The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 36 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 36 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 36 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 36 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 36 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by crusader 30.07.24 8:29

crusader
crusader

Activity : 6691

Nina, Silentscope and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 36 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Nina 30.07.24 9:00

Cake Lover wrote:
Nina wrote:
Cake Lover wrote:If the stain on the pyjamas was chocolate milk, why the need to wash it out by hand? Why say it was tea? Kate McCann didn't know that she would need a pair of unstained pjs  for a photo, or did she?
As a mum I always washed clothes straight away with food stains on them because if you don't it can attract flies and also dry very nastily. I still do it now whilst caring for my husband who I care for. Surely it isn't a strange thing to do. It is very basic care for clothing.
I've just had to rinse out a splodge of tea from a tablecloth, it is indeed just something normal people do. But   I don't think you can equate Kate  McCann's thought processes to those of normal people. Nearly everything she has told us is to cover up another action, or create a myth, or establish an alibi. I really don't think she was bothered about stains, her daughter had 'disappeared'.  Just my opinion though.
I agree with you 100%. She is lying through her teeth. She may well have washed the PJs but nothing to do with a normal stain. And didn't she send a load of washing to the Ocean Club to be washed so she wasn't one to rinse through by hand. https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/VERA_AREZ.htm

Activity : 3384

crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 30.07.24 9:26

I don't think she was the type to do that either. When someone claims to have cadaver smelling trousers on holiday, and says their rented car boot stinks of dirty nappies and sea bass, she's not going to bother about a 'tea' stain. The McCann pair were stupid to introduce the pyjamas distraction, it was unnecessary. The Dr. Martin Roberts piece Crusader posted above is very good.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2656

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 30.07.24 18:25

Ladyinred wrote:James English also promoting it on his Instagram account, where he has 445K followers.

451K followers today.

Hopefully because of the podcast on Thursday.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1801

GreenTara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 30.07.24 18:44

Ladyinred wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:James English also promoting it on his Instagram account, where he has 445K followers.

451K followers today.

Hopefully because of the podcast on Thursday.
I saw he actually read out all 48 questions. I’m guessing there are many who may hear these questions for the first time. People who think the McCanns did actually cooperate fully with the police and were investigated and cleared. It’s these people I hope all this reaches. 
The more people that realise there was no abduction, Maddie died in 5A and her parents hid the body, the better.
GreenTara
GreenTara

Activity : 53

Nina, crusader and Shash T like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shash T 31.07.24 15:28

Cake Lover wrote:I don't think she was the type to do that either. When someone claims to have cadaver smelling trousers on holiday, and says their rented car boot stinks of dirty nappies and sea bass, she's not going to bother about a 'tea' stain. The McCann pair were stupid to introduce the pyjamas distraction, it was unnecessary. The Dr. Martin Roberts piece Crusader posted above is very good.
It's the small things like this, and bigger things like not looking after the kids all week by putting them into creche, then not bringing them out with them for the evening meal, that makes me find it difficult to believe they would be bothered to physically dig a grave and rearrange trees and plants to shape into "M". And arrange a giraffe shape and pin it down using other trees/bushes. In my opinion, they come across as quite lazy. Sure, they'll put the effort into running and tennis because they get a benefit from it, fitness and feel good factor.

So, assuming the Mc's did do the digging etc, then I think all of the tapas lot, or at least the men, must have helped/done the bulk of the work.
This is just my opinion and impression of them.
Shash T
Shash T

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 31.07.24 15:35

Unless of course someone else did all the work and shaped trees and plants so that the McCann's would know where to find Madeline.  nod
crusader
crusader

Cake Lover and Shash T like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 31.07.24 16:13

James English has posted another clip on X
Re Sniffer dogs
Posted 4 hours ago 19.3K views
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 31.07.24 17:01

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43537

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 31.07.24 17:37

There’s another short clip posted on his YouTube channel in the short section
the cemetery is mentioned!
(Sorry can’t do links)
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 31.07.24 18:14

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

GreenTara and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 31.07.24 18:59

That priest friend of the McCann's who arrived at a very opportune moment are looking positively shifty. 
Especially if it's revealed Madeleine was buried in the churchyard, if only for a short time.
crusader
crusader

Shash T likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 31.07.24 19:23

When he first appeared, most forum members found him very fishy. He spoke of Madeleine in the past tense, when hope was still reasonably high that she was alive.  According to her father she was 'a findable little girl'. Hubbard slipped up.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2656

crusader and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 01.08.24 9:49

Yes, the sniffer dogs alerted near the chapel. So she was there.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 66

Cake Lover and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 01.08.24 9:59

I'm not saying it's not true, but I would find it incredible if the Hubbards were in on the blessing in the Church prior to transfer and burial.

It's possible but it would gob-smack me. 

I'm prepared to be gob-smacked.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.08.24 10:01

Isn't Hubbard the one who said the McCanns destroyed his life?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 01.08.24 10:06

Jill Havern wrote:Isn't Hubbard the one who said the McCanns destroyed his life?
I think that was the Catholic priest.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 742

Nina, Ladyinred, Cake Lover and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.08.24 10:13

Who was the Catholic priest?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.08.24 10:17

Ah yes...Father Pacheco.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 01.08.24 10:18

Jill Havern wrote:Who was the Catholic priest?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
FATHER JOSE PACHECO
with the McCanns on 11 May  2007

And they had a key to the church right?
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Jill Havern and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 36 Empty Faked abduction

Post by Ladyinred 01.08.24 10:38

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/b3ZWThY1xdo

"Kate & Gerry McCann faked Madeleine's abduction"

Short video from podcast with Bernt and James English.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1801

crusader and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 01.08.24 10:45

Kate said "they've taken her".
She also told Yvonne Martin, the British social worker that "a couple had taken Madeleine".
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 01.08.24 10:53

Didn't they report Maddie missing on April 30, 2007? It was on an official English website for missing children right? Big Red Flag!
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.08.24 11:02

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Justice for Maddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 01.08.24 11:03

crusader wrote:Kate said "they've taken her".
She also told Yvonne Martin, the British social worker that "a couple had taken Madeleine".
I know it is only the Express but there was talk of an elderly couple, 

Activity : 3384

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top