The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Regist10

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by ultimaThule 05.06.14 17:36

missmar1 wrote:Just thinking about the woke and wandered theory.....

Didn't Kate Mccann state that she KNEW Madeleine could not have wandered off because of how the room looked to her (Kate) when she entered it that night ?

As far as I'm aware ( please correct me if I am wrong ) Kate Mccann has never, been asked or disclosed during all those endless tv interviews, exactly what is was she "knew" about that room that made her instantly know that her child had been taken ?

It seems probable that either the empty bed, the jemmied shutters, the open window, the whooshing curtains, and the sight of Cadaver Cuddlecat lying on the high shelf, or any combination thereof, made Kate instantly know that her eldest daughter had been taken, missmar, but it could be that she has the gift of prescience and 'KNEW' that Madeleine wouldn't be there when she returned to the apartment.  yes
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by worriedmum 05.06.14 17:42

UT,

''It seems probable that either the empty bed, the jemmied shutters, the open window, the whooshing curtains, and the sight of Cadaver Cuddlecat lying on the high shelf, or any combination thereof, made Kate instantly know that her eldest daughter had been taken, missmar, but it could be that she has the gift of prescience and 'KNEW' that Madeleine wouldn't be there when she returned to the apartment.  Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 160807''

spit coffee  What about the door that was open much further than she knew a previous person had left it...

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Empty
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 05.06.14 17:44

daffodil wrote:

Newintown wrote:

I agree with every word jeanmonroe except for the sentence highlighted.   A lot of us who have spent years on this website have an idea that none of the children were left alone night after night and negligence was brought in to hide why Madeleine actually died and her body "vanished".

Something happened that night (3rd May) which had to be covered up and it wasn't the fact that the kids had been left alone.

This may not be the thread to discuss this, but I would like to say Newintown that I do not believe anything happened on 3rd May apart from a staged disappearance.

I have my own theories (that is all they are) that MBM's demise happened before 3rd May, so Tannerman, Smithman and whoever else happened to be wandering about on that Thursday evening have no relevance.

I do agree with you that negligence was brought in to hide why/how Madeleine actually died and her disappearance.    
All only my opinion of course.

Sorry, I was typing too quickly and my fingers were ahead of my brain as usual.  I believe also that something happened to Madeleine before 3rd May probably the night before on 2nd May.  It does leave a lot of facts open though re: when the last photo was taken, why KM didn't mention anything about the Monday in her book but glossed over it, why she mentioned that Madeleine was very tired on one day (the Wednesday?  had she already had a brain injury by then?).  So many things to think about.  I hope SY have all these things in their computer to investigate.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Empty digging

Post by cassius 05.06.14 17:46

Tony Bennett wrote:
cassius wrote:
To misquote George Orwell "all posters are equal but some are more equal than others"
Ah! Welcome to the forum cassius.

It's encouraging to see yet another new member here who's not in the least bit deterred from posting by the rude behaviour of some posters.

And how quickly, in the first 6 posts you've made in one day, you've learnt about how unfair and unequal this forum can be.

I do hope you can put up with it
Thank you Mr Bennett for your kind words.

I feel honoured to be welcomed by your goodself.

I don,t find many posters rude but would simply ask that those who enjoy a bit of aggressive banter are prepared to take as much as they give out.

Finally no matter how unfair and unequal the forum may seem  at times it is an oasis of truth for anyone  seeking justice for MBM.
cassius

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 05.06.14 17:47

jeanmonroe wrote:
Baldrick wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Baldrick wrote:

Can the villa they moved to after the Ocean club be seen on this photo, Is it nearer the search site?

It's about the same distance west of the search site as the OC is east. Would be about an inch and half off the right of the photo.

Thank you  smilie

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Snail10

Thanks jeanmonroe. Does anyone know whereabouts the 'drunken man in the gutter' was picked up by K&G ? Is it on this map?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.06.14 17:49

ultimaThule wrote:

Didn't Kate Mccann state that she KNEW Madeleine could not have wandered off because of how the room looked to her (Kate) when she entered it that night ?

