The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PC Paula Manos: "I need a holiday so much I'd be willing to go away with the McCanns at this point."Police officer who allegedly posted joke about Madeleine McCann keeps job  PC Paula Manos will be 'encouraged to reflect and learn from the issue' Mm11

PC Paula Manos: "I need a holiday so much I'd be willing to go away with the McCanns at this point."Police officer who allegedly posted joke about Madeleine McCann keeps job  PC Paula Manos will be 'encouraged to reflect and learn from the issue' Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PC Paula Manos: "I need a holiday so much I'd be willing to go away with the McCanns at this point."Police officer who allegedly posted joke about Madeleine McCann keeps job  PC Paula Manos will be 'encouraged to reflect and learn from the issue' Mm11

PC Paula Manos: "I need a holiday so much I'd be willing to go away with the McCanns at this point."Police officer who allegedly posted joke about Madeleine McCann keeps job  PC Paula Manos will be 'encouraged to reflect and learn from the issue' Regist10

PC Paula Manos: "I need a holiday so much I'd be willing to go away with the McCanns at this point."Police officer who allegedly posted joke about Madeleine McCann keeps job PC Paula Manos will be 'encouraged to reflect and learn from the issue'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PC Paula Manos: "I need a holiday so much I'd be willing to go away with the McCanns at this point."Police officer who allegedly posted joke about Madeleine McCann keeps job  PC Paula Manos will be 'encouraged to reflect and learn from the issue' Empty PC Paula Manos: "I need a holiday so much I'd be willing to go away with the McCanns at this point."Police officer who allegedly posted joke about Madeleine McCann keeps job PC Paula Manos will be 'encouraged to reflect and learn from the issue'

Post by Jill Havern 13.07.20 19:19

Police officer who allegedly posted joke about Madeleine McCann keeps job

PC Paula Manos will be 'encouraged to reflect and learn from the issue'

PC Paula Manos: "I need a holiday so much I'd be willing to go away with the McCanns at this point."Police officer who allegedly posted joke about Madeleine McCann keeps job  PC Paula Manos will be 'encouraged to reflect and learn from the issue' 1_mano10

A police officer who allegedly wrote a Facebook post mocking the parents of missing Madeleine McCann will keep her job - but will be put under a review.

The comment was posted on a Facebook page belonging to PC Paula Manos, a beat manager in  Thornbury, back in March 23, the day the UK's  coronavirus  lockdown was announced.

The post read: "I need a holiday so much I'd be willing to go away with the McCanns at this point."
After investigating the matter, Avon and Somerset Police has said the post does not meed the 'threshold of misconduct'.

However, the force added that the 48-year-old's profile post fell short of the standards of behaviour expected and that she will expected to take part in a review.

A police spokeswoman told Bristol Live : "This matter has been assessed by the Professional Standards Department and does not meet the threshold of misconduct.

"However it does fall short of standards of behaviour expected by the public and police and will be dealt with under the 'practice requires improvement' process.

"The officer is expected to engage with a review process in which they are encouraged to reflect and learn from the issue.

"This will be reviewed as part of their annual assessment."

The force previously said it did not condone the 'sentiments' expressed in the Facebook post.

Three-year-old Madeleine McCann vanished during a family getaway in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/police-officer-who-allegedly-posted-4323223

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41832

Back to top Go down

PC Paula Manos: "I need a holiday so much I'd be willing to go away with the McCanns at this point."Police officer who allegedly posted joke about Madeleine McCann keeps job  PC Paula Manos will be 'encouraged to reflect and learn from the issue' Empty Re: PC Paula Manos: "I need a holiday so much I'd be willing to go away with the McCanns at this point."Police officer who allegedly posted joke about Madeleine McCann keeps job PC Paula Manos will be 'encouraged to reflect and learn from the issue'

Post by tiki 30.07.20 18:48

Reflect on the fact there is no freedom of speech. We are now living in a fascist, Orwellian society. However, it is true that the more you try to exert control the more you will lose it. They will lose if we the people join forces and stand up peacefully for ourselves. 'Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred.' - Martin Luther King.
tiki
tiki

Activity : 84

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

PC Paula Manos: "I need a holiday so much I'd be willing to go away with the McCanns at this point."Police officer who allegedly posted joke about Madeleine McCann keeps job  PC Paula Manos will be 'encouraged to reflect and learn from the issue' Empty Re: PC Paula Manos: "I need a holiday so much I'd be willing to go away with the McCanns at this point."Police officer who allegedly posted joke about Madeleine McCann keeps job PC Paula Manos will be 'encouraged to reflect and learn from the issue'

Post by sharonl 30.07.20 20:36

big grin Good choice of words there

Three-year-old Madeleine McCann vanished during a family getaway in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top