The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 31 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 31 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 31 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 31 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 31 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by Watching The Detectives 22.03.14 9:53

Clay: "Redwood has asked for the people involved to contact him directly, even if they believe they have already spoken to the Portuguese police. What if nobody comes forward?"

For people to come forward and give information and get embroiled in this mess they need to have confidence in the investigators....and that confidence may be lacking with what is going on at the moment.
Watching The Detectives

Activity : 64

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 31 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by joyce1938 22.03.14 10:23

HiMirage, I too keep up to date on other forums,I see no wrong in that ,I look for information ,not personalities. I too was impressed by this last one from blacksmith ,so much more sense I have started to read some of his and given up half way through.I haven't seen any referring to this site ,I guess I haven't read all . joyce1938.
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 22.03.14 10:37

Watching The Detectives wrote:Clay: "Redwood has asked for the people involved to contact him directly, even if they believe they have already spoken to the Portuguese police. What if nobody comes forward?"

For people to come forward and give information and get embroiled in this mess they need to have confidence in the investigators....and that confidence may be lacking with what is going on at the moment.

Quite , WtD.

Hardly an edifying picture of the MET in today's DM to boot - a two page spread entitled:
'The Met Corruption Files - a chilling Mail investigation into the police corruption that links the botched probe into Stephen Lawrence's murder and the axe killing of a private eye'

It is in the old-style investigative journalist format - a two page spread penned by Richard Pendlebury and Stephen Wright. (Are their days numbered?) Just the sort of thing you need to read when considering lifting the phone to an investigative team that is investigating everyone in the world one by one. Perhaps they fear becoming a suspect. It's not beyond the realms is it?

'Now sir, if you care to step along to Belgravia we will photograph your best side. Don't worry, we can knock out your facial features before going to press'.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 22.03.14 10:49

russiandoll wrote:The following were in PJ files and Edgar had them. Sorry if posted already.

APRIL 14, 2004: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from Praia da Luz (PDA). Sex assault on 10-year-old girl.

JUNE 9 2005: Sao Rafael, near Sesmarias, 50 miles from PDA. Sex assault on nine-year-old girl.

JUNE 2 2006: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from PDA. Sex assault on seven-year-old girl and her 10-year-old sister in separate rooms.

OCTOBER 29 2006: Albufeira, 45 miles from PDA. Sex assault on eight-year-old girl

CHRISTMAS DAY, 2006: Silves, 35 miles from PDA. Attempted abduction of three-year-old girl.

MAY 28 2007: Albufeira. 45 miles from PDA. Intruder disturbed at the bottom of nine-year-old girl's bed.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id239.html

Redwood did not mention the Christmas Day abduction attempt iirc. The ages and dates fit what he described [ I recall him speaking about 2 girls in one apartment]. Do the locations of the above tie in with Redwood's map?
 There are 6 victims here.

I have a strong memory of at least one of these stories being run to ground here. I think it was possibly a Portugese resident who had a Portugese media story about one of the incidents - it might be the "attempted abduction". It was clear when you read it that a mother had disturbed thieves who were taking clothes and other easily removable items.  She was concerned because her infant  was in the room.  There was no evidence of an attempted abduction, only a mother's natural concern for her young child.  

That said, obviously one wants more information on these cases. As presented by the UK police these are cases with potential relevance. But can we be sure that the presentation is accurate after everything else we've seen from Redwood?  Elsewhere we are told the PJ have more recently been investigating along the same lines. That said, it seems remarkable no one was able to lay a finger on this intruder, but rather tended to engage them  in polite conversation. Of course the families may have been targeted as vulnerable e.g. grandparents or single mothers on holiday with their children.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 22.03.14 11:30

It may be projection on Blacksmith's part as we all do it to a greater or a lesser extent. What matters is the degree to which we are or are not conscious of it. Perhaps Blacksmith does it deliberately to provoke a reaction. Perhaps he just does it unconsciously, not realising what he's revealing about himself as he does it. 

