The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" Mm11

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" Mm11

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" Regist10

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" Empty Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by NickE 26.09.14 21:14

I did a post about this in the "Twitter,latest news" -thread, but it might fit better here.(Mod.?)
This could be interesting,if serious.

The person/s behind this account claims that 12th October is T-Day
https://twitter.com/2and2TV

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" 12th_o11

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" Empty Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by PeterMac 26.09.14 21:31

Tantalising. Does anyone know who is behind it ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" Empty Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by PeterMac 26.09.14 21:37

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 9h
T day as in Truth Day? A little more please, video still perhaps, short synopsis? Who's behind it? Why the 12 Oct.? Thanks #McCann @2and2TV
4:24 AM - 26 Sep 2014 · Details

2&2TV ‏@2and2TV 9h
@xklamation Hi Joana, we've been in touch already :) I'll contact you by email again over the weekend..

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 9h
@2and2TV that's nice :) very curious and looking forward to know more.

_ _ _ __ _ ________ _ _ _
I have no idea how this works and who is talking to whom. Anyone understand it ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 26.09.14 21:40

Will believe it when I see it, but thanks for posting NickE - I did see that Joana asked on Twitter whether it meant  T for Truth .  Does anyone know if that is the case?

T for Truth 12th October, 2014  oh errrr.

I did wonder whether this was the little nugget PeterM mentioned in one of his posts earlier in the week, but it seems not from his response?

Edited as used wrong wording re. Joana's question on twitter having seen PeterM's last post.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.09.14 21:43

plebgate wrote:Will believe it when I see it, but thanks for posting NickE - I did see that Joana asked on Twitter whether it meant  T for Trouble.  Does anyone know if that is the case?

T for Trouble 12th October, 2014  oh errrr.

I did wonder whether this was the little nugget PeterM mentioned in one of his posts earlier in the week, but it seems not from his response?
I did wonder about the PeterM nugget,just wonder what this can bring,the R Hall videos although well known have not been given any air time have they,still we can but hope.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 26.09.14 22:12

As someone said, I believe it when I see it,but I'm very curious about this and it´s very interesting.
"about a critical detail regarding the disapearance of their daughter Madeleine in the days following....." 
When I read "Critical" I think it must be something with substance. 
K & G caught by a camera together with Maddie after May 3rd?

Correct me if I am wrong,but didn´t PJ secretly filmed K & G the following days?

Material that Amaral had in his back pocket?

Okay,I'm thinking loud thinking

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.09.14 22:24

What else could 'T-Day' mean?

Tanner-Day?

Tennis -Day?

Tip-Day?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 26.09.14 22:26

PeterMac wrote:Joana Morais ‏@xklamation  9h
T day as in Truth Day? A little more please, video still perhaps, short synopsis? Who's behind it? Why the 12 Oct.? Thanks #McCann @2and2TV
4:24 AM - 26 Sep 2014 · Details

2&2TV ‏@2and2TV  9h
@xklamation Hi Joana, we've been in touch already :) I'll contact you by email again over the weekend..

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation  9h
@2and2TV that's nice :) very curious and looking forward to know more.

_ _ _ __ _ ________ _ _ _
I have no idea how this works and who is talking to whom. Anyone understand it ?

Joana talking to "2&2"
Joana Morais ‏
T day as in Truth Day? A little more please, video still perhaps, short synopsis? Who's behind it? Why the 12 Oct.? Thanks 

"2&2" talking to Joana
2&2
Hi Joana, we've been in touch already :) I'll contact you by email again over the weekend..

Joana talking to "2&2"
Joana Morais 
that's nice :) very curious and looking forward to know more.

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 26.09.14 22:27

Tapas Day?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 26.09.14 22:29

Dee Coy wrote:What else could 'T-Day' mean?

Tanner-Day?

Tennis -Day?

Tip-Day?
Or as Morais thought: "The Truth Day"?

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.09.14 22:31

I hate theatrics.

Just do it for goodness sake, why fanny about?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 26.09.14 22:35

Tannerman Day?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.09.14 22:37

What's to say that someone isn't yanking our chain?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.09.14 22:38

I find this very hard to swallow, sounds to me like either a prank or a WUM.  If their is any truth in it, clearly it's not of any great importance or the twitterer wouldn't think the Macs won't respond until the video is publicised by mainstream media, which IMO won't happen anyway, so what difference will it make going mega viral?

In addition, why give the Macs forewarning, another opportunity to work on an innocent explanation in advance?  Seeing is believing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 27.09.14 8:31

Sounds like a WUM doing something for a bet.
We've had Maddy will be home for Christmas etc so why wait a couple of weeks for some undefined event?
All it seems to do is try to get a lot of followers on Twitter.
Pass on this one.
Any extra proof would be best passed to R D Hall or PJ . IMO
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 27.09.14 9:11

Yes have my doubts on this 

Any significance with that date I wonder ?

With regards 2&2, they are saying sorry for keeping people in suspense til October 12th but they want the vid to get out to as many people as possible, so waiting until more people 'following' them on twitter.

Oct 12, Aleister [Edward S] Crowley, (75 pseudonyms), British occultist-American mystic, was born. In 2000 Lawrence Sutin authored “Do What Thou Wilt, A Life of Aleister Crowley.”
Crowley identified himself as a Freemason, and followed the teachings ... Followers should seek and follow their own true path in life,
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 27.09.14 9:17

NickE wrote:I did a post about this in the "Twitter,latest news" -thread, but it might fit better here.(Mod.?)
This could be interesting,if serious.

The person/s behind this account claims that 12th October is T-Day
https://twitter.com/2and2TV

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" 12th_o11

I notice that the time is 0900 GMT...strange. The clocks go back two weeks later on 26th October so I would think it is not a UK idea.

Looking for 2&2 on Google came up with 

https://hu-hu.facebook.com/2and2Club

https://www.facebook.com/pages/22-Producciones/213680598727840

the latter being a news and media company but I'm not holding my breath on this heads-up...unless they are emigrating to Colombia.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 27.09.14 9:21

Very intrigued. 

I hope it's a big one but like someone has mentioned, will it really reach the MSM?

I guess it can only be a good thing whatever it is, in publicising the doubts about this pair.
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.09.14 10:06

I smell a rat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.09.14 10:12

What if this all leads to more ammunition for the people pointing fingers at "haters"?

If they have something to say then say it, all this hype is ballocks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 27.09.14 10:34

This article is about a Russian TV channel. For other uses, see Two by Two (disambiguation). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2%C3%972_%28TV_channel%29

Could be to frame the Mccanns even more, let others involved off.  Is this  the one ,Russian ,interesting if it is

2×2  is Russia's oldest private entertainment TV channel. Since 2007 it specializes in adult-oriented animated series.
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.09.14 11:41

BlueBag wrote:What if this all leads to more ammunition for the people pointing fingers at "haters"?

If they have something to say then say it, all this hype is ballocks.

Similar thought popped into my head in the small hours. This is is snipped from one of my posts on the other twitter thread...

Something that did occur to me was this. What with all this recent talk of so called 'haters' and related stirring up of general bile by the so called pros, could it be a method of getting all the 'haters' together in one place? I await reports of "Look, even now after all these years X amount of people have followed this hateful twitter account in the hope of seeing the Mc's downfall. Why all the hate for these poor innocents? Even after the definitive (haha) book.....?" etc.

But I still hold out hope it might be genuine. Guess we'll have to wait and see. drama
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 27.09.14 12:42

What is 2and2TV? Is it an established organisation?
Who are the people behind it?
What have they been involved in, in the past?
Can they supply links to past work, and the outcome/s?

I wouldn't touch this with a bargepole until the above questions are answered. It could be a trap for those who are genuinely seeking the TRUTH. This could be a way of discrediting all the hard work that genuine truth seekers have strived for over the seven years.

Edited to add this:

David Steel @DaSteelMan · 19h

.@martin_liz have you seen Team #McCann's latest, shameless, troll account Liz? ---> @2and2TV

sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 27.09.14 13:15

sallypelt wrote:What is 2and2TV? Is it an established organisation?
Who are the people behind it?
What have they been involved in, in the past?
Can they supply links to past work, and the outcome/s?

I wouldn't touch this with a bargepole until the above questions are answered. It could be a trap for those who are genuinely seeking the TRUTH. This could be a way of discrediting all the hard work that genuine truth seekers have strived for over the seven years.

Edited to add this:

David Steel @DaSteelMan     ·   19h    

.@martin_liz have you seen Team #McCann's latest, shameless, troll account Liz? ---> @2and2TV

Of course you should be very skeptical about this, but on the other hand I do not see the point why "TM" would be behind this. 
What is the purpose? 
I do not know how the laws are in the UK, but here in Sweden it is not illegal to follow a Twitter account, also not illegal to talk and write freely, If you do not threaten anyone. 
ISP's here will not disclose personal information to the Police, Interpool, FBI, NSY, etc. if you are not guilty of a crime that provides a minimum of 2 years in prison. 
So I do not understand what the purpose would be if this is a work from "TM"?.

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 27.09.14 13:39

2×2  is Russia's oldest private entertainment TV channel. Since 2007 it specializes in adult-oriented animated series.

Has anyone looked into this,

Not the McCanns I suspect but real, so what does that say, two sides to the whole mystery ,imo
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top