The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What really happened? Part 1 - The timeline - Page 2 Mm11

What really happened? Part 1 - The timeline - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What really happened? Part 1 - The timeline - Page 2 Mm11

What really happened? Part 1 - The timeline - Page 2 Regist10

What really happened? Part 1 - The timeline

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What really happened? Part 1 - The timeline - Page 2 Empty Re: What really happened? Part 1 - The timeline

Post by Honesty 14.09.24 21:51

What time would that have been?
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

What really happened? Part 1 - The timeline - Page 2 Empty Re: What really happened? Part 1 - The timeline

Post by PeterMac 14.09.24 21:53

The whole business of "Screaming' is culturally determined. 
Compare the funeral Of Arafat,  every one screaming and tying to tear the coffin off the carriage and rip the shroud into pieces, beating their breasts, tearing their hair, throwing themselves onto the ground, and screaming . 
– with the Funeral of the Late Princess of Wales.   Total reverent Silence, in London before and after the ceremony, and then right up the M1 to Althorpe.  Millions of people behaving in a dignified manner.

Women who are being 'abused' largely do NOT scream.  Classes exist to try to teach them how to do it.  And how to deliver a single sharp physical repost . . .  But they don't do this naturally. 
Screaming is NOT a normal reaction.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16850

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Nina and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 14.09.24 21:58

Expressions of grief which had to be suppressed until the right time would allow them to, and then all that pent up emotion came pouring out in dramatic fashion? Over dramatic by the McCanns imo
Jojo1
Jojo1

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 14.09.24 22:14

I heard a scream and realised it was me. A policeman stood in our hall and told me our grandson had taken his own life. I didn't know I was going to scream as you would know what you were going to say, it just happened.
I am writing this not for any sympathy or comment about our grandson James but just to let you know that sometimes screams come from your body and you have no control over it so if someone did scream that night in PdL it could well have been a genuine scream from the heart.

Activity : 3387

AnneCGuedes and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clishmaclaver 14.09.24 22:35

Jojo1 wrote:Expressions of grief which had to be suppressed until the right time would allow them to, and then all that pent up emotion came pouring out in dramatic fashion? Over dramatic by the McCanns imo

I can't help but be a devil here and come out with a 'reach too far'. LOL

Was K hoping that there would be a member of the Eastern Star in their midst once the nannies, etc, arrived? Hahaha!
Clishmaclaver
Clishmaclaver

Activity : 10

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 14.09.24 23:05

Honesty wrote:What time would that have been?

After G came back to 5A and before the GNR arrived.  According to  Analyst 7792 Eaton, the men's movements are difficult to pinpoint, the conclusion being that "in the confusion following the disappearance of Madeleine it would be possible that one of the men or Fiona Payne 'escaped' to join in the searches again later."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 266

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 14.09.24 23:13

I know this isn’t a scream, I seen a clip on YouTube where to me she looks genuinely upset and crying 
As for him he repulses me, I truly think he is and extremely dangerous man especially to anyone who dare cross him!

You’ll find the clip on YouTube by entering the following into the search box
McCLIP What was said that made Kate cry?
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 170

Clishmaclaver likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 15.09.24 0:16

I suppose nobody knows how one might react at times of great stress and distress. The body and mind can react in unexpected ways and in ways we don't understand. Everyone reacts differently. The mother in me and my last career experiences has me believing that Kates screams were silent till 3rd May when she let it all out, as it was only then that she was allowed to. However I also think there were dramatics also
Jojo1
Jojo1

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 15.09.24 0:24

Jojo1 wrote:I suppose nobody knows how one might react at times of great stress and distress. The body and mind can react in unexpected ways and in ways we don't understand. Everyone reacts differently. The mother in me and my last career experiences has me believing that Kates screams were silent till 3rd May when she let it all out, as it was only then that she was allowed to.  However I also think there were dramatics also

But was the strange scream and G's strange roaring related to M's death or to her body's destiny ?
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 15.09.24 4:23

AnneCGuedes wrote:
Jojo1 wrote:I suppose nobody knows how one might react at times of great stress and distress. The body and mind can react in unexpected ways and in ways we don't understand. Everyone reacts differently. The mother in me and my last career experiences has me believing that Kates screams were silent till 3rd May when she let it all out, as it was only then that she was allowed to.  However I also think there were dramatics also

But was the strange scream and G's strange roaring related to M's death or to her body's destiny ?
I don't know Anne, maybe both. but shock and grief responses can happen to any when least expected and manifests in all kinds of ways at different times.
Jojo1
Jojo1

Nina and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 15.09.24 8:30

Everything they did and said was totally in their own interests, and I doubt that this 'scream' was any different. They could have been arguing, for example 'This wouldn't have have happened if you hadn't invited that woman to join us'.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2676

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 15.09.24 8:41

Nina wrote:I heard a scream and realised it was me. A policeman stood in our hall and told me our grandson had taken his own life. I didn't know I was going to scream as you would know what you were going to say, it just happened.
I am writing this not for any sympathy or comment about our grandson James but just to let you know that sometimes screams come from your body and you have no control over it so if someone did scream that night in PdL it could well have been a genuine scream from the heart.
I am very sorry, Nina.

A friend's grandson also, tragically, took his own life. The first he became aware that something was terribly wrong, was the telephone ringing and his wife screaming.

A relative went to visit her father in hospital, but he had sadly passed away suddenly just before she arrived. She said she screamed when they told her.
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 15.09.24 16:50

Cake Lover wrote:Everything they did and said was totally in their own interests, and I doubt that this 'scream' was any different. They could have been arguing, for example 'This wouldn't have have happened if you hadn't invited that woman to join us'.

Who does things against their own interests ? Salcedas had never heard such a scream, I understood what he meant because of my experience of an uncontrollable, indescribable and terrifying scream.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top