The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'MADE ME CRY' Madeleine McCann campaign site shares ‘Thank U Frontline’ tribute song to NHS key workers in coronavirus crisis Mm11

'MADE ME CRY' Madeleine McCann campaign site shares ‘Thank U Frontline’ tribute song to NHS key workers in coronavirus crisis Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'MADE ME CRY' Madeleine McCann campaign site shares ‘Thank U Frontline’ tribute song to NHS key workers in coronavirus crisis Mm11

'MADE ME CRY' Madeleine McCann campaign site shares ‘Thank U Frontline’ tribute song to NHS key workers in coronavirus crisis Regist10

'MADE ME CRY' Madeleine McCann campaign site shares ‘Thank U Frontline’ tribute song to NHS key workers in coronavirus crisis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'MADE ME CRY' Madeleine McCann campaign site shares ‘Thank U Frontline’ tribute song to NHS key workers in coronavirus crisis Empty 'MADE ME CRY' Madeleine McCann campaign site shares ‘Thank U Frontline’ tribute song to NHS key workers in coronavirus crisis

Post by Verdi 04.04.20 1:24

'MADE ME CRY' Madeleine McCann campaign site shares ‘Thank U Frontline’ tribute song to NHS key workers in coronavirus crisis
Exclusive

Tracey Kandohla

3 Apr 2020, 14:53Updated: 3 Apr 2020, 16:16

A CAMPAIGN website to find Madeleine McCann and supported by her parents has posted a moving “Thank U Frontline” tribute to everyone helping to fight the global coronavirus pandemic.

A poignant song by American singer Chris Mann brought the digital co-ordinator of the Facebook page, a close pal of Kate and Gerry, to tears.

The unnamed friend of the couple, who runs the official Find Maddie campaign website, said: “This made me cry.”

She added: “Please make sure to thank those who are working on the frontline in this pandemic.”

The YouTube rendition by Mann - a parody of Alanis Morissette’s hit “Thank U” - is entitled: “Thank U Frontline” by Chris Mann (Alanis Morissette). An accompanying statement says: "All jokes aside, it’s time to thank the brave men and women working.”

From his front doorstep, the singer thanks “everyone doing their part” from nurses, doctors, postal and grocery workers, truck drivers and Amazon to “selfless” volunteers, farmers, firefighters, scientists, the military, journalists and companies making life saving supplies.

One line says: “How bout clapping those soldiering on, there are so many ways to help out, let us start by saying thanks."

The latest post comes after Maddie’s mum shared a poignant poem on the page encouraging everyone to stay indoors in a bid to halt the deadly virus spreading.

Under the hashtag “FlattenTheCurve” the poem says: “And then the whole world walked inside and shut their doors and said we will stop it all. Everything. To protect our weaker ones, our sicker ones, out older ones. And nothing, nothing in the history of humankind ever felt more like love than this.”

The website, endorsed by ex GP turned medical worker Kate, 52, and heart doctor husband Gerry, 51, attracts millions of supporters and well wishers across the world and shows a picture of young Maddie with the message “For as long as it takes.”

Three-year-old Maddie vanished from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007 while her parents were dining in a nearby tapas restaurant with pals.

Kate and Gerry from Rothley, Leics, cling onto a glimmer of hope their daughter could still be alive. She would now be aged 16, nearly 17.

A request by the Met Police for extra funding to continue the search for Maddie is set to be approved by the Home Office this month.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11321470/madeleine-mccann-campaign-site-shares-thank-you-frontline-tribute-song/

What the .... b-l-e-e-p ....

'MADE ME CRY' Madeleine McCann campaign site shares ‘Thank U Frontline’ tribute song to NHS key workers in coronavirus crisis Gettyi12

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

'MADE ME CRY' Madeleine McCann campaign site shares ‘Thank U Frontline’ tribute song to NHS key workers in coronavirus crisis Empty Re: 'MADE ME CRY' Madeleine McCann campaign site shares ‘Thank U Frontline’ tribute song to NHS key workers in coronavirus crisis

Post by PeterMac 04.04.20 8:57

“And then the whole world walked inside and shut their doors and said we will stop it all. Everything. To protect our weaker ones, our sicker ones, our older ones. And nothing, nothing in the history of humankind ever felt more like love than this.”

Second verse . . .

“And then the parents walked outside and opened their doors and said we will start it all. Everything. To expose to danger our weaker ones, our sicker ones, our younger ones. And nothing, nothing in the history of humankind ever felt more like abandonment and betrayal than this.”
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16590

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

'MADE ME CRY' Madeleine McCann campaign site shares ‘Thank U Frontline’ tribute song to NHS key workers in coronavirus crisis Empty Re: 'MADE ME CRY' Madeleine McCann campaign site shares ‘Thank U Frontline’ tribute song to NHS key workers in coronavirus crisis

Post by Guest 04.04.20 9:32

PeterMac wrote: “And then the parents walked outside and opened their doors and said we will start it all. Everything. To expose to danger our weaker ones, our sicker ones, our younger ones. And nothing, nothing in the history of humankind ever felt more like abandonment and betrayal than this.”
Now now... it was within the bounds of normal parenting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.04.20 9:41

Normal parenting . . . for a turtle perhaps. Bury the eggs in the sand and walk away.
Even sea horses and cichlids look after their young.
Is there a single example of a mammal which abandons it's young ?
Obviously not. 
The clue is in the word mammal.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16590

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 04.04.20 21:22

Is there anything that this pair will not exploit in their attempt to convince us of their innocence and hope that we will donate?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.04.20 22:41

They cling to the hope that Madeleine is still alive? When Kate knows that 'it' happened under other circumstances? What was 'it', you appalling person?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.04.20 10:37

Why does Tracey Kandohla leave the comments open?

Blah Blah Blah
but then . . .

'MADE ME CRY' Madeleine McCann campaign site shares ‘Thank U Frontline’ tribute song to NHS key workers in coronavirus crisis 2_11_310
'MADE ME CRY' Madeleine McCann campaign site shares ‘Thank U Frontline’ tribute song to NHS key workers in coronavirus crisis 1_11_310

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41815

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.04.20 12:42

Because it's good for the McCanns, it keeps the nasty troll tag afloat.

Looking at some of the comments I'm inclined to agree.

If people have got something constructive to offer then do so but spiteful comments don't achieve anything. They will only add to the 'poor persecuted Kate and Gerry' dialogue.

It's no better than twitter and look what a big favour that did for the McCanns.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.04.20 10:58

Stay in doors with a posh punnet of strawberries and several bottles of wine.

Poems and Made Me Cry songs  - Give over.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top