The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 8 Mm11

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 8 Mm11

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 8 Regist10

Photographs Revisited - general

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 8 Empty Cataloge of all images

Post by Mainline 14.01.20 10:16

The 'Grover' images were online as early as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (the latter on quite a creepy looking channel seeing their other uploads), they were not released exclusively by Jon Corner.  They appear in later videos sans the watermark on the May 29th video so it's fair to assume the photos were available by mid May, though reverse image searching doesn't turn up any trace of where. They weren't on the earliest crawls of OFM website.
Mainline
Mainline

Activity : 307

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 8 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by Verdi 29.01.20 15:22

Look at the shorts..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

think

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Photographs Revisited - general - Page 8 Empty Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by sandancer 29.01.20 20:40

Verdi wrote:Look at the shorts..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

think

And Cuddlecat !!  thinking

Activity : 2412

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.01.20 21:22

sandancer wrote:And Cuddlecat !! thinking

It's manufactured and very sick sick !

She stoops to conquer - how low can you go ....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 08.07.20 10:22

Mrs B wrote:Hi all. I'm new here but have been following the case for the past couple of years. I am very much of the opinion that Madeline died in the appartment days before the 3rd and that the abduction theory was (and still is) a cover up. 

I do however personally believe that Gerry's "I'm not here to have fun" comment was tongue in cheek. The kind of sarcastic comment that someone would make to make light of the fact he/she is known as being a miserable so-and-so. Just my feeling. :)
That's how I see Gerry's comment. But what I'm still trying to process is the apparent confusion about when the video was taken (going with EMA) and why the airport videos and pics seem to have been put out of sequence. Makes no sense.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by J0mic0 16.07.20 23:52

The "last" photograph taken at the swimming pool shows Gerry wearing the same green shorts that he had on that first saturday when he is photographed at the play area upon arrival with all the children but also the same Tshirt he was wearing on the bus...and under the jumper in the saturday shot.I dont think he would have worn this combination all week.
J0mic0
J0mic0

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.07.20 1:30

J0mic0 wrote:The "last" photograph taken at the swimming pool shows Gerry wearing the same green shorts that he had on that first saturday when he is photographed at the play area upon arrival with all the children but also the same Tshirt he was wearing on the bus...and under the jumper in the saturday shot.I dont think he would have worn this combination all week.

J0mic0 welcome !

My interest is not so much the few apparent authentic photographs published, being the playground images and the poolside image, but the absence of any other photographic evidence of Madeleine McCann's presence at the Ocean Club between arrival on Saturday 28th April and Kate McCann's alert on the night of 3rd May 2007. Even David Payne produced family/friends photographs, as can be seen in the PJ files.

The few published images might show tell tale signs but it's not conclusive evidence, whereas the absence of photographs tells a very different story.

As I've said a million times in the past, this is just not normal. Well gone are the days of 'watch the birdie', the digital photography age facilitates families to take hundreds of pictures. Why not the McCanns?

That to me is the ultimate clue.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 17.07.20 14:53

Almost as interesting as the lack of pictures was that when examined, the camera DATE and TIME was on the Factory setting.

So was it new and not Set up? Or like the SMS’s deleted /reset?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 3005

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.07.20 15:53

Silentscope wrote: ... the camera DATE and TIME was on the Factory setting.

What camera?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 17.07.20 18:07

Statement of: Stuart William Martin

3. Video tape from Sony Handicam Video Camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07 (NALF 1)

On 9th May 2007 at 08.30 I delivered this video camera in the sealed bag number CD 48113 to the imaging unit at Hampshire Police Support headquarters, Netley for examination. I conducted no examination of this bag and contents.

4. 64 MB camera memory card from Olympus C50 camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07 (NALF 2) and 32 MB camera memory card from Olympus C50 camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07- 5/5/07 (NALF 3).

On 9th May 2007 I commenced my examination of a sealed plastic bag seal number CD48115 with two exhibit labels attached marked 64 MB camera memory card from Olympus C50 camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07 (NALF 2) and 32 MB camera memory card from Olympus C50 camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07 (NALF 3).

5. This bag contained a power lead and cable, a black camera case which contained an Olympus C50 camera and a memory cad holder which contained one card.

6. I identified NALF/2 as the memory card which was installed in the camera and NALF/3 as the card in the memory card holder.

