The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 35 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 35 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 35 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 35 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 35 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Liz Eagles 29.07.24 13:44

PeterMac wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Things are going to heat up over the next few days.   Stand by for a concerted attack on the Forum 

Bernt Stellander's interview with James English is due to go out on Thursday 1st August
The notice on Social Media has had over a MILLION Hits SO FAR

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Edited to add twitter video - Admin
Now over 1.5 MILLION
PLUS 0.5 MILLION on Instagram
Who is James English?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13556

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 35 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by pinkgladioli 29.07.24 13:56

James English is a Scottish podcaster, he is from Glasgow, he is best known for his YouTube channel “Anything Goes” He has a live show coming up shortly at the Pavillion Theatre in Glasgow
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 29.07.24 17:25

PeterMac wrote:
AnneCGuedes wrote:Isn't the fact "M wasn't abducted" clearly stated in the report (Processo: VOL ,X, p. 2587-2602) signed by Inspector Tavares de Almeida on 10 September 2007, almost 17 years ago? The team led at the time by commissioner Gonçalo Amaral even stated that the missing child had died in flat G5A.

Yes.
It has been the case from the first day, when Dr Gonçalo Amaral and his team realised there was no abduction, and has been stated and re-stated ever since.
It is persuading people and breaking the 'Omerta' Pact of Silence and the clamp-down on factual news that has been and remains the difficult thing to do.

Or did I miss your point ?
The second day (May 5) Gonçalo Amaral rejected Ricardo Paiva's advice to have analysed two (not three) packs of chocolate milk left by the children on the kitchen table as well as the MC clothes before they were sent to the laundry,  the Diario de Noticias ran the headline ‘A badly told story’. Had GA really known there was no abduction, he would have listened to RP's suggestions. 
I fail to see how claiming ‘Madeleine was not abducted’ could be breaking news as it is the conclusion of GA's team.  But the PJ failed proving it, therefore an announcement like ‘M wasn't abducted’ and I can prove it" would, yes, be breaking news. That was my point.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 29.07.24 17:44

Might there be other reasons that some People on Team McCann could be Spooked?

There are numerous past Cases coming back up.

Might they be next?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2957

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 29.07.24 18:00

AnneCGuedes wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
AnneCGuedes wrote:Isn't the fact "M wasn't abducted" clearly stated in the report (Processo: VOL ,X, p. 2587-2602) signed by Inspector Tavares de Almeida on 10 September 2007, almost 17 years ago? The team led at the time by commissioner Gonçalo Amaral even stated that the missing child had died in flat G5A.

Yes.
It has been the case from the first day, when Dr Gonçalo Amaral and his team realised there was no abduction, and has been stated and re-stated ever since.
It is persuading people and breaking the 'Omerta' Pact of Silence and the clamp-down on factual news that has been and remains the difficult thing to do.

Or did I miss your point ?
The second day (May 5) Gonçalo Amaral rejected Ricardo Paiva's advice to have analysed two (not three) packs of chocolate milk left by the children on the kitchen table as well as the MC clothes before they were sent to the laundry,  the Diario de Noticias ran the headline ‘A badly told story’. Had GA really known there was no abduction, he would have listened to RP's suggestions. 
I fail to see how claiming ‘Madeleine was not abducted’ could be breaking news as it is the conclusion of GA's team.  But the PJ failed proving it, therefore an announcement like ‘M wasn't abducted’ and I can prove it" would, yes, be breaking news. That was my point.
Remember the James English podcast is going out to a seriously wide audience. That is key. Within that audience there will be people for whom a non abduction would indeed be breaking news. The mainstream narrative is still that there was an abduction and if that podcast helps to break that narrative to any extent at all, that has to be a good thing no?
GreenTara
GreenTara

Activity : 52

Jill Havern and Nina like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 29.07.24 18:03

I've never heard of the chocolate milk drinks before, if G Amaral did indeed have them analysed, the result was negative for sedatives I presume.
If the children were having chocolate milk before bed, it would explain the dark stain Kate found on "Madeleine's pyjamas on the morning of the 3rd.
Could this prove that the pyjamas Kate said Madeleine was wearing did indeed belong to Amalie.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6664

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 29.07.24 18:08

crusader wrote:I've never heard of the chocolate milk drinks before, if G Amaral did indeed have them analysed, the result was negative for sedatives I presume.
If the children were having chocolate milk before bed, it would explain the dark stain Kate found on "Madeleine's pyjamas on the morning of the 3rd.
Could this prove that the pyjamas Kate said Madeleine was wearing did indeed belong to Amalie.
Ricardo Paiva told me, he wanted, GA didn't. GA mentions these packs (transformed in glasses) in his last book. Of course he doesn't say he refused to have them analysed. He was afraid of what the media would say.
The interesting part is that they were 2, not 3.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 29.07.24 18:11

Very interesting indeed.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.07.24 18:11

GreenTara wrote:Remember the James English podcast is going out to a seriously wide audience. That is key. Within that audience there will be people for whom a non abduction would indeed be breaking news. The mainstream narrative is still that there was an abduction and if that podcast helps to break that narrative to any extent at all, that has to be a good thing no?
His video on twitter has already had 2.4 million views  thumbsup

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43509

Nina and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 29.07.24 18:17

Any idea of the number of visitors of your site, Jill, since it was created ?
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 29.07.24 18:18

If the stain on the pyjamas was chocolate milk, why the need to wash it out by hand? Why say it was tea? Kate McCann didn't know that she would need a pair of unstained pjs  for a photo, or did she?
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2624

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 29.07.24 18:26

I find there is a smudging of truth in many things the McCann say.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 29.07.24 18:30

Cake Lover wrote:If the stain on the pyjamas was chocolate milk, why the need to wash it out by hand? Why say it was tea? Kate McCann didn't know that she would need a pair of unstained pjs  for a photo, or did she?
As a mum I always washed clothes straight away with food stains on them because if you don't it can attract flies and also dry very nastily. I still do it now whilst caring for my husband who I care for. Surely it isn't a strange thing to do. It is very basic care for clothing.

Activity : 3371

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 29.07.24 18:36

The story of the stain only served to justify the fact that the MCs were not on the beach on the morning of 3 May, when M was supposed to be sailing for the first time in her life.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.07.24 18:41

AnneCGuedes wrote:Any idea of the number of visitors of your site, Jill, since it was created ?
Crikey, there's a question!

Yes, and No. But mainly No.

In June 2016 I was monitoring the forum with Google+ and it had racked up 81,793,705 (which wasn't bad going for 7 years)...but then Google+ deleted all our accounts.

So, I have no idea what the figure would be now. 

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12883-c-mon-cmomm-we-re-getting-the-facts-out-there-for-madeleine-beth-mccann

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

GreenTara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 29.07.24 18:48

Jill Havern wrote:
GreenTara wrote:Remember the James English podcast is going out to a seriously wide audience. That is key. Within that audience there will be people for whom a non abduction would indeed be breaking news. The mainstream narrative is still that there was an abduction and if that podcast helps to break that narrative to any extent at all, that has to be a good thing no?
His video on twitter has already had 2.4 million views  thumbsup
Wow! Good to know. Thursday should be amazing huh? It got Jim Gamble rattled, that we know - I wonder who else is rattled 😱
GreenTara
GreenTara

GertrudeShilling likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.07.24 18:56

I would go and have a look at Jim Gamble on twitter, but he blocked me years ago when I offered him a picture for his avatar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Daedalus, GreenTara and GertrudeShilling like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 29.07.24 19:00

Jill Havern wrote:
AnneCGuedes wrote:Any idea of the number of visitors of your site, Jill, since it was created ?
Crikey, there's a question!

Yes, and No. But mainly No.

In June 2016 I was monitoring the forum with Google+ and it had racked up 81,793,705 (which wasn't bad going for 7 years)...but then Google+ deleted all our accounts.

So, I have no idea what the figure would be now. 

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12883-c-mon-cmomm-we-re-getting-the-facts-out-there-for-madeleine-beth-mccann
Great !
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 29.07.24 19:02

Jill Havern wrote:I would go and have a look at Jim Gamble on twitter, but he blocked me years ago when I offered him a picture for his avatar.
Oh that’s so funny! I’d love to see the avatar you offered him. Being blocked by him - well that’s a medal you can wear with pride 👏🏻
GreenTara
GreenTara

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 29.07.24 19:03

GreenTara wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:I would go and have a look at Jim Gamble on twitter, but he blocked me years ago when I offered him a picture for his avatar.
Oh that’s so funny! I’d love to see the avatar you offered him. Being blocked by him - well that’s a medal you can wear with pride 👏🏻
I just saw it! 😂😂😂 I love it!!!
GreenTara
GreenTara

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.07.24 19:03

I added the picture to my post ^^^

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

GreenTara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.07.24 19:10

How do you know Jim's rattled? Is he on twitter, or elsewhere now?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 29.07.24 19:23

Jill Havern wrote:How do you know Jim's rattled? Is he on twitter, or elsewhere now?
He was calling the Cats thing a pack of lies on Twitter.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GreenTara
GreenTara

Jill Havern, Nina, Bluebagthepirate and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.07.24 20:36

Madeleine McCann was Not Abducted - Foreign Detective Bernt Stellander Tells All

To be aired on Thursday.
You can press the notification button.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

GreenTara, pinkgladioli and Justice for Maddie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 30.07.24 8:19

Nina wrote:
Cake Lover wrote:If the stain on the pyjamas was chocolate milk, why the need to wash it out by hand? Why say it was tea? Kate McCann didn't know that she would need a pair of unstained pjs  for a photo, or did she?
As a mum I always washed clothes straight away with food stains on them because if you don't it can attract flies and also dry very nastily. I still do it now whilst caring for my husband who I care for. Surely it isn't a strange thing to do. It is very basic care for clothing.
I've just had to rinse out a splodge of tea from a tablecloth, it is indeed just something normal people do. But   I don't think you can equate Kate  McCann's thought processes to those of normal people. Nearly everything she has told us is to cover up another action, or create a myth, or establish an alibi. I really don't think she was bothered about stains, her daughter had 'disappeared'.  Just my opinion though.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2624

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top