The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Groundbreaking Madeleine McCann photo shows what missing girl would look like now Mm11

Groundbreaking Madeleine McCann photo shows what missing girl would look like now Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Groundbreaking Madeleine McCann photo shows what missing girl would look like now Mm11

Groundbreaking Madeleine McCann photo shows what missing girl would look like now Regist10

Groundbreaking Madeleine McCann photo shows what missing girl would look like now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Groundbreaking Madeleine McCann photo shows what missing girl would look like now Empty Groundbreaking Madeleine McCann photo shows what missing girl would look like now

Post by Jill Havern 29.03.20 10:22

Groundbreaking Madeleine McCann photo shows what missing girl would look like now Maddie14

Groundbreaking Madeleine McCann photo shows what missing girl would look like now

Sunday 29 March, 2020

The picture, produced by Bradford University professor Hassan Ugail, was created by mapping key facial features and feeding the information into a computer algorithm using state-of-the-art AI technology

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/groundbreaking-madeleine-mccann-photo-shows-21766589?fbclid=IwAR24XRi03dU-FGVXanswmQ-rQiIfSDTxYMposuRpYzzwy0DtHhLcQHgO91Y

For some reason I'm unable to copy the text of the article (or even scroll down to read it cos it keeps disappearing) - so I'd be ever so grateful if someone else could try for me please.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41621

Back to top Go down

Groundbreaking Madeleine McCann photo shows what missing girl would look like now Empty Re: Groundbreaking Madeleine McCann photo shows what missing girl would look like now

Post by Jill Havern 29.03.20 10:38

Groundbreaking Madeleine McCann photo shows what missing girl would look like now Maddie17

Damn it, all these years I've been looking for this girl roll

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Groundbreaking Madeleine McCann photo shows what missing girl would look like now Empty Re: Groundbreaking Madeleine McCann photo shows what missing girl would look like now

Post by Doug D 29.03.20 13:20

Wot, no 'fleck'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The picture, produced by Bradford University professor Hassan Ugail, was created by mapping key facial features and feeding the information into a computer algorithm using state-of-the-art AI technology
Tom Towers
A facial recognition expert has created a new up-to-date image of Madeleine McCann using advanced AI technology.
The picture, produced by Bradford University professor Hassan Ugail, shows what missing Maddie could look like now aged 16.
His approach maps out key features such as the shape of the cheeks, mouth and forehead.
This information was then fed into a computer algorithm, which synthesises new features for the face to produce photo-quality images. And it could have produced the most accurate and up-to-date image of missing Maddie ever seen.
Professor Ugail’s technology was first unveiled by Bradford University in 2017 and has been refined over the past two years.
Discussing the new photo, he told Daily Star Online: “We are confident the image produced is realistic as to what she would look like now.

“This would immensely help find similar looking people and investigate.
“We believe our algorithms are state of the art. We have used large datasets along with state of the art artificial intelligence algorithms in developing our method.
“This should be an aid to the technology the police may already be using.”
Back in 2018, the professor was able to identify two of the suspects behind the poisoning of former Russian spy Sergei Skripal in the Wiltshire town of Salisbury.
Ex-chief inspector Mick Neville, who founded the Met Police’s Central Forensic Image Team in 2012, has already expressed an interest in analysing the image.

He now runs Super Recognisers International, formed of recruits who can remember 80% of the faces they see.
This allows them to pore through CCTV footage and pictures to identify criminals and missing people.
He said: “What they could do with it (the new picture) is what they can do with any picture, they need other images.
“What we’d have to do is put pressure on Facebook because the facial recognition they use in America is one of the best in the world.
“We could run it across all the images and speak to Interpol or Europol.”

Facebook identifies peoples’ features in newly uploaded photos and can recognise individuals even when they’re not tagged.
Neville believes an up-to-date photo of Madeleine could be lurking somewhere on social media, potentially in someone else’s selfie.
The forensics expert has offered his service to the Find Madeleine campaign twice, detailing what his super recognisers are capable of.
However, he has received no response.
During the London riots in 2011, more than 200,000 hours of CCTV footage were ­analysed by facial recognition software and only one criminal was identified.

The same footage was passed over to the Met’s super recogniser unit and Neville’s team spotted 609 criminals.
One officer alone, PC Gary Collins, identified 180.
The McCann family's spokesman told Daily Star Online they preferred not to comment on aged progressed images but to only use ones authorised by the Met Police as part of Operation Grange.
A Met Police spokeswoman said: "We are not giving a running commentary on the investigation."
Facebook and the Find Madeleine Campaign have also been approached for comment.
Meanwhile, detectives searching for Maddie are due a government cash boost after appealing for more money.
Operation Grange has already cost £12 million, with reserves due to run out in days.
But insiders claim there will be “no problem” with securing new funds.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 29.03.20 21:04

🤣 They cannot be serious.  Do they really expect us to buy this nonsense?

Moroccon Maddie is absolutely ludicrous, they were having a laugh 😂 

They we Daniel Krugel and his DNA machine

At least thus slightly more credible, but cmon, it's a complete joke isn't it?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.03.20 12:43

That picture makes me so sad. There is so much of the old photo’s in there that it shocks me, there really is a feeling of recognition that is lacking in other age-progressed images. This might be how she could have looked like.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 30.03.20 17:41

Juulcy wrote:That picture makes me so sad. There is so much of the old photo’s in there that it shocks me, there really is a feeling of recognition that is lacking in other age-progressed images. This might be how she could have looked like.
Do you see a coloboma/fleck?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeZ 30.03.20 22:22

The focus should be on finding the remains of her body. She is probably in water, in a sports bag, wrapped in a pink blanket. When Kate McCann was asked where she thought Madeleine could be now, did she reply, 'floating around somewhere' ? Was this an 'embedded confession' ? A likely place would be the Albufeira da Barragem de Odiaxere reservoir, approximately 15 miles from Praia de Luz
MikeZ
MikeZ

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 30.03.20 22:50

If we ignored everything else and just took on board things that Kate had said or done, for a moment, I'm sure that we'd get closer to the truth.  

I'm sure that she's subconsciously been trying to tell us something 

The open bible
Car crash comment
I'm haunted by her, I go to her room to speak with her
Kate's dream
The genitals comment
I used to sing to her, " You're my sunshine, please don't take my Madeleine away "
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 02.04.20 16:35

i think the photo is very like Kate especially the eyes.
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.04.20 17:03

I'm glad she hasn't got a mouth like her mother

Groundbreaking Madeleine McCann photo shows what missing girl would look like now Kate_g13

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 04.04.20 3:41

When they are found guilty of homicide, concealment of a corpse and filing a false police report in Portugal They should also charge them with everything financial they can such as the cost for the search, fraud, obtaining money and services by deception, obstruction of justice, perverting the course of justice, and the group with the above as well as aiding and abetting an offender etc.
The UK police should charge them with fraud, obtaining money and services by deception, obstruction of justice, perverting the course of justice, Wasting police time and the cost of the investigation so far which is over £12m.
I then hope that every country they visited charges them with fraud and obtaining money and services by deception, wire fraud for online donations and anything else they can think of.
They will owe millions as well as a lot of jail time if the countries prosecute and find them guilty and sentence them to jail time.
If every sentence was consecutive then on release from one prison they are promptly arrested and taken to whichever country has their next jail sentence.
It could end up with them never being free again.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top