The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 10 Mm11

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 10 Mm11

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 10 Regist10

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 10 Empty Re: New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead

Post by crusader 27.05.24 11:02

I  don't know anything about Poulton causing trouble for the forum, I've never heard her say anything bad about it.
It was obviously before I joined.
is there a post where I can read about it?
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6066

Back to top Go down

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 10 Empty Re: New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead

Post by Jill Havern 27.05.24 11:12

Sonia's got her own section on this forum
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/f53-sonia-poulton-the-untold-story-of-madeleine-mccann-film

She may do some good work now, but that wasn't always the case...she's been aligned with some very dubious characters.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42678

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 27.05.24 11:17

Thanks Jill.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.05.24 11:27

I will promote anyone, via this forum and my facebook groups, who are doing the right thing by Maddie McCann...but that doesn't mean we shouldn't discuss the bad things they do.

And if that makes this forum a Cesspit, then so be it. Just leave the death threats out of it.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Ladyinred and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 27.05.24 11:31

Quite right, the good and the bad.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 27.05.24 11:49

Ladyinred wrote:Anne, do you believe Smithman was Gerry?
Yes, Ladyinred, evidence (especially the clumsy way of carrying the child) makes me think so.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 55

Ladyinred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 27.05.24 11:54

Do you think if it was Gerry, he was carrying the  child in a deliberately clumsy way so as to throw anyone off who saw him @AnneCGuedes?
Tannerman was carrying the child in a clumsy way though
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 27.05.24 12:01

If the child was not Madeleine, I think she was sedated.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 1572

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 27.05.24 12:04

AnneCGuedes wrote:
Yes, Ladyinred, evidence (especially the clumsy way of carrying the child) makes me think so.
A dangerous, audacious, desperate course of action if so.

He would then have left Madeleine's dead body somewhere close, such as the cemetry, to join the rest of the group.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 27.05.24 12:08

But if Madeleine was already dead, she would have been hidden before the night of the 3rd.
Isn't that what the FD said, she died on the 2nd.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 10 Empty New book

Post by Ladyinred 27.05.24 12:09

Yes, death on Wednesday 2nd.

Hidden in the apartment?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 27.05.24 12:10

I wouldn't have thought so myself, either the church or somewhere else, a freezer?
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.05.24 12:11

Ladyinred wrote:
AnneCGuedes wrote:

He would then have left Madeleine's dead body somewhere close, such as the cemetry, to join the rest of the group.
A 'sudden impulse'.

The Priests know what happened - G Amaral.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 27.05.24 12:23

I'm convinced the priests know as well, but if it was confessed to them, they will never tell.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 27.05.24 14:31

crusader wrote:Do you think if it was Gerry, he was carrying the  child in a deliberately clumsy way so as to throw anyone off who saw him @AnneCGuedes?
Tannerman was carrying the child in a clumsy way though
Not deliberately at all,Crusader,  the law of gravity demanded. Even in a coma there is still a certain amount of muscular tension. Smithman wouldn't have looked clumsy if he'd been carrying like Tannerman, the S would have thought the child was in a very bad state (because nobody spontaneously imagines walking down the street with a dead child against their shoulder).
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 27.05.24 14:43

Ladyinred wrote:
AnneCGuedes wrote:

Desperate and foolish. In a matter of minutes, Smithman had to abandon the simplest solution, water, and dispose of the body in such a way that no one would discover it (he knew that a search would take place immediately), ruining the abduction argument. He had little choice.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 02.06.24 12:16

My son just told me the estimated arrival for my book is 19th to 25th June. 
Outrageous, I want it now.  Hissyfit
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 02.06.24 12:35

!! That seems ridiculous to me.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 02.06.24 12:41

Hopefully due to high demand.

I read on a gossip site, where the case is being discussed, that third week of June is earliest delivery date.  A few knowledgeable posters there.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.06.24 13:02

crusader wrote:My son just told me the estimated arrival for my book is 19th to 25th June. 
Awww, that's too bad.   empathy

Just goes to show you that you need to bestest buddies with PeterMac.
I got mine within 4 days  nails

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 02.06.24 13:07

big grin The book has had some awful reviews on Reddit, from people who think the McCann's are innocent, or that C.B. is guilty. They were so quick to comment that I don't think they had time to buy and read it.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.06.24 13:16

Jill Havern wrote:
crusader wrote:My son just told me the estimated arrival for my book is 19th to 25th June. 
Awww, that's too bad.   empathy

Just goes to show you that you need to bestest buddies with PeterMac.
I got mine within 4 days  nails
Having said I don't think even Sharon has got her copy yet...she hasn't said.

Clearly not a bestest buddy then.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.06.24 15:00

crusader wrote:But if Madeleine was already dead, she would have been hidden before the night of the 3rd.
Isn't that what the FD said, she died on the 2nd.
Yes.
That is exactly what he says,
AND that she was hidden that same night - 2nd (or after midnight if we are being absolutely accurate and spitting hairs making it early hours of 3rd)
He tells us where - or rather points out the quote from one of the Tapas who Tells us where.   As they tell us she died on 2nd.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16666

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

crusader and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 02.06.24 15:06

Is it possible that F.D. is having the books printed to order?
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 02.06.24 15:20

Jill Havern wrote:Amaral: "The Priests know very well what happened"
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5031-the-priests?highlight=Priests

Thought I'd attach this thread about the Priests for new members.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top