7. NALF/2 is an Olympus XD 64 MB memory card number MXD64P3L922905RN9 0223 MAD.

8. NALF/3 is an Olympus XD 32 MB memory card number MXD32P3RO34505RN20235 MAD.

9. I imaged NALF/2 using Guidance Software Inc computer forensic software called Encase version 5.

10. I imaged NALF/2 using Guidance Software Inc computer forensic software called Encase version 5

11. I examined the data from the two cards and located 43 pictures in the live area of the two cards.

12. I produced these pictures as identification references SWM/3019/01 to SWM/3019/43.

13. On checking the camera I found that the time and date was not set on the camera and it was recording the time and date as 0000 hours on 01/01/02. This did not change during the examination. None of the pictures SWM/3019/01 to SWM/3019/43 have any created dates recorded. The last written time and date for each of them is recorded as [url=tel:0000 01/01]0000 01/01[/url]/02.

This is the McCanns equipment or not?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 17.07.20 19:54

Need to look it up, but from memory these were from another holidaymaker that had returned and lived down south.
Doug D

Activity : 5286

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 17.07.20 20:07

Yes it's the Fosters cameras.

Doug D

Activity : 5286

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 17.07.20 20:21

Looks like the same sort of camera on the table in the Apartment photos from the PJ refer ‘Apartment 5A’

Somewhere else I saw a video of this type of camera being used on a docking top printer, showing how long it would have taken to print off all the Flyer photos. Quite slow and repetitive printing requiring 3-4 runs for one Photo, doing one colour at a time!

That printer was later found to be in France as it belonged to the boyfriend of the Reception Staff that printed everything out.

The camera was not used, but a Memory stick supplied instead.

So when were the Photos taken from the Camera and put on this stick ready for Printing? Date and time on the USB Stick perhaps?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 17.07.20 20:26

Your reply only refers to one video Camera, and an Officer was sent to retrieve it. 

Confused, sorry.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by J0mic0 17.07.20 21:14

Another point Kate made in her book...of the wonderful picture she took of Madeleine clutching the tennis balls...she states she took several yet only ever produces this one...which suggests the other photos may reveal things that throw too much light on an already convoluted timeline.I agree with an earlier comment...why has every photograph taken by other members with cameras and phones shown of the group so clinically free of any images of the mccanns and their children.Why has so few photographs been taken?I always took lots and lots whenever i went anywhere with my own children...and it wouldn't take three weeks to come up with proof.
J0mic0
J0mic0

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 17.07.20 22:18

J0mic0 wrote:Another point Kate made in her book...of the wonderful picture she took of Madeleine clutching the tennis balls...she states she took several yet only ever produces this one...which suggests the other photos may reveal things that throw too much light on an already convoluted timeline.I agree with an earlier comment...why has every photograph taken by other members with cameras and phones shown of the group so clinically free of any images of the mccanns and their children.Why has so few photographs been taken?I always took lots and lots whenever i went anywhere with my own children...and it wouldn't take three weeks to come up with proof.

Its not just photographs that were lacking.

No Madeleines DNA in the apartment
No paintings etc from the creche
No outings as family of five

She just wasn't around after Sunday, was she?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11274

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Tony Bennett, Cammerigal and J0mic0 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.07.20 10:21

No Group photos from any of the other families.  
No photos of all the children playing happily together in the sunshine (because there wasn't any)
No photos of them all having dinner together
No photos of Sammy Snake
No photos of dinghies, kayaks, wet suits, swimming costumes
No photos of Mini-tennis.  (TBP is not mini-tennis, whatever Mrs M may urge)
No photos of sand castles, 
No photos of ice-cream and chocolate smeared faces
No photos of anything very much

Just the day of arrival on the children's play area, and the Pool photo at lunch time on Sunday.
And that's it.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16870

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Tony Bennett, Cammerigal and J0mic0 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by J0mic0 18.07.20 11:06

Apart for the huge lack of photographic evidence..to support the. Story being told..Lots of timeline story changes, this happens to backfit events when anyone spots a discrepancy.
And layering.Kate often explains things in great detail when you read her book.
The story of buying icescreams...mentions all five , three times.Not because it was the highlight of the day, but to reinforce all members are present and correct.
The crying story, to tell the world Madeleine was still  around wednesday morning, that's the day the cleaner notices a strong smell of bleach, so Kate injects another excuse and tells everyone there was a brown stain on Maddies pyjamas, but why mention the washing wasnt working? (Book)
The bruise on maddies leg which was an attempt to explain the blood found behind the sofa, no bruise no grazes seen on the mini tennis shot.
Kate rambling on about always using her surname Healey on signatures yet not on creche signings.
And where was the very first place Gerry goes when he is sure the 24 hour station is unmanned because they are all out looking...the creche.(Again Kates book)

You dont suppose this is how those signatures with the Mccann surname being used for the first time ended up being injected into the "new" timeline?...tie up enough loose ends...and the story becomes one big knot.
J0mic0
J0mic0

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 18.07.20 21:28

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please can you give a reference  to which cleaner says there was a strong smell of bleach.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6796

Back to top Go down

Post by J0mic0 18.07.20 22:36

I think I need to retract that statement...because i can not show where i originally came across this.I do remember reading this somewhere on a forum many years ago.And like with so many other bits off information over time ..gets censored and removed...
If i do find the screenshot somewhere i will upload it.
J0mic0
J0mic0

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 18.07.20 23:37

J0mic0 wrote:I think I need to retract that statement...because i can not show where i originally came across this.I do remember reading this somewhere on a forum many years ago.And like with so many other bits off information over time ..gets censored and removed...
If i do find the screenshot somewhere i will upload it.

I think the suggestion that the apartment was cleaned using bleach has become a forum myth , like the children sharing a toothbrush ! 
Also the story that no DNA from Madeleine was found in the apartment , when in reality a control sample was needed . 

Probably these myths result from people not reading the files / posts etc correctly or misunderstanding what they read leading to it being passed on and becoming a " fact " , bit like Chinese whispers ! In reality soapy water is enough to clean up blood , bleach is not necessary . 

I do think though it was Matt Oldfield who was asked if he noticed any smell in the apartment , his response was no !

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.07.20 1:42

And a trillion thanks to CMOMM for being the only successful long running forum that continues to seek the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

At the same time striving to dispel internet myth and mischief with great triumph - well, almost!

A constant up-hill struggle but well worth the effort.

grouphug

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.20 14:11

If there were 'photos of them all having dinner together, they would show watches on wrists, and cameras and mobile 'phones on the tables, including on the night of the 'abduction'. That's badly written, sorry!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 19.07.20 18:11

Tony Bennet just showed me some information I was not aware existed.

Aparrently on the holiday the camera time was active but set an hour out due to summer/ winter time. Photos taken with the camera do have time date stamps.

This is information which is hard to find by online research.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 19.07.20 18:37

Silentscope wrote:Tony Bennet just showed me some information I was not aware existed.

Aparrently on the holiday the camera time was active but set an hour out due to summer/ winter time. Photos taken with the camera do have time date stamps.

This is information which is hard to find by online research.

Actually it's not hard to find , great emphasis was placed on the release of the alleged " Last Photo " on its release three weeks after Madeleine " disappeared " that the time was out by one hour . This coincided with the arrival of Clarence Mitchell ! 

If you haven't already I strongly recommend reading Peter Mac ebook , chapters including The Last Photo .

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 19.07.20 19:18

Yes indeed sandancer, I had read about it being allegedly  photoshopped and other anomalies but no timing info.

Thank you.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by J0mic0 19.07.20 20:04

Means absolutely nothing ...the exif for the card can easily be altered...and the only reason why you would need to that woukd explain a three week lapse before realeasing said images...whilst ensuring all the members of the group delete theirs.
Heres a question that never gets answered...
Why do people suggest that Thursday had a few minutes here and there of full sunshine, yet it was cold...so we have the three of them dressed for a warm day...and Gerry wearing sunglasses ...because it was sunny ...all the time....i am working on a theory thst the sun glasses he is seen wearing on a sking holiday in kates book are indeed the same...and that he lied about buying them on the Thursday...why would you need to buy sun glasses if it is mainly cloudy?
J0mic0
J0mic0

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.07.20 21:47

Silentscope wrote:Yes indeed sandancer, I had read about it being allegedly  photoshopped and other anomalies but no timing info.

Thank you.

Now what the hell are you talking about?

PeterMac's free e-book makes no mention of the last photograph being photoshopped - indeed to the contrary, he specifically states that the photograph was no photoshopped but the EXIF data was 'created' for a specific purpose ....that being an attempt to prove that Madeleine McCann was alive and well on the afternoon of Thursday 3rd May 2007. A view that many many members here on CMOMM endorse.

The timing element is explained in great detail by PeterMac in his e-book.

Do you actually read anything before spouting?

ex moderator
ex moderator

J0mic0 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 19.07.20 22:32

Oh Verdi, never pass up the chance to take a poke do you?

Where did I say I had read it in PeterMacs ebook?

Not even I can read a whole book in an hour...

Pathetic please stop...
Silentscope
Silentscope

catherynelizabethperry1 likes this post

Jill Havern dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.07.20 22:25

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16870

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Cammerigal and Milo like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top