The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alternative Theorizing Mm11

Alternative Theorizing Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alternative Theorizing Mm11

Alternative Theorizing Regist10

Alternative Theorizing

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alternative Theorizing Empty Alternative Theorizing

Post by kangdang 02.10.10 23:41

There is a comprehensive article based on this video here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Be mindful that the nature and physical basis of consciousness remains the central enigma of the scientific description of reality: Many believe that it is puzzle that will never be solved.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Alternative Theorizing Empty Ritualistic ?

Post by kimHager 22.10.14 20:47

I have been doing some back tracking today trying to fit more things together and I've had something nagging me and now i know what.
One ( of the MANY) things is the time Madeleine disappeared.Without knowing exact day, April 29 thru May 3...and with that is the cover up etc. and it hit me..Beltane.So I looked it up and this was the first link I,found.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So after reading it I wondered if it fit with what we know about Madeleine's disappearance.Here is a few things that were red.flags for me.If anyone has anything to add i might have missed please add on!
1..Timing..and the odd feeling with in me that her death happened before may 3.
2.Gerry and his.F#*% off comment..not there for fun eh?
3.Cover up. Some higher up ppl have given support to TM and it dont add up.
4.The blood, concealing a body,all of the lengths i feel they went too so nobody would ever know the truth.
5.why were they all on holiday together? Could it be a coven? Not saying it is..just curious?
6.In the bewk Kate says she saw Maddy lying on the grey slab....that one has me puzzled but feel she really saw this..and the genital comment.
.p129 should be banned!!
7.via the book....kate mentions pedos etc..definately.feel something sexual happened.Also sex is pretty big in rituals .
8.The priest said TM misled him. Also calling for the priest, when ma Healy said they.weren't very religious.
9.what were they doing in their bedroom wailing and the PJ thought something was off with them.
10. The marked page in KM's Bible.

If anyone can think of more? Or perhaps why it isn't or couldn't've beem some type of ritualistic thing.I was shocked at how many children vanished and are used for these sick evil purposes...
kimHager
kimHager

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Alternative Theorizing Empty Re: Alternative Theorizing

Post by Latetothecase 22.10.14 23:28

The documents Justine directed the PJ to find under the sofa, map covered with occult symbols?
Latetothecase

Activity : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 22.10.14 23:34

Latetothecase i didn't.know about the symbols! I wish we knew exactly what they.were and what the documents said

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 22.10.14 23:39

Would that be the map (IMO) photographed on the table about 6hrs after the disappearance?

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 23.10.14 0:27

kimHager wrote:I have been doing some  back tracking today trying to fit more things together and I've had something nagging me and now i know what.
One ( of the MANY) things is the time Madeleine disappeared.Without knowing exact day, April 29 thru May 3...and with that is the cover up etc. and it hit me..Beltane.So I looked it up and this was the first link I,found.

So after reading it I wondered if it fit with what we know about Madeleine's disappearance.Here is a few things that were red.flags for me.If anyone has anything to add i might have missed please add on!
1..Timing..and the odd feeling with in me that her death happened before may 3.
2.Gerry and his.F#*% off comment..not there for fun eh?
3.Cover up. Some higher up ppl have given support to TM and it dont add up.
4.The blood, concealing a body,all of the lengths i feel they went too so nobody would ever know the truth.
5.why were they all on holiday together? Could it be a coven? Not saying it is..just curious?
6.In the bewk Kate says she saw Maddy lying on the grey slab....that one has me puzzled but feel she really saw this..and the genital comment.
.p129 should be banned!!
7.via the book....kate mentions pedos etc..definately.feel something sexual happened.Also sex is pretty big in rituals .
8.The priest said TM misled him. Also calling for the priest, when ma Healy said they.weren't very religious.
9.what were they doing in their bedroom wailing and the PJ thought something was off with them.
10. The marked page in KM's Bible.

If anyone can think of more? Or perhaps why it isn't or couldn't've beem some type of ritualistic thing.I was shocked at how many children vanished and are used for these sick evil purposes...
Kim, it's something I noticed early on soon after looking at their charts. I have brought it up before but there were no takers.

Knowing a bit about the occult the thing that rang alarm bells for me was the full moon in scorpio on the 2nd May - even barring it's occult significance, it is a time of heightened passions, sexuality, jealousy. But as we know it also coincided with Beltane.  There was also the thousand lanterns released - again some link this symbolism to the new world order or the mother of darkness castle in Belgium.  It would be need to be covered up big time if this were the case.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 23.10.14 0:33

I think so too...can u imagine the fallout from so many ppl? And poor maddy...wasnt their significance in the firstborn? Interesting too that.the goddess of fertility gets.sacrifices...and with.a couple with fertility issues who knows what they might think?

Back to top Go down

Post by unchained melody 23.10.14 7:49

Yes. This is always in the back of my mind when considering this case.
unchained melody

Activity : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 23.10.14 11:19

Latetothecase wrote:The documents Justine directed the PJ to find under the sofa, map covered with occult symbols?

Can we find this map and documents in the PJ files?

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 23.10.14 11:35

I am off to work in a mo so haven't got time to find it.

On Mr Amaral's webpage( can't find that either) there was a post( in guestbook) from a female  who had worked at the Ocean Club, and had a boyfriend who worked there..sorry can't remember the name right now...she claimed Madeleine's disappearance was to do with the occult.

Perhaps someone would be kind enough to post it.

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 23.10.14 12:00

There does seem to be a lot of symbolism and ritual surrounding this case. Even if you just take into account Roman Catholicism and Freemasonry. Medicine is quite ritualistic too, imo.

Much of interest on the thread below. Obilisks and pyramids in Luz. Black rocks. Casa Niobe owned by German couple - Kunz which has a pyramid in the garden. The McCanns photographed in front of a pyramid in Luz.

Full moon in Luz was on 2nd May 2007. 

j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 23.10.14 12:10

Paedophilia and satanism go hand in hand.I have also long suspected both to be involved in this practice. 
It is my belief that satanists are true narcissistic psychopaths, having not much feelings for anyone but themselves. Satanism is all about own gratification and selfishness. Hate and revenge and making others feel maximum fear and pain.

In order to advance into the higher echelons of the wealthy, landed, and top out of sights, one needs to partake in certain rituals, make the ultimate sacrifices, and swear alleigance thereby.
These people keep their secrets through fear of the blackmail they have on each other.

imo their visit to the Vatican has also confirmed my beliefs, as also their financial support from R.B, J.K.R, so called out of court libel settlements from Murdoch papers, those and others who helped set them up financially, but who I suspect, really couldn't give a continental for other peoples misery, but in their case showered the mcscams in money and support.

Chris Spivey may use bad language, but I do believe he is telling the truth. This is why the establishment is desperate to shut him up.
There are too many fingers pointing in a certain direction nowadays to avoid what is so clearly written on the wall.

Brenda, imo.did not commit suicide. She either found out something, or was used as an example to others.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 23.10.14 12:29

David Payne's comments about the three McCann children when he made his visit to the McCann apartment at 6.30pm on Thursday 3rd May:

The three children 'looked immaculate.'
The children 'looked just like angels.'
The children looked 'so happy and well looked after and content.'
'White was the predominant colour.'
'Just to reinforce they were so happy.'
'Just so at peace.'
They 'looked like a family who'd had such a fantastic time.'

Think he's got brain leak here. Was one of the children looking like an immaculate angel at peace dressed in white perhaps?

j.rob

Shellsbells likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 23.10.14 12:33

Snifferdog wrote:Paedophilia and satanism go hand in hand.I have also long suspected both to be involved in this practice. 
It is my belief that satanists are true narcissistic psychopaths, having not much feelings for anyone but themselves. Satanism is all about own gratification and selfishness. Hate and revenge and making others feel maximum fear and pain.

In order to advance into the higher echelons of the wealthy, landed, and top out of sights, one needs to partake in certain rituals, make the ultimate sacrifices, and swear alleigance thereby.
These people keep their secrets through fear of the blackmail they have on each other.

imo their visit to the Vatican has also confirmed my beliefs, as also their financial support from R.B, J.K.R, so called out of court libel settlements from Murdoch papers, those and others who helped set them up financially, but who I suspect, really couldn't give a continental for other peoples misery, but in their case showered the mcscams in money and support.

