turn it into a something - they all do it, if they didn't they wouldn't last five minutes on the circuit.

How else to attract the readers attention if not for sensationalism.

Anyone familiar with the camping (in the pure sense of the word) culture will understand the peculiarities of the campers, like marking out an area where they pitch, or other practices seemingly strange to the outsider.

A whisper, someone told someone, Brueckner visited the reservoir to cleanse himself - what does that even mean? He used the reservoir to wash himself and his clothes? Nothing unusual there it you have no running water!

Similar stories have been circulating the press for years, they are all built on nothing.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Bird131 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 07.06.23 6:57

In the triangle above the circle It say' LEWIS, and underneath this, ANDRE, but translates as others.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.23 9:11

is there a reason why the infamous cb. could have been, or not, somewhere around that do arade dam, why does it has a meaning in this case. 

i love the secret place by our dear jon, so secret, he took his former land lady to get stones for her garden, yes the family p. let him stay at their terrains with the vw camper van, some stories told by lady p. go even as far as the vw camper van was theirs, not from cb, but a little bit later on that scenario did not fit in the storytellers goals, so sir p. bought the vw camper van of cb in any time given, but somewhere within a period of 5 years. 
know about this secret layer of cb. 

we already know this do arade dam got a role in this case, because a former lawyer, now supposed to be a stay at home daddy, had a dream in the days after madeleine her case hits the news, he even had first a visit to a never named spiritual organisation. 

but even the former lawyer was not told the name of the reservoir, his vision only told dark murky water, and after waking up he used his common form to deduct it must have been all about the do arade dam. 
of course the lad had enough insight to understand, calling in his vision in the dream would end nowhere, his dream would just end up in the largest box of other visions. i still find it a bit of a mystery all the visionairs and dreamers equals the media attention a case got. so much media attention means simply you need a very big box to dispose of them. okay you still take a glimp at them, there are at least some people who pretend they have it from a dream and are in reality witnesses, but there is madness between giving it the normal way. 
my personal experience with the box is been a 100% time waisting exercise.

so in the real world, there is never been any connection between madeleine mccann and the do arde dam, so who cares who camped out on the banks of the reservoir in any given year, at any given time. 

our dear jon tries only to tell us, he was the reliable tip-off to get the germans out there, he has a little bit of concurrence, because remember miss silicon the fia johansson, that one is telling her affaire with the julia some time earlier this year, has resulted in people calling out to her, the fia, with what they know, and she advised not one, but even two people to call their tip-offs in.
but she could not get that in another free news outlet in time, and that she had a vision madeleine must still be alive, but she saw a chance to give the non existing abductor a german nationality, just in time.

both the in competition entities do hardly realize they have a very restricted part of the public that keep an eye out on their adventures. the majority of them have certainly a bit of a problem with believing one of them. 

maybe lady p. did like the stone circle very much and made one herself in her garden in barrocal. or is she more the cairn type, or would she have been more in the stones that fit nicely in your hand, when you want to trow them at nasty types telling you what you can not do. the other scrapyard people in this episode are at least experiences in trowing things if they do not like you calling. 

it would also be quite unique, when someone of a police force, even a german one, or a cps call someone who have their income from a scrapyard reliable. 

andre is also a still common boys name, in the uk mostly spelled as andrew, so maybe it was never meant to be a circle, but an approach to make a lover's heart. 
andre or andré is used as a name in france, portugal and the netherlands. overhere it became a bit more populair when there was a populair singer with that name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 07.06.23 10:55

There is certainly no link to Madeleine between Druid circles, Camper circles or even Crop circles unless you are Jon Clarke.
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Activity : 3068

crusader, Bird131 and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 07.06.23 11:05

big grin The only connection is the very vague one of certain people going round circles. It's very tiresome now.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.06.23 12:46

It's poetic licence, all writers do it - otherwise they would never sell their product.

The basic structure of any writing is setting the scene - the beginning, then the meaty stuffing slowly leading into the grande finale - the end!

Journalists are as guilty of embellishment as the novelist, perhaps ethically they shouldn't be but nonetheless they are.  Ask Harry Sussex - he knows, he was there.

