The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

John Lowe tells us there was a MATCH to Maddie in the car & more about DNA & FORENSICS  - Page 9 Mm11

John Lowe tells us there was a MATCH to Maddie in the car & more about DNA & FORENSICS  - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

John Lowe tells us there was a MATCH to Maddie in the car & more about DNA & FORENSICS  - Page 9 Mm11

John Lowe tells us there was a MATCH to Maddie in the car & more about DNA & FORENSICS  - Page 9 Regist10

John Lowe tells us there was a MATCH to Maddie in the car & more about DNA & FORENSICS

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

John Lowe tells us there was a MATCH to Maddie in the car & more about DNA & FORENSICS  - Page 9 Empty Re: John Lowe tells us there was a MATCH to Maddie in the car & more about DNA & FORENSICS

Post by sandancer 25.03.17 13:13

Verdi wrote:
ChippyM wrote:I thought the main reason the DNA analysis was inconclusive was that Madeleine shares DNA with her family and we know the family were in that car.
  So instead of it being virtually impossible that a strangers dna would make up a match, we have the possibility that people she shares 25% and 50% of her dna with made that sample instead of her.

The question is how likely is that to occur? John Lowe's analysis seems evasive and misleading (why mention a lab person's DNA?) and why not test the 'madeliene sample' against the family members to say whether any of them were NOT in that sample?
I think is generally known as baffling you with science big grin .

It's worked , I'm baffled as to why such​ an " evasive and misleading " report​ was​ allowed to go through ?

Anyone know what happened to John​ Lowe ?

Forum support

Activity : 2424

Back to top Go down

John Lowe tells us there was a MATCH to Maddie in the car & more about DNA & FORENSICS  - Page 9 Empty Re: John Lowe tells us there was a MATCH to Maddie in the car & more about DNA & FORENSICS

Post by Verdi 25.03.17 13:18

sandancer wrote:
Verdi wrote:
ChippyM wrote:I thought the main reason the DNA analysis was inconclusive was that Madeleine shares DNA with her family and we know the family were in that car.
  So instead of it being virtually impossible that a strangers dna would make up a match, we have the possibility that people she shares 25% and 50% of her dna with made that sample instead of her.

The question is how likely is that to occur? John Lowe's analysis seems evasive and misleading (why mention a lab person's DNA?) and why not test the 'madeliene sample' against the family members to say whether any of them were NOT in that sample?

It's worked , I'm baffled as to why such​ an " evasive and misleading " report​ was​ allowed to go through ?

He's laying low - lay low lay low, how lowe can you go ?!?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 25.03.17 17:27

sandancer wrote:
Verdi wrote:

He is working in Manchester at "Key forensics services"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NickE

Activity : 2152

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 25.03.17 17:55

Thanks Nick​E .

"Highly skilled​ " ! Hmm !

Forum support

Activity : 2424

Back to top Go down

John Lowe tells us there was a MATCH to Maddie in the car & more about DNA & FORENSICS  - Page 9 Empty John Lowe,match of DNA

Post by willowthewisp 26.03.17 16:55

sandancer wrote:Thanks Nick​E .

"Highly skilled​ " ! Hmm !
Sandancer,Not only "highly Skilled"but offered a proposed "interpretation of Madeleine's DNA",15;19 Markers with Four un-obtainable markers,FSS report!?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 27.03.17 12:01

Verdi wrote:

Maybe but it's still a problem with the DNA found in the car. Siblings share DNA markers as do parents and we know they were present in the car. In a mixed sample it is impossible to say which bits came from who. As I understand it, that's why many experts would not give a probability of it being the victims like they would in a case where family members weren't at the scene.
  It would be good to see more explanation of the probability of it being made up from family members, the analysis that Get em posted earlier with an estimate of 66 thousand to one....was only taking in to account the parents.  So I don't see how that can be accurate.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.03.17 19:18

John has been practicing forensic​ science​ for more than 14 years, so in 2007 it was 'more than 4 years' (but less than 5). Hardly the experience of an 'expert' like​ he was made out
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top