The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 38 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 38 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 38 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 38 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 38 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Ladyinred 01.08.24 19:23

How are you all posting here?

I'm still watching but bailed out for a break.  Have you watched the whole thing? 😄

Where's the chat thing thinking

How long does it run for?

Sorry for all the questions.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1801

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 38 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by crusader 01.08.24 19:26

I started watching, then I had to make some food, I'll watch it later.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6693

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 01.08.24 19:28

I thought it was for an hour!

I've eaten, took tablet to the kitchen while I cooked.

I want to watch Andy playing doubles!
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.08.24 19:32

And as if I needed any more proof, this formed part of Paulo's complaint

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43537

Cake Lover likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 01.08.24 20:14

A mention for Jill and Petermac!  exalt
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2664

Jill Havern, Nina, sparkyhorrox, crusader, Silentscope, Bluebagthepirate, Honesty and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 01.08.24 20:25

Wow! So interesting to know this. Someone on the chat kept saying to not engage with Paulo Pereira - I thought that was good advice, so I stopped.
Lovely to see you got a mention Jill - he applauded this forum, and PeterMac too.
GreenTara
GreenTara

Activity : 53

Jill Havern, Nina, Bluebagthepirate and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.08.24 20:28

"A very substantial forum" - with the emphasis on very.

thumbsup 
Chief faffer, that's me! paint spray

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina, Cammerigal, Ladyinred, Silentscope, Bluebagthepirate, Cake Lover, GreenTara and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 01.08.24 20:33

Jill Havern wrote:And as if I needed any more proof, this formed part of Paulo's complaint

So it wasn't a Nugget watching the forum.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 01.08.24 20:38

Team McCann would have to have had people on there to. Definitely but the pro Madeleine crowd was too big to bring down.
GreenTara
GreenTara

Jill Havern, Nina, crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.08.24 20:44

Ladyinred wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:And as if I needed any more proof, this formed part of Paulo's complaint

So it wasn't a Nugget watching the forum.
Nope.

But it doesn't matter, because TFD is watching them.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina, crusader, Cake Lover, GreenTara and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 01.08.24 20:46

That was brilliant. Bernt seems to have thought of absolutely everything. Although I have to say, I don't think we have been slouches either. I hope there's another podcast, or is that it? There must be panic amongst a few doctors tonight.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Nina, crusader, GreenTara and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 01.08.24 20:46

Jill Havern wrote:So the Portugese complainant is Paulo Alexandre. He's been busy on the forum all day until just after 5pm - and now he's busy over on Bernt's chat. And now that the podcast has ended, Paulo is back on the forum.

Problem solved.
How intriguing - I love detective work like this!
GreenTara
GreenTara

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.08.24 20:47

I tell you what, Bernt is very knowledgeable about the case...facts, dates, figures, names, places, just roll off his tongue. Boom!

Brilliant podcast about a brilliant book.

Blink first, Kate.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina, Bluebagthepirate, GreenTara and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 01.08.24 20:58

I have no time for Kate McCann and would not give her one second of sympathy, and I don't want her to make even money out of Madeleine. What Bernt said about  Gerry McCann, at the end of the podcast, was very interesting, and I hope he is watching out for himself.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 01.08.24 21:12

Cake Lover wrote:It is a good one. He says that the McCann's don't want Madeleine to be forgotten. Well, they've got their wish, but perhaps not in the way they imagined.
They want Madeleine to be remembered as their abducted daughter (crucial for them) !
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 245

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 01.08.24 21:23

Very few people think that way now,imo.   Especially if they have seen the podcast.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

GreenTara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 01.08.24 21:24

crusader wrote:She does know "something" is still her, her Daughter Madeleine's remains.
Perhaps she knows that her daughter remains were swiftly  dematerialised and therefore irrecoverable (hence they were safe), that's why they felt relieved after 48 hours, while they should have felt worse (had child been abducted)
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Nina, crusader, Silentscope and Shash T like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 01.08.24 21:27

I agree, only if they had processed Madeleine's death and knew for sure she was in no distress could they act like they did.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6693

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 01.08.24 21:36

I’m not so sure. When they said they thought the abductor had drugged the children, I thought that means they did. They were prepping a cover story in case the drugging was ever proved. Likewise, I think the paedophile, torn genitals etc was also prepping a cover story in case she was ever found. I think the body was findable for that reason. Just very unlikely to be found
GreenTara
GreenTara

Nina, Silentscope and Bluebagthepirate like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 01.08.24 22:13

GreenTara wrote:I’m not so sure. When they said they thought the abductor had drugged the children, I thought that means they did. They were prepping a cover story in case the drugging was ever proved. Likewise, I think the paedophile, torn genitals etc was also prepping a cover story in case she was ever found. I think the body was findable for that reason. Just very unlikely to be found
Imo the genitals episode was the ghostwriter's idea. Either K didn't read the book or she did and didn't like the genitals episode but had to accept it as a selling tool.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Bluebagthepirate and GreenTara dislike this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 01.08.24 22:20

crusader wrote:I agree, only if they had processed Madeleine's death and knew for sure she was in no distress could they act like they did.
For me, this is the strongest indication that 1) M has not been abducted and 2) it will never be possible to prove it (unless some deathbed confession involving fear of God).
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 01.08.24 22:27

Does anyone know what happens to the comments made on a YouTube live? It was my first time to watch a live today 🥴
GreenTara
GreenTara

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.08.24 22:28

AnneCGuedes wrote:
crusader wrote:She does know "something" is still her, her Daughter Madeleine's remains.
Perhaps she knows that her daughter remains were swiftly  dematerialised and therefore irrecoverable (hence they were safe), that's why they felt relieved after 48 hours, while they should have felt worse (had child been abducted)
If there were no remains, why would they respond to anonymous emails and even send the Nuggets to check?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Silentscope, Cake Lover, GreenTara and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 01.08.24 22:33

I think this why Operation Grange will not stop for many years; it's not to investigate Madeleine's death, it's to protect the McCann's. If they are not kept safe, the reason for the cover  up won't be safe either. They cannot be separated. In years to come, Op. Grange will become smaller, the McCann's and their holiday friends will come to the end of their lives, and the reason for the cover up will be safe from exposure. The mists of time will see to the rest. Just my imagination, perhaps.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.08.24 22:39

AnneCGuedes wrote:
Kate's 'swiftly' remark was about how swiftly Madeleine was removed from the apartment.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

GreenTara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top