While we're talking psychology, it's worth considering that your (our, my) reaction to criticism is very revealing too. It tells me what presses your buttons which - if were adversaries - would give me an advantage. That aside it's worth remembering that none of us needs to be reactive to criticism or someone else's projection. I've reached a stage in my life where I don't take criticism personally the way I used to (the first 10 seconds notwithstanding ) and I don't need to react or defend. 

So Blacksmith is critical of this forum. Good we're used to that. So Blacksmith has either projected his dark innermost carnal secrets or he's deliberately set out to provoke Tony. Ok. That tells us something about him not Tony...or me....or you. Nobody needs to react to anyone else's opinion of them of the forum they are members of.

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.03.14 11:41

Mirage wrote:

Quite , WtD.

Hardly an edifying picture of the MET in today's DM to boot - a two page spread entitled:
'The Met Corruption Files - a chilling Mail investigation into the police corruption that links the botched probe into Stephen Lawrence's murder and the axe killing of a private eye'

It is in the old-style investigative journalist format - a two page spread penned by Richard Pendlebury and Stephen Wright. (Are their days numbered?) Just the sort of thing you need to read when considering lifting the phone to an investigative team that is investigating everyone in the world one by one. Perhaps they fear becoming a suspect. It's not beyond the realms is it?

'Now sir, if you care to step along to Belgravia we will photograph your best side. Don't worry, we can knock out your facial features before going to press'.

For God's sake. Is there any case investigated by the Met that isn't soiled by corruption or incompetence?  Why should we have any faith at all that Grange is the exception?

I'm taking everything that is revealed publicly by Redwood at face value, now. No hidden agendas or complex bluffs to lull the perpetrators. If it was necessary to eliminate stinkybinman to narrow the vast list of fantasy characters in this charade down to 9 then 2 real culprits, then fine, but it certainly isn't necessary to use this particular character as their showcase on CW to do that. The very fact that they've done this indicates, I believe, he is to be the patsy, if they can make it stick. There is little that has come from the Met to indicate they are seeking to prove the truth, apart from the elimination of Tannerman which, in all honesty, could suit either scenario, as it opens the window of opportunity for the abduction. Just Smithman remains, what is their agenda for him?

Over to the Portuguese,  my hopes lie with them. I hope they have remained 'undirected' by greater powers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.03.14 12:20

PIForHire wrote:One of the words he used is disgusting.  He is vile.
Which word do you mean? I must say that the thought occurred to me as I re-read the latest for the second time today searching for the word that your post must have sent a lot of traffic over to the Bureau.  They'll be rubbing their hands  smilie .

I've wondered for a while now why people refer to 'Blacksmith' as a singular person when 'The Blacksmith Bureau' clearly refers to a bureau,  an intelligence bureau or a bureau of investigative journalism. It is a collection of contributors,  not one person calling himself Blacksmith. I imagine the blacksmith reference relates to them visualising themselves hammering away to bend the iron framework presented to the world as the truth of this case into it's real shape.

One of the writers is clumsy, his posts are crude and often full of, yes, vile bitterness to this forum as a conduit to Tony. His offerings are also not very good. He signs his entries 'a s' and appears to be called Antony Sharples. He alone attributes his posts to himself.

Thankfully, he is only one of several at the Bureau.  I find the others interesting and insightful. I thought the latest was excellent. As Clay said, all he did was simply urge us to strip away the fantasies and assumptions that have sprouted up around this case like Sleeping Beauty's forest and look at the facts as presented by the PJ's original enquiry. But that argument is presented in the words of a good writer,  which compels the reader onwards appealing to his intellect and sense of the ridiculous.  It's what authors do - create an image and a story around an event to keep you interested and ensure you retain the message.

I'll wager the member of the Bureau who submitted the lastest has achieved just that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 22.03.14 12:21

Okeydokey wrote:
russiandoll wrote:The following were in PJ files and Edgar had them. Sorry if posted already.

APRIL 14, 2004: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from Praia da Luz (PDA). Sex assault on 10-year-old girl.

JUNE 9 2005: Sao Rafael, near Sesmarias, 50 miles from PDA. Sex assault on nine-year-old girl.

