The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun:  The Same Kinda Clothes Mm11

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun:  The Same Kinda Clothes Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun:  The Same Kinda Clothes Mm11

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun:  The Same Kinda Clothes Regist10

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun: The Same Kinda Clothes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun:  The Same Kinda Clothes Empty l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun: The Same Kinda Clothes

Post by Verdi 10.01.19 12:40

Same Kinda Clothes

Andy Redwood's crechedad.

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun:  The Same Kinda Clothes Article-2460669-18BF360500000578-24_306x619

"This is the actual photograph taken by Metropolitan Police Officers of the man dressed in the same kind of clothes he wore on holiday.

This image was compared to the artists impression."

BBC Crimewatch Presenter.

While I was taking a look back this morning at the Crimewatch, Madeleine McCann Special of October 2013, it struck me that I had gotten something wrong.

I had understood that this British dad had posed for the above picture taken by the Metropolitan Police, in the VERY same clothes he had worn on the night Madeleine McCann was reported as a missing person.

I wondered where I had gotten that idea so began checking out news reports from that time, and indeed, it was reported that this guy posed for pictures in the very same clothes he had worn on that night.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2460669/Madeleine-McCann-kidnapping-innocent-British-father-mistaken-key-suspect.html

'He even agreed to be pictured in the clothes he wore in Praia da Luz on 3rd May 2007, to prove he was the man in the police sketch previously seen as key to cracking the case.'

No matter, press cannot be trusted to report accurately - and neither it seems can DCI Andy Redwood/Metropolitan Police.

The lies, deceit, corruption in the Madeleine McCann case is absolutely mind blowing!   Everyone involved, from the parents, their buddies, their spokesperson, and many others, have something to hide.   Everyone has their own agenda.  Not a one has been completely honest.

And the focus is NEVER discovering what happened to Madeleine!

According to the presenter of Crimewatch it was NOT the case at all that this British dad posed in the very clothes he had worn on that night.  The British dad has posed for pictures wearing clothes KIND OF LIKE what he wore on that night.

At the time, many, like I did, thought it odd that this guy would have preserved the clothes he had worn on the night Madeleine McCann vanished.  Thought it odd too that he would even remember what he had been wearing more than six years previously.  What guy does, in fact does anyone?  If you asked me what I wore on a particular night years back on holiday, I wouldn't have a clue, unless some special event occurred when on holiday then I might possibly have a vague idea.

But this British dad, crechedad - Did he look at the sketch of the Tannerman sighting when it was released into public domain (when would that have been, how many months AFTER Tanner's sighting, 4/5 months, more?) and at that point thought - well knock me down with a feather - that guy looks like me, the clothes are identical to the ones I wore the night that kid went missing!

Or, did he already believe the person Tanner saw was him WAY BEFORE, months before, the release of the sketch which the McCanns had drawn up?(it was not the police who commissioned this sketch as is reported in some quarters it was McCanns.  Funny that too, that they NEVER IMMEDIATELY DID THIS AS SOON AS TANNER GAVE THE DESCRIPTION, BUT THEN, TANNER'S SIGHTING DEVELOPED OVER TIME.)

At what stage did this guy go to the Leicestershire Police in the UK and tell them that he believed he was the person who Jane Tanner had seen carrying a child?

Much as I thought it odd that this guy had preserved the actual clothes he had been wearing on that night, I find it much more odd, that the clothes he is wearing in the above picture were in fact NOT those same clothes.  

So were did he get them?  Metropolitan Police provide them for him?

Makes it all the more FISHY! 

Met were hardly going to supply him with an outfit that did not match the McCanns sketch, a sketch we are told was based on their buddy Jane Tanner's sighting!

Well, now you can knock me down with a feather, because that rather changes an already outrageous story!

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun:  The Same Kinda Clothes Dailymail151013a
The British dad kitted out in the
outfit provided by Metropolitan
Police? Jane Tanner's Tannerman, an
 image she developed over many  months of a sighting she  claimed
 to have made of a man with a  child, and which was widely  discredited, considered a  fabrication by police.  A sketch
 commissioned by McCanns NOT
 the police!

Time I think British dad came out of hiding and filled in the general public about a few matters concerning him being crechedad, and BEFORE the McCanns embark on another of their money making schemes.  Public deserve to know ABSOLUTELY where McCanns, and police now stand regarding this crechedad nonsense!

Public deserve the truth!

Public need to know when this British dad AND his family:

• First believed that he COULD BE the person Jane Tanner claims to have seen on the night of 3rd May 2007. 

• When he/they first approached Leicestershire Police in this regard?

• Did he/they actually remember the clothing he wore on that night, or is it more he believes he was in that spot/location on that night that has made him believe he could be the Tanner sighting?

