The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 25 Mm11

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 25 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 25 Mm11

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 25 Regist10

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 25 Empty Re: The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Post by listener 11.06.20 17:42

Verdi wrote:The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 25 Galler10
We've all been there  sad

What about me  The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 25 Hewlet11 ?

And us The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 25 Double11  ?

And now me The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 25 And_me10   cutthroat

What about us  The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 25 K_and_10 ?

Ooops sorry.... where did that come from ?

Your last pic shows who are ultimately responsible for the demise of their daughter.
13 years on - and still no justice for this wee girl -The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 25 Mm-pic
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 25 Empty Re: The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Post by sharonl 11.06.20 19:16

Verdi wrote:The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 25 Galler10

What about me  The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 25 Hewlet11 ?

And us The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 25 Double11  ?

And now me The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 25 And_me10   cutthroat

What about us  The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 25 K_and_10 ?

When are the press going to recycle no's 8 & 9 on the top row?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.06.20 19:27

I don’t know why all these theories keep coming up (well I do really)I 
told everyone I knew that the Mac’s were facing jail from the get go.
Innocent people don’t stick their arses in the air and wail like
banshees to the amusement of the police.But I didn’t know they had
something on a person or people up high royalty or PMs wish I did know,that would mean they had to take the consequences.wishful
thinking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 11.06.20 19:53

Blackpied wrote:I don’t know why all these theories keep coming up (well I do really)I 
something on a person or people up high royalty or PMs wish I did know,that would mean they had to take the consequences.wishful
thinking.
Blackpied, I'm not sure what you're trying to get at but the McCanns did have very "high up" connections.  Gordon Brown for one, research it. He was connected to someone the McCanns knew, lived in the same street or something.  I can't be bothered to look it up right now.  The Blairs couldn't get on the phone quick enough to support the McCanns although they didn't even know at that time whether the McCanns had any involvement in Madeleine's disappearance.

The only thing I can think of is that Gerry McCann was a heart consultant and was Scottish, maybe Tony Blair and Gordon Brown had heart problems and he was their consultant, or one of Brown's children had heart problems.  I haven't seen it mentioned before on the forum but I've always wondered about it.

Gerry McCann was also on a Committee looking at the affects of radiation on children i.e. from nuclear power stations, research it, it's on the internet.  It's hardly been mentioned in the past 13 years but there must be something that the McCanns have over the government that they've been so well protected for so long.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 11.06.20 20:07

sharonl wrote:

Are you referring to the couple who were seen standing at a van near the complex, one looking like KM and the other like GM?  It's strange how these sightings get forgotten by the media when it doesn't conform to their "abduction by a stranger" theory.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline 11.06.20 20:54

cookiemuncher wrote:
sharonl wrote:

Are you referring to the couple who were seen standing at a van near the complex, one looking like KM and the other like GM?  It's strange how these sightings get forgotten by the media when it doesn't conform to their "abduction by a stranger" theory.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SERVICE_INFORMATION.htm#a5v5p1123

Repeating red herrings seems to be a pattern here in recent days.
Mainline
Mainline

Activity : 307

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.06.20 21:03

It was much more egregious than a bad ticker it was something they
Had on the upper echelon,only the people involved know what it was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.06.20 21:15

pauloalexandre wrote:In a criminal investigation, there are 4 questions that need to be addressed in this exact order:

1. WHAT HAPPENED?
2. HOW DID IT HAPPEN?
3. WHO DID IT?
4. WHY DID HE/SHE/THEY IT?
 6 actually

1. What happened
  2. Where did it happen
  3. When did it happen
  4. How did it happen
  5. Who caused it to happen
  6. Why did it happen.

The first 4 are necessary show that a Crime has been committed.  
[This is where the What – the Abduction falls at the first fence. 
There is no evidence of it, and no proof that it occurred Then, and There, and the How is still frankly 'ludicrous'
Then, and only then, do you move to No. 5 – proving that the defendant did it.

The Why is not strictly necessary for a criminal conviction, though it helps if a Motive can be suggested, as it then puts the Defence under pressure.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 11.06.20 21:26

Mainline wrote:
cookiemuncher wrote:
sharonl wrote:

Whatever. It can't be any worse than what the German authorities are trying to force on us.

I can't be bothered to read all the statements, can you just copy and paste the relevant part.

We all know what happened to Madeleine, even her parents and their "helpers" do.  We have to go along with the farce to see who gives in first, one of this lot I've just mentioned, MI5, SY, the PJ, now the Germans and BoJo perhaps?

