The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 7 Mm11

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 7 Mm11

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 7 Regist10

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 7 Empty Re: New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead

Post by crusader 20.05.24 22:17

I'm more than ever convinced something happened to Madeleine on the Tuesday or Wednesday.
1. Quiz night was on Tuesday and that was the night Kate said she slept in the children's bedroom.
2. Mrs Fenn heard crying on the Tuesday night.
3. Cleaner cleaned 5a 2nd Wednesday, she said 1crib in Main bedroom, 1 crib in children's room, spare bed not used.
I'm going to look what else happened on the Tuesday and Wednesday.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6257

silly and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 7 Empty Re: New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead

Post by Cake Lover 20.05.24 22:30

The Foreign Detective will, I hope, have an explanation as to who buried Madeleine in his suggested location, and how they carried this out unseen.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 1938

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 21.05.24 11:38

MY FIRST READ THROUGH:

First.
It is a BIG BOOK.   24 x 16 x 4.5.  [Clarke’s is a conventional B format paper back 20 x 13 x 2]
It has 850 pages [Clarke’s - 273]
It is heavy, at 1.55 kg.   [Clarke's - 300g]
The cover and the paper are of a higher specification than normal
The glue for the binding is very thick.

Confession:
It is so heavy and so thick and so stiff I confess I chopped my copy into three volumes.
The second part of the book is conveniently the final 250 pages, and the first two thirds divide neatly at page 274
It takes some doing.   Sharp Swiss army knife and several passes through the thick glue and the glossy card cover, but it is worth the effort and the sacrifice for you then have a THREE volume Dissertation, [each one longer than Clarke’s] that you can open, hold in comfort and read.

The contents pages lay out his approach.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He adopts the method of ‘argumentum ad absurdum’ a form of questioning so beloved of Socrates and other philosophers since.
Start by accepting unquestioningly what the ‘witnesses’ say and see where the logic takes you.

I used it in my chapter 5 for example
GM said he was in the apartment, saw M and left at 2113
JT said she saw the “abductor’ carrying M at 2115
THEREFORE everything necessary had to happen between those two times.
And since there very clearly is not enough time, the argumentum is absurdum

The response can be two fold.   The protagonist may realise the absurdity and admit error, 
OR, as in this case, may seek to change, or add details, to include for example the even more absurd suggestion of the abductor’s already being in the apartment hiding behind a door.  The fact that the door in question opens flush against the wall being conveniently not mentioned.

Socrates might have asked a supplementary question but here there is no need. The whole thing has been exposed as untrue.

Berndt Stellander relentlessly pursues and dissects each important part in the McCanns’ and Tapas’ statements in the first half kilo of the book (274 pages) exposing the absurdities and contradictions between and among them.

Of course much of this has been done before, but piecemeal. This is a whole ‘volume’ – longer than Clarke’s entire book – dedicated to this one issue.  It is comprehensive and compelling, however familiar many of us are with the examples he chooses.

In the second half kilo (328 pages) Stellander addresses the issue of when the death occurred. 
Most people by now realise that “during the evening of Thursday 3rd” is not possible for the reasons we all know which he sets out again.

Many researchers have come to their own more or less tentative conclusions about the order of events during the week.    Stellander builds on them and weaves in various of the more coherent statements to arrive at WEDNESDAY [edited] 2nd May.   Some may not agree, but his logic seems good. 

He then commits to paper his theory of what the sequence was from that point, the sequestration of the body, and the subsequent burial in its final resting place, giving dates.

He goes into details about why he believes the grave is where it is, using for the most part Kate’s statements, diary, and interviews.      He interprets them as ‘leakage’ in line with ‘statement analysis’ and then shows where the widely reported, publicised and photographed runs up the hill in the matching outfits, complete with carefully timings fit into the deception.

Then the final half kilo. Worth its weight in gold, if only for the account of his nocturnal activities, his searches, his lying in wait under bushes and in a small cave for nights on end.

He starts by predicting their return around the anniversary, publicised by Kate in her book and many women’s magazines and the gutter press.  And he was correct.

He sets up “Trail cams”, and tells the story of his struggles to make them work and not ‘alert’ to blades of grass moving with the breeze.
He then details a series of anonymous emails he sends to the McCanns, alerting them to the possibility that the ‘site’ had been discovered.
On cue they walk into the frame and are caught on camera.  NOT in running kit.  

And so on

I shall stop here, so as not to ruin the surprises to come.
The photos are not included in the book, but are promised on two websites, which are under construction.

The chosen locations however, are included.