As far as I'm aware ( please correct me if I am wrong ) Kate Mccann has never, been asked or disclosed during all those endless tv interviews, exactly what is was she "knew" about that room that made her instantly know that her child had been taken ?

It seems probable that either the empty bed, the jemmied shutters, the open window, the whooshing curtains, and the sight of Cadaver Cuddlecat lying on the high shelf, or any combination thereof, made Kate instantly know that her eldest daughter had been taken, missmar, but it could be that she has the gift of prescience and 'KNEW' that Madeleine wouldn't be there when she returned to the apartment.  yes

What IF another of Kate's (i'm so popular) 'friends' had offered to check her kids, like the gallant Matt had done before, and 'discovered' the 'scene' of the empty bed, cuddle cat on his shelf, curtains 'whooshing' window open. Wonder if he/she would have 'run back' to the tapas, leaving the twins 'exposed' to 'abduction' or just SCREAMED from the balcony, with a twin under each arm?

thinking  bit of a 'poser' er......NOT!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 05.06.14 17:49

jeanmonroe wrote:"OUR" 'EFFORTS' pt 2.

We must NOT 'forget' Kate's extremely strenuous 'efforts' back in 2007!

Kate Mccann states they have been doing EVERYTHING they can to get Madeleine back - except to help physically search for her ?    Oh my, what a telling video, imo, most parents - but not all obviously !!!  would be out there on their hands and knees searching streets and ditches while looking and looking, calling and calling, but sadly not all parents are that determined - some, like the above mother, just leave the searching to others......now that beggars belief imo,
missmar1

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.14 17:54

@ Newintown           empathy         roses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 05.06.14 18:02

ultimaThule wrote:

Thank you ultimaThule,

Ahh yes, cuddlecat..... the toy that would have held the last smell of her little girl's own hands  ( and possibly the abductors DNA if it really had been placed up high out of Madeleine's reach ) but later got washed because it had gone dirty because of oil tan on it ...jeez !
missmar1

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by riskybuisness 05.06.14 18:11

From the official face book page 

To those commenting on why Gerry and Kate are not in Portugal, it's because they were asked to not go there. Please let the police do their job. 

And anyone posting their sanctimonious comments about leaving children alone will be banned. No questions asked. We've heard it all before. ENOUGH with the judging. 

Asked not to go!!   Would the police do that to relatives?
riskybuisness

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 05.06.14 18:13

Has anyone got a screen grab of the facebook page? Just so they can't hotly deny that this statement was ever posted. (Like 'we never made much of her eye.')
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by suspiciousd 05.06.14 18:15

asked not to go!!!! Seriously? Scraping the barrel for excuses now, as we all know these two do everything they are asked!! Except answer a few questions or hamg about in Portugal a bit longer !!
suspiciousd

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 05.06.14 18:17

missmar1 wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:

Thank you ultimaThule,

Ahh yes, cuddlecat..... the toy that would have held the last smell of her little girl's own hands  ( and possibly the abductors DNA if it really had been placed up high out of Madeleine's reach ) but later got washed because it had gone dirty because of oil tan on it ...jeez !

Yes, Cuddlecat lying on a high shelf which didn't exist in the bedroom.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Empty Madeleine McCann cops carry out DNA tests on 'scraps of clothing' found near holiday resort

Post by maebee 05.06.14 18:19

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-carry-out-3649912
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by dottzie 05.06.14 18:22

I don't post a lot but am here everyday but that last statement really p***** me off no one or nothing would stop me ( or my mum, dad, step mum etc for that matter) being in Portugal right now.  More like lawyers have told them not to go IMO

This week has really got to me my youngest daughter is 2 weeks older than maddie and  I have  found myself watching her sleep at time  thinking if it was her I would have been searching till my feet bled and when that happened I would have crawled nothing would have stopped me then or now. I would have to be there regardless of what might be found.  My daughters away on a school  on a trip tonight I know she is safe and sound but I still worry.

