The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The McCann Legacy: Mumsnet: “Did bloody idiotic self-centred parents learn nothing from Madeleine McCann?” Mm11

The McCann Legacy: Mumsnet: “Did bloody idiotic self-centred parents learn nothing from Madeleine McCann?” Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The McCann Legacy: Mumsnet: “Did bloody idiotic self-centred parents learn nothing from Madeleine McCann?” Mm11

The McCann Legacy: Mumsnet: “Did bloody idiotic self-centred parents learn nothing from Madeleine McCann?” Regist10

The McCann Legacy: Mumsnet: “Did bloody idiotic self-centred parents learn nothing from Madeleine McCann?”

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The McCann Legacy: Mumsnet: “Did bloody idiotic self-centred parents learn nothing from Madeleine McCann?” Empty The McCann Legacy: Mumsnet: “Did bloody idiotic self-centred parents learn nothing from Madeleine McCann?”

Post by Jill Havern 24.09.17 14:02

MUMBELIEVABLE
Mum sparks furious debate after saying she drugs her kids and leaves them alone in hotel room

Some shocked mums asked if the 'self-centred parents' had 'learned nothing from Madeleine McCann'

A SHOCKED mum has asked for advice after an Instagram user boasted about “drugging her children and leaving them alone in a hotel room” – but is all as it seems?

Mumsnet user amazinggracie was horrified when a woman she follows, who is on holiday in Geneva with her husband and two kids, shared the post last night.

There’s been shock on Mumsnet after a woman boasted about ‘drugging’ her kids before leaving them alone to go to the hotel bar with her husband (picture posed by models)  
In her “horrendous” Instagram story, the unnamed mum-of-two is said to have “given the kids Piriton to get them to sleep.”
Piriton is an allergy relief drug which can cause drowsiness in both children and adults.
According to the thread, the woman then went and “joined her husband in the bar, leaving her phone in the room connected to Skype to her husband’s phone so they could see them while they were in the bar.”
“I just feel all kinds of uncomfortable,” amazinggracie added. “Surely people don’t do this??
“I should add that she’d posted support from her other followers who were hailing it a great idea”.
Many of her fellow mums were equally shocked.

The Instagram user claims to have given her kids Piriton to make them drowsy – but some suspect it’s just a ‘bad taste joke’  
Among them was TheStoic, who wrote: “So she posted that she drugged her children and left them alone in a hotel room?  Can you post a screenshot?”
While HiJenny35 wrote: “What drug your children so you can go on the p***, no that’s not ok”.
And YellowFlower201 added: “Crazy!!! Leaving them is bad enough but drugging them is just madness.”
One mum said said: “I would literally take a screenshot and inform social services when they get back.
“How can you drug your kids?! And then leave them alone in a hotel room?!
“Did bloody idiotic self-centred parents learn nothing from Madeleine McCann?”
While another concerned parent said of the decision: “What a risk to take.”

But other mums were less worried about the post.
One wrote: “It’s definitely not a crime to give kids Piriton for sleep as my GP prescribed it for DD (dear daughter) at one stage.
“I also doubt it’s a crime to leave them in a hotel room if you’re watching them via a link the entire time.”
Another mum agreed, adding: “FFS (for f***s sake) get a grip people, this is not the work of the devil, it is at most a tad irresponsible”.
While others suspected the entire thing was nothing more than a “bad taste” joke.
One commenter said: “I know the lady you are referring to and she is one of the best mums I know.
“I suspect a large amount of hyperbole has gone into this, and you are taking things a bit too literally.”
But amazinggracie was still unimpressed, writing: “If it’s a big joke then I’ll accept that but it’s just in really bad taste.
“I can’t see the humour in leaving your kids alone in a hotel room”.
Earlier this week, we brought you the story of a fresher who messaged Mumsnet from her drunken one night stand’s single bed – asking if it’s “bad etiquette” to sneak out while he sleeps.
While this mum answered her 12-year-old son’s sex questions a bit TOO honestly… and now she’s absolutely mortified.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4534502/mum-sparks-furious-debate-drugs-kids-leaves-them-alone-hotel-room/

Newest | Oldest | Top Comments
The McCann Legacy: Mumsnet: “Did bloody idiotic self-centred parents learn nothing from Madeleine McCann?” 50hc
SAUS 46 minutes ago
Was it Kate McGann?

The McCann Legacy: Mumsnet: “Did bloody idiotic self-centred parents learn nothing from Madeleine McCann?” 50hc
Austroturf 32 minutes ago
No she wouldn’t post anything like that for fear of the truth coming out!!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41632

Back to top Go down

The McCann Legacy: Mumsnet: “Did bloody idiotic self-centred parents learn nothing from Madeleine McCann?” Empty Re: The McCann Legacy: Mumsnet: “Did bloody idiotic self-centred parents learn nothing from Madeleine McCann?”

Post by Jill Havern 24.09.17 14:13

Are you happy now Kate and Gerry McCann with your fake abduction which puts other innocent kids at risk from being drugged aswell as abandoned?

But if the parents are prosecuted I suppose they can always ask their lawyers to quote your case.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41632

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top