The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I think the MCcanns are living in a total hell Do you? Mm11

I think the MCcanns are living in a total hell Do you? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I think the MCcanns are living in a total hell Do you? Mm11

I think the MCcanns are living in a total hell Do you? Regist10

I think the MCcanns are living in a total hell Do you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I think the MCcanns are living in a total hell Do you? Empty I think the MCcanns are living in a total hell Do you?

Post by String 06.04.15 0:12

Whatever happened to their lovely daugter - I truly belive that Kate is somehow surviving in a living hell - far worse than being in prison, 

What do you think?
String
String

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

I think the MCcanns are living in a total hell Do you? Empty Re: I think the MCcanns are living in a total hell Do you?

Post by Guest 06.04.15 8:03

If it were me and I was innocent but the public mistrusted me, I would move heaven and earth to remove that mistrust.

I would invite people to ask as many questions as they liked.

I'd do it on Facebook, or any of the social media.. I'd have a website... heck I'd stand in Trafalgar Square and answer all comers.

Because you have nothing to be afraid of if you tell the truth.

There is a way out of hell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I think the MCcanns are living in a total hell Do you? Empty Re: I think the MCcanns are living in a total hell Do you?

Post by PeterMac 06.04.15 8:13

BlueBag wrote:
There is a way out of hell.

REPENT
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

I think the MCcanns are living in a total hell Do you? Empty 9 pictures - worth 9,000 words

Post by Tony Bennett 06.04.15 8:16

String wrote:Whatever happened to their lovely daugter - I truly believe that Kate is somehow surviving in a living hell - far worse than being in prison...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1. 9 days after Madeleine was reported missing

2. 6 weeks after Madeleine was reported missing

3. The star attraction at a conference

4. On the telly

5. Day out without the kids at a football match

6. Seconds after their interview with BBC TV East Midlands ended, for which they had to 'steel themselves'

7. In Amsterdam, promoting Kate's book

8. On the same book toor, relaxing with friends in Amsterdam, 22 June 2011

9. On the telly again!

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 06.04.15 9:40

Guilty of being involved in their daughter's disappearance or not (and I have a very clear opinion of what I believe), I consider that their actions seem to indicate that they are more concerned that people don't believe them than they are about actually finding their daughter. So, yes, I think they probably live in a hell of sorts but not in the way the OP suggests.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 06.04.15 10:33

Perhaps, but it is a hell of their own making.
Rufus T
Rufus T

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 06.04.15 12:07

If they are normal loving parents, I would say that they have been living in Hell since the day she disappeared.

- Firstly they are in a living Hell of loss. Their 3-year-old daughter died or was taken. Hard to imagine anything worse for a loving parent.

- Secondly they are in a living Hell of guilt. If you believe Amaral, they were responsible for her death. And if they were not involved, they are in a living Hell of guilt for leaving her alone. That kind of parental guilt NEVER goes away.

- Thirdly, again if you believe Amaral, they in a living Hell of fear. Every day for the past 7 years, they have lived with the fear that any time the door bell or the phone rings, it could be the call that tells them that they have been found out.

The stress of these 3 could not fail to show on a person. The recent pictures of Kate on CW in particular might lead one to suspect that she is living in a far more Hellish inner world than Gerry whose (narcissistic?) personality may actually thrive on much of what has happened in the past 7 years.

Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.04.15 12:37

Easy way out of their 'hell' isn't there?

They and their 'friends' plus JW, all go back to PDL and do a 'reconstruction' of 'events' in conjunction with the PJ.

Fully 'co-operate' with PJ re-opened investigation.

They could ALL 'go back' to PDL, Portugal. on, say, May 3rd 2015, couldn't they?

All of the T9 plus JW, could 'volunteer' to be 'arguidoed' couldn't they?

There ARE 'ways' out of their collective 'hell' aren't there?

BUT, will THEY 'take' ANY?

just to add:

Imagine the 'stress' for the T7 and JW, and their 'kids', if some police cars 'tip up', unannouced, outside of THEIR houses.