Throughout the book he expresses sympathy for the parents,  not only for the accidental death of their first born child, but for the impossible and grave situation they all, including the Tapas 7, and many others are trapped due to what he calls ‘a Sudden Impulse’.
Gerry.  “Sometimes people do things for reasons that even they cannot understand”
“An act of madness and accident or a sudden impulse could lead to consequences that people may never have imagined or intended”
“faced with such a situation we believe any human soul ultimately suffer torment and feelings of guilt and fear”

He has great sympathy towards Kate, who he believes, as many of us do, has been torn apart and racked by guilt, having lost her child and her profession.  Almost everything she has said after 3/5/7 reveals a desire to tell the truth, to speak out, “to shout it from the roof tops”. 
As Stellander points out, even in the forward of her own book she tells us she cannot tell the whole truth,  Just a “version of it”.

Kate; Book p.2 “On the whole Jerry and I have managed to dig deep and remain focused although the temptation to shout the truth from the rooftops has always been there. There have been many times when I have struggled to keep myself together and to understand how such injustices of been allowed to go unchallenged over and over again. I have had to keep saying to myself: I know the truth, we know the truth, and God knows the truth.  And one day the truth will out [but not today nor in this book! PM. ] Publishing the truth is fraught with risks for our family. It leaves us open to more criticism for a start.”

His wish is that the revelations in this book allow them - all - to confess, and to atone for what they have done.

FOOTNOTE:
It is of course purely coincidental that Stellander’s announcement that the Book launch was to be on 2/5/24, his anniversary date, and that the McCanns for the first time in 17 years decided not to attend the Service in Rothley to mark their anniversary date, but instead went on ‘holiday’ to a “secret resort"
Tracy Kandohla :  “Mr Brian Kennedy - Maddie’s great uncle, [“Fund mostly for Legal expenses,”]  -said … “Kate and Gerry have gone away, they didn't tell me where and I didn’t ask, and it is a bit of a clash. But they work very hard and they needed a break very much.”

Pure coincidence, Obviously.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16727

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Jill Havern, sparkyhorrox, sandancer, Cammerigal, crusader, Silentscope, Bird131 and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 21.05.24 12:18

Sympathy for the McCann's? I have sympathy only for Madeleine.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 21.05.24 12:33

The McCanns would enjoy more Sympathy if they had just been truthful in the first place. 

The Question remains- WHY did they all feel they had to lie?

By allowing through their Silence all these ‘Suspects’’ through the Years to be the Focus of Operations Grange they have wasted Millions of the British Taxpayers money.

Now they seem to be content to waste the German taxpayers money too?

There is no Evidence that an Abduction ever took place.

Wolters cannot even face Brückner in an Interview room.

Who do the McCanns think they are kidding any more?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2840

Cammerigal, crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 21.05.24 12:53

The Foreign Detective feels sorry for the McCann pair because of the accidental death of their first born.  Madeleine can't have had a proper funeral; no friends or family were given the opportunity to mourn her in a traditional manner. Is she in unconsecrated ground?  I don't know what manner of accident the F. D. thinks happened, he probably agrees with the sedated and fell theory. Her parents were not in the apartment with their three babies.   The accident  most people think occurred wouldn't have happened if they had been. They thought only of themselves. Sympathy? Not in a million years.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.05.24 13:03

To be fair, he only said Kate - Gerry acted out of 'Sudden Impulse' and now they reap the consequences:
(sorry, you're right, just read it again  blushing1 )

"He has great sympathy towards Kate, who he believes, as many of us do, has been torn apart and racked by guilt, having lost her child and her profession.  Almost everything she has said after 3/5/7 reveals a desire to tell the truth, to speak out, “to shout it from the roof tops”. 
As Stellander points out, even in the forward of her own book she tells us she cannot tell the whole truth,  Just a “version of it”. "

However, I still can't get past this - which, for me, implicates the pair of them.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42991

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 21.05.24 13:12

There is no version of the truth . 

It's either the truth or it's a lie !

Activity : 2404

crusader and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 21.05.24 13:34

The McCann's tried to destroy Tony. They tried to destroy Goncalo Amaral. They seem to have thought better of tackling Petermac and Pat Brown, who must have infuriated them  by going to Praia  de Luz. They may even have wanted to shut you up, Jill! They conned money out of people. Kate McCann didn't 'lose her child', as he put. She put her child in harm's way.  And if she was dropping hints about wanting to confess, why didn't she just do it? She was risking Gerry's wrath, anyway, with the clues she came out with. Yes, that image ^ does it for me as well. Most people probably feel the same.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 21.05.24 14:10

Probably only playing the sympathy card hoping not to be Carter Rucked.
Mind you, if what he say's is true backed up by facts and photo's, nothing they can do.
They had better get down to the nick and confess before it all kicks off.
Where's Clarence when they need him.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6257

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.05.24 14:13

PeterMac is the only one who hasn't been tackled head-on.

