The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Discussion - "The Conspiracy Guys- Madeleine McCann" YouTube discussion show

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discussion - "The Conspiracy Guys- Madeleine McCann" YouTube discussion show

Post by Roxyroo on 21.09.16 22:08

"The Conspiracy Guys- Madeleine McCann" YouTube discussion show

https://youtu.be/d5zH_D1wYm0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion - "The Conspiracy Guys- Madeleine McCann" YouTube discussion show

Post by MayMuse on 21.09.16 22:20

Thank you will have a listen later nod

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion - "The Conspiracy Guys- Madeleine McCann" YouTube discussion show

Post by whatsupdoc on 22.09.16 11:07

Thanks, Roxyroo, I've just finished d/l it and I did have a quick listen at the beginning so can't comment yet.Skipping through , I did hear them mention the dogs. That particular information doesn't seem to have reached London yet.  The only video is the one caption, like many Talk Radio channels so the d/l time is quicker than one might expect.

Being so long , I thought it would be a good idea to convert the file to an MP3 and then you are not tied to the PC, unless you are working your way through CMOMM  big grin
whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.09.16 12:43

This little group of Irishmen claim at the beginning of their talk that they have used the most reliable information sources (?) and police documentaries (? - Crimewatch 2013?) as a base for their 'opinions'.  Hmmm..

Around 17:30 minutes they launch into what can only be seen as an inappropriate bitch directed at Rich Planet, I quote..

"There is a documentary on you tube called 'Buried by the Mainstream Media', it's basicallly like (laughs) an accusation by an anonymous, you know, crowd of McCann haters..."

If you aim to get the truth out there firstly get your facts right and secondly don't kick-off with strong criticism about a competitive conspiracy buster.  They would do well to follow their own advice and talk with a solicitor before spreading malicious rumour on the internet.

My opinion - bin it ASAP!

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 22.09.16 13:35

Talking of Conspiracy Theories

http://chrisspivey.org/so-where-does-that-leave-madeleine/

Before the world and his brother come down on me like a ton of bricks, I'm not making any comment about it other than to say , '' Could this be the reason every photo of the McCanns with their family and particularly Madeleine just doesn't  'feel' right? ''
I'll retire to my bunker now.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ref;Madeleine McCann

Post by willowthewisp on 22.09.16 15:13

Hi Kaz,I think Chris(Spivey) must have been overcome by the Computer Ink exposure,due to recompiling the Facial structures?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 22.09.16 15:27

I'm not saying that I agree with any of it. I just find other people's take on the whole Madeleine saga interesting and have an open mind . Nothing would surprise me these days!

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by interestedobserver on 22.09.16 15:40

Spivey has written some thought provoking and entertaining articles
in the past. However, since he got hold of some facial recognition software
he seems to have really lost the plot.
I really cannot believe that he believes the crap he is coming out with lately.
Maybe he is having a laugh.

interestedobserver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 22.09.16 17:31

I've found over the years that not everyone in the "conspiracy" or "alternative news" world are what they claim to be. So these two Irish blokes Paul and Gordo won't be making my very very very short list of people to trust... 

2 blokes educated by reading the Sun and Crimewatch ... Disinformation and Rubbish!

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.09.16 18:39

@Verdi wrote:This little group of Irishmen claim at the beginning of their talk that they have used the most reliable information sources (?) and police documentaries (? - Crimewatch 2013?) as a base for their 'opinions'.  Hmmm..

Around 17:30 minutes they launch into what can only be seen as an inappropriate bitch directed at Rich Planet, I quote..

"There is a documentary on you tube called 'Buried by the Mainstream Media', it's basicallly like (laughs) an accusation by an anonymous, you know, crowd of McCann haters..."
It's very interesting to see how Richard Hall's films are having an impact.

First we had Guardian journalist Jenny Kleeman desperate to film one of Richard Hall's films, claiming, innocently, "I find your films interesting". She had noted the large number of view his first Madeleine film had had. No doubt a hatchet job on Richard was intended. She seems to have abandoned her project.

Then Richard spent a lot of time in his second film dealing with a bloke no-one had ever heard of before: Wojchiech Krokowski. Then, lo and behold! - just a few weeks later, we had a major splash in the Sunday People featuring Krokowski and with loads of pictures of him taken by a journalist and a cameraman. Just a coincidence?

And now these two Irish plonkers rubbishing him...scripted, I fancy?

Well spotted @ Verdi and thanks

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.09.16 20:13

@interestedobserver wrote:Spivey has written some thought provoking and entertaining articles
in the past.
Spivey is a self styled anarchist with a mouth like a parish oven.  He has little or no regard for common decency and relies on sensationalism to attract an audience.

Personally, I don't think he truly believes anything he expounds about, he's a cyber showman, I think it's all done for effect - such are the dangers of the internet.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.09.16 20:30

@JRP wrote:I've found over the years that not everyone in the "conspiracy" or "alternative

2 blokes educated by reading the Sun and Crimewatch ... Disinformation and Rubbish!
Reminiscent to me of Pete (Peter Cook) and Dud (Dudley Moore) in the pub - only less enlightening.

To expand the conversation a little [this is not an accurate transcript as they are talking over each other]..

