The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FRAUDULENT FUND Mm11

FRAUDULENT FUND Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FRAUDULENT FUND Mm11

FRAUDULENT FUND Regist10

FRAUDULENT FUND

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FRAUDULENT FUND Empty FRAUDULENT FUND

Post by PeterMac Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:01 pm

The web page is STILL appealing for evidence of Tanner's Bundleman, Tannerman, measleman,
This is some days after Tanner was exposed, and that part of the last 6 year 'strategy' was consigned to history
They are STILL AT IT.

Taken at 22:56 Monday 23 Oct 2013
FRAUDULENT FUND <a href=FRAUDULENT FUND 1111" />

This is Fraud on a GRAND scale
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

FRAUDULENT FUND Empty Re: FRAUDULENT FUND

Post by Daisy Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:08 pm

PeterMac wrote:The web page is STILL appealing for evidence of Tanner's Bundleman, Tannerman, measleman,
This is some days after Tanner was exposed, and that part of the last 6 year 'strategy' was consigned to history
They are STILL AT IT.

So what can we do about it?

Also, It's Mon 21st Oct not 23rd eh?

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:18 pm

Peter, can I ask you, being a retired police officer, Why the police haven't arrested someone and/or shut down the website and fund if its so obviously fraud?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:21 pm

PeterMac wrote:The web page is STILL appealing for evidence of Tanner's Bundleman, Tannerman, measleman,
They are STILL AT IT.

Is it worth sending this screenshot to the SY enquiry, I wonder. Or would we be labelled "vile unhelpful trolls" for doing so?

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:22 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Peter, can I ask you, being a retired police officer, Why the police haven't arrested someone and/or shut down the website and fund if its so obviously fraud?
It has been a fraud since 2007. Leicestershire police used to direct people to the main suspects' website. And that was while they were still arguidos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:24 pm

I signed up just so that I could let you know something that I've just noticed!

Seeing this I went onto the findmadeleine site, and it changed before my very eyes.  The page 'The Madeleine Team' started off with something like 'At the moment no investigation team is looking for Madeleine...' or something along those lines.  At about 10.16 this changed to now reference the Met investigation.

Just pointing this out, as it seems likely somebody saw your OP PeterMac and rushed to get the site changed.

Sockpuppet

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:29 pm

I was saying to just leave it on there but to late if it's been removed as soon as you spoke.

Ooh they watching this? Hello.

EVIL !!!!!
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Yep - this fund has always been the route to their (imo) wrong doing. First advertised as a charity, never really clarified in public as such, and never corrected when announced as a charity by some ill-informed presenter on radio and TV, or press interviews. This surely should have been shut down ages ago, as many have said before, and at least when SY started to do their investigation government backed with money.....It's almost as if they feel they are untouchable....

Shouldn't be really surprised though, even 'Children In Need' the BBC flagship fundraiser is now being called into question and another Panorama investigation - into this - has now been cancelled by the BBC. Much like they did with the Jimmy Saville investigate - that too was cancelled. /You could not make this up....

And follwoing on - I guess if this has been removed we have it confirmed that they are watching now...Very Closely. But are donations still asked for?
mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:41 pm

tiredofthebs wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:Peter, can I ask you, being a retired police officer, Why the police haven't arrested someone and/or shut down the website and fund if its so obviously fraud?
It has been a fraud since 2007. Leicestershire police used to direct people to the main suspects' website. And that was while they were still arguidos.
I'm sure it is but am no legal expert!big grin Common sense told me that Leicestershire Police are very wrong (breaking a law?) in promoting their website.