Thanks.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline 11.06.20 21:31

cookiemuncher wrote:
Mainline wrote:
cookiemuncher wrote:
sharonl wrote:

Whatever. It can't be any worse than what the German authorities are trying to force on us.

I can't be bothered to read all the statements, can you just copy and paste the relevant part.

We all know what happened to Madeleine, even her parents and their "helpers" do.  We have to go along with the farce to see who gives in first, one of this lot I've just mentioned, MI5, SY, the PJ, now the Germans and BoJo perhaps?

Thanks.
If you consider black and white testimony as 'whatever' why would I waste my time compiling your reading list? Pull your finger out and give a damn about justice.
Mainline
Mainline

Activity : 307

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 11.06.20 21:59

Batman wrote:I appreciate that many on here have spent 1000s of hours on this case. But please don't let your frustration get the better of your good judgement. 

CB could be part of the cover up, yes. But this is the German police we're talking about, not the Met.

For your conspiracy theory to hold true, we'd have to believe they are complicit in a British establishment cover-up. Really? On what basis have you drawn that conclusion?

I'd prefer to stick to the facts. And the reason I posted on a forum for the first time in 13 years is because I think this is the first piece of news that suggests it's not, and has never been, a cover-up.

Clear your minds for a moment. Wipe away the years of misinformation about burglars, kidnappers etc and envisage something quite different. 

Imagine the PJ and the Met know exactly what happened, even if we just focus on one thing most agree on ie accidental death in 5a.

What crime has been committed? It's the concealment and disposal of a cadaver. And to bring a successful prosecution, the police have to be able to follow the evidence trail from 5a to the final resting place. There is some evidence around concealment - blue bag, dogs, church keys, mysterious visit to church in the middle of the night and hire car - but nothing in relation to disposal.

Every single one of the prime suspects to date, presented as burglars and kidnappers, could actually have been investigated for their potential role in the disposal. All it takes to believe that is to remove the police and newspaper narrative around the nature of the investigation ie that they weren't being investigated for bungled burglaries or kidnapping at all. And to believe that the McCs needed help.

I would welcome hearing from anyone with fact based evidence that undermines my perspective. But please dont respond saying this is nonsense, that I haven't read the files/theories for 13 years or that I'm not using a 'scientific approach' whatever that means. I'm actually on your side!
To make your theory more credible, I suggest you provide evidence as to why you believe that, instead of stating your opinion and stating that they must use evidence to disprove you. 
CB as an accomplice does not fit the profile. Let's consider for a moment that accident in 5a is the truth. A decision is made to cover this up. Imagine the massive stress and emotional turmoil that would entail. Now I would argue that anyone making a decision to cover up would be of a mindset that is able to think logical and in a calculating manner. I think it unlikely that such a person would trust anyone outside their immediate close connections. I would even argue that this would include close friends. The only people who could be trusted would be those who are predictable in their behaviour, have a mutual goal etc. I don't see how CB or any other stranger would fit this profile. It is far too risky.
Flossy
Flossy

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.06.20 22:12

cookiemuncher wrote:Blackpied, I'm not sure what you're trying to get at but the McCanns did have very "high up" connections.
Maybe not well connected cookiemuncher but more moving in particular circles.

think

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.06.20 22:14

Flossy wrote:To make your theory more credible, I suggest you provide evidence as to why you believe that, instead of stating your opinion and stating that they must use evidence to disprove you.

It's playtime Flossy winkwink .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.06.20 22:19

PeterMac wrote:
pauloalexandre wrote:In a criminal investigation, there are 4 questions that need to be addressed in this exact order:

1. WHAT HAPPENED?
2. HOW DID IT HAPPEN?
3. WHO DID IT?
4. WHY DID HE/SHE/THEY IT?
 6 actually

1. What happened
  2. Where did it happen
  3. When did it happen
  4. How did it happen
  5. Who caused it to happen
  6. Why did it happen.

The first 4 are necessary show that a Crime has been committed.  
[This is where the What – the Abduction falls at the first fence. 
There is no evidence of it, and no proof that it occurred Then, and There, and the How is still frankly 'ludicrous'
Then, and only then, do you move to No. 5 – proving that the defendant did it.

The Why is not strictly necessary for a criminal conviction, though it helps if a Motive can be suggested, as it then puts the Defence under pressure.
Exactly.

If you don't know what happened and how it happened, how can you know who did it? What are you going to arrest them for?

If you stumble upon a dead body with a bullet hole in it, you're not going to the nearest person with a gun in his/her possession and charge them with murder. No, you conduct a forensic examination of the bullet and trace it back to the gun, where the bullet came from. And then you corroborate that with other physical/documented pieces of evidence (testing for gunpowder residues, witness testimony, possibly video footage and so on).

The German police is saying that Madeleine was abducted by a third party and subsequently killed. Where is the evidence for that?

There is none. It's pure speculation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman 11.06.20 23:33

Flossy wrote:
Batman wrote:I appreciate that many on here have spent 1000s of hours on this case. But please don't let your frustration get the better of your good judgement. 

CB could be part of the cover up, yes. But this is the German police we're talking about, not the Met.

For your conspiracy theory to hold true, we'd have to believe they are complicit in a British establishment cover-up. Really? On what basis have you drawn that conclusion?

I'd prefer to stick to the facts. And the reason I posted on a forum for the first time in 13 years is because I think this is the first piece of news that suggests it's not, and has never been, a cover-up.

Clear your minds for a moment. Wipe away the years of misinformation about burglars, kidnappers etc and envisage something quite different. 

Imagine the PJ and the Met know exactly what happened, even if we just focus on one thing most agree on ie accidental death in 5a.

What crime has been committed? It's the concealment and disposal of a cadaver. And to bring a successful prosecution, the police have to be able to follow the evidence trail from 5a to the final resting place. There is some evidence around concealment - blue bag, dogs, church keys, mysterious visit to church in the middle of the night and hire car - but nothing in relation to disposal.

Every single one of the prime suspects to date, presented as burglars and kidnappers, could actually have been investigated for their potential role in the disposal. All it takes to believe that is to remove the police and newspaper narrative around the nature of the investigation ie that they weren't being investigated for bungled burglaries or kidnapping at all. And to believe that the McCs needed help.

I would welcome hearing from anyone with fact based evidence that undermines my perspective. But please dont respond saying this is nonsense, that I haven't read the files/theories for 13 years or that I'm not using a 'scientific approach' whatever that means. I'm actually on your side!
To make your theory more credible, I suggest you provide evidence as to why you believe that, instead of stating your opinion and stating that they must use evidence to disprove you. 
CB as an accomplice does not fit the profile. Let's consider for a moment that accident in 5a is the truth. A decision is made to cover this up. Imagine the massive stress and emotional turmoil that would entail. Now I would argue that anyone making a decision to cover up would be of a mindset that is able to think logical and in a calculating manner. I think it unlikely that such a person would trust anyone outside their immediate close connections. I would even argue that this would include close friends. The only people who could be trusted would be those who are predictable in their behaviour, have a mutual goal etc. I don't see how CB or any other stranger would fit this profile. It is far too risky.

I provided links to my evidence Flossy. Drug dealing, pig farming, police interviews in 2008 and 2104 the kiosk quote and the girlfriend's quote. And I tied it all together using common sense.

But at no point did I say the mccs employed CB. As you rightly say, that would be unbelievable.
Batman
Batman

Activity : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.06.20 0:42

Batman wrote:I provided links to my evidence Flossy. Drug dealing, pig farming, police interviews in 2008 and 2104 the kiosk quote and the girlfriend's quote. And I tied it all together using common sense.

But at no point did I say the mccs employed CB. As you rightly say, that would be unbelievable.

The links to your evidence Batman are press articles and one of the many books written and on sale, to capitalize on the disappearance of a three year old child.

So if as you say - adamantly, the McCanns (mccs [sic]) didn't employ CB (presuming CB to be the most recent German suspect), then who did? If your speculation is intended to be part of the bigger picture, the wider agenda so heavily promoted by Gerald McCann, then who is the mastermind behind the big plan - team McCann per chance?

All roads lead to Rome.

Cut to the chase Batman .... what is your agenda?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.06.20 1:03

SUSPECT BOMBSHELL Madeleine McCann latest news: Top cop says she’s ‘probably still alive’ and claim suspect could be innocent

When did Madeleine McCann go missing?
How old would Madeleine McCann be now?
Who are Madeleine McCann's parents?
Who is suspect Christian B?

Dan Keane, News Reporter

12 Jun 2020, 0:18Updated: 12 Jun 2020, 0:18

A TOP detective once hired by the McCanns to hunt for missing Madeleine believes she may still be alive.

Former cop Dave Edgar also warned people not to "jump to conclusions about the guilt of the new suspect” currently in custody.

It comes as the German prosecutor in the Madeleine McCann case told The Sun that Portuguese police are still convinced Maddie McCann’s parents are involved in her death.

Christian Wolters, Braunschweig state prosecutor, is convinced Christian B is the main suspect and Kate and Gerry McCann "don't have anything to do with it".

Christian B has been named as the prime suspect in the investigation after the three-year-old went missing in Portugal in 2007.

