The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 37 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 37 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 37 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 37 Regist10

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 37 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by plebgate 28.10.13 20:05

A thousand posts, as someone posted earlier, that's a lot of gossip at the school gates, with partners, then the offices and shops.  Wow.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 37 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by Hongkong Phooey 28.10.13 20:07

candyfloss wrote:
pulch wrote:They are saying on that other forum, that the McCann's only threatened to sue the m15 investigators so they wouldn't sell the info to the papers? Isn't that plausible? I need facts to think otherwise!
Hmm now I wonder which forum that would be.  The point is, the e-fit was supressed according to the ST and also Channel 4 and I think (not 100%) that even Sky mentioned it on their half hour programme.  It wasn't put on the McCanns website, and not in her book....why?
Although they wanted to suppress the e-fits cause they looked like Gerry it is the other information like the sleeping pattern and woke n wandered which was really the reason (there will no doubt be a lot more in the actual report) imo.
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.13 20:13

Just watched that b****y CW again.
Towards the end in the live interview where GM says that "SY have done a great job in piecing things together, bringing new informaton in..." (30:30),
As he is shaking his head...
It was worth the pain to watch him squirm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 28.10.13 20:13

pulch wrote:They are saying on that other forum, that the McCann's only threatened to sue the m15 investigators so they wouldn't sell the info to the papers? Isn't that plausible? I need facts to think otherwise!
Printing that info on the papers would be helping them out actually.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 28.10.13 20:13

candyfloss wrote:
Hmm now I wonder which forum that would be.  The point is, the e-fit was supressed according to the ST and also Channel 4 and I think (not 100%) that even Sky mentioned it on their half hour programme.  It wasn't put on the McCanns website, and not in her book....why?
Exactly......
In truth, this info is unspinnable but they will try. And to be honest I would prefer that they do keep trying to spin it. It makes them look even more daft.
I started to take a peek at these other sites and thought....Geez I would be banned in 5 minutes. They talk utter shite. When the PI story first broke on one forum they even suggested it must have been the PI's that abducted her......They talk pro shit all the time without even thinking first.
I admit, my theories are sometimes rubbish. Its not me spannering things up, its just my mind working overtime. On this site I feel I can say something....Might sound stupid, but Im allowed to say.....Like I said before. What Im thinking is hard to put in words, but I do try to think hard first.
I like it here.....friends
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by haroldd 28.10.13 20:20

My longer post today on this story got removed, without even a PM telling me why. Just a short question: why take anything Henri Exton says at face value? He's the guy who ran the 'investigation' that Rupert Murdoch's Sunday Times refers to, together with Kevin Halligen. He's not ex-MI5. He's a former senior police officer from Manchester, who ran undercover operations, including with MI5 involvement. (More info here.) He was born in Belgium. Halligen told various lies about his own spook connections, but nonetheless he has got spook connections. He was the head of (computer) defence at the Atomic Energy Authority. He was born in Dublin. He was hired by Dutch company Trafigura in connection with toxic waste. That kind of work overlaps spookily with Edward Smethurst's job at British Nuclear Fuels Limited, where he was involved in combating protestors against nuclear waste shipments. The spook agency whose colloquial name ends with a digit a bit higher than '5' is well involved here - as, so it appears, is the underworld. The nuclear connections are piling up.

BTW Manchester has for decades been a global hub in the illegal trade in small arms.
haroldd

Activity : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by pulch 28.10.13 20:20

True they could of just told the police that the efits existed and wanted to chase them up or even just gone to the papers with the e fit but not included the sleep parts and differences with the statements. That other forum is strange, they just slag us off!!
pulch

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.13 20:23

haroldd wrote:My longer post today on this story got removed, without even a PM telling me why. Just a short question: why take anything Henri Exton says at face value? He's the guy who ran the 'investigation' that Rupert Murdoch's Sunday Times refers to, together with Kevin Halligen. He's not ex-MI5. He's a former senior police officer from Manchester, who ran undercover operations, including with MI5 involvement. (More info here.) He was born in Belgium. Halligen told various lies about his own spook connections, but nonetheless he has got spook connections. He was the head of (computer) defence at the Atomic Energy Authority. He was born in Dublin. He was hired by Dutch company Trafigura in connection with toxic waste. That kind of work overlaps spookily with Edward Smethurst's job at British Nuclear Fuels Limited, where he was involved in combating protestors against nuclear waste shipments. The spook agency whose colloquial name ends with a digit a bit higher than '5' is well involved here - as, so it appears, is the underworld. The nuclear connections are piling up.

BTW Manchester has for decades been a global hub in the illegal trade in small arms.
Which post??  If it is on this subject it is still there @ 4.27pm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 28.10.13 20:27

pulch wrote:True they could of just told the police that the efits existed and wanted to chase them up or even just gone to the papers with the e fit but not included the sleep parts and differences with the statements. That other forum is strange, they just slag us off!!
Theres a lot more in that report than is being told so far. I said earlier, it was strange to even mention any sleep occurances on CW. I also noted that IVF was mentioned on there also.....So maybe something from that area will be aired soon. It just feels like CW was shown to weather a big storm in the making....Cant make out if it was for the McCanns or against. Time will tell
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by haroldd 28.10.13 20:28

candyfloss wrote:
haroldd wrote:My longer post today on this story got removed, without even a PM telling me why. Just a short question: why take anything Henri Exton says at face value? He's the guy who ran the 'investigation' that Rupert Murdoch's Sunday Times refers to, together with Kevin Halligen. He's not ex-MI5. He's a former senior police officer from Manchester, who ran undercover operations, including with MI5 involvement. (More info here.) He was born in Belgium. Halligen told various lies about his own spook connections, but nonetheless he has got spook connections. He was the head of (computer) defence at the Atomic Energy Authority. He was born in Dublin. He was hired by Dutch company Trafigura in connection with toxic waste. That kind of work overlaps spookily with Edward Smethurst's job at British Nuclear Fuels Limited, where he was involved in combating protestors against nuclear waste shipments. The spook agency whose colloquial name ends with a digit a bit higher than '5' is well involved here - as, so it appears, is the underworld. The nuclear connections are piling up.

My apologies, candyfloss! There were so many pages in the thread that I decided to search on my handle and also on "Exton", but couldn't find it. I guess administrators have much better search facilities! (Have you got a page number for it, though?) Once again - apologies.
haroldd

Back to top Go down

Post by haroldd 28.10.13 20:28

candyfloss wrote:

My apologies, candyfloss! There were so many pages in the thread that I decided to search on my handle and also on "Exton", but couldn't find it. I guess administrators have much better search facilities! (Have you got a page number for it, though?) Once again - apologies.
haroldd

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 28.10.13 20:28

pulch wrote:True they could of just told the police that the efits existed and wanted to chase them up or even just gone to the papers with the e fit but not included the sleep parts and differences with the statements. That other forum is strange, they just slag us off!!
Theres a lot more in that report than is being told so far. I said earlier, it was strange to even mention any sleep occurances on CW. I also noted that IVF was mentioned on there also.....So maybe something from that area will be aired soon. It just feels like CW was shown to weather a big storm in the making....Cant make out if it was for the McCanns or against. Time will tell
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by pulch 28.10.13 20:29

Harold I think the main point is that the Sunday times even printed something negative about the McCann's. A lot of this is down to freedom of speech in many peoples minds. How can the media be so afraid to print facts that are in the PJ files? It is only theories at the end of the day. Never mind who said what when. Besides the ST wouldn't be so quick to print just anything, if this had just been In the daily star, well then it would be different.
pulch

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 28.10.13 20:32

StraightThinking wrote:
irishdub wrote:Why hasn't the national broadcaster in Britain not even reported this,  afterall wasn't it the British national broadcaster, the BBC that aired the recent McCann Crimewatch programme?
I explained this yesterday, irishdub, the BBC don't repeat sensitive stories from other media sources unless they have been checked out and confirmed. There's no conspiracy.
The BBC have been reporting all the same McCann stories as the other mainstream media have recently, and there was no delay in publishing their stories on all those occasions, and no delay in checking out and confirming those stories

But in this instance, the BBC for some reason are taking longer to 'check out & confirm' why the e-fits were held back by the McCanns, and are taking longer to publish there findings. Surely they will eventually publish the story too? Why would their be a delay in the BBC publishing this story?

I personally think the BBC wont publish anything about it, just selective publishing, which you can draw your own conclusions to...

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfMoriarty 28.10.13 20:35

Other media have already been sued and lost or settled out of court regarding the McCs. With the ST, on this occasion, there are quotable named sources. None of the facts they detail have been denied; in fact, they are 'explained'. The ST Insight team are taking the lead and others will sit and watch where it goes. Right from day one, the perplexity in this affair regarding the McCs could have been dispelled by a simple detailing of where they were and when on May 3rd. Up to and including today, neither they nor their friends nor the British police have offered any information on that matter. They ran away from Portugal rather than answer those questions.
ProfMoriarty
ProfMoriarty

Activity : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by StraightThinking 28.10.13 20:42

sonic72 wrote:But in this instance, the BBC for some reason are taking longer to 'check out & confirm' why the e-fits were held back by the McCanns, and are taking longer to publish there findings. Surely they will eventually publish the story too? Why would their be a delay in the BBC publishing this story?
I personally think the BBC wont publish anything about it, just selective publishing, which you can draw your own conclusions to...
No, that is absolutely not true
How would you propose that a BBC journalist check out a story that was an exclusive to the Sunday Times and obtained through secret contacts?
You can't just pick up a phone and dial Scotland Yard press office
The Beeb was crucified last year for sloppy journalism in broadcasting a story on Newsnight that was untrue, and enhanced internal production standards since then aim to ensure that won't happen again
It means some stories won't be broadcast straight away, but that's just tough
The BBC intends to maintain the highest standards of accuracy, and that can't include repeating stuff from the papers that hasn't been confirmed
StraightThinking

Activity : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.13 20:45

haroldd wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Page 82
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 37 Empty from lying in the sun

Post by KellyLennon 28.10.13 20:46

So the report which advised that the E.Fits should be publicised without delay was ignored by the Fund.

'

They were clearly not happy that the report was hypercritical of the McCanns, their companions, that the stories and statements they had given police were in fact full of holes, inconsistencies. So they buried it.

This is exactly what the Portuguese Investigation also discovered.  And there is not a shred of doubt in my mind that Andy Redwood and the Metropolitan Police, like all other bodies discovered this too.  How could they not have?

So who exactly was the 'Fund' in November 2008, that is, who exactly made up the Board of Directors, those who would have made the decision to 
BURY VITAL INFORMATION that could have helped find Madeleine, bring her home?

Esther McVey, Kate McCanns friend announced her departure from her post on the Board of Directors in January 2008.

The Madeleine Fund, No Stone Unturned Accounts Year Ended March 2009 show the following persons to have been on the Board of Directors in November 2008.  

A reminder at this point that it was November 2008 that the McCanns their Fund Directors were presented with the report, the damning report, with the E. Fits from their private detectives. 

Madeleine Fund Directors November 2008

JA Corner (Friend of McCanns)
MJ Linnett (Retired account- friend of McCanns?)
E.G. Smethurst (solicitor)
D. Skehan (Colleague Gerry McCann)
John McCann (Gerry McCanns brother)
Brian Kennedy (Kate McCanns uncle)
PJB Hubner (Colleague of Gerry McCann?)
Kate McCann (appointed 12th November 2008)
Gerry McCann (appointed 12th November 2008)

one big happy family together, brothers, uncles, buddies, colleagues,  together with Kate and Gerry McCann, Madeleine's parents and decided (as the Fund un-named spokesperson/source told the Sunday Times) to NOT ISSUE the E.Fits to help find Madeleine, against the advice of their private detectives.  
So while they were counting the money donated to help find Madeleine - unknown to those very generous members of the public who so kindly gave to this Fund, the Board of Directors were making plans - not to find the child - but to bury the E.Fits.

And bury them they did for FIVE YEARS.

It must be further noted, and from the Sunday Times article:

'The detailed images of the face of the man seen by the Smith family were never released by the McCanns!

But an artist's impression of the man seen earlier by Tanner was widely promoted, even though the face had to be left blank because she had only seen him fleetingly and from a distance.

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 28.10.13 20:47

plebgate wrote:@Sally J.  From memory of your last post re. the police believing that there would have been no point in getting them back for reconstruction.

If the PI file had been passed to them (and we know there is more info. in there other than the efit pics), such as Maddie's sleeping patterns the case could have been re-opened.   The sleeping pattern info could well have contributed towards new evidence as Mrs. claimed right from the beginning that she knew Maddie could not have woken and wandered and pushed the abduction theory straight away. 

The re-opening of the case did not depend on whether they agreed to do a reconstruction or not imo.  That may be part of the new investigation but not all.  There  are definitely other things in the PI file.

The point is that although it was not an issue to SY apparently it was imo to the Portugese police who had only shelved the case not closed it, so if the parents had written that letter especially with the file enclosed the case could have been re-opened. 

Nothing more to add.  Thanks for replies. smilie
Hi, plebgate, do you mean me? Suzy j? only there are a couple of sallys and it could get confusing.

Well the McCanns have not given the PJ the opportunity to reopen the investigation by sending them the Exton report, so I wonder what the PJ make of that?

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcgforthetruth 28.10.13 20:57

The interesting follow up questions to your analysis are:

Why were Gerry and Kate McCann appointed directors in November 2008? Coincidence or did they need to pack the Board in their favour to suppress the PI report?

Of the Board members listed in November 2008 who has since resigned from the Board?
Searcgforthetruth

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.10.13 21:10

suzyjohnson wrote:
plebgate wrote:@Sally J.  From memory of your last post re. the police believing that there would have been no point in getting them back for reconstruction.

If the PI file had been passed to them (and we know there is more info. in there other than the efit pics), such as Maddie's sleeping patterns the case could have been re-opened.   The sleeping pattern info could well have contributed towards new evidence as Mrs. claimed right from the beginning that she knew Maddie could not have woken and wandered and pushed the abduction theory straight away. 

The re-opening of the case did not depend on whether they agreed to do a reconstruction or not imo.  That may be part of the new investigation but not all.  There  are definitely other things in the PI file.

The point is that although it was not an issue to SY apparently it was imo to the Portugese police who had only shelved the case not closed it, so if the parents had written that letter especially with the file enclosed the case could have been re-opened. 

Nothing more to add.  Thanks for replies. smilie
Hi, plebgate, do you mean me? Suzy j? only there are a couple of sallys and it could get confusing.

Well the McCanns have not given the PJ the opportunity to reopen the investigation by sending them the Exton report, so I wonder what the PJ make of that?
My head has gone SuzyJ, big grin  sorry calling you Sally.  

Yes, surely the PJ must think it odd as most of us here seem to do?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 28.10.13 21:12

Searcgforthetruth wrote:The interesting follow up questions to your analysis are:

Why were Gerry and Kate McCann appointed directors in November 2008? Coincidence or did they need to pack the Board in their favour to suppress the PI report?

Of the Board members listed in November 2008 who has since resigned from the Board?
Very good post KellyLennon

I was just thinking the same thing Searchforthetruth. A bit of a coincidence GM and KM joined the board on 12 Nov 2008.

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by possumsall 28.10.13 21:13

sonic72 wrote:
StraightThinking wrote:
irishdub wrote:Why hasn't the national broadcaster in Britain not even reported this,  afterall wasn't it the British national broadcaster, the BBC that aired the recent McCann Crimewatch programme?
I explained this yesterday, irishdub, the BBC don't repeat sensitive stories from other media sources unless they have been checked out and confirmed. There's no conspiracy.
The BBC have been reporting all the same McCann stories as the other mainstream media have recently, and there was no delay in publishing their stories on all those occasions, and no delay in checking out and confirming those stories

But in this instance, the BBC for some reason are taking longer to 'check out & confirm' why the e-fits were held back by the McCanns, and are taking longer to publish there findings. Surely they will eventually publish the story too? Why would their be a delay in the BBC publishing this story?

Oh, leave auntie alone - all their time and the licence fee cash is spent financing their "pin-up-boy" Mr Attenborough (and his famous magnifying glass) travel the globe (and the sun) looking for things which don't really exist. Besides - the move to Salford narked most Kensington-set luvvies something howwible.
possumsall

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 28.10.13 21:16

plebgate wrote:
My head has gone SuzyJ, big grin  sorry calling you Sally.  

Yes, surely the PJ must think it odd as most of us here seem to do?
It's fine plebgate :)

I'm sure the PJ think it's very suspicious

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 28.10.13 21:19

suzyjohnson wrote:
Searcgforthetruth wrote:The interesting follow up questions to your analysis are:

Very good post KellyLennon

I was just thinking the same thing Searchforthetruth. A bit of a coincidence GM and KM joined the board on 12 Nov 2008.
Yes  - that could be very significant - well done KellyLennon.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top