The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Artist's impression shows what missing Madeleine McCann would look like now Mm11

Artist's impression shows what missing Madeleine McCann would look like now Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Artist's impression shows what missing Madeleine McCann would look like now Mm11

Artist's impression shows what missing Madeleine McCann would look like now Regist10

Artist's impression shows what missing Madeleine McCann would look like now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Artist's impression shows what missing Madeleine McCann would look like now Empty Artist's impression shows what missing Madeleine McCann would look like now

Post by Verdi 13.09.23 16:11

Yes folks, she's back - with more of the same twaddle..

Artist's impression shows what missing Madeleine McCann would look like now

Simone Malik's previous images led to the capture of a child murderer and rapist, and has now revealed her pictures of Madeleine McCann which she say are "shockingly similar" to the missing girl's sister

ByKelly-Ann MillsNews Reporter

10:36, 13 Sep 2023Updated11:01, 13 Sep 2023

An artist has created pictures of what she believes missing Madeleine McCann would look like now - and says she thinks she looks like her sister, who was recently pictured for the first time.

Simone Malik has created the portraits in a bid to help track down the missing child, who she believes looks like her younger sister Amelie, who is now 18. Amelie was pictured for the first time since being a toddler in May this year, when she attended a vigil for the 16th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance.

Madeleine, who now would be 20, was just three years old when she vanished from a Portuguese holiday resort on May 3, 2007. Simone, 42, who calls herself a 'super recogniser', has created the image and believes Madeleine and Amelie have a similar mouth. The former NHS worker also thinks the siblings have the same eyebrow and eye area and the same square chin.

Simone said: "Madeleine has the same eyebrow and eye area like her sister, the same prominent lines on her neck too - which were evident in her childhood photos. Madeleine and Amelie also share the same square chin feature. Madeleine's jawline is more angular and a bit more chiselled compared to her sisters.

Artist's impression shows what missing Madeleine McCann would look like now Scre4232

"She also possibly has dimples at the bottom half of her cheeks, which Amelie, does not have. Madeleine McCann has a similar mouth to Amelie McCann. However, Madeleine's upper lip is thinner and the gap from between her nose and lip is also longer." Simone, whose sketch of a child murderer and rapist in Pakistan successfully led to his capture, added that the facial features between the sisters are 'shocking.'

She said: "The facial features between Madeleine and sister Amelie, are shocking. Amelie's recent and very first media appearance this year, definitely confirms my theory of Madeleine's features." Simone created a similar portrait when Madeleine turned 18 years old and said she looked like her aunt, Philomena. The artist has now shared this picture of Madeleine to help track down the missing child and urged for anyone 'who sees a face like' Madeleine's, to come forward.

Simone, of Bradford, West Yorkshire said: "I strongly believe, I have cracked the mystery of Madeleine McCann's face, as she would look today. We are basically looking for a lookalike of Amelie McCann. I would urge anyone who sees a face like this or who believes they could be Madeleine McCann - to please come forward."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/artist-draws-what-missing-madeleine-30928637

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Artist's impression shows what missing Madeleine McCann would look like now Empty Re: Artist's impression shows what missing Madeleine McCann would look like now

Post by Verdi 13.09.23 16:21

Oh yes, I remember..

Woman reckons she knows what Madeleine McCann would look like today

James HockadayFriday 3 Dec 2021 8:07 pm

Artist's impression shows what missing Madeleine McCann would look like now Prc_2110
Simone Malik hopes her gift of recognising people’s faces can help find Madeleine McCann (Picture: SWNS/Getty/@ugail)

A self-styled ‘super recogniser’ has drawn up a sketch of what she believes Madeleine McCann would look like now, aged 18.

Simone Malik believes her portrait is far more accurate than previous computer generated e-fits.

She says her ‘gift’ for recognising people’s faces lets per precisely depict someone’s ageing process.

The ex-NHS worker from Bradford is sharing her image in a bid to track down the girl, who vanished from a Portuguese holiday resort aged three in May 2007.

Simone, 41, believes her sketch is more precise than a 2020 computer-generated E-fit of Madeleine as the software ‘couldn’t recognise’ the child’s true features.

She claims Madeleine would now have a ‘wider forehead’ and has a ‘strong theory’ that she would have the same nose as her aunt Philomena, rather than her mum or dad’s.