"The thing is with this whole story, you really you know, have to be careful what you say and do.  Behind closed doors you can say what you like or as an anonymous avatar on the internet you can say what the **** want.  We're not anonymous we're those conspiracy guys and we're just err trying to say - if your gunna read about this or you're interested, pick your sources.  Don't read something on the internet and go tell people that's what it is - as a fact. you know.

We're looking at documentaries made by the investigating police men and of course we're looking at news source, of course coming from apparently reputable UK news sources you know..."

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 22.09.16 20:33

@Verdi wrote:

Reminiscent to me of Pete (Peter Cook) and Dud (Dudley Moore) in the pub - only less enlightening.
The worst job I ever had was removing lobsters from Clarence Mitchell's bum.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.09.16 20:40

@Tony Bennett wrote:
And now these two Irish plonkers rubbishing him...scripted, I fancy?

Scripted with a hidden message maybe - why else bother?  I didn't get beyond about 18:00 minutes - that was enough for me to get an idea of what to expect. 

Thus far it's vague, opiniated, inaccurate, reckless and totally misleading.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.09.16 20:42

@BlueBag wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

The worst job I ever had was removing lobsters from Clarence Mitchell's bum.
rotfl that's made my day.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 22.09.16 20:53

It looks like they are doing the full conspiracy gig, they have a JFK assassination video on youtube and another listed as 1 hour 51 minutes about Santa Clause, I'll be disappointed if he turns out to be a myth. 
More likely 2 jokers cashing in on selling mechandise, while knowing very little about the subjects they discuss.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 22.09.16 21:33

Hey guys I never said it was any good! I only posted it to add to the rest of the information on here, and I knew it would give our resident experts a laugh when I heard they'd sourced from uk media

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.09.16 23:18

@Roxyroo wrote:Hey guys I never said it was any good! I only posted it to add to the rest of the information on here, and I knew it would give our resident experts a laugh when I heard they'd sourced from uk media
You're acquitted - unless your name happens to be Gordo, Paul or Neil, you've kissed the Blarney stone and can boast the sale of good quality T-shirts and a PayPal button, should the public wish to donate..

thing 

"Those Conspiracy Guys is a weekly comedy podcast...."

Ha bloody ha - so far not so good!

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ref;Discussion.

Post by willowthewisp on 23.09.16 13:08

Remember what Gezza stated"Confusion is Good"?
Not seen the Video of the Two Irish Blokes debating about Madeleine McCann and Richard D Halls films,did they happen to have filmed it in John McCann's drinking Den, as this would explain about deception,or were they talking about"Crime Watch" October 2013 DCI Andy Redwoods"Revelation moment?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.09.16 15:41

@willowthewisp wrote:Remember what Gezza stated"Confusion is Good"?
Not seen the Video of the Two Irish Blokes debating about Madeleine McCann and Richard D Halls films,did they happen to have filmed it in John McCann's drinking Den, as this would explain about deception,or were they talking about"Crime Watch" October 2013 DCI Andy Redwoods"Revelation moment?
Or to be precise..

"One good thing to come out of all this, is that there is so much in the press nobody knows what is true and what isn't.."  -  Gerry McCann

Which is of course worse.

There's nothing to see on the video, it's just two and a half hours of Irish blarney over a few jugs of Guiness, I imagine - as I say I'd had enough after about eighteen minutes.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY on 27.09.16 2:09

I wonder if I posted two little English men or plonkers of black men on this forum what would the reaction be?

DENNISSALLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 28.09.16 16:33

Thanks to watching 20 minutes of the Madeleine "video" (sorry I couldn't listen to the next 2 hours) I've been getting messages about recent updates. 
I missed the Werewolves one, and sadly the Mermaid conspiracy passed me by, I was tempted for a moment by Mothman. 
I even missed Slenderman, so I'll never know if this is a weight loss drink, or one of Jane Tanners sightings. 
The updates are quite regular, there have been 5 in the last 18 hours... so you can tell research is a priority!

If you have 5 hours or so to spare, and let's be honest, who hasn't? There is a Paul McCartney is dead video, and a JFK video at 3 hours 50 ish. Obviously the McCartney death is far more complicated and needs more time than the JFK conspiracy, mainly due to McCartney still being alive!

Thank me later!

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.09.16 23:39

@JRP wrote:Thanks to watching 20 minutes of the Madeleine "video" (sorry I couldn't listen to the next 2 hours) I've been getting messages about recent updates. 
I missed the Werewolves one, and sadly the Mermaid conspiracy passed me by, I was tempted for a moment by Mothman. 
I even missed Slenderman, so I'll never know if this is a weight loss drink, or one of Jane Tanners sightings. 
The updates are quite regular, there have been 5 in the last 18 hours... so you can tell research is a priority!

If you have 5 hours or so to spare, and let's be honest, who hasn't? There is a Paul McCartney is dead video, and a JFK video at 3 hours 50 ish. Obviously the McCartney death is far more complicated and needs more time than the JFK conspiracy, mainly due to McCartney still being alive!

Thank me later!
I'll take a rain check on that if it's all the same with you smilie .  Mind you, the website does refer to it's work as comedy - that of course is like beauty - in the eye of the beholder.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum