The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Support for Tony Bennett Mm11

Support for Tony Bennett Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Support for Tony Bennett Mm11

Support for Tony Bennett Regist10

Support for Tony Bennett

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Support for Tony Bennett Empty Support for Tony Bennett

Post by justme3 09.02.12 13:09

I used to post on here a while back, but for some reason I couldn't get back on. However, I had to keep trying today, because I want to say to Tony, Man, you are up there with the saints. You know the saying "a lie is half way around the World before truth has got its boots on" Well, it's been four years, Tony, and it looks as truth may be doing up its boot laces.

I was Justme, by the way.Support for Tony Bennett 636506
justme3

Activity : 178

Back to top Go down

Support for Tony Bennett Empty Re: Support for Tony Bennett

Post by scotclogs 11.02.12 5:12

Well said justme3, I am a big fan of Tony he's a VERY BRAVE MAN youaretheman youaretheman Tony I have my :fingerscrossed for you
scotclogs
scotclogs

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 11.02.12 9:20

scotclogs wrote:Well said justme3, I am a big fan of Tony he's a VERY BRAVE MAN Support for Tony Bennett 281194 Support for Tony Bennett 281194 Tony I have my Support for Tony Bennett 2346296870 for you

I am a big fan of both Tony Bennetts (the crooner and the justice seeker). "The Best Is Yet To Come"! Support for Tony Bennett 609562
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11.02.12 12:55

i also support tony,he,s willing to stands up for what he believes in, even though it must be an awlfull ordeal for him to have to fight all the way to get the truth out there, when you up against the likes of cr who by foul deeds try to shut him up.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by jay2001 11.02.12 18:33

I support Tony in his quest for the truth also. He is up against the most renowned lawyers in the UK and it will be a dreadful ordeal. How it's got this far beggars belief. Why do tm want to bankrupt him or see him in prison for his views? I've seen far more outrageous ideas on the net, but no action.

All Tony, Pat and Goncalo want to do is find out the truth and they've all had action taken against them. Mmmmm.
jay2001

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top