Sometimes that poeticism takes on a whole new life of it's own, social media is no different - just look at the number of crazy theories spread abroad in connection with Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.06.23 13:13

Talking of which..

'She didn't scream': Madeleine McCann prime suspect made chilling confession to friend shortly after toddler's disappearance

Revelations about a secret confession made by the prime suspect in Madeleine McCann's 2007 disappearance have shocked the public.

Amy Landsey
Digital Reporter

June 5, 2023 - 2:40PM

Brueckner allegedly made the alarming comment to a former friend, Helge Buschling, who eventually went to the authorities in 2017 with concerns about the 45-year-old’s potential connection to the case.

In recently seen letters penned by Brueckner from jail, he defends his remarks while proclaiming his innocence in Madeleine's disappearance.

He branded the ongoing police investigation against him as baseless and dismissed Buschling’s witness statement which implicated him in the three-year-old’s unsolved disappearance.

In one of the letters, he recounts being at a Spanish “hippy festival” in 2008 with Buschling and two other friends, when the conversation quickly turned to Portugal.

Brueckner claims Buschling hashed up details of this conversation when acting as a witness against him in 2017 and directly quoted him in the letter.

The letter read: "Manfred, Christian and I then started talking about Portugal. It was then Christian made a comment about the missing girl.

"Christian asked me if I was still going to Portugal, I replied; 'I'm no longer going to Portugal because there are too many problems there.

"'Portugal has too many police for me on account of the missing child. 'It is indeed strange that she disappeared without a trace.'

"Christian replied:' 'Yes, she did not scream'."

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/global-affairs/she-didnt-scream-madeleine-mccann-prime-suspect-made-chilling-confession-to-friend-shortly-after-toddlers-disappearance/news-story/fae30844e875cf9a739c8a8caee8aa42

So from a comment allegedly said by a third party (ten times removed), a known felon, becomes the flavour of the day across the tabloid express.

'She didn't scream': Madeleine McCann prime suspect made chilling confession to friend shortly after toddler's disappearance

Thus the seed is sown!

Buscher:  Portugal has too many police for me on account of the missing child.  It is indeed strange that she disappeared without a trace.

Brueckner:  Yes, she did not scream.

The alleged conversation doesn't even flow .... 'it is indeed strange that she disappeared without a trace' - 'yes, she did not scream'.

?   rolleyes

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.06.23 13:30

Then there is the never ending trail following the camper van..

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 24 0_js2111

Little Westie would be mighty proud if he was aware of his notoriety, alas he has no brain - as many tales surround him as the enigmatic video camera/s containing such vital evidence, pivotal evidence that could make or break the case of Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

Of course I jest.

Whatever, according to 'a source' close to 'another source', the German authorities are in the process of analyzing soil samples collected at the reservoir location, to compare with soil samples found somewhere about the person of Westie some long while ago - allegedly. So another shaggy dog's tale begins - how the German pundits can determine the life and times of Westie, I'm at a loss to understand. Perhaps that detail is yet another ace up Wolter's sleeve i don\'t know , don't think he knows either.

Here is a small part of Westie's journey towards stardom courtesy of another McCann diehard - Andy 'read between the' Lines ..

'I bought a campervan from Madeleine McCann suspect and police have now seized it'

EXCLUSIVE: Peter W bought a Volkswagen T3 Westfalia campervan from Christian Brueckner in 2015 - but police have now seized it and taken it back to Germany for forensic tests

ByAndy LinesChief reporter

20:00, 11 Jan 2021

Buying a van used by the Madeleine McCann prime suspect has turned into a nightmare, said its owner.

A car dealer identified only as Peter W has spoken for the first time about getting caught up in the investigation.

He said: “I got involved in something I had never thought of and I don’t wish on anyone”.

In 2015, Peter W, of Regensburg, southern Germany, paid suspect Christian Brueckner £5,000 for his yellow and white Volkswagen T3 Westfalia campervan in the Algarve, Portugal.

Police seized it from Peter W’s scrapyard and shipped it to Germany for forensic tests.

Experts are examining it for clues into three-year-old Madeleine’s disappearance from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in 2007.

Today the Mirror revealed police are launching a big push for the “missing piece of the jigsaw” in a bid to finally solve the case.

Police named Brueckner as the prime suspect in Madeleine’s case after mobile phone records put him in Praia da Luz on the night she was snatched.

Brueckner, serving seven years for rape in the area in 2005, denies involvement with Madeleine’s disappearance.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-bought-campervan-madeleine-mccann-23300766

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 07.06.23 16:37

" She didn't scream " isn't a confession , it's a remark .

Forum support

Activity : 2425

Silverspeed and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 07.06.23 17:19

Does anyone know what Buschling looked like in 2007?
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird131 07.06.23 17:22

Strictly speaking it's "hearsay", which is alike to a rumor. In other words, in a court of law it's worthless.
Bird131
Bird131
Researcher

Activity : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.06.23 17:26

Exactly - even if he did say those few words.

Here's another one to feast the eyes upon whisper ..

Madeleine McCann prime suspect told ex-lover he 'knows what happened to little Maddie': Christian Brueckner, 44, made sinister claim six years after three-year-old vanished during family holiday at Portuguese resort in 2007

Madeleine McCann vanished during a family holiday in Portugal in 2007, aged 3
Christian Brueckner, 44, was officially designated as a suspect on Friday
Brueckner is a convicted rapist and paedophile and has long been suspected
Now his former lover has said he admitted he 'knew what happened to Maddie'
But an upcoming Channel 5 documentary is expected to reveal Brueckner has several alibis

By David Averre For Mailonline

Published: 17:12, 24 April 2022 | Updated: 23:51, 24 April 2022

A convicted paedophile and rapist named as a suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann allegedly told his former lover he 'knows what happened to little Maddie'.

Christian Brueckner, 44, was officially designated as a suspect, or 'arguido' by Portuguese authorities on Friday, and was for the first time formally questioned about events on May 3, 2007, when the three-year-old British girl vanished from her bedroom at a resort on the Algarve as her parents ate tapas with friends at a nearby restaurant.

Brueckner, who is already behind bars in his native Germany for an array of grisly crimes, exercised his right to remain silent throughout the questioning, according to sources with knowledge of the prison interview.

But one of Brueckner's former lovers, 34-year-old Anastasia Meckesy, today declared the sex offender had confessed to her in 2013 that he knew what happened to Maddie almost 15 years ago.

'He said that he ''knows what happened to little Maddie from England'',' Meckesy told The Sun on Sunday.

She added: 'Christian is a human pig. That's how you should see him today. Today I know what he's accused of.'

Meanwhile, Maddie's parents Gerry and Kate McCann said they welcomed the news that a German man has been declared 'an arguido in relation to the disappearance of our beloved daughter, Madeleine.

'This reflects progress in the investigation, being conducted by the Portuguese, German and British authorities. We are kept informed of developments by the Metropolitan Police,' they added.

'Even though the possibility may be slim, we have not given up hope that Madeleine is still alive and we will be reunited with her.'

Image Stan Laurel

Image Gerry and Kate McCann

Image Madeleine McCann - allegedly

Meckesy said she shared a sexual relationship with Brueckner which she initially enjoyed but later became controlling and violent.

She alleged Brueckner forced her to go to swingers clubs and dress up like a schoolgirl, and became aggressive when she complained.

Meckesy went on to say she got the impression Brueckner 'hated women', and alleged the convicted paedophile told her that Maddie 'was ''probably handed over'' to someone after being taken and, if she were still alive today, they would have found her by now'.

On May 3, 2007, Maddie was staying with her family at the Ocean Club resort in the Portuguese Algarve's Praia da Luz, a few miles from a ramshackle property the German sex offender was renting at the time.

The three-year-old vanished from her ground-floor bedroom, while her younger twin siblings Sean and Amelie slept close by.

Over the ensuing days and weeks, Portuguese detectives presided over a chaotic investigation marred by a series of blunders that placed them under intense pressure to crack the case.

Madeleine's doctor parents, Kate and Gerry, were accused of neglect for having left their children unattended, checking on them every 20-30 minutes while they dined in the nearby tapas restaurant.

Brueckner first arrived on the Algarve in 1995, as an 18-year-old backpacker fresh out of prison, and worked in catering jobs in the seaside resorts of Lagos and Praia da Luz.

But he soon became involved in a criminal syndicate that trafficked drugs, and appears to have begun carrying out burglaries and other thefts in the tourist region.

Brueckner spent two months in Evora prison in 1999 for a minor offence, and nine months in 2006 after being caught stealing diesel from lorries on a garage forecourt.

In 2005 he carried out a depraved burglary during which he had bound, gagged, raped and tortured a 72-year-old American tourist in her villa in Praia da Luz.

The victim was 'grabbed by a very strong and tall man by the neck in the dark' before being blindfolded and whipped with a metal cane. She said afterwards that he had clearly enjoyed 'torturing' her.

That crime went unsolved until 2019, when, following a tip-off from a former friend, Brueckner was arrested and charged.

Only then did police start investigating his potential links to 18 other burglaries of holiday apartments that had taken place on the Algarve in the early 2000s.

Several of these had involved the sexual assault of women and children, including nine cases of British girls aged six to 12. In most of the attacks, the 'tall, wiry' attacker seems to have carried out the sex crimes after stumbling upon his victims when he entered properties in search of valuables.

However, a new Channel 5 documentary is expected to say that despite his horrendous record, Brueckner has several alibis for his whereabouts on the night Maddie was snatched.

Four witnesses have shared their stories with Channel 5 for its upcoming documentary entitled 'Madeleine McCann: Investigating The Prime Suspect', which will air on May 3.

A Channel 5 insider told The Mirror: 'Christian Brueckner has provided a very detailed alibi for the days leading up to and after Madeleine's disappearance.

'That has been checked out by our team and fully examined. We've spoken to four people who have gone on the record to independently, in different ways, support his alibi. They have got nothing to benefit from supporting him and, in fact, a couple of those people really don't like him but they have still backed his account.'

Brueckner's alleged link to the disappearance of Madeleine first became public in June 2020, when German prosecutors announced that they believed him 'responsible' for murdering her and said they had 'concrete evidence' the British child was dead.

In the aftermath, it emerged that police are investigating potential links to a string of other sex crimes, many involving children.

Late last year it was reported that Brueckner would be charged this year with three offences including the rape of an Irish woman in 2004 on the Algarve.

But suspicions that Brueckner was involved in Maddie's disappearance mounted in 2016, when police were investigating the disappearance of a five-year-old girl — Inga Gehricke, known as the 'German Maddie' — who had vanished during a family outing while walking in woods near Braunschweig.

Officers were carrying out a search of land near the scene which had been bought by Brueckner six years earlier.

They found numerous items of children's clothing, most of them 'small swimsuits', in a motorhome parked on the property.

They also discovered six memory sticks holding more than 8,000 files, mostly containing pictures and videos of child abuse.

Shortly after Madeleine vanished in 2007, with the case increasingly the subject of frenzied media attention, Brueckner suddenly left Portugal.

Local police failed to lock down the resort of Praia da Luz and set up road blocks, apparently assuming the little girl had merely wandered off, allowed him to leave without anyone noticing.

It was just one of the many blunders made by Portuguese detectives, who took 12 hours to alert Spanish border police about the missing child, and 48 hours to carry out a basic check of other guests staying at the resort.

Four days passed before they even issued a description of Madeleine.

Meanwhile, the McCanns’ apartment was not taped off until 10am the day after her disappearance, by which time dozens of people had traipsed through the crime scene and contaminated potentially vital evidence, with ash from policemen’s cigarettes later found to be one of the contaminants.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10748491/Madeleine-McCann-prime-suspect-told-ex-lover-knows-happened-little-Maddie.html

bounce

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.06.23 17:32

crusader wrote:Does anyone know what Buschling looked like in 2007?

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 24 Scre3877

ex moderator
ex moderator

Silverspeed, crusader and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top