The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" Mm11

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" Mm11

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" Regist10

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel: "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" Empty Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel: "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]"

Post by sallypelt 26.04.17 14:51

Amaral diz que pista de Maddie é aldrabice
Antigo coordenador da PJ nega ter dado uma entrevista a canal australiano.

Google translation

Homicidal in wide escape car in empty villa

Amaral says Maddie's track is bullshit

Former PJ coordinator denies giving an interview to Australian channel.

(I.e.
Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
A little trick. This is how Gonçalo Amaral (PJ) former Inspector of the Judicial Police (PJ) classifies the documentary on channel 7 of Australia on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, who revealed a clue about an employee of the Ocean Club in Lagos, where the child disappeared almost
10 years.

The production of the Sunday Night program used images of the former PJ coordinator to stroll the beach. Amaral assured CM that "it's a lie" that he gave any interview for this program.

"I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]. It's a mistake, which only demonstrates the lack of credibility of that track," said the former PJ investigator. Parents of the English child to have "a powerful and well-oiled communication machine that over the years has contributed to the defense of its main concern: its image."

Amaral says he was "shocked" by Maddie's father's response to the question of whether his daughter was killed in the documentary. "It's strange that a father has to say what he said. A simple" no "is more spontaneous and sincere than an emphatic" no, nothing "(father's words)," he says.

http://www.cmjornal.pt/portugal/detalhe/amaral-diz-que-pista-de-maddie-e-aldrabice?ref=HP_Grupo1

I am having great difficulty getting access to the article. I did, however, manage to get the above information. I am getting a "serious error" message. It could just be my internet connection, but someone else may be able to read the whole article, from the link provided
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" Empty Re: Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel: "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]"

Post by Guest 26.04.17 15:41

It looked very much like splicing to me. If this is how far they will go then questions need to be asked.  Media have sunk to new depths, he needs to sue them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" Empty Re: Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel: "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]"

Post by Keitei 26.04.17 15:47

The following article has been translated by a Portuguese researcher.

Amaral says Maddie Clue is Rubbish
Former PJ coordinator denies giving an interview to Australian channel.
By Rui Pando Gomes , CM 
A Deceitful trick. This is how Gonçalo Amaral (PJ) former Inspector of the Judiciary Police (PJ) classifies the documentary on Australian channel 7 on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, that revealed a clue about an employee of the Ocean Club in Lagos, where the child disappeared almost 10 years ago .
The production of the Sunday Night programme used images of the former PJ coordinator strolling along the beach. Amaral told CM that "it's a lie" that he gave any interview for this program.
"I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]. It's a deceitful falsehood , which only demonstrates the lack of credibility of that so called clue," said the former PJ investigator. the Parents of the English Child have "a powerful and well-oiled communication machine that over the years has contributed to the defense of their main concern: Their Image . "
Amaral also says that he was "shocked" by Maddie's father's response to the question of whether he has killed his daughter, in the documentary. "It's strange that a father has to say what he said. A simple" no "is more spontaneous and sincere than an emphatic" no, nothing "(father's words)," he says.

http://www.cmjornal.pt/portugal/detalhe/amaral-diz-que-pista-de-maddie-e-aldrabice

Moderator/Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 26.04.17 16:00

Sadler, who set out to promote the McCanns by whatever sleazy, lying means she could, has actually hurt them even more!   The scandal surrounding her dirty tricks, is a bad reflection on those that defend the McCanns.  She has unwittingly helped put the boot in further (imo).
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 26.04.17 16:01

melisande wrote:It looked very much like splicing to me. If this is how far they will go then questions need to be asked.  Media have sunk to new depths, he needs to sue them.

i think there's no doubt of that. Many journalists/interviewers record separate footage of them asking the questions and then edit it in-between the interviewees response, they do it so it looks clearer and flows better etc.

But how Sadler was edited in smirking in response and even edited into an interview she wasn't present at, that is a whole other level!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 26.04.17 16:04

ChippyM wrote:
melisande wrote:It looked very much like splicing to me. If this is how far they will go then questions need to be asked.  Media have sunk to new depths, he needs to sue them.

i think there's no doubt of that. Many journalists/interviewers record separate footage of them asking the questions and then edit it in-between the interviewees response, they do it so it looks clearer and flows better etc.

But how Sadler was edited in smirking in response and even edited into an interview she wasn't present at, that is a whole other level!
Or seen walking up the hill chatting to GA.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.04.17 16:05

pennylane wrote:Sadler, who set out to promote the McCanns by whatever sleazy, lying means she could, has actually hurt them even more!   The scandal surrounding her dirty tricks, is a bad reflection on those that defend the McCanns.  She has unwittingly helped put the boot in further (imo).
I totally agree.  It really doesn't help their case at all, but I don't think we can single out Sadler here , there would be others behind this and someone at the top who signed it off before airing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.04.17 16:07

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
ChippyM wrote:

Or seen walking up the hill chatting to GA.
This is the bit that stood out for me. I just knew something wasn't quite right about it when I first watched it.  You don't hear them talking either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 26.04.17 16:10

melisande wrote:
pennylane wrote:Sadler, who set out to promote the McCanns by whatever sleazy, lying means she could, has actually hurt them even more!   The scandal surrounding her dirty tricks, is a bad reflection on those that defend the McCanns.  She has unwittingly helped put the boot in further (imo).
I totally agree.  It really doesn't help their case at all, but I don't think we can single out Sadler here , there would be others behind this and someone at the top who signed it off before airing.