The convicted paedo, 43, is currently serving time for drugs and rape in Kiel prison in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany.

The state's justice minister, Claus Christian Claussen, said: "He is in a single cell for Christian B's safety and security against possible attacks from other inmates."

Madeleine is believed to have been murdered soon after she was kidnapped, the German prosecutor leading the investigation has said.

This comes after a British ex-girlfriend of Christian B claimed the night before the toddler vanished he told her: “I have a horrible job to do in Praia da Luz tomorrow.”

She also said how she asked him if he snatched Madeleine McCann and he warned: “Just don’t go there.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11781226/madeleine-mccann-latest-news-update/

spit coffee

thing

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.06.20 1:33

Has he ever taken that trip, sorry search, to the lawless hills of the Algarve - I wonder?

The hills are alive with the sound of ....

Edgar goes lederhosen

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jazega 12.06.20 2:43

cookiemuncher wrote:
Blackpied wrote:I don’t know why all these theories keep coming up (well I do really)I 
thinking.
Blackpied, I'm not sure what you're trying to get at but the McCanns did have very "high up" connections.  Gordon Brown for one, research it. He was connected to someone the McCanns knew, lived in the same street or something.  I can't be bothered to look it up right now.  The Blairs couldn't get on the phone quick enough to support the McCanns although they didn't even know at that time whether the McCanns had any involvement in Madeleine's disappearance.

The only thing I can think of is that Gerry McCann was a heart consultant and was Scottish, maybe Tony Blair and Gordon Brown had heart problems and he was their consultant, or one of Brown's children had heart problems.  I haven't seen it mentioned before on the forum but I've always wondered about it.

Gerry McCann was also on a Committee looking at the affects of radiation on children i.e. from nuclear power stations, research it, it's on the internet.  It's hardly been mentioned in the past 13 years but there must be something that the McCanns have over the government that they've been so well protected for so long.
Yes he was on the COMARE,with regard to a proposed nuclear power station license,I believe.
The company involved in it,had Gordon Brown's proper as one of their head guys,EDF was there name I think.
The German study into the radiation effects etc of nuclear power,resulted in their committee shelving the construction.
I have always thought that GMcC seemed under qualified for his position...I would have gone for nuclear physicists and scientists.Cardiology is only one of the many specialised medical profressions.
jazega

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 12.06.20 6:20

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1294685/madeleine-mccann-suspect-german-police-investigation-third-vehicle/amp

Christian B's ex girlfriend mentions in this article that he liked driving around, either by himself or with her, and particularly enjoyed the drive to Sagres. I havent been on the forum in a while, but I have a memory of there being a trip to Sagres by the McCanns that was then covered up?
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 12.06.20 7:10

Sensational news????????????????????

And it’s only hearsay that he still had it!!!!!!!!!!!!

‘But now his ex-girlfriend has sensationally revealed he owned a third car - details of which have never been made public.
The woman, from Berkshire, said he began driving the estate in mid-2005, two years before Madeleine disappeared………….
“It was a Volkswagen. I don’t remember the model. It was a dirty, yellowy, mustardy kind of colour. It was an old one and was long.
“I heard he still had it around the time Madeleine disappeared, along with the Jaguar.’

How do these so called journalists sleep at night?
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 12.06.20 8:08

Where are Bell Pottinger when you need them?

Only made the front pages of the Star and the Mirror today. At least Tracey’s back on track though!

And the Mirror chucks up this:

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 25 Car10

‘Secret’ car that he used to drive around in?

I thought from their earlier stories car dealing was one of his things. I’m sure they reported he had fourteen cars in Germany at one time and traded cars in Portugal.

I suppose it’s alright to conveniently forget that a week or so later as it would spoil this ‘sensational’ story.

What a load of …………….!
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 12.06.20 8:19

And according to the Telegraph (Tracey gets a byline to this one):

‘On Thursday, Rogerio Alves, the lawyer for the McCann family in Portugal told The Telegraph that the (German police) comments were “unhelpful” and that the police should “work together to find the truth and not quarrel all the time”.

He said: “What I think the Portuguese police believe is that both the father and mother have no responsibility at all in what happened.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/11/madeleine-mccanns-grandmother-died-suspected-covid-19-first/

‘…no responsibility at all in what happened.’

Delusional or what?
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 12.06.20 8:31

So the media feeding frenzy continues . 

Edgar , another " former top cop " gets his twopenneth in the game .

More " he said , he did " blah blah blah " we pay for your stories " 

Kandohla is back drumming up sympathy for the McCanns . 

It's still " let's knock the Portuguese Police " time . 

The one important thing that's missing is 

EVIDENCE !

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top