• Why he was in that location, as the creche and his apartment, were not in that area.  He was heading in wrong direction.

• Was there at any time, between the time he supposedly first reported to Leicestershire Police, and his family's DISCUSSION with Redwood/Metropolitan Police that he ever contacted the police to speak of his belief that he was Tanner's Tannerman?

• Why had he kept the pyjamas which it is said, are the very ones his 2 year old daughter wore on that night (and why the hell was she wearing a pair of jim jams that would ALMOST have fitted her father?)

• Did he meet with Jane Tanner?

• Did Jane Tanner ID him?

• Did he meet with the McCanns?

• Was he ever interviewed by the Portuguese Police, the police authority who are the lead in the case of the missing Madeleine McCann? (not the UK Metropolitan Police as some may believe is the case)

• Why did he go alone to the creche to pick up his child and not together with his wife/partner/

• Why on a cold night did he not have his daughter warmly clothed as he himself was?

• Where had he and his family dined that evening?

• Did he approach Met, or did the Metropolitan Police approach him?

• When did he first have any discussion with the Metropolitan Police?

• What did HE SEE on that night at the location where he believes Jane Tanner spotted him?

• Did he see Tanner?

• Did he see Gerry McCann?

• Did he see Jez Wilkins?

• Did he hear any of the above named, speaking on that quiet street, or Jane Tanner's footsteps?

• Did he see anyone else at all on that night at this location?

• McCanns keep his image on their website as they say they cannot be sure he is the person Jane Tanner saw - WHY then is HE so sure that he is?

• Does he believe that there could have been another guy dressed just like him, carrying a barefooted child, just like he was, the child dressed only in pyjamas, and the other guy CARRYING THE CHILD IN THE EXACT AND UNUSUAL WAY HE WAS?

• Did he often carry his child in this way, and did he often wander about dark streets far from his accommodation with a young child not dressed for the elements?

• Was it usual for his daughter to not wake up having been taken from the warmth of their home (or this creche) and remain sleeping when out in the cold for a quite lengthy time?

• Was his partner happy for their child to be carried through the streets dressed only in pyjamas while he was dressed for the cold night?

And I am sure others out there will have a whole load of other questions they can come up with that they would like to ask of crechedad!

Time for them all to come clean about crechedad!  

Crechedad, the guy who had Andy Redwood all gushing with excitement, had Redwood declaring he was ALMOST CERTAIN THIS was Jane Tanner's sighting.

But,

who also had the McCanns rushing to their website to declare that it was NOT POSSIBLE to determine if he was indeed the guy who Jane Tanner saw?

Now here's an idea, WHY DON'T The Metropolitan Police, and the McCanns, to settle their differences -  wheel out the British dad (crechedad) and Jane Tanner, ask crechedad to once more don that outfit, recreate the scene as it was that night, get Jane Tanner to take up her position (Gerry and Jez too of course) and ask Jane Tanner if this British guy is the guy that she saw!

Oh, and ask the British guy too if when he crossed the road that night if he looked in Tanner's direction to check for traffic before launching himself and his daughter onto the road?

Dangerous thing to do, not check for traffic before crossing, especially when carrying his young daughter, and as it was a T- junction, the way he would have had to look to check,  was in the direction of dear of Jane, Jez and Gerry!

Did Crechedad, stop, look and listen?

Let's hope this new bunch of private detectives will get to the bottom of crechedad, get to meet him!

Wicked webs, none more wicked than in the case of poor little Madeleine McCann!

Wonder who picked up the tab for crechedad's outfit?

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com
4th January 2016

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun:  The Same Kinda Clothes Empty Re: l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun: The Same Kinda Clothes

Post by Guest 10.01.19 13:40

The whole crecheman thing was a fraud.

Did they take his statement because he was a potential key witness?

Nah.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun:  The Same Kinda Clothes Empty Re: l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun: The Same Kinda Clothes

Post by Guest 10.01.19 13:45

At what stage did this guy go to the Leicestershire Police in the UK and tell them that he believed he was the person who Jane Tanner had seen carrying a child?
A good question.

Would the Police answer that one?

I think crecheman is worth chasing.

The Police response would be interesting.

As taxpayers I think we should know if the Police were wasting our time or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.01.19 14:10

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 10.01.19 16:37

When are the Metropolitan Police going to charge any former Police Officers with "Perverting a Course of Justice" in Madeleine McCann;s disappearance case,as they have all been involved right from the beginning,Leicestershire Police,Gold Group and finally the glorious Metropolitan Police Force,so I've answered my own question, Never!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 10.01.19 18:20

The Totmans have 2 children .

If Julian was carrying his daughter , dressed only in pyjamas back from the night Crèche ( going the wrong way !) 