We 'know' JW 'lied' because G&K McCann have 'told' us, he did, on video, in interviews and in 'print' (twice) in KM's 'bewks'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 06.04.15 13:21

Hell - Hell is whatever poor little Maddie went through.   Couldn't care less about any of the others.    That poor little mite knew what hell was, whatever happened to her.   

Christ it chokes me even to this day to think of it.  sad  Very, very sad .
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 06.04.15 14:06

If they were normal people, yes.

They are not.

See the photos Tony posted.

Hear Gerry say:
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"

Hear them claim that what they did was "responsible parenting"

The only hell they live in is when the donations are less, and there is not attention.

Even then they get a hell more than they deserve

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled 06.04.15 14:59

Bishop Brennan wrote:

The stress of these 3 could not fail to show on a person.  The recent pictures of Kate on CW in particular might lead one to suspect that she is living in a far more Hellish inner world than Gerry whose (narcissistic?) personality may actually thrive on much of what has happened in the past 7 years.

I've often thought this. Kate McCann does sometimes seem to be genuinely distressed by all that's happened, but Gerry McCann - well, I think his actions prove what he is.

Activity : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 06.04.15 16:12

String wrote:Whatever happened to their lovely daugter - I truly belive that Kate is somehow surviving in a living hell - far worse than being in prison, 

What do you think?

You only need to look at the pics in Tony's post to see that they are not in a living hell.  Even if they are or ever were in a living hell, it would be since September 7th 2007 not May 3rd, or as I see it, April 29th.

If they were in a living hell, why would that be?

1.  Concern for their daughter
2.  Guilt over Madeleine's disappearance
3.  Fear of being caught out

I would say that being left alone at night in a dark foreign apartment (if this really did happen), at the age of 4, with no one around to comfort or re-assure you is a living hell.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11199

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 08.04.15 15:50

Lets see:
They have become media "darlings" in the UK with the right to dictate their version of events knowing that they must not be challenged.
They have received millions in donations for their Limited Company.
They have never been fully and properly investigated by any influential Police Service as to their daughters disappearance.
They have been let off the hook by Social Services for an act which to the rest of us is rubbish parenting.
They left a 4 year old and 2 babies alone to pursue their own selfish activities.

None of this smacks of a living hell to me. But that is just me, maybe others see their actions as completely normal.
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.04.15 16:31

I think they must be TERRIFIED that someone is going to tell the truth. Or that GA has more up his sleeve to reveal when his own ordeal is over

They have been trapped by their own lies, and it will not take much to blow apart the Last Photo, the lack of wind to Whoosh the curtains, the obvious nonsense in Tierney's statements
- even assuming we never find the one she made in October / November after the secret Rothley meeting, when the strange poster photo was obviously discussed
(By that time it was clear that it had not come from either the Canon or the Olympus, and that her 'alleged' printer was not capable of doing what she said it could - printing directly from a USB stick. Not surprising that the printer also had to be Whooshed)

So, Yes, I think their lives are probably not as relaxed as they otherwise might be.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 08.04.15 21:45

Slightly off topic, but could you explain about the posters and why the pictures are not from the Canon or Olympus, Petermac?

Are you saying that they were not on a memory stick either? (Does this need a new topic of its own?.....)
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 09.04.15 4:52

PeterMac wrote:I think they must be TERRIFIED that someone is going to tell the truth. Or that GA has more up his sleeve to reveal when his own ordeal is over

So, Yes, I think their lives are probably not as relaxed as they otherwise might be.
PMc. Taking away all the theorisationisming relating to camera, printers and USB sticks what must certainly put the willies up them was DCI Redwood's "revelation moment". The man that Tanner woman saw abducting a child with girl type PJs, who looks like Robert Murat with an egg shaped head has come forward , surrendered his beige Chinos and the girl's flowery pjs then is now declared out of the investigation altogether given that he was a British tourist collecting his child from the creche. Did this person ever exist? If so why has he not done the normal thing and played the media game on the side of the McConns (double paycheck there)? Or if he did not exist it's fair to assume that the Tanner woman has been "got at". Used to happen all the time in the days of Jack Regan and Gene Hunt, covering up for the likes of Cyril Smith pervert MP that he was. Maybe not so acceptable in todays climate so live in fear they must.
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum