The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 31 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 31 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 31 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 31 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 31 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by MoonGoddess 15.10.13 22:36

tiredofthebs wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:
tiredofthebs wrote:We now hear that crimewatch have had several calls giving the same name for the Smith e-fit.

So presumable that name will be a completely innocent man who just happens to look like the e-fit and was in Portugal at the time.

How many more innocent people are going to be harassed/inconvenience/scared/humiliated by this evil pair? It really makes my blood boil.
It disturbs me so much, I might just have to remove myself from it again, it really is affecting my sanity spin It's sick, evil, twisted, inhumane... totally beyond my comprehension
I feel the same. I find myself feeling generally angry throughout the day whenever I have periods of reading about and discussing this case. It is made worse by the fact that my partner thinks the sun shines out of the McCann's arses. She simply will not listen to reason. It is like people have been brainwashed.
bigshock I'm afraid I'd have to file for "irreconcilable differences"!!

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 31 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 22:56

On Sky,,,EXPERESS front page.........we know name of Maddy snatcher.

as if SY would tell the media.....

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 15.10.13 22:56

MoonGoddess wrote:
tiredofthebs wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:
tiredofthebs wrote:We now hear that crimewatch have had several calls giving the same name for the Smith e-fit.

So presumable that name will be a completely innocent man who just happens to look like the e-fit and was in Portugal at the time.

How many more innocent people are going to be harassed/inconvenience/scared/humiliated by this evil pair? It really makes my blood boil.
It disturbs me so much, I might just have to remove myself from it again, it really is affecting my sanity spin It's sick, evil, twisted, inhumane... totally beyond my comprehension
I feel the same. I find myself feeling generally angry throughout the day whenever I have periods of reading about and discussing this case. It is made worse by the fact that my partner thinks the sun shines out of the McCann's arses. She simply will not listen to reason. It is like people have been brainwashed.
bigshock I'm afraid I'd have to file for "irreconcilable differences"!!
Gerry will sort it for you Mr
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm not buying 15.10.13 23:01

bodiddly wrote:The saying "almost perfectly formed" brings to mind a very premature baby. Does anyone know if Madeleine was premature.

It is indeed a very, very weird thing to say "almost" though perfect is how most people describe their newborn!
My feeling is that someone might well say 'almost perfect' meaning might be a bit blotchy, or perfectly formed, as in all the fingers and toes are present and correct. I find the phrase 'almost perfectly formed' odd, but then I often find Gerry's choices of words and phrase odd to say the least. I think he tries too hard.
I'm not buying

Activity : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 15.10.13 23:03

I thought Gerry and Kate were pretty polished and now know their script so well they believe every word of it. The end game is going to be very messy for them and a lot of others.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 15.10.13 23:06

I'm not buying wrote:
bodiddly wrote:The saying "almost perfectly formed" brings to mind a very premature baby. Does anyone know if Madeleine was premature.

It is indeed a very, very weird thing to say "almost" though perfect is how most people describe their newborn!
My feeling is that someone might well say 'almost perfect' meaning might be a bit blotchy, or perfectly formed, as in all the fingers and toes are present and correct. I find the phrase 'almost perfectly formed' odd, but then I often find Gerry's choices of words and phrase odd to say the least. I think he tries too hard.
Or a mis-shapen head if venteuse used.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 23:07

russiandoll wrote:On Sky,,,EXPERESS front page.........we know name of Maddy snatcher.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 23:08

Star has the same only rather smaller

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 15.10.13 23:10

candyfloss wrote:
russiandoll wrote:On Sky,,,EXPERESS front page.........we know name of Maddy snatcher.

It's taken the Express 6 years to find out what we all knew in under 6 days

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 23:22

Correction from me.... Sky news preview of the papers made it sound as if that " we" in headline was a quote from SY.  Not the paper saying they had the name, Usual sensational headline to sell papers.
 On in 10 mins so will be clear.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 15.10.13 23:31

MoonGoddess wrote:Smith sighting man wasn't just heading towards the beach..... he was heading towards the Church

That's a very interesting observation.
nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 15.10.13 23:35

nobodythereeither wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:Smith sighting man wasn't just heading towards the beach..... he was heading towards the Church

Yes - that is interesting - must go and look at maps again.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 23:49

David Steel@DaSteelMan [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Forensic Professor Dave Barclay has been on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "no evidence of abduction or window interfered with" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (he was there)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 23:55

just heard 2 people discussing papers on BBC news saying the Portuguese have questions to answer.

SY, THE ONES WHO MATTER, KNOW THAT THEY DON'T.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 31 Empty 2 things that Redwood said

Post by Shrike 15.10.13 23:57

Was thinking back to CW and remembered 2 things that Redwood said (not quite the words  but the meaning is there):

1) This case has been going on far too long now and we need closure

2) We are doing this for madeleine

I sincerely hope that this means what I think it does for all of those people who care about Madeleine and and justice.

Night night
Shrike
Shrike

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 15.10.13 23:57

Woofer wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:

Yes - that is interesting - must go and look at maps again.
The Church is opposite Kelly's bar...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some of these pictures will show how close the sighting was to the Church....

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 15.10.13 23:58

mouse wrote:Quote below by Loopdelooza(apology is spelling wrong)

"Lets also not forget that Barry was not an 'innocent'. Barry was a danger to the public and had indecently assaulted a number of women before he started playing around with ropes, guns and balaclavas. Irrespective of any mental conditions he may have had he was a danger and being locked up contributed to a safer community".

Hang on a minute- so you think, going by the above, that it was okay to lock this man away because he was just a danger to the public. So it was okay for him to go down for a crime he did not commit, while the real culprit went free? I t certainly wouldn't want you on a jury. Because how can you possibly say that? Barry George was not your average guy in the street, he had a mental disability, I've known many people with mental disabilities and statements like this are very worrying. Sorry, but I feel very strongly about this. Also, if you look back on the case he didn't assault a number of women, one woman complained about him, I think she found him odd  hanging around, but a lot of people are odd but it doesn't mean that they are a danger, usually they are more a danger to themselves. Plus I don't know of any incidents of when he was actually charged with assault, surely he would have been - had he actually assaulted somebody. And as for the gun thing - well that has always been questionable, didn't someone take a gun into prison when they visited him, that the bag was unsealed with the gun they found...
Perhaps Tony Bennett could throw more light on the above, but I know its going off topic. 

Anyway, I don't want another Barry George being fitted up for the abduction of Madeleine Mccan  - but then maybe some would say - well, he was  a danger to the public anyway....But who would we be letting off the hook this time?

In my opinion, YES. People should be locked away if they are dangers to the public and often are. 
Often these people do not have any convictions, but arrive with file upon file upon file of allegations and occasions where incidents have gone to court but they have got off due to aforementioned 'mental condition', and have thus done it again. Quite often people are savvy enough to utilise the 'mental condition' to get off, but in other occasions people are embarrassed by the condition and the stigma surrounding it so miscarriages of justice happen. Barry George was an example of this, but if you looked at Barry George's background, you would see that his behaviour was escalating. It was only a matter of time before he got picked up about something more significant. Unfortunately, he was sent to jail as opposed to diverted for 'treatment.'

With regards to your final point, I urge you read through this thread properly. There has also been nobody that has indicated or even suggested Barry George has any connection with this case. He was initially brought up as an attempt to smear Redwood, yet I have failed to see anything detailing Redwood as responsible.
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 15.10.13 23:59

ETA This map actually shows the Church

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 16.10.13 0:03

russiandoll wrote:just heard 2 people discussing papers on BBC news saying the Portuguese have questions to answer.

SY, THE ONES WHO MATTER, KNOW THAT THEY DON'T.
I wouldn`t watch BBC, it`ll only wind you up.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 16.10.13 0:05

Thanks Moon Goddess - I`m going loopy - I did know that (but forgot !!)

Anyway more food for thought.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 16.10.13 0:05

Shrike wrote:Was thinking back to CW and remembered 2 things that Redwood said (not quite the words  but the meaning is there):

1) This case has been going on far too long now and we need closure

2) We are doing this for madeleine

I sincerely hope that this means what I think it does for all of those people who care about Madeleine and and justice.

Night night
  I heard Redwood say we are FIGHTING for Madeleine and found his choice of words interesting.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 16.10.13 0:28

If SY have spoken to the Smiths I hope the Smiths told how they were harrassed by the Kennedy windows man and also Metodo 3
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 16.10.13 0:30

Woofer wrote:If SY have spoken to the Smiths I hope the Smiths told how they were harrassed by the Kennedy windows man and also Metodo 3
Smith told the Irish police about the visit in his statement.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.13 0:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

aaagh Darkened room here I come after reading this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeeWit 16.10.13 0:32

sami wrote:
Woofer wrote:If SY have spoken to the Smiths I hope the Smiths told how they were harrassed by the Kennedy windows man and also Metodo 3
Smith told the Irish police about the visit in his statement.
IMO, the only thing that's needed now is for one of the Nationals to print the Smith's statements on its front page......endgame!!
The only problem I see with this is that the Smiths will be caught in the middle of a national, nay international media frenzy, and I'm sure they do not deserve this!
PeeWit
PeeWit

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top