Where was his son ? 
Did his wife carry the son back separately ?
Did they only leave their daughter in the Crèche ? 
If so where was their son ?

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity 10.01.19 18:49

willowthewisp wrote:When are the Metropolitan Police going to charge any former Police Officers with "Perverting a Course of Justice" in Madeleine McCann;s disappearance case,as they have all been involved right from the beginning,Leicestershire Police,Gold Group and finally the glorious Metropolitan Police Force,so I've answered my own question, Never!
If Operation Grange ever do arrest the McCanns they'll have to do it on April 1st for any of this to make any sense.

clown
Verity
Verity

Activity : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 10.01.19 18:51

The higher you climb the Tree reveals more of the Monkeys a*se,seems about right with Operation Grange, DCI Andy Redwood, DCS Hamish Campbell,UK Government exposure to Madeleine McCann's disappearance!

Post 3 rd May 2007,there has been a necessity to "Cover Up" what has happened to a little Girl named Madeleine McCann,by the UK Government,with the possible use of D-Notice, National Security/ Non disclosure Agreement in place,Tapas 7/9?

Has a scam been put together to thwart proper investigations into a child named Madeleine,where the Parents Never attended a "Ward Of Court Procedure" inception Ten Days after date of disappearance,Justice Hogg? 

There must be  near to £100 Million spent on TV Productions,Crime Watch, October 14  2013 Metropolitan Police, Richard Bilton's Panorama have these programmes been used as subterfuge to desist from the Truth!

UK public are informed there are only Five photographs of Madeleine from the Holiday in 2007?

The Portugal PJ never recovered any forensic DNA/LCI,these were fond to have been contaminated by  the FSS,upon their examination?

The FSS Birmingham decided that these samples had to be destroyed on Health grounds,a first in UK Policing methods on a child disappearance!

The UK Government Officials was asked about the Parents Bank details Credit cards in existence, denied details in 2007 to Portugal PJ on a joint Police operation?

The Medical files,blood group never sent to Portugal PJ as part of the investigation by UK Officials on a child's disappearance?

It is undecided as to whether or Not Madeleine was seen much after 28/29/30 April 2007 until the reported disappearance as 3 May 2007 at approximately 22.00 hrs,by Her parents?

It is now like some mythical fantasy,where MSM can Harass and distress innocent people on live TV,then that person is No more,a victim of suicide!

RIP Mrs Brenda Leyland,taunted by Martin Brunt and Sky News Corporation?

UK Police were handed secret dossiers on the proposed victim alongside vilification from former  CEOP,Sky person(s),with the Parents condemning her aswell?

All of these events have happened when people have tried to unmask the Truth,Why?

What are you very afraid of UK Government,is it related to child abuse,when Madeleine has Not been exposed to these events,according to "Official Records"?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun:  The Same Kinda Clothes Empty Lazzerri-lies-the-sun

Post by willowthewisp 10.01.19 19:03

sandancer wrote:The Totmans have 2 children .

If Julian was carrying his daughter , dressed only in pyjamas back from the night Crèche ( going the wrong way !) 

Where was his son ? 
Was it the Mark Warner Creche,as far as I know,there are No records for the Totman's having children in the Night Creche,I may be wrong?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 10.01.19 20:49

willowthewisp wrote:
sandancer wrote:The Totmans have 2 children .

Where was his son ? 
Was it the Mark Warner Creche,as far as I know,there are No records for the Totman's having children in the Night Creche,I may be wrong?

As there are no records for the night Crèche at all we don't know who was there , who left their children or how may children were there .

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.01.19 23:03

A very simple solution.

Totman was not crecheman was not Tannerman was not abductor.

Witness sighting = abduction.  No witness sighting = no abduction.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun:  The Same Kinda Clothes Empty Lazzeri Lies-in-the sun

Post by willowthewisp 11.01.19 19:02

Verdi wrote:A very simple solution.

Totman was not crecheman was not Tannerman was not abductor.

Witness sighting = abduction.  No witness sighting = no abduction.
Hi Verdi,thanks for your answer.

But it doesn't answer the question as to why would a former DCI Andy Redwood,Totman,attempt to commit Perjury,when he(Redwood) wasn't their,when Totman,stated he was carrying a child home from a "Night Creche",some Seven years later,who knew the McCann Family and Tapas 7/9 from the Holiday in 2007?

Mr Julian Totman had seven years in isolation,to suddenly fit into the new "Crime Watch,October 14,2013"plan of deception?

So the Metropolitan Police and BBC are facilitating discrepancies to appear to have happened when that is Not the case,isn't that "Perjury"?

So using your formula from above= No Smith sighting,NO Abduction,Madeleine hasn't been Abducted then?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top