The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OPERATION BRICK ! - Page 6 Mm11

OPERATION BRICK ! - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OPERATION BRICK ! - Page 6 Mm11

OPERATION BRICK ! - Page 6 Regist10

OPERATION BRICK !

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPERATION BRICK ! - Page 6 Empty Re: OPERATION BRICK !

Post by AnneCGuedes 08.07.24 19:35

By the way, FF seems to have been trying to get the judgement overturned on the basis of dubious evidence and one hair among a hundred others. I would say that, in the interest of CB, should be his priority.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 08.07.24 19:44

Honesty wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Anne Guedes knows that Fülscher has been involved in the book for a long time.
we recommend she buys a copy
H Wolters acknowledged receipt and said he was reading it.
H.Fülscher has had a copy for the past 3 years, in manuscript, and read it thoroughly and critically reviewing it
Anne, if you are not in possession of a copy yet, would you please allow me to buy you a copy?  In gratitude.
Many thanks, Honesty, but what gratitude are you talking about ?
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 08.07.24 20:14

All your hard work and commitment translating rhe documents from Portuguese into English.
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 08.07.24 20:37

Honesty, I'm touched and very grateful for your acknowledging this (the hard work was mainly reporting the trial in Lisbon with nothing more than a pad, a pencil and my memory, working in 3 languages (I'm French).
I'm busy writing now (a second book), this time about the MC case as a socio-political phenomenon. There is less mystery in what happened to Madeleine than in the indoctrination that this case has generated.
Once upon a time a simple hypothesis managed, despite (or because of) the lack of evidence, to impose itself as the only reality in the media-social-political echo chamber, under the sway of emotions and the aegis of the powerful confirmation bias. Verifiable facts were compelled to give way to beliefs and feelings. There is the rub !
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 08.07.24 21:18

Working 'in 3 languages' and under such conditions sounds an amazing achievement to me. Please send me an address to where the book can be sent. (I accept private messages.)
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.07.24 11:53

AnneCGuedes wrote:By the way, FF seems to have been trying to get the judgement overturned on the basis of dubious evidence and one hair among a hundred others. I would say that, in the interest of CB, should be his priority.
HE DID

But the appeal had been presented some years before, by Brückner's then lawyer, who was not very good, and it was rejected.

A second appeal on the same gorunds is extremely difficult ever to get accepted before consideration of the facts, and FF's attempt was not accepted.

So Brückner remains "Legally Guilty" and imprisoned on very tenuous grounds, for an offence which in fact did not take place.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16789

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

crusader, Silentscope and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top