That's absolutely true, but Sadler did the dirty work and is ultimately responsible for the deception! Just like Brunt was with Brenda Leyland.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.04.17 16:11

ChippyM wrote:

Yes, a whole other level.  This wasn't editing, this was fakery.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 26.04.17 16:19

pennylane wrote:
melisande wrote:

That's absolutely true, but Sadler did the dirty work and is ultimately responsible for the deception! Just like Brunt was with Brenda Leyland.

I think Rahni was loving it, she was almost gleeful!  I can imagine maybe a bit fat bribe payment from somewhere sweetened the deal.  I wonder if she will sue me for misrepresentation?
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.04.17 16:21

pennylane wrote:
melisande wrote:

It makes me wonder why someone would risk their career to do this? What is in it for her to defend the McCanns and discredit others? Two doctors who live on the other side of the world whom she has no relation to, it just doesn't make sense.  What was she thinking of? Hoping of worldwide acclaim?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.04.17 16:23

ChippyM wrote:
pennylane wrote:
melisande wrote:

I think Rahni was loving it, she was almost gleeful!  I can imagine maybe a bit fat bribe payment from somewhere sweetened the deal.  I wonder if she will sue me for misrepresentation?
It would need to be a hell of a bribe. Can't just be about money.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 26.04.17 16:36

@ Melisande. 

Ask the nanny who can't string two coherent words together but is now editor of a magazine.   titter
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 26.04.17 16:47

melisande wrote:
pennylane wrote:
melisande wrote:

It makes me wonder why someone would risk their career to do this? What is in it for her to defend the McCanns and discredit others? Two doctors who live on the other side of the world whom she has no relation to, it just doesn't make sense.  What was she thinking of? Hoping of worldwide acclaim?

Whenever efforts are afoot to discredit Goncalo Amaral, the pink sphincter muscle is usually flexing himself somewhere nearby.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 26.04.17 16:52

melisande wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
pennylane wrote:
melisande wrote:

This is a bit 'Godwin's'

But 'just following orders' didn't wash at Nuremberg. In other words Whoever was involved in this front to back are all responsible. 

Same with, 'I was just there to do my job' Brunty.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.04.17 17:35

Phoebe wrote:@ Melisande. 

Ask the nanny who can't string two coherent words together but is now editor of a magazine.   titter
Well there's​ my answer then.  Will be interesting to see where she ends up.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.04.17 17:40

pennylane wrote:
melisande wrote:
pennylane wrote:
melisande wrote:

Whenever efforts are afoot to discredit Goncalo Amaral, the pink sphincter muscle is usually flexing himself somewhere nearby.
Ewww that's​ a vision i don't want in my head lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 26.04.17 17:49

melisande wrote:
pennylane wrote:
melisande wrote:
pennylane wrote:
melisande wrote:

Ewww that's​ a vision i don't want in my head lol
Sorry! laughat
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 26.04.17 17:56

melisande wrote:
pennylane wrote:
melisande wrote:

I imagine she was doing it mostly for ratings. It doesn't matter how you get them for some people.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 26.04.17 18:02

Well, Forest Gump was shown cosying up to J.F.K and a host of others. Rhanni was just having a "Life's a box of chocolates" fantasy moment, strolling along with Dr. Amaral. Wouldn't it be lovely to trace the original footage and expose the sham.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.04.17 14:32

Keitei wrote:The production of the Sunday Night programme used images of the former PJ coordinator strolling along the beach. Amaral told CM that "it's a lie" that he gave any interview for this program.
"I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]. It's a deceitful falsehood, which only demonstrates the lack of credibility of that so called clue," said the former PJ investigator. the Parents of the English Child have "a powerful and well-oiled communication machine that over the years has contributed to the defense of their main concern: Their Image . "

http://www.cmjornal.pt/portugal/detalhe/amaral-diz-que-pista-de-maddie-e-aldrabice
Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" Ga110
Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" Ga211

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" Empty Goncalo Amaral,Australian programme,Madeleine MCann.

Post by willowthewisp 27.04.17 14:44

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Keitei wrote:The production of the Sunday Night programme used images of the former PJ coordinator strolling along the beach. Amaral told CM that "it's a lie" that he gave any interview for this program.
"I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]. It's a deceitful falsehood, which only demonstrates the lack of credibility of that so called clue," said the former PJ investigator. the Parents of the English Child have "a powerful and well-oiled communication machine that over the years has contributed to the defense of their main concern: Their Image . "

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" Ga110
Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" Ga211
Anyone know the flowering plant and what time of year it flowers in Portugal!?
Is it possible to Photoshop a beach environment into a Back ground?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 27.04.17 15:35

Don't know much about this myself but it seems strange that Dr. Amaral is in shadow, with only sunlight on the tip of his shoulders, more on his left as we look at it and a sliver on his right but Rhani seems to be much more sunlight, particularly her right side closest to G.A.. I don't know which direction the sun is coming from but it looks odd. Maybe someone with knowledge could take a look if they think it's odd too?
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 27.04.17 17:10

Is this even the part that he is referring to? because those stills are in the street and not the beach?

You can remove and change backgrounds in video using Adobe After Effects but ideally people would need to be filmed in front of a green screen. We know G. Amaral has never been filmed in front of a green screen. So if they were going to try and edit the presenter in, she would need to have been filmed in front of a green screen and they would have to try and match the lighting and go to a lot of trouble. They have to do it frame by frame aswell, as far as I know. That's why most fake 'lights in the sky' ufo videos are so short, like 10 -30 seconds. and shows like Game Of Thrones cost millions to produce one episode because there are teams of people working on hour long episodes to get things looking realistic.

It's definitely possible but it would be much easier just to edit existing footage to make it look like she was there and asking the questions.  I can't remember if this is what it looked like or not because the 'documentary' has been 'wooshed' from youtube.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top