The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton and the Madeleine McCann case, 7 October 2014 to 7 October 2016 Mm11

Sonia Poulton and the Madeleine McCann case, 7 October 2014 to 7 October 2016 Regist10

Sonia Poulton and the Madeleine McCann case, 7 October 2014 to 7 October 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton and the Madeleine McCann case, 7 October 2014 to 7 October 2016 Empty Sonia Poulton and the Madeleine McCann case, 7 October 2014 to 7 October 2016

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.10.16 0:28

Today is the two-year anniversary of Sonia Poulton’s impassioned plea about the death of Brenda Leyland and about not being able to report the truth about Madeleine McCann: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNJ7aDmcuG4 

It was followed up two months later with a promise to make a documentary about both Brenda Leyland  and Madeleine McCann which would contain something “that will truly shock you all”. 

As the months rolled by, we were given one version after another by Sonia of when the documentary was going to appear and then why there was a delay. 

Then we had a dramatic clip of her knocking on the door of the McCanns’ home, and the door apparently being opened by Kate McCann. The video (a 'Teaser Trailer') described her documentary as 'coming soon'. 

Along with others, I welcomed Sonia’s proposed documentary, although to be honest  it seemed somewhat unnecessary given that only weeks before Sonia released the above video, Richard D Hall had published a 4-hour documentary covering many angles of the case - which has now been viewed on YouTube alone over 1.5 million times. 

From time to time people tweet Sonia Poulton in the vain hope of an answer to the question: “What has happened to your documentary?” I recently replied to two of these tweets, which has drawn forth a tweet a from Sonia-supporter why styles herself as Lady Cheryl Lavinia Moncrieffe. She seems to be a prominent member of the 'Justice for Maddie' forum which I think is run by the shouty and aggressive Linda Wrafter.  

This was her tweet: 

Cheryl Moncrieffe ‏@ CherylM777  Oct 2
@ zampos @ SoniaPoulton Tony please arm yourself with knowledge! Here is a grab from http://www.theuntoldstoryofmadeleinemccann.com/  What's your obsession with Sonia? 

The 'grab’ from Sonia’s blog was this,

Sonia Poulton and the Madeleine McCann case, 7 October 2014 to 7 October 2016 Dave_e10

which states that a film-maker, Dave Eden, agreed to fund the entire documentary project out of his own pocket. The problem for Sonia with that account was that it contradicted many other statements she made about her proposed documentary, e.g. claiming it had been ‘commissioned’ by a TV channel.

I am not in the least ‘obsessed’ with Sonia but if any members and guests here are curious about the great reservations I have about her handling of the Madeleine McCann case, they derive from her actions when employed by David icke for ‘People’s TV’.

She featured the Madeleine McCann case three times while she was employed by People’s TV. These are the three people she chose to interview regarding the Madeleine McCann case: 

1 Former barrister Michael Shrimpton, a fantasist who once wrote a fake intelligence report about Madeleine, claiming she had been abducted on a boat on behalf of European Commission paedophiles, had later been spirited over the Argentine-Chile border, and eventually killed in December 2008. I am not making this up. But Shrimpton certainly was. Shrimpton has a conviction for having child sexual abuse images on his computer and was handed a one year prison sentence

2 Stephen D Birch, another fantasist and attention-seeker, who has claimed, using sheer chicanery,  that Madeleine is buried under Robert Murat’s driveway, and sought funds from the public to fund a dig there

3 Rosalinda Hutton, who contributed no information at all about Madeleine’s disappearance when Sonia interviewed her, and then, months later, featured in a 2-page spread in Britain’s most-read newspaper, the Sun, where she was accurately protrayed as an ‘anti-McCann hater’ who ‘got a buzz out of squishing people for fun on Twitter’. That interview of Hutton in the Sun was personally arranged by Sonia. 

If people want to believe that Sonia Poulton has done one single thing to advance the public’s knowledge of what really happened to Madeleine McCann, I am fine with that.

I just happen to disagree                     

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton and the Madeleine McCann case, 7 October 2014 to 7 October 2016 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton and the Madeleine McCann case, 7 October 2014 to 7 October 2016

Post by Verdi on 07.10.16 12:03

In addition, as a reminder, the Production Journal (2014-present) still up for all to read, concludes with an entry for February 2016 - I quote..

"A positive development. A wealthy man has offered to back me in travelling overseas to talk with a broadcaster. Our journey continues....."

http://www.theuntoldstoryofmadeleinemccann.com/

Hmmmm.. still waiting waiting .

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton and the Madeleine McCann case, 7 October 2014 to 7 October 2016 Empty sonia poulton,Tony Bennett

Post by willowthewisp on 07.10.16 12:08

Yes,Sonia has been very quiet over Brenda Leyland's Death and has so far failed to carry out any campaign to oust the instigators of the actions they took to"hound"Brenda about her beliefs on Madeleine's disappearance?
Then it is brought to CMMoM,that Sonia had taken up a paid role for Sky News Corporation,the same "Sky news"that had Martin Brunt and his Dossier handed to Sir Bernard Hogan Howe over misconstrued allegations involving the Identity of Sweep@face,by **nt on Live TV?
Then Sonia has close associations to person's"Harassing"CMMoM mediators,who have been convicted for the actions they had undertook,did Sonia ever distance herself from these people?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton and the Madeleine McCann case, 7 October 2014 to 7 October 2016 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton and the Madeleine McCann case, 7 October 2014 to 7 October 2016

Post by Verdi on 07.10.16 12:14

@willowthewisp wrote:
Then it is brought to CMMoM,that Sonia had taken up a paid role for Sky News Corporation,the same "Sky news"that had Martin Brunt and his Dossier handed to Sir Bernard Hogan Howe over misconstrued allegations involving the Identity of Sweep@face,by **nt on Live TV?
Indeed, there is still a contact point featured on her main website - soniapoulton@sky.com

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 07.10.16 16:20

Phew, I almost feared something happened to her.
So will we see the documentary soon?

:iconbiggrin:

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 08.10.16 13:58

@lj wrote:Phew, I almost feared something happened to her.
So will we see the documentary soon?

:iconbiggrin:
Sonia Poulton and the Madeleine McCann case, 7 October 2014 to 7 October 2016 2Q==
aquila
aquila

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum