The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 14 Mm11

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 14 Mm11

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 14 Regist10

Bernt Stellander interview

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 14 Empty Re: Bernt Stellander interview

Post by Amy Dean 01.09.24 10:07

Supposedly the three other sets of parents also thought it was a good idea to leave their children unattended.

Yes, the Paynes had a baby monitor but surely that's only suitable when you and the children are in the same house.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 646

Nina, Cake Lover and Shash T like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 01.09.24 10:53

" a body that had been removed so swiftly " ! 

Whose body is Kate referring to ?  They constantly " told " us Madeleine had been " abducted " and was " an alive and findable child " . So who was the dead body ? 
How did Kate know said body was removed swiftly ? 
It was confirmed no one has died in apartment 5a . 
Kate likes to tell us she " knows KNOWS " more than we do because she was there ! 

" I know what happened wasn't due to us leaving them sleeping , I know it happened under other circumstances " !

Activity : 2412

Nina, crusader and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 01.09.24 11:42

If "it" happened under other circumstances, and not by them leaving the children sleeping, then "it" must have happened during the day in the short time they spent with Madeleine.
As Kate told us, she knows because she was there.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6796

Nina and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 01.09.24 14:14

"However, in relation to the above, I would like to add the following: At about 20.00 on Saturday 5th May 2007, I arrived at the apartment where Kate and Gerry were staying, with other officers. During the meeting Gerald and Kate had a number of questions to which they wanted follow up and responses from the PJ.

"One of these questions was that they wanted the PJ to be aware of was Madeleine's revelation about Wednesday night, when she said that she was left alone during the night. 
She told Kate and Gerry that she remembered the twins crying and that she wanted to know why neither her mother nor her father had gone to the room to see what was happening."

They also wanted to know whether the PJ had any evidence that would suggest that the person who took Madeleine had used any substance to facilitate the abduction.

Source: https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN_MARKLEY.htm

The McCanns wanted to know if the PJ Suspected them of using Drugs on Madeleine and wanted them to believe that she was Alive on Wednesday.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 3005

Cammerigal, AnneCGuedes and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 01.09.24 14:21

Shash T wrote:
AnneCGuedes wrote:
Shash T wrote:

If they found her dead the night of 2/5/7, or even the morning of 3/5/7, does this give them enough time to forensically clean the apartment, come up with a plan and write time lines?

You may die without spilling any blood  (for instance positional smothering). Frankly I think that their first reaction must have been sideration, horror, despair.
Thank you Anne for your reply. 
So not needing to do all the cleaning I thought they'd be doing, then they would have time for the planning. (I was imagining a good couple of days to be sure the place was clean enough, in between taking the kids to the club, tennis, jogging, and whatever else. ) big grin

Actually, Shash T, I don't think they spent any time in planning. There was only one place to deposit the body (Mark Harison said it was obvious), above all that would be reversible, the ocean taking and giving back, allowing a funeral.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 01.09.24 14:23

Silentscope wrote:"However, in relation to the above, I would like to add the following: At about 20.00 on Saturday 5th May 2007, I arrived at the apartment where Kate and Gerry were staying, with other officers. During the meeting Gerald and Kate had a number of questions to which they wanted follow up and responses from the PJ.

"One of these questions was that they wanted the PJ to be aware of was Madeleine's revelation about Wednesday night, when she said that she was left alone during the night. 
She told Kate and Gerry that she remembered the twins crying and that she wanted to know why neither her mother nor her father had gone to the room to see what was happening."

They also wanted to know whether the PJ had any evidence that would suggest that the person who took Madeleine had used any substance to facilitate the abduction.

Source: https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN_MARKLEY.htm

The McCanns wanted to know if the PJ Suspected them of using Drugs on Madeleine and wanted them to believe that she was Alive on Wednesday.

Absolutely.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 01.09.24 14:44

Amy Dean wrote:Supposedly the three other sets of parents also thought it was a good idea to leave their children unattended.

Yes, the Paynes had a baby monitor but surely that's only suitable when you and the children are in the same house.

The Paynes' baby monitor was high tech, it would send an alert if the contact between transmitter and receiver was cut off.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 01.09.24 14:49

Cake Lover wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
AnneCGuedes wrote:
Cake Lover wrote:If only just one of them had bothered to check  that the children were all in bed.

Imo that's the key. Had they not been so stupidly angry with each other, they'd have checked (remember "we let her down"). Was it too late for M ? Likely, but they could have called an emergency nb, no MC case would have started, the media wouldn't have known a word of it and M would have been given a funeral.

Too much alcohol affected their behaviour and decision-making that evening.
They were sober (as far as we know) when they decided to leave their three babies to fend for themselves, though.

Lack of imagination. A child by definition isn't able to take the right decision if something occurs. Like an earthquake.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 01.09.24 15:12

Or a fire. Leaving a three year old in charge of two babies shouldn't occur to anybody, ever.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2730

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 01.09.24 15:52

Silentscope wrote...
"One of these questions was that they wanted the PJ to be aware of was Madeline's revelation about Wednesday night, when she said that she was left alone during the night. 

Kate had already made a statement at 2-20 on the 4th May saying Madeleine had told her she cried , so why did she mention about it on the 5th to Stephen Markley?
Gerry also said the same in his 4th May statement.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 01.09.24 15:55

Cake Lover wrote:Or a fire. Leaving a three year old in charge of two babies shouldn't occur to anybody, ever.
The elder daughters of the Paynes and the Tanner / O'Briens were lucky to have only one baby in their charge!
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 01.09.24 16:00

And the Paynes also lent the baby alarm to the Oldfields or it could have been an extention of their baby alarm.
crusader
crusader

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 01.09.24 16:06

@Crusader Post#400

Kate did not mention it TO Markley, he was just present when she asked (again - as you rightly point out) the PJ about it.

What she probably did not know at that time was that Mrs Fenn was not in on Wednesday.

So the crying was possibly later moved to Tuesday once they found out. 

But that conflicted with Kate being in the Flat at the time - after Storming off due to Chekaya getting more attention than her from Gerry. An Event that was changed in her Book 'Madeleine'.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 01.09.24 16:28

Kate and Gerry had some questions that they wanted a response from the PJ about the crying incident?
Sounds like they were running the investigation themselves right from the start, they wanted to know exactly what the PJ were thinking so they could be one step ahead.
crusader
crusader

Nina, Silentscope and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 01.09.24 16:33

crusader wrote:Kate and Gerry had some questions that they wanted a response from the PJ about the crying incident?
Sounds like they were running the investigation themselves right from the start, they wanted to know exactly what the PJ were thinking so they could be one step ahead.
I can really imagine Gerry coming over as the ''do you know who I am''. All pompous and puffed up as consultants often are.

Activity : 3423

crusader and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 01.09.24 16:34

Just like in Gerry's rambling answer to the Question 'Did you kill your Daughter?' 

Always looking to find out what the other side is thinking about them.

Defensive Questioning...How, Why, What, When (Do YOU think I did it)
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 01.09.24 17:31

Nina wrote:
crusader wrote:Kate and Gerry had some questions that they wanted a response from the PJ about the crying incident?
I can really imagine Gerry coming over as the ''do you know who I am''. All pompous and puffed up as consultants often are.
He strikes me in general terms  as being the kind of person who gets others to do their dirty work, I get the same vibes from his Big Sis Trish too
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 01.09.24 18:18

pinkgladioli wrote:
Nina wrote:
He strikes me in general terms  as being the kind of person who gets others to do their dirty work, I get the same vibes from his Big Sis Trish too
And most certainly Philomena has an attitude of entitlement.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 01.09.24 18:25

Silentscope wrote:

What she probably did not know at that time was that Mrs Fenn was not in on Wednesday.

So the crying was possibly later moved to Tuesday once they found out. 

Not only Pamela F wasn't at home on Wednesday, but Rachael who was on the other side of the MC kids' (not wall but) partition, had heard nothing.
They easily avoided dating the crying since everyone understood that, as allegedly reported on Thursday morning, it had happened the night before. Children don't postpone what they have to say.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

crusader, Silentscope and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 01.09.24 19:08

Yes she deffo gives the illusion that she was the cats pyjamas, I can just imagine  when they were growing up the Big Sis giving the vibes of being the silent assassin type, the cunning devious one and wee baby bro acquiring the same skills early on,  
I wonder where the bucks came from to send Wee Gerry to Uni, back in the 80’s the ones that got the opportunity and encouragement  in Scottish School’s were the kids who came from money
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 01.09.24 19:28

@AnneCGuedes wrote: Children don't postpone what they have to say.

But devious, cunning Adults do.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 01.09.24 19:29

Gerry wasn't the only one of his siblings who went to university, and student loans were available then.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1829

Nina, silly and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 01.09.24 19:33

I have said previously, they are a horrendous family. Consider what Phatso married; a disgusting pervert.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Nina, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 01.09.24 19:48

Ladyinred wrote:#410

Gerry wasn't the only one of his siblings who went to university, and student loans were available then.
Yes I get you re student loans,  but teachers gave you no encouragement to get on unless your Parents were the wealthy ones   they weren’t interested you basically got discouraged from following your dreams I  should know I was one of them along with other friends infact we were just  talking about it the other week and that’s why Ive mentioned it
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Back to top Go down

Post by silly 01.09.24 21:19

pinkgladioli wrote:

Yes I get you re student loans,  but teachers gave you no encouragement to get on unless your Parents were the wealthy ones   they weren’t interested you basically got discouraged from following your dreams I  should know I was one of them along with other friends infact we were just  talking about it the other week and that’s why Ive mentioned it

In the 1980s in Scotland there non repayable grants rather than loans which allowed working class kids to go to University.
The grants enabled you pay rent , eat and buy books.
There was no University or tuition fees and the only requirement to get into University  was that you had the necessary Highers ( A levels in England) irrespective of your parents wealth.
silly
silly

Activity : 16

Cammerigal, Ladyinred, Bluebagthepirate and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 01.09.24 21:44

silly wrote:
pinkgladioli wrote:

In the 1980s in Scotland there non repayable grants rather than loans which allowed working class kids to go to University.
The grants enabled you pay rent , eat and buy books.
There was no University or tuition fees and the only requirement to get into University  was that you had the necessary Highers ( A levels in England) irrespective of your parents wealth.
It seems not to have applied to the school myself and friends attended
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.09.24 7:31

Cake Lover wrote:I have said previously, they are a horrendous family. Consider what Phatso married; a disgusting pervert.

Desperation ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16870

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 02.09.24 9:20

By both of them  laugh
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 03.09.24 16:30

Have we seen this one?

crusader
crusader

Nina, alan, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 03.09.24 17:08

No I haven't seen it. Respect to the man dressed in black the way he questions what is being purported by the author. He is doing it the correct way not like what is happening on some facebook groups now.

crusader, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top