Tony and Gonçalo certainly were.

Pat Brown had her book banned.

My 'McCanns Abuse of Power' blog disappeared off the face of the earth...not that I'm bothered as it was superseded by the CMOMM/MMRG and Peter's e-book blogs anyway.

Otherwise, we're all still standing.

But hopefully the 'dominoes' will soon start to fall following Stellander's book.

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 21.05.24 14:35

I had forgotten about those, Jill. I think Petermac's experience of criminality, years in the police force, rank, and knowledge of the law put them off  big grin. That's a lot of capability in one person. Fingers crossed for the domino effect.
You're right, Crusader -  the F. D. has got his defence in, in case they go after him . I'm waiting for reaction to his book from the wider world..
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 21.05.24 17:15

Jill Havern.... wrote:....
Jill, (Sorry to ask if it is annoying but I am not sure where to look to find this out) can you or anyone else tell when exactly this photo was taken, please?. I assume just after the 'disappearance'.
Is there any video of this scene?
deepeepee
deepeepee

Activity : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.05.24 17:36

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 21.05.24 17:49

Alamy dates the Photo as being taken on 09.06.07.

Source: https://www.alamy.de/stockfoto-kate-mccann-und-gerry-mccann-pria-da-luz-portugal-09062007-20389926.html

Other Photos show a different look at the Camera.
Silentscope
Silentscope

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 21.05.24 18:08

So less than a week after she has gone (allegedly!)Thanks to you both.
deepeepee
deepeepee

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 21.05.24 18:15

Just over 4 weeks after the ‘Abduction’ was reported, yes.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 21.05.24 18:58

Gratitude to PeterMac, as always.

So where is Madeleine's body, in Portugal?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.05.24 19:34

Rocha Negra?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by silly 21.05.24 20:15

Tuesday was the first of May 2007 , Peter's post refers to Tuesday as the second of May as the purported day of death.

EDIT. BY PM

MY MISTAKE
I have amended it to WEDNESDAY 2 May

Thanks for that.  Details matter
silly
silly

Activity : 9

silly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 21.05.24 20:36

Sunday
Last confirmed sighting of MBM by a person unconnected with the group.
Monday
Change of Dining arrangements - change to the Tapas Bar from the Millennium Restaurant.
Tuesday
Quiz night in the Tapas Bar.
Chekaya incident - Kate returns to the Apartment. Lies about it in her Book Madeleine.
The Crying incident. Kate was in the Apartment before the crying started.
Kate and Gerry’s Mobile phone SMS’s for that day were deleted.
Wednesday
Kate claims on Thursday that Madeleine cried ‘last night’ at the Tapas table to Jane T and Fiona P.
Mrs Fenn was not in on Wednesday night.
Thursday
MBM reported as being Abducted.
Silentscope
Silentscope

silly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 21.05.24 21:24

Silentscope wrote:Just over 4 weeks after the ‘Abduction’ was reported, yes.
sorry, yes, got the months mixed uo
deepeepee
deepeepee

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.05.24 15:05

Silentscope wrote:Why would Alan Elsdon or even Nick Van der Leek who are in South Africa use a Portuguese Publisher?

Their accents woud not fit with the Foreign Detective.

He sounds Belgian or Dutch to me.
Just reading a chapter where he's going on about a Raven.

Which is what Nick van der Leek did in one of his books.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 23.05.24 16:16

The Crow is also the Bird that carries the Souls of the departed to the land of the Dead.

Could be confused with a Raven I suppose?

Maybe Bernt has read Nick’s books in his Research?

Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by silly 24.05.24 10:33

crusader wrote:I'm more than ever convinced something happened to Madeleine on the Tuesday or Wednesday.
1. Quiz night was on Tuesday and that was the night Kate said she slept in the children's bedroom.
2. Mrs Fenn heard crying on the Tuesday night.
3. Cleaner cleaned 5a 2nd Wednesday, she said 1crib in Main bedroom, 1 crib in children's room, spare bed not used.
I'm going to look what else happened on the Tuesday and Wednesday.
In the early morning of Wednesday the 2nd of May Kate made calls to her friend Amanda , calls which were deleted but picked up by the antenna.There is an informative thread on Amanda on this forum.
silly
silly

Activity : 9

crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top