JUNE 2 2006: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from PDA. Sex assault on seven-year-old girl and her 10-year-old sister in separate rooms.

OCTOBER 29 2006: Albufeira, 45 miles from PDA. Sex assault on eight-year-old girl

CHRISTMAS DAY, 2006: Silves, 35 miles from PDA. Attempted abduction of three-year-old girl.

MAY 28 2007: Albufeira. 45 miles from PDA. Intruder disturbed at the bottom of nine-year-old girl's bed.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id239.html

Redwood did not mention the Christmas Day abduction attempt iirc. The ages and dates fit what he described [ I recall him speaking about 2 girls in one apartment]. Do the locations of the above tie in with Redwood's map?
 There are 6 victims here.

I have a strong memory of at least one of these stories being run to ground here. I think it was possibly a Portugese resident who had a Portugese media story about one of the incidents - it might be the "attempted abduction". It was clear when you read it that a mother had disturbed thieves who were taking clothes and other easily removable items.  She was concerned because her infant  was in the room.  There was no evidence of an attempted abduction, only a mother's natural concern for her young child.  

That said, obviously one wants more information on these cases. As presented by the UK police these are cases with potential relevance. But can we be sure that the presentation is accurate after everything else we've seen from Redwood?  Elsewhere we are told the PJ have more recently been investigating along the same lines. That said, it seems remarkable no one was able to lay a finger on this intruder, but rather tended to engage them  in polite conversation. Of course the families may have been targeted as vulnerable e.g. grandparents or single mothers on holiday with their children.

If these cases genuinely happened in the way they are currently being presented, then there is NO WAY the British press would not have been all over them like a rash. That would have been a huge scandal and a massive story. The fact that they weren't and that those involved have apparently not been outraged enough to pursue publicity of what would be an astonishing 'serial' set of offences suggests to me at least that they may be less 'serious' than is being inferred.

The point about a child being in the room is I reckon is the key factor to the story of one crime - burglary - being morphed into another - perhaps for the purposes of keeping Team McCann happy and keeping the Paedophile Portugal image bubbling away.

Obviously I say that without sight of detailed reports and statements on exactly what happened - but I steadfastly refuse to believe that all these parents would shrug their shoulders and not take action over being ignored / fobbed off.... They would surely go straight to the red-tops who would jump on such a story with glee.

Just doesn't smell right.
(Like sea-bass and nappies in a hot boot).

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 22.03.14 12:35

gbwales wrote:If these cases genuinely happened in the way they are currently being presented, then there is NO WAY the British press would not have been all over them like a rash. That would have been a huge scandal and a massive story. The fact that they weren't and that those involved have apparently not been outraged enough to pursue publicity of what would be an astonishing 'serial' set of offences suggests to me at least that they may be less 'serious' than is being inferred.

The point about a child being in the room is I reckon is the key factor to the story of one crime - burglary - being morphed into another - perhaps for the purposes of keeping Team McCann happy and keeping the Paedophile Portugal image bubbling away.

Obviously I say that without sight of detailed reports and statements on exactly what happened - but I steadfastly refuse to believe that all these parents would shrug their shoulders and not take action over being ignored / fobbed off.... They would surely go straight to the red-tops who would jump on such a story with glee.

And no doubt now SY have put this out there, "stories" will follow.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.03.14 12:42

Mirage wrote:

Speaking of investigative journalism Mirage, you were superbly destroying the T7's statements this time last week. Crimewatch has managed to kill those efforts stone dead, and doubtless others. Meanwhile an article has appeared from some half-arsed "journalist" who really, really wants the World to know that the McCanns were in Donegal at Easter 2007. Nowhere else. Donegal.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 22.03.14 14:37

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Speaking of investigative journalism Mirage, you were superbly destroying the T7's statements this time last week. Crimewatch has managed to kill those efforts stone dead, and doubtless others. Meanwhile an article has appeared from some half-arsed "journalist" who really, really wants the World to know that the McCanns were in Donegal at Easter 2007. Nowhere else. Donegal.

