The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry McCann's Blog - Highlights - Page 3 Mm11

Gerry McCann's Blog - Highlights - Page 3 Regist10

Gerry McCann's Blog - Highlights

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry McCann's Blog - Highlights - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerry McCann's Blog - Highlights

Post by sandancer on 28.02.19 16:48

Gerry loves a bit of name dropping doesn't he !

" We're doing a photo shoot with the twins for the Sunday newspapers " 

Move over David and Victoria , Brad and Angelina , the McCanns are in town !

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann's Blog - Highlights - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerry McCann's Blog - Highlights

Post by Verdi on 28.02.19 20:49

McCann later has the audacity to ask the media to respect the twins privacy!

Talk about using the press to suit your own agenda.

See Leveson inquiry....

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 28.02.19 21:02

omgomg That is rich, what hypocrites

Twins still talk about Maddie
Sean heard Amrals' theory on a school bus
Their birthdays
How they have suffered
Exploited at every opportunity, and the worst one in my opinion is the claim against Amaral on behalf of the twins.

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker96 on 22.03.19 1:15

It seems strange to me that on Gerrys first blog, there's no mention of them actively searching for their missing daughter. 

Also, seems rather strange to me how the twins are meant to be young athletes, yet there are no photos of them anywhere, and no Facebook etc.

Oh and also have you seen the photos of the twins when they where photos taken of them when they where small? I don't want this to sound wrong but Amelie is just as or even more pretty than madeleine was... So a would think a predator to take the older child when the younger one would most probably be an easier target seems dumb.
Truthseeker96
Truthseeker96

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.03.19 1:21

Please be mindful of what you write on CMOMM Truthseeker96.

It does sound wrong!

Remember the twins are living human beings, caught in the travesty of their own parents making. Think of their privacy and well being.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker96 on 22.03.19 1:51

I understand what your saying about sounding wrong, but speaking from the narrative of the abductor after a white, blonde, blue eyed child, it seems strange to come in through the window go passed the two easier targets to take an older target who would in all likely hood be harder to take, Heavyer etc. Seem very odd.

I am not suggesting there privacy should be violated, it just seemed strange that's all.
Truthseeker96
Truthseeker96

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 22.03.19 8:02

From Gerry blog:
"26th May 2007 - Day 23

Yesterday was relatively quiet although we did meet the British ambassador and the senior British Police Officer who has been working here in Portugal on the case. "

Wow! what an ego. I personally would have written
 "Great news! Yesterday we met with two highly respected and incredibly influential vips who will be a fantastic help in the search for our MISSING DAUGHTER". 
but he makes it sound like an afterthought .
Putting out this weird blog . . . . I can understand the thought process, he might have thought it a great idea, good PR, transparency and all that. Unfortunately it appears arrogance got the better of him, and he could not quite pull off  "normal human". IMO.
JimbobJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackpied on 22.03.19 14:15

I am not reading anymore of the mcCann's blogs,each time I read
about them I get so angry reading their lying propaganda.All of the people involved with the McCann's are In my opinion lying through their teeth,they don't know what having scruples means.
Blackpied
Blackpied

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.03.19 14:22

Gerry McCann's blogs are a minefield of valuable evidence - coupled with Kate McCann's autobiographical chiclit 'madeleine'.

Far more revealing than any witness statement can give.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackpied on 22.03.19 14:30

Maybe so Verdi but I can't read their lies anymore,they and the rest
I find are plain corrupt.
Blackpied
Blackpied

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 13.04.19 13:20

Day 49:  21st June 2007

Met with the Portuguese police today for an update. Their committemnt to find Madeleine matches ours and we all hope for that vital breakthrough every day.

We have literally received thousands of letters, cards and messages of support here in Portugal which have helped give us strength during this terrible time. Yesterday we received a particularly touching gift which is entitled Madeleines Book of Hope made up with comments from children of all ages from 3 different schools including a pre-school. The messages in different coloured pages with green and yellow ribbons had both the power to us cry and laugh!

The response to the balloon launch to mark 50 days that Madeleine has been missing has been incredible. There are close to 300 centres, and countries all over the world, participating. There has been a lot of local media interest but remember to take digital photographs and videos if possible which will be able to be uploaded to the website so we can display them. The message of Madeleines disappearance will reach many more people tomorrow.

A pleasing aspect of the launch will be the highlighting of other missing or abducted children, many of whom will have recieved little public attention. I know that 7 year old Yeremi Vargas will be remembered in Madrid and his family will be releasing balloons from Gran Canaria where he disappeared in March of this year.

Our campaign to find Madeleine will be associated with other child welfare issues in the future. We are very keen to see more debate on issues that we and other families in similar situations have to face.

Child abuse is a taboo subject still in many countries and we must encourage responsible debate around how child abuse can be prevented.

Is it because the Professor pokes about other's hearts all day every day that he lacks one himself?  Apart from the previously mentioned fact that the campaign's worldwide balloon launch has most likely killed off half the world's wildlife and sea creatures, has he ever shown any real concern for his missing daughter Madeleine.  He chucks her name in here and there just to strengthen the campaign but where is the evidence of a true heart wrenching grief struck father?

It's more like a strategic military campaign.  You can see through every word just how much he adores the limelight.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred on 13.04.19 14:14

@Verdi I don't think Professor Gerry actually pokes around other people's hearts.  He looks at images of  hearts.

His career trajectory has not been impeded by his daughter's disappearance.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 13.04.19 15:29

@Ladyinred wrote:@Verdi I don't think Professor Gerry actually pokes around other people's hearts.

Sorry, I was being flippant smilie .

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.04.19 1:35

Day 42:  14th June 2007

Six weeks since Madeleine disappeared. We believe Madeleine is alive and I am glad to say that following yesterday's letter in the Telegraaf (Netherlands) there has been no evidence that Madeliene is in the area indicated although there will be further searches tomorrow.

Kate and I picked up a friend from Faro airport who has been instrumental in helping with the campaign. He has been fantastic, producing the DVD of Madeleine to ‘Don’t you forget about me’ which has been shown at many sporting events and concerts as well as producing the look for maddie logo and various posters.

We spent most of the day updating each other and discussing future campaign ideas. We are getting closer to appointing a campaign manager who will handle media liaison and coordinating events to keep Madeleine’s disappearance highly visible.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.04.19 16:21

Day 47: 19th June 2007

Flew in to London to for a series of meetings. Helped a passenger on the flight who collapsed. He was ill enough to require a full assessment on arrival and went off to hospital in an ambulance.

Unfortunately shortly after arriving in London I had my wallet stolen which meant I was running late. I did manage to get to all my meetings which ran late into the evening. We had very good discussions regarding sustaining the search for Madeleine long term. The role for Kate and I in the campaign will not be nearly be so public. We have to balance any campaigning in the search for Madeleine with protecting Sean and Amelie and making sure their privacy is protected.
We are exploring the use of new media and using local advertising, particularly in Europe.

There will of course be event driven media exposure such as the balloon launch on Friday 22nd. There are several other very good ideas being developed and a few large companies are willing to help us.

The aircraft incident was never reported by the press, as far as I'm aware, despite Gerry McCann's heroics.

The wallet was allegedly returned at a later date, by what I can only call mysterious circumstances.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum