The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 39 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 39 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 39 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 39 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 39 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by AnneCGuedes 01.08.24 22:43

Jill Havern wrote:
AnneCGuedes wrote:
crusader wrote:She does know "something" is still her, her Daughter Madeleine's remains.
Perhaps she knows that her daughter remains were swiftly  dematerialised and therefore irrecoverable (hence they were safe), that's why they felt relieved after 48 hours, while they should have felt worse (had child been abducted)
If there were no remains, why would they respond to anonymous emails and even send the Nuggets to check?

Jill, my opinion is that they feared for 48 hours that the remains would be found, then they knew that nothing would ever be found and they breathed again. It's part of their defence, precisely, to pretend to believe that something could/would be found if M was dead.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 245

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 39 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by PeterMac 01.08.24 22:47

26,416 views Premiered 5 hours ago

393 Comments
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16848

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Nina, GreenTara and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 01.08.24 22:51

AnneCGuedes wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:
AnneCGuedes wrote:
crusader wrote:She does know "something" is still her, her Daughter Madeleine's remains.
Perhaps she knows that her daughter remains were swiftly  dematerialised and therefore irrecoverable (hence they were safe), that's why they felt relieved after 48 hours, while they should have felt worse (had child been abducted)
If there were no remains, why would they respond to anonymous emails and even send the Nuggets to check?

Jill, my opinion is that they feared for 48 hours that the remains would be found, then they knew that nothing would ever be found and they breathed again. It's part of their defence, precisely, to pretend to believe that something could/would be found if M was dead.
As Jill said tho, why would they respond to the emails?
GreenTara
GreenTara

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 01.08.24 23:36

Just to say the ONeil T-shirt there is a photo of Kate wearing it on the solarpix photo site she is standing inside a window looking out it says the date was the 8th May on Getty images it shows Gerry wearing the same T-shirt the photos taken on the rocks along with Michael Wright the date says 9th May There are also separate photos on solarpix of Kate and Gerry dated the 2nd June it looks like they have just come from the Renault he is carrying a bottle of water and what looks like the car keys dressed in long jeans and green timberland polo top while Kate is in long jeans pink top grey hoodie carrying a bottle of water and two flip top mobile phones, I’m sure I seen photographs of them the next day where they have been at the church and they are both dressed in beige and white
Bernt I’m a believer!
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 159

GreenTara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 02.08.24 10:35

Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 634

GreenTara and kathryn1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 02.08.24 10:59

Thanks to Bernt for the interview, and James English for hosting.  Informative, in-depth and compelling.  

Obviously msm is gagged, even prevented from reporting that parents separated some time ago. 

What next?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1801

Nina and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.08.24 11:06

Bernt's masterplan is on track - we need to trust that he knows exactly what he's doing.

We need to be patient, just like Bernt spent years being very patient on the Hill.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43537

Nina, sandancer, Ladyinred, Cake Lover, GreenTara, pinkgladioli and Justice for Maddie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.08.24 11:07

Ladyinred wrote:Thanks to Bernt for the interview, and James English for hosting.  Informative, in-depth and compelling.  

Obviously msm is gagged, even prevented from reporting that parents separated some time ago. 

What next?
I didn't know the McCanns had separated some time ago. Please expand. This is not MSM.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13560

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 02.08.24 11:11

Can freelance journalists be gagged?  If not they have the internet as a platform.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2664

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 02.08.24 11:16

If they have separated, you would expect them to announce it. They're not shy of the limelight, and they could blame  everybody who is not on their side. They could even blame Madeleine - 'If she had had an accident, how would that be our fault?' Not a verbatim quote, but near enough.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2664

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 02.08.24 11:24

They’ve never appeared close to me, so I wasn’t too surprised. The hand holding thing they do is weird. It’s looks so mechanical and cold. They’ve always seemed really robotic to me. I’ve never seen genuine warmth. It’s hard for me to imagine anyone in their right mind choosing to date Gerry tho, I must admit.
GreenTara
GreenTara

Activity : 53

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 02.08.24 11:27

If the media has never said that the McCanns have separated, where has the information come from?
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Nina, Liz Eagles and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 02.08.24 11:28

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but TFD has updated his site and there are now two links to order the physical book and also....

...  links to buy the ebook via various platforms!!

Some of the links are not yet fully active it seems but some are. It appears to cost 15,99 euros (for me anyway)

Here is the new page:

The Sudden Impulse | Universal Book Links Help You Find Books at Your Favorite Store! (books2read.com)

I am sure the ebook may be useful for text searching, etc. should anyone want.
deepeepee
deepeepee

Activity : 37

Cammerigal, Silentscope and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 02.08.24 11:36

I don't believe the McCann's have separated, it would have been all over the MSM and internet.
There is no way they could keep it quiet.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6693

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.08.24 11:37

Amy Dean wrote:If the media has never said that the McCanns have separated, where has the information come from?
Who do you think?   winkwink

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Ladyinred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.08.24 11:54

Jill Havern wrote:
Amy Dean wrote:If the media has never said that the McCanns have separated, where has the information come from?
Emojis and winking is no proof.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13560

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 02.08.24 11:56

laugh
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 02.08.24 11:59

I don't have any ideas on this.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.08.24 12:00

Liz Eagles wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:
Emojis and winking is no proof.
Maybe use your fookin' common sense then considering the thread we're posting on.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Ladyinred, crusader, Cake Lover and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 02.08.24 13:12

At about 2h2m42s in the podcast the TFD says " its not a big secret that Kate and Gerry, they are not a couple and they haven't been for years."

And a minute or two later, he says, "They haven't been a couple. Even there's pro McCann people in Luz confirming that they're separated. I don't know if this is legal but I'm surprised the tabloids here - but they're not allowed to touch it and that's why I mention about this injunction about not talking about things that are evidence, or going against the narrative of an abduction."

and a little later,
"Them being not together and Kate being well, he was busy working, right and she had the twins but she was back so many times and this also makes sense of them not being a couple actually, and this is a source, I have a very trusted source who overheard a conversation withe her boss with one of her neighbours that Gerry was dating a young model and em they haven't been a couple for many, many years. And this was confirmed about this pro McCann on the cliffs saying that they've been separated for years. But imagine the story of this. This is the biggest media case in history and also the biggest missing person case. But imagine, you know, them splitting up because that's what normally happens when a young child disappears in a family."

Make of all that what you will.... i don\'t know i don\'t know
deepeepee
deepeepee

Activity : 37

Jill Havern, Ladyinred, Bluebagthepirate and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 02.08.24 14:06

Liz Eagles wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:Thanks to Bernt for the interview, and James English for hosting.  Informative, in-depth and compelling.  

What next?
I didn't know the McCanns had separated some time ago. Please expand. This is not MSM.
and allegedly he has a girlfriend and I’m sure it was said she is a model, there is no accounting for taste!  
If it’s true that’s 3 McCann marriages have failed since 2007 
Big sister Trish divorced in 2012
Philthomena  divorced in  2019
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

GreenTara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.08.24 17:25

pinkgladioli wrote:Philthomena  divorced in  2019
Do you have a reference for this ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16848

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 02.08.24 17:38

If you look on Scotlands people
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Back to top Go down

Post by ArleneT 15.08.24 18:56

Hi, I am new here but I am sure it was out years ago that the McCann's had not only separated but divorced as well.
ArleneT
ArleneT

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 15.08.24 19:12

It has never been reported that the McCann had separated or divorced, I'm sue it would be big news if it was true.
Is there any proof for this rumour anywhere?

Hi Arlene T, welcome.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top