Chris Spivey may use bad language, but I do believe he is telling the truth. This is why the establishment is desperate to shut him up.
There are too many fingers pointing in a certain direction nowadays to avoid what is so clearly written on the wall.

Brenda, imo.did not commit suicide. She either found out something, or was used as an example to others.

Snifferdog, yes. Especially agree with the comments that I have put in bold. And the one you underlined.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 23.10.14 12:34

j.rob wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:Paedophilia and satanism go hand in hand.I have also long suspected both to be involved in this practice. 

Snifferdog, yes. Especially agree with the comments that I have put in bold. And the one you underlined.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 23.10.14 12:37

I also think it is mighty strange that a relative of Detective Amarals was shot in the head at point blank range on his own doorstep.

A lovely looking young man. Why would anyone want to murder him?

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.10.14 12:38

I am not able for legal reasons to comment directly on what may have happened to Madeleine and why, however I have taken an interest all along in the occult connections in the case, many of which have been mentioned above - and I want to add one more, concerning one of the McCann Team's lawyers in Portugal, Marcos Aragao Correia.

Before that, just to make it crystal clear what I mean by 'the occult'. As a Christian, I accept that there are two unseen spiritual worlds, one good, and one bad. The 'bad' spiritual/spirit world is what I mean by the 'occult', and the Bible warns against us even trying to have anything to do with it. 

In this connection, and without agreeing with all that is said in this YouTube video, I will put a link here in a moment to a film (45 mins) about Jimmy Savile and his hypnotic powers. There are IMO many points of interest in it, not least how Savile lied about what he did in the war years and how he learnt the art of hypnosis from one Horst Karma on the Isle of Man during the war:

OK, on to this passge from a long article I wrote four years ago about Marcos Aragao Correia - relevant bits about the occult highlighted in bolded red:   

(By the way, the full moon on 1/2 May 2007 in various parts of the world was one of two in the month, the other one being on 29/30 May, making both 'blue moons', which many occult practitioners regard as significant)

EXTRACT FROM MARCOS ARAGAO CORREIA ARTICLE

17.  A book by Marcos Alexandre Aragão Correia

In December 2008, there was a remarkable interview given by Mr Aragão Correia to a Portuguese journalist, José Leite, from the magazine O Crime. In this interview, he spoke about a book he was writing that ‘mixed truth and fiction’ (perhaps a bit like himself in real life), titled: “The Little Girls that Came from the Stars”.  He said it contained references to the hunt for Madeleine McCann.

Aragão Correia told the journalist:  I mix true facts with imaginary ones, dealing with new aspects of the private investigation that Maddie’s parents carried out into their daughter’s disappearance. In the book I speak about my powers as a medium - and how those powers were useful to develop a private investigation that counted on the support of the Método 3 Detective Agency. I wanted to employ that gift of mine to help discover hard truths about the disappearance of Maddie, without in any way using my gift for material gain. My goal was not to earn money - especially as I am fortunate enough to lead an economical life in Madeira without any financial difficulties - but simply to help those parents who were so distraught and living in such a distressed state. One of the major teachings of spiritualism is that it is only through helping others that we are able to help ourselves. That was what I intended to do in this case: to help this little girl, showing her my all-conquering, precious love”.

Pausing there, we see that Aragão Correia states boldy that he is a spritualist, claiming the psychic powers of a medium. Now people have different views about claims like these, some dismissing them as complete fantasy, others by contrast emphasising that these are dangerous occult powers and not to be tampered with (the Christian view). One thing that can safely be said is that a procession of psychics (over 250, it has been reported) offered their help to the McCanns and the Portuguese police. But from reports we have seen and heard on the news and elsewhere of the various claims they made about what really happened to Madeleine, it seems that every ‘psychic’ had a different ‘hunch’ or ‘feeling’ about what might have happened to Madeleine. In short, without wishing to unduly hurt the feelings of mediums and those who claim psychic powers, they are unreliable. Each had a different hunch about what happened to Madeleine. Therefore we can place no trust whatsoever in what ‘information’ Aragão Correia claims to have divined from his claimed powers as a medium. It is far more likley to be his imagination rather than ‘information’.  

Aragão Correia then went on to give the journalist an account of his ‘vision of Madeleine’. The journalist asked: “How did that premonition of yours about the Maddie case happen?” In the next section is Aragao Correia’s reply - if you can believe it.

18. Marcos Aragão Correia’s vision described

Mr Marcos Aragão Correia said:

“On 5th May [the Saturday immediately after Madeleine was reported missing], on returning from a spiritualist meeting in Madeira, immediately after going to bed, but just before falling asleep -  at around midnight - an extraordinary thing happened to me, for the first time in my life. I saw the image of a little girl that must have been around four years of age, with blonde, shoulder-length straight hair, blue eyes, very disturbed, visibly unable to understand what was happening to her, accompanied by a female being of great beauty and great spiritual standing.

“Then, other images appeared to me, concerning what had happened to this girl. I saw a strongly-built man, blue eyes, somewhat balding and with blondish hair, brutally raping that girl and then strangling her with his hands, throwing the cadaver into a lake. I perceived by a map that was shown to me [presumably he means during his alleged vision], that this happened in the Algarve, but I couldn’t read the name of the village. I stress that I hadn’t seen any photo of Maddie before. I only knew, from what I’d heard on the radio, that she was 3 years old”.

Correia Aragão developed his story further, as the journalist then asked him if his ‘vision’ of a ‘strongly-built blond man’ corresponded with anyone who featured in the Portuguese investigation:

“Yes, there were references about a strongly built individual of British appearance as a suspect. Still, as this was my first vision in my entire life, there was, on my part, a certain reluctance to divulging it.  So I let a few days pass, to see whether or not the little girl showed up. Eventually, I gave this lead to the Polícia Judiciária (PJ), on 9 May, but after that they never contacted me.

“Later on, I received information from a  PJ insider in Portimão that the investigation was no longer based on the working hypothesis of abduction.  So it was then that I decided to carry out my own private investigation. I travelled over to continental Portugal, and visited the various lakes and dams of the Algarve, until I reached the Arade Dam, which was the only one that precisely matched the scenery that I had seen in my vision. I decided to contact a senior official at Método 3, the detective agency that had been hired by the McCanns to investigate their daughter’s disappearance. When I mentioned that the dam was located in Silves, I noticed that they were surprised and immediately wanted to speak with me”.

Again, let us pause to evaluate these words from the unreliable Aragão Correia. He tells us he had this vision on a Saturday night (5 May), after a spritualist meeting. Then he claims he gave the information to the PJ four days later. What information? And how? - by e-mail? Or by ’phone? To whom? He doesn’t tell us. Then we get to an interesting snippet - that he says he recieved inside information (from a PJ police officer, presumably) that the investigation is no longer working on abduction as a theory, but presumably on the possibility that Madeleine died in Apartment 5A and her body hidden or disposed of.
That ties in with information received by journalist Duarte Levy that there was indeed a Portuguese detective who was leaking information about the Madeleine investigation to Método 3. If there was such a leak, that information would of course been leaked to the McCanns and to their teams of lawyers, public relations advisers and private investigators.   

Then we are asked to believe that Aragão Correia only decided to contact Método 3 after he had finally located the Arade Dam as the one which matched his ‘vision’. The claim that he only contacted Método 3 after visiting the dam must be put alongside his admission that he had been paid ‘expenses’ for searching the Arade Dam by Método 3.  Prior to that admission, of course, he had claimed that he had been funding the search out of the charitable goodness of his own heart, and as a consequence was portrayed in the British press as a ‘Good Samaritan’.

It would not be unreasonable to suggest, therfore, that Aragão Correia was in touch  with Método 3 (and through them, Brian Kenendy and the McCanns) well before the searching of the Arade Dam. It might well be suggested, then, that the Arade Dam searches were a well-prepared attempt to divert attention away from the McCanns as possible suspects in the disappearance of Madeleine and to develop and further promote their claim that Madeleine had been snatched by one or more predatory paedophiles.

However, at the time of the second search of the Arade Dam, one newspaper reported the McCanns as being ‘furious’. It claimed: “Kate and Gerry McCann reacted with fury yesterday after divers began a second search of a reservoir for Madeleine's body.

The couple told friends that the search - funded by a Portuguese lawyer who they claim is a ‘fantasist’ seeking publicity - is a distraction from the hunt.