Ah yes, Donegal... the town which would benefit from being twinned with Burgau, Clay  big grin 

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9299-the-search-for-madeleine-mccann-or-any-child-should-be-above-politics#234636
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 22.03.14 14:50

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
gbwales wrote:If these cases genuinely happened in the way they are currently being presented, then there is NO WAY the British press would not have been all over them like a rash. That would have been a huge scandal and a massive story. The fact that they weren't and that those involved have apparently not been outraged enough to pursue publicity of what would be an astonishing 'serial' set of offences suggests to me at least that they may be less 'serious' than is being inferred.

And no doubt now SY have put this out there, "stories" will follow.

Found the following thread on a forum where the OP claims a friend was robbed in Albufeira

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189112-i331-k4846452-Crime-Albufeira_Faro_District_Algarve.html

And many people were skeptical about that claim and previous claims. The OP never replied.
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.03.14 14:52

Watching The Detectives wrote:Clay: "Redwood has asked for the people involved to contact him directly, even if they believe they have already spoken to the Portuguese police. What if nobody comes forward?"

Tony Bennett came forward and told what he knew and what he thought.
And was, at the suit of the McCanns,  sentenced to imprisonment and made to pay costs of a third of his Pension for the rest of his life.

Next, Please ! !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16594

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 22.03.14 14:52

Is last weeks CW 'update' online?

YES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TdlpA4lF7M
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.03.14 14:59

ultimaThule wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Ah yes, Donegal... the town which would benefit from being twinned with Burgau, Clay  big grin 

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9299-the-search-for-madeleine-mccann-or-any-child-should-be-above-politics#234636

Hmm, those rogs are replete with information they didn't know they were giving and focussing on Donegal is an extremely strange reaction when your child has just been abducted.
I could imagine that you'd mention your home life, the idyllic life in Rothley, you'd mention the safety of your daily life, not having been in Skegness Donegal which wasn't a familiar port of call since Kate told us it was her first visit.

Btw, never seen a photograph of Maddie's pink, pink room. A curious photo opportunity lost and surely easy enough to do on photoshop? Many (anniversary opportunities) lost.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 22.03.14 15:23

I antcipated fulsome coverage in Hello!, or similar magazine, featuring the bereft mother in the shocking pink room which is, no doubt by now, overflowing with all of the presents Madeleine's loving family buy for her each passing birthday and Christmas, together with all of the gifts sent by wellwishers and, of course, those toys which belong to her alone and which the twins unfailingly return after they've played with them, tigger.

As any such feature would doubtless swell the coffers of the lifestyle fund and further enable the relentless search for Madeleine, which her parents embarked on shortly after her disappearance, to continue its quest to leave no stone unturned, it occurs to me there must be a compelling reason why the McCanns have chosen to keep Madeleine's bedroom in the Towers sacrosanct.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 22.03.14 15:27

Regular visitors to Carvoeiro are unconvinced about the alleged attacks that took place at their holiday destination.

http://www.forum.carvoeiro.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25593&hilit=crime
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 22.03.14 15:40

Having 'recorded' CW last week does it seem rather 'strange' that if Met are trying for a 'cover up/whitewash' they have 'shown' us the 'faces' of the officers, at Belgravia, who would 'presumeably' all be 'involved' in any CP/WW by Op Grange?

It wouldn't be, at a possible future corruption 'trial', a case of Officer A, Officer B, Officer C etc

We KNOW who they are!

Their faces were all over our TV's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TdlpA4lF7M

Just for the 'record'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 22.03.14 15:55

Tony Bennett wrote:But, no matter, I always find it of great interest, and very instructive, to observe who it is that keeps on referring us to Blacksmith, despite his known deep unpleasantness and his frequent references to us all here as a 'cesspit'.

Care to elaborate on that?

Most recently I think it was russiandoll that referred to the Blacksmith blog.  What do you find of great interest, and how is it instructing you?  What are you implying about russiandoll, Tony?
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 22.03.14 16:27

wlbts , worry not, I took note of the " hmmmm" from Tony last night when I mentioned BS was worth a look. I won't be the only one of interest to Mr B because there are others here who give a heads-up to anything interesting from the blog.