Poor beautiful darling Maddie having such seemingly cold and heartless parents

I hope and pray justice will be served for her Sad

dottzie
dottzie

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 05.06.14 18:25

Police were later seen leaving with brimming evidence bags and a wheelbarrow with a cover over it.
There was speculation the bags may contain bones which will be subjected to DNA tests.
Police spent a third day scouring the hilltop scrubland in Praia du Luz just 1,000ft from where the three-year-old vanished in 2007.

It has been reported that these remains are animal bones but how long would it take for them to come up with a proper analysis, I wonder

When dealing with small bone fragments, telling animals and humans apart is not always feasible.
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.06.14 18:27

dottzie wrote:My daughter's away on a school  on a trip tonight I know she is safe and sound but I still worry.

My mother used to lie awake until she heard the front door click shut when I returned.
And that was even when I was visiting my parents, and was an Inspector, with 25 years operational service . . . ! ! !

Real parents are for life, not just for childhood.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 05.06.14 18:27

Miraflores wrote:Has anyone got a screen grab of the facebook page? Just so they can't hotly deny that this statement was ever posted. (Like 'we never made much of her eye.')

I've taken a screen grab of it Mira but I'm having trouble pasting it here. I get to "Host an image/choose file/host it/ thumbnail, image & url." I've tried selecting everything but nada. Can anybody help please?
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by suspiciousd 05.06.14 18:28

have to agree with the above !! My boy is a month off his 4rh birthday and you would have to chain me up to stop me going out there !
suspiciousd

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 05.06.14 18:29

suspiciousd wrote:asked not to go!!!! Seriously? Scraping the barrel for excuses now, as we all know these two do everything they are asked!! Except answer a few questions or hamg about in Portugal a bit longer !!

yes either an 'official sounding' excuse for them not being there or someone really has told them not to be there for which there could only be one reason!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 05.06.14 18:30

worriedmum wrote:UT,

''It seems probable that either the empty bed, the jemmied shutters, the open window, the whooshing curtains, and the sight of Cadaver Cuddlecat lying on the high shelf, or any combination thereof, made Kate instantly know that her eldest daughter had been taken, missmar, but it could be that she has the gift of prescience and 'KNEW' that Madeleine wouldn't be there when she returned to the apartment.  Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 160807''

spit coffee  What about the door that was open much further than she knew a previous person had left it...

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Empty

I omitted to add the bedroom door slamming shut because Kate tells us that  "at first I assumed that Matt must have moved it"*, wm < vision of MO taking door off hinges and moving it >

Kate also tells us that when she entered the apartment "the door to the children;'s bedroom was open quite wide, not how we had left it"* which begs the question of how she knew Gezza hadn't left it open when he was caught short while having his proud moment?   Of course it couldn't be that Kate KNEW no-one would have need to enter the children's bedroom from the time 'we' left the door in a certain position until she returned to the apartment to raise the alarm do her check, could it?

*Exhibit KH1 p71
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 05.06.14 18:31

Local reports said “non-organic” items had been discovered close to the pit on Wednesday and is being subjected to forensic tests.

Is this where they said there was a shed and children's play area then if so they

Would likely find some bits from these children.?
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 05.06.14 18:31

maebee wrote:
Miraflores wrote:Has anyone got a screen grab of the facebook page? Just so they can't hotly deny that this statement was ever posted. (Like 'we never made much of her eye.')

I've taken a screen grab of it Mira but I'm having trouble pasting it here. I get to "Host an image/choose file/host it/ thumbnail, image & url." I've tried selecting everything but nada. Can anybody help please?

Here you go...
Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Fbcomment
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 05.06.14 18:32

If the Mc's were going to be arrested could they be arrested in either country?

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.14 18:34

Praia -  I ask you as I know you are in Portugal, is Tuesday 10th June a National Holiday in Portugal ?     Will that stop any SY work do you think ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top