My question to Peter was being an ex police officer, why would they do something so stupid and continue doing it for over six years?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:04 pm

The Findmadeleine homepage has been changed. It still features the 8 "e-fits" but now also a picture of [the iconic] Madeleine. However, their pages asking for information about bundleman, spotty man and Mme Beckham lookalike are still there, as well as their own investigation telephone number and email address ... Well, it takes some time, I guess, to iron it all out. Good night smilie 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:02 am

The page that PeterMac referred to is still there at 1am Tue 22nd Oct. So whatever's changing, it's not this page.
FRAUDULENT FUND Screen10

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:26 am

Châtelaine wrote:The Findmadeleine homepage has been changed. It still features the 8 "e-fits" but now also a picture of [the iconic] Madeleine. However, their pages asking for information about bundleman, spotty man and Mme Beckham lookalike are still there, as well as their own investigation telephone number and email address ... Well, it takes some time, I guess, to iron it all out. Good night smilie 
But SY are working closely with the parents, the script was written well over six months ago and someone must have told them the gist of it?  They could have changed the website a week ago. 
Besides, the website is there to gather money to search for Maddie, although they''ve stopped doing that since May 2011. So forget the last four words. But don't forget that £ 100.00 donate button....

So the more up to date the information, the better. Well, we're running up to Christmas, sick bags at the ready!

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:28 am

Why does findmadeleine.com have a Met Police logo on it?

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:02 pm

IMPORTANT: Who are these people?
FRAUDULENT FUND Suspects_small
Can you help us identify these people
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Still????? Unbelievable!

BTW Mr. Noodles. I do love your avatar, but somehow it seriously distracts me from reading the comments ... winkwink 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:07 pm

If you look at their homepage, you also still have:
---
Do you have any information?

Fill in our contact form >
Email: investigation@findmadeleine.com
Investigation Line: +44 845 838 4699
---
!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:09 pm

MRNOODLES wrote:
How do you do that MRNOODLES it is very clever having the pictures change like that.

Whatever ever happened to that very important lead, ie posh spice in the pic above, we had the grand press conference etc., I can't ever remember SY mentioning this very important witness/suspect.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:36 pm

candyfloss wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:
How do you do that MRNOODLES it is very clever having the pictures change like that.

Whatever ever happened to that very important lead, ie posh spice in the pic above, we had the grand press conference etc., I can't ever remember SY mentioning this very important witness/suspect.
It's what they have on the fraud site atm.  I just copied it across to show that they want to know who bundleman is.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:55 pm

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id405.html

For the benefit of all the newbies who may not have seen the independent report into the setting up of the fund and its accounts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:22 am

BIG BUMP!

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:27 am

They are STILL AT IT.

And it's still there at 11.26am Sunday 27th October 2013!

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:00 pm

I guess there's quite some in-fighting going on and they have other things on their mind right now ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Châtelaine wrote:I guess there's quite some in-fighting going on and they have other things on their mind right now ...
Yes but how difficult would it be to put a picture of Gerry up?  whistling
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

FRAUDULENT FUND Empty From l-azzeri-lies . . .

Post by PeterMac Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:48 pm

. . . it was November 2008 that the McCanns their Fund Directors were presented with the report, the damning report, with the E. Fits from their private detectives.

Madeleine Fund Directors November 2008

JA Corner (Friend of McCanns)
MJ Linnett (Retired account- friend of McCanns?)
E.G. Smethurst (solicitor)
D. Skehan (Colleague Gerry McCann)
John McCann (Gerry McCanns brother)
Brian Kennedy (Kate McCanns uncle)
PJB Hubner (Colleague of Gerry McCann?)
Kate McCann (appointed 12th November 2008)
Gerry McCann (appointed 12th November 2008)

So one big happy family together, brothers, uncles, buddies, colleagues, who all got together with Kate and Gerry McCann, Madeleine's parents and decided
(as the Fund un-named spokesperson/source told the Sunday Times) to NOT ISSUE the E.Fits to help find Madeleine, against the advice of their private detectives.

So while they were counting the monies donated to help find Madeleine - unknown to those very generous members of the public who so kindly gave to this Fund,
the aforementioned Board of Directors were making plans - not to find the child - but to bury the E.Fits.

And bury them they did for FIVE YEARS.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:56 pm

It's a bloody disgrace.

When in the history of criminal justice, do witnesses and former suspects get to decide what evidence or information the police receive, or require written requests for information. When asked for a written request by the Fund SY should have issued a caution.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top