The report continued:  “Marcos Aragão Correia claims crime contacts told him she was killed and left in the lake two days after going missing. Correia spent thousands of pounds on a previous search but found nothing. But a McCann source said: ‘There's no evidence Madeleine is in that reservoir. They believe she is alive and are concentrating on finding her’.”

Quite why the McCanns would be ‘furious’, given that the very private detectives they were funding, Método 3, appeared to be paying Correia, is hard to explain. We suggest that the McCanns and Brian Kennedy knew I advance about  Marcos Aragão Correia’s two planned searches of the Arada Dam. If we are right about that, then the McCanns’ claim to be ‘furious’ about Mr Aragão Correia’s new searches at the dam would be bogus fury. Only one month later, Mr Aragão Correia, according to him on instructions from Método 3 (and therefore from the McCanns and Brian Kennedy), was visiting Odemira prison, and talking to Leonor Cipriano and the Prison Governor with a view to embarking on a campaign to target Gonçalo Amaral

Let us continue with Aragão Correia’s story: “Two detectives [from Método 3] met with me and told me that they had already received thousands of leads, but that mine was corroborated by a physical case that they had already established. It involved a Portuguese truck driver, M. Gautier, who only two days after the disappearance of Madeleine, at around 4pm to 5pm, while driving down the IC1 road, near the Arade Dam, saw two cars parked by the road, an Audi A3 that was driven by a man - and a green car (of a very unusual green) that was driven by a blonde woman. The two vehicles were separated by a small metallic fence, and while driving by in his truck, the driver saw what seemed like an inanimate child to him, being passed from one car to another, wrapped up in a blanket”.

Aragão Correia claims, then, that Método 3 had a credible report of a child in a blanket being passed from one car to another on Satrurday 5 May in the afternoon - two days after Madeleine ‘disappeared’. He goes into detail, claiming that Método 3 had established from M. Gautier, the Portuguese truck driver, that he “knew the blanket conatined a child by the manner in which the body stood out from the blanket. The bent legs and small dimensions made him conclude, without hesitation, that it was a child. On the other hand, the extremely protective way in which the couple held the blanket, on a hot day, was suspicious”.

He adds the claim that M. Gautier contacted the police the very same day - Saturday 5 May. Correia says: “I spoke to M. Gautier myself. He told me that the PJ had ridiculed him as soon as he called them, on the very same day that he had witnessed the body being transferred from car to car near the metal fence”.

“It was all extremely strange”, continues Aragão Correia, “and because of that, in November, the truck driver reported everything to the detectives at Método 3”.

Let’s pause there. The truck driver is supposed to have contacted Método 3 in  November? That’s six whole months after Madeleine went missing. Are we to take seriously the claim that this Portuguese truck driver, M. Gautier, waited for six whole months to contact Método 3, and tell them about the child being passed from one car to another - one of the cars a vivid green? And how likely is it that the PJ ‘ridiculed him’, as he claims?

Marcos Aragão Correia continued: “Método 3 detectives showed M. Gautier the photos of some of the main suspects in the disappearance of Maddie, and found some physiognomic similarities with at least two of them. The PJ were given this lead once again in November, but discarded it once again, after analysing the triangulation points from the suspicious couple’s mobile ’phones, and after questioning the owners of a plot of land on that site. The PJ committed a gross mistake by investigating only that suspect and his girlfriend. The truck driver said that he couldn’t be certain that it was that precise suspect, but rather that it was a person with similar physiognomic features, mainly in terms of body mass”.

So what are we left with here? A truck driver, M. Gautier, says he saw a ‘suspect’ with a similar body shape and body mass to two ‘suspects’ apparently already identified by Método 3. A truck driver, moreover, who waits six months after he says he first reported this to the PJ, to contact Método 3. It all sounds very unlikley. And as it is Marcos Aragão Correia telling the story, we can probably assume that parts of it, at least, are fabricated.