Simone’s sketch of a child murderer and rapist Imran Ali led to him being captured by Pakistani police in 2018.

Now she believes her talents could lead to Maddie being found, finally bringing the 14 year search to a close.

She said: ‘I know as a super recogniser that is her face, that’s her nose. I think she’d be quite easy to find if she is alive, which we hope that she is.

‘I think people just need some guidance that this may possibly be her face that we’re looking for.’

After studying the computer-generated image of Madeleine last year, produced by professors at Bradford University, Simone began to doubt its validity.

She said Madeleine has a high and wide forehead, and questioned why it was so narrow on the E-fit.

‘I believe the reason that was the case is because in the original picture, which was used to create this 2020 image, she had a fringe,’ Simone added.

‘So the fringe was obscuring her forehead and her true features, which the computer couldn’t recognise or go beyond.

‘It made her look like she had a bottom-heavy face and a small forehead and a shorter nose, and I didn’t agree with that.’

Another feature that Simone also believes she has accurately captured in her up-to-date drawing of Madeleine is her nose.

She said: ‘Usually, children are like their mother or their father, or a bit of both, but neither does her mother or father have the wide nose and square tip.

‘I decided to do a bit more digging, and as I did some digging, I found a very interesting fact: somebody with exactly that nose in her family.

‘And it’s actually Philomena McCann, who is Gerry McCann’s sister, so it would be Madeleine’s aunty, from her dad’s side.’

Simone identifies as a ‘super recogniser’, someone who has extra-ordinary face recognition capabilities – a skill that its supporters say can’t be taught.

Simone says her strengths lie with matching people features and specifically knowing how someone will look in the future.

She says: ‘I might see an adult with that face, then I might see a child with similar features, and I can think, “I bet when this child grows up, he’ll look like that!”‘

There is even an agency called ‘Super Recogniser International’, which works with people purporting to have this gift.

Artist's impression shows what missing Madeleine McCann would look like now Pri_2110
Simone believes Madeleine could have the same nose as her aunt, Philomena (Picture: SWNS)

spam

Its founder, retired Scotland Yard detective Mike Neville, 54, says Simone’s sketch was ‘valuable’ to the ongoing search.

He added: ‘My view is the only way to find Madeleine if she is alive is with images.

‘Simone is a super recogniser, so I recruit people who never forget faces, so they’ve got a real skill for looking at things.

‘What we find with super recognisers is they look at unchanging features, and she’s sort of done that in reverse – she’s looked at what she should look like now.

‘It’s a valuable addition if Madeline McCann is still alive to try and find her. I think it will keep the public interested and obviously give us a different perspective on what she should look like today.’

https://metro.co.uk/2021/12/03/woman-reckons-she-knows-what-madeleine-mccann-would-look-like-today-15712083/

Disclaimer: Please treat slugs responsibly.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Artist's impression shows what missing Madeleine McCann would look like now Empty Re: Artist's impression shows what missing Madeleine McCann would look like now

Post by crusader 13.09.23 22:05

She may be very good at what she does but why do these psychics and recognisers look like sex dolls.
I can't take her seriously.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5470

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.09.23 11:05

nice free publicity stunts, absolutely none so ever credentials, it only means you can choose to believe the gall. 

or not of course.

and why are we have to think madeleine mccann is still alive, and who knows what if alive was a prospect she could have used to get her outward appearance by choice presented to her public.

by today's fashion she could have chosen to live her life as a man figure, used the same plastic surgery as the queen of drawing had used, choose a very different hair color, maybe curls. did a nose job, i would have done at least that if my nose looked like a ski slope. 

it does not look like any human being at all. 

so i do agree with crusader, and by that can these self build puppet monsters not just keep themselves in the spotlights somewhere very dark, i know they own the right to self mutilation, but mennn, the have to throw a warning before getting these pictures of them selves in the public eye. 

and if you have to get yourself back in the papers a year later with a different drawing of your own fantasy, it states you are not so good as you had thought by your self, but just sold us a useless junk drawing, that never could have served any persons in any missings persons case. 

why does these figures are not named and shamed as abusing missing children for their own attention and sales purposes? 

and these papers that put then in the public eye too, did they not tell us they looked for the body last outing near a lake in portugal, that the child is murdered by a certain german dickhead and we have to believe them in that. because another german dickhead said so. 

next......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top