The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? - Page 2 Mm11

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? - Page 2 Mm11

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? - Page 2 Regist10

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? - Page 2 Empty Re: Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG?

Post by ROSA 17.08.11 1:00

R.I.P
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? - Page 2 Empty Re: Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG?

Post by Tony Bennett 17.08.11 1:51

sharonl wrote:Sorry Tony,

Halkyn Mountains it is, the Macclesfield address is that of Harts Accountants

I'm never wrong
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.08.11 9:11

..... and one by one they fall.

R.I.P. Alphaig. Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? - Page 2 968430
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 30.08.11 20:42

Message for Tony....

I hope you forward all these findings to SY and to the press. High time some investigative journo investigated the investigators, wouldn't you say?
Smokeandmirrors
Smokeandmirrors

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 30.08.11 22:31

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Message for Tony....

I hope you forward all these findings to SY and to the press. High time some investigative journo investigated the investigators, wouldn't you say?

I doubt the gutless press would do anything about it even though Pinky seems to have gone underground and no longer spinning for the pair of liars.

But this should be of interest to SY team I would imagine as the closure of Alphaig would mean they are no longer searching for Maddie, and should mean the end of their "marketing Maddie" money making scheme.

If nothing else, if SY should conclude there's no evidence of abduction they should stop mccanns fund raising anyway.

I will be damn surprised if the mccanns ever have the gall to raise fund again knowing SY team is onto them.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 13.03.13 0:06

Bump
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.03.13 7:19

Does the photograph above show them in their Headquarters? I love the iconic Eggman on the wall! But if Eggman was in the crosshairs, why did they dress up as Portuguese fruit pickers when staking out a hellish liar of a fat cleaning lady from OC?

Taking a photograph of a ragdoll in the car of a suspect - they also - or at least TM said that the PJ didn't bother with this important lead.
They did, it's in the files. I'll try and find it.

At the moment I'm having trouble imagining these two with suntans, black moustaches and in laughat fruit-picking outfits.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.03.13 7:53

EXCLUSIVE: NEW CLUES LEAD MCCANN PRIVATE EYES TO AN OLD DESERTED SHACK

ABOVE: Private detectives say Madeleine may have been kept in a shack
4th March 2010 By Jerry Lawton
MADELEINE McCann was snatched by “gipsies” and disguised with a black wig, it has been claimed.

Private detectives say she may have been kept in a shack.

And they claim she could have been held for months just 30 miles from the spot where she was abducted.

Investigators homed in on an isolated orange grove after mounting a surveillance operation on a woman cleaner.

She was said to have been spotted by a Brit holidaymaker outside the McCanns’ apartment hours before Madeleine, then three, disappeared.

Another UK tourist claims she saw the same woman 16 months later in the nearby resort of Carvoeiro on Portugal’s Algarve, holding the hand of a girl she was “100%’’ sure was Madeleine.

The child’s locks were hidden by a black wig.

Jean Godwin, from Widnes, Cheshire, said: “It was a short wig cut in a bob style and was very thick."

“The wig was shiny and unnatural-looking and out of keeping with her very pale complexion and fair eyebrows."

“What I saw really concerned me and I could not sleep that night."

“I had my husband take me back to look again."

“I am convinced that the little girl I saw that morning was Madeleine."

“I have been asked how certain I am. I will say I am 100% certain.’’

Detectives identified one of two “gipsy looking” women with the girl as holiday home cleaner Yvone Albino, who has no young children.

They followed her to an abandoned shack in an orange grove near Silves, 30 miles from Praia da Luz where Madeleine disappeared in May 2007.

There they found a white Citroen Berlingo van owned by Jorges Martins and Alice Silveira, with a rag doll on the front seat.

Disguised as fruit pickers, detectives staked out the shack and secretly watched as Albino met up with Martins, a teacher.

They grew suspicious when they allegedly saw Martins, who also has no young children, looking at shoes for a little girl.

Brit holidaymaker Jeni Weinberger, 38, claimed she had seen the teacher and the cleaner together near the McCanns’ apartment around the time of the abduction.

The private eyes, hired by Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry, both 41, passed the information to Portuguese police but they found no sign of a child at the deserted shack.

Albino denied any involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance.

Martins said the doll seen in his car had been given to him by his pupils several years ago.

Portuguese police said they could find no evidence linking the pair to the investigation.
unquote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.03.13 12:20

tigger wrote:Does the photograph above show them in their Headquarters? I love the iconic Eggman on the wall! But if Eggman was in the crosshairs, why did they dress up as Portuguese fruit pickers when staking out a hellish liar of a fat cleaning lady from OC?

Taking a photograph of a ragdoll in the car of a suspect - they also - or at least TM said that the PJ didn't bother with this important lead.
They did, it's in the files. I'll try and find it.

At the moment I'm having trouble imagining these two with suntans, black moustaches and in Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? - Page 2 742129 fruit-picking outfits.

Sadly, the whole affair is becoming more & more like the late lamented "Allo, allo" series of fond remembrance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 13.03.13 12:34

Tony Bennett wrote:Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? - Page 2 Cowley10

Arthur Cowley's cottage, 800 feet up in the Flintshire Hills, on the edge of Halkyn Common on the slopes of Halkyn Mountain.

This cottage is claimed to be the registered office of ALPHAIG, which in turn has been deliberately misrepresented by the McCann Team as Dave Edgar and Arthur Cowley's 'Alpha Invesigations Group'.

Look very closely at the picture and among the six vehicles you see here, is a blue van in the background. It bears the legend: 'RACING PIGEONS', and that is indeed how he is known in his group of nine houses called Pant-y-Gof, located in the hamlet of Halkyn, just a mile above the village of Pentre Halkyn.

They call him 'the man with the pigeon lofts'.

No-one in his village seriously thinks he has ever run or even participated an investigations business run from this 800-foot high remote cottage. He's too busy with his pigeons.

Appropriate that, perhaps, for a stool pigeon.

Remember that...

* ALPHAIG nowhere publicises any contact details, neither 'phone number, nor e-mail address, nor website address

* Alpha Investigations Group' does not exist

* One of Brian Kennedy's mates registered the domain name 'alphaig.co.uk' in January 2009, five months before Cowley's ALPHAIG was registered

* ALPHAIG was registered only AFTER the 7 May 2009 documentary in which Dave Edgar and Arthur Cowley first came to public notice, and has no assets to speak of and no employees.

And years down the line, the McCanns are still able to peddle their nonsense, unchecked and unchallenged. It is absolutely ludicrous.

Back to top Go down

Post by zodiac 13.03.13 13:34

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? - Page 2 H511

Deer-in-the headlight stares!
zodiac
zodiac

Activity : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.03.13 13:54

zodiac wrote:Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? - Page 2 H511

Deer-in-the headlight stares!

I know, Kate called the first two GNR policemen who came to 5a 'Tweedledum and Tweedledee'. A few years later she hired her own set.

They weren't doing very well, only about £ 9,00 in the kitty on the first submission of account.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=actual&linkpath=http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/alphaigaccounts004.jpg&target=tlx_picwxce

Back to top Go down

Post by zodiac 13.03.13 18:16

Tigger,

£900 in the kitty! Explains a lot!

PI'ss takers: That's a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?
Lady at the bus stop: Austria.
PI'ss takers: Austria! Well, then. G'day mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!
Lady at the bus stop: Let's not.

zodiac
zodiac

Activity : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.03.13 18:35

zodiac wrote:Tigger,

£900 in the kitty! Explains a lot!

PI'ss takers: That's a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?
Lady at the bus stop: Austria.
PI'ss takers: Austria! Well, then. G'day mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!
Lady at the bus stop: Let's not.

Total assets less liabilities: £ 9.-- the price of big grin four and a half cups of coffee approx.

Back to top Go down

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? - Page 2 Empty Just seen this

Post by PeterMac 23.11.13 20:01

ALPHAIG  was dissolved in October 2011
http://www.cdrex.com/alphaig-limited-324397.html
Alphaig Limited is a dissolved private limited company incorporated on 10th June 2009 and dissolved on 25th October 2011. Nature of business of Alphaig Limited is "Other business activities". This company resides in Halkyn, Wales. Country of origin is United Kingdom.
MORE INFORMATION ON ALPHAIG LIMITED
Status Dissolved
Type       Private Limited Company
Incorporation Date 10/06/2009
Dissolution Date   25/10/2011
Nature of Business 7487 - Other business activities
Other business support service activities n.e.c. in Halkyn
Documents Incorporation, Accounts, Return, Appointments and Dissolution information on Alphaig Limited
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 29.11.13 8:28

PeterMac wrote:ALPHAIG  was dissolved in October 2011
http://www.cdrex.com/alphaig-limited-324397.html
Alphaig Limited is a dissolved private limited company incorporated on 10th June 2009 and dissolved on 25th October 2011. Nature of business of Alphaig Limited is "Other business activities". This company resides in Halkyn, Wales. Country of origin is United Kingdom.
MORE INFORMATION ON ALPHAIG LIMITED
Status Dissolved
Type       Private Limited Company
Incorporation Date 10/06/2009
Dissolution Date   25/10/2011
Nature of Business 7487 - Other business activities
Other business support service activities n.e.c. in Halkyn
Documents Incorporation, Accounts, Return, Appointments and Dissolution information on Alphaig Limited
Oh marvellous, more money for the mortgage then.

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 22.01.24 18:17

Reposting this one as some members wished to comment on this topic
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11174

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 24.01.24 16:20

I've always felt it was no coincidence that the name was chosen which tied in with Man Utd's shirt sponsors from 2006/2010, to give it some kind of unconcious respectability, although nothing whatever to do with the American Insurance company.

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? - Page 2 Manchester-united_1372659c
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top