And if all that sounds unlikely, what can we make of the next part of Marcos Aragão  Correia’s account? He said: “Método 3 submitted me to a test in order to prove beyond all doubt whether or not my mediumistic abilities and my accounts were credible. They were fed up with following false leads. The fact is that the test gave totally positive results, according to what was confirmed to me personally by the Director of Método 3 in Barcelona himself. Following my mediumistic abilties passing Método 3’s stringent tests, Método 3 offered full support to my research. But given the fact that Maddie’s parents preferred to spend the decreasing money from the  Find Madeleine Fund mainly following leads based on the belief that their daughter was still alive, they dismissed the possibility of paying professional divers to search the dam. So I offered myself to pay for the first phase of the searches in the dam, having later received much support, including financial support, from mediums and spiritualists who believed in and corroborated my theory”.

Well, what can we make of that account? We are left guessing at the possible nature of the ‘stringent test’ that Método 3 could have devised to ‘prove’ Mr Aragão Correia’s mediumistic abilities. And now we have yet another story on who paid for those expensive dam searches. First, Aragão Correia told us he had generously funded the searches himself, out of the goodness of of his heart, then we were told that Método 3 had ‘helped him with expenses’.
Now we get a third version, namely: “I was given money by a group of mediums and spritualists who corroborated my theory”. If anyone still thinks that Aragão Corrreia just might be telling the truth, here surely is another mass of contradictions about who funded his dam searchers that tells us that this man is a stranger to the truth, if not an out-and-out con-man and a fraud.

[REST OF ARTICLE SNIPPED]

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 23.10.14 12:40

As detective Amaral says (snipped from an interview in the thread above) :

"Yes, Son of a cousin

mine. It's weird, really weird."
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 24.10.14 15:52

It seems preplanned.....not so much the tapas...the rest. Tony in that article it spoke of a plot of land and.questioning that "suspect" and his girlfriend...interesting no names were given? I was intrigued ty for posting that.
Im glad im not the only one who questions the nature of the occult possibly being involved,although im no expert in that i think there are no coincidence time wise.I also think maybe thats why all the travel happened,ie scottland visit then Portugal....perhaps im nuts lol but isnt it odd that Maddy was taken all over i believe more sightings would pop up jf ppl saw her so many places BEFORE the disappearance happened.All well preplanned IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by biggles 24.10.14 16:11

A hypothesis:

An attractive, but terminally ill child could be very valuable in context of organised abuse. No prospect of the child ever being old enough to reflect back on what had happened to them. Having 'skin in the game' would elevate you within this invisible segment of society and afford you guaranteed protection and access to reciprocated acts of 'kindness'.
biggles

Activity : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies 24.10.14 16:39

I think "ritual" is another very real possibly. 

An early hypothesis of mine was of Maddie as a terminally ill child euthanised with the intention of immortalising her name while also making a lot of money for the family. However, I can no longer countenance such and idea. 

Given that Mr.and Mrs. are so truly odd in their behaviour, so out-of-touch with their feelings and so seemingly well-connected in the highest circles of society, I feel that absolutely any dark deed is not beyond them.

Again, merely an opinion.
secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Activity : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by unchained melody 24.10.14 16:40

^ That's a good hypothesis Biggles
unchained melody

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppyfox 24.10.14 16:42

I also think Satanism as well as paedophilia is connected in this case. It is horrible to think the unthinkable but this could be why there's such a big cover up, some politicians,judges,VIPS etc are currently being investigated for child sex abuse. The occultists sacrifice small children especially ones with disabilities, read somewhere they especially love downs syndrome children. There is lots of money to be made if the abuse and sacrifice is recorded into a snuff film. These people are seriously sick and truly believe in what they are practising. IMHO of course.
Poppyfox
Poppyfox

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies 24.10.14 16:53

I have always suspected that it is paedophillia, in all it's forms and guises that holds the entire upper echelon of society together. It is a sort-of ultimate taboo for those who have money and power enough to acquire any pleasure they desire. 

And the reason that satanic ritual in high up places is never uncovered? That very reason. High up places.

Whether this case has anything to do with satanic ritual or not is anybody's guess. But let's bear in mind that presumably such ritual is only another form of "fetish" and that any so-called upstanding member of society may be turned on by it in a sexual way.
secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Activity : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by unchained melody 24.10.14 16:55

It's always stuck out to me that Rothley has a big Knight Templars connection. The village square cafe is even called Templars and the templar cross is on the street signs. The hotel where they had the pre-rogatory interview meeting...
unchained melody

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top