I do wish that Tony would post something concrete in public about his interest in members here who refer to that blog, rather than choose to be cryptic and resort to innuendo.

What Tony means by his remarks should imo be written publicly on the forum because the remarks were not made in private.

So yes, Tony, I along with wlbts would like to know just what it is you believe you are learning about me and others here because we mention BS blog on the forum.

I could try guesswork but I don't enjoy guessing games, so please, just get it off your chest and let's clear the air and move on.
 It is clear to me that you have taken offence.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.03.14 16:42

Clay: "Redwood has asked for the people involved to contact him directly, even if they believe they have already spoken to the Portuguese police. What if nobody comes forward?"

Fret Not !

If Redwood wishes to move on, in due time he will announce that a 'Drunkard' has come forward bringing along his pot belly and B.O. (slur speech, strange accent, unwashed-dirt-tanned self - all the boxes ticked); and he proves to be just an innocent drunkard who was once helped by the 'kindly' Mr & Mrs Mccann.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 22.03.14 16:58

russiandoll wrote:wlbts , worry not, I took note of the " hmmmm" from Tony last night when I mentioned BS was worth a look. I won't be the only one of interest to Mr B because there are others here who give a heads-up to anything interesting from the blog.

I do wish that Tony would post something concrete in public about his interest in members here who refer to that blog, rather than choose to be cryptic and resort to innuendo.

What Tony means by his remarks should imo be written publicly on the forum because the remarks were not made in private.

So yes, Tony, I along with wlbts would like to know just what it is you believe you are learning about me and others here because we mention BS blog on the forum.

I could try guesswork but I don't enjoy guessing games, so please, just get it off your chest and let's clear the air and move on.
 It is clear to me that you have taken offence.

I must admit I read BS all the time and other websites just out of curiousity, well mainly because I'm just plain nosey!   laughat 

It's good to read opinons from other people on all things McCann, otherwise things get stale or someone on another forum (now very few) may come up with an opinion that no-one else has thought of.

I can't see any harm in that.  We're not being disrespectful to Tony, he has his opinions, it doesn't mean we all have to agree with what he says.

We can all have our say on here, sometimes we agree and sometimes we disagree, but that's life.  It would be a very boring forum otherwise.

smilie

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.03.14 16:59

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2476728/From-arguido-assistente-McCanns-apply-prosecutor-status-let-Portuguese-case-files-suspects-face-trial.html

So it seems the Daily Mail (25 Oct 2013) was factual when it reported that the Mccanns were informed by PJ of the reopening and reason for it in the presence of SY.

More than two years has elapsed since start of the Review, then they were informed ? Bit strange the timing!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 22.03.14 17:09

aiyoyo wrote:

Fret Not !

If Redwood wishes to move on, in due time he will announce that a 'Drunkard' has come forward bringing along his pot belly and B.O. (slur speech, strange accent, unwashed-dirt-tanned self - all the boxes ticked); and he proves to be just an innocent drunkard who was once helped by the 'kindly' Mr & Mrs Mccann.
Having almost reached the end of the bewk it seems to me that the 'Drunkard' is the only box remaining for AR to tick, aiyoyo,

For those who are yet to invest 50p or so in a preloved copy, I'm usually able to whizz through works of fiction at a rate of knots but Mrs McCann's turgid tome is proving to be more sleep-inducing than mogadon.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.03.14 17:18

ultimaThule wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

Fret Not !

Having almost reached the end of the bewk it seems to me that the 'Drunkard' is the only box remaining for AR to tick, aiyoyo,

For those who are yet to invest 50p or so in a preloved copy, I'm usually able to whizz through works of fiction at a rate of knots but Mrs McCann's turgid tome is proving to be more sleep-inducing than mogadon.

I have been looking for a copy in the charity shops for ages, but it only just dawned on me a couple of weeks ago after reading one of your posts UT, I had been looking in the wrong section. I was looking in fiction.  scratchhead 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top