The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

HOW TO WATCH THE NEW RAHNI SADLER AUSTRALIAN TV MADELEINE DOCUMENTARY LIVE (ANDROID USERS) Mm11

HOW TO WATCH THE NEW RAHNI SADLER AUSTRALIAN TV MADELEINE DOCUMENTARY LIVE (ANDROID USERS) Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

HOW TO WATCH THE NEW RAHNI SADLER AUSTRALIAN TV MADELEINE DOCUMENTARY LIVE (ANDROID USERS) Mm11

HOW TO WATCH THE NEW RAHNI SADLER AUSTRALIAN TV MADELEINE DOCUMENTARY LIVE (ANDROID USERS) Regist10

HOW TO WATCH THE NEW RAHNI SADLER AUSTRALIAN TV MADELEINE DOCUMENTARY LIVE (ANDROID USERS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOW TO WATCH THE NEW RAHNI SADLER AUSTRALIAN TV MADELEINE DOCUMENTARY LIVE (ANDROID USERS) Empty HOW TO WATCH THE NEW RAHNI SADLER AUSTRALIAN TV MADELEINE DOCUMENTARY LIVE (ANDROID USERS)

Post by Sceptic 21.04.17 10:10

Hi All

If anyone would like to watch the NEW AUSTRALIAN TV MADELEINE DOCUMENTARY LIVE and they have an ANDROID DEVICE, see steps below

1. Go to play store and search MOBDRO

2. Install MOBDRO on your device

3. Open MOBDRO and click on Channels

4. Scroll down till you find 7 Seven

5. Sit back and enjoy

The actual programme is called "SUNDAY NIGHT" and scheduled for 8.30pm Australian time, I believe they are 9 hours ahead of U.K time so if watching in U.K the documentary will be on 11.30am Sunday 23rd April.

I have checked this morning at 10am and I am watching the channel perfectly

Unfortunately as far as I'm aware MOBDRO is not available on the Apple app store
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

HOW TO WATCH THE NEW RAHNI SADLER AUSTRALIAN TV MADELEINE DOCUMENTARY LIVE (ANDROID USERS) Empty Re: HOW TO WATCH THE NEW RAHNI SADLER AUSTRALIAN TV MADELEINE DOCUMENTARY LIVE (ANDROID USERS)

Post by Jill Havern 21.04.17 10:46

And here:
https://www.facebook.com/7sundaynight/videos/1581562261854682/

and here: https://www.facebook.com/7sundaynight/posts/1580581015286140

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

HOW TO WATCH THE NEW RAHNI SADLER AUSTRALIAN TV MADELEINE DOCUMENTARY LIVE (ANDROID USERS) Empty Re: HOW TO WATCH THE NEW RAHNI SADLER AUSTRALIAN TV MADELEINE DOCUMENTARY LIVE (ANDROID USERS)

Post by RosieandSam 21.04.17 11:15

Sorry, I posted this link on the other thread.

This should be okay for PC/laptop/ipad users to live stream the programme:

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/sunday-night/

Also, that site uploads episodes afterwards (catch-up)
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Activity : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 23.04.17 12:48

Has anyone managed to watch this yet?

The episode has been uploaded but it's GEO blocked. I tried putting in an Australian post code, didn't fool the technology!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic 23.04.17 12:54

ChippyM wrote:Has anyone managed to watch this yet?

The episode has been uploaded but it's GEO blocked. I tried putting in an Australian post code, didn't fool the technology!
I'm in the UK and caught the last half hour no problem
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 23.04.17 20:07

It can be watched here, if anyone can stomach it titter

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/35131192/madeleine-mccann-gone-part-1/#page1
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunnykins 24.04.17 5:42

ChippyM wrote:It can be watched here, if anyone can stomach it titter

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/35131192/madeleine-mccann-gone-part-1/#page1
WellI managed to watch​ pt1 but now it says that it can​ only be​ view​ed in Australia due to listening​ restrictions.  eek

Activity : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 24.04.17 9:00

Bunnykins wrote:
ChippyM wrote:It can be watched here, if anyone can stomach it titter

WellI managed to watch​ pt1 but now it says that it can​ only be​ view​ed in Australia due to listening​ restrictions.  eek

That's odd. I managed to watch it all.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam 24.04.17 9:11

I haven't been able to watch any of it either.  I get the same message as Bunnykins - blocked by GEO 

I am frantically searching to see if it has been uploaded anywhere.
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 24.04.17 9:20

I did watch it last night, now everything is GEO blocked.

For what it's worth, most of it was made up of that old interview of Kate and Gerry, the one where Gerry is asked if they killed their daughter.

There was a very short appearance by Pat Brown, old interviews with Goncalo Amaral and Rahni Sadler edited in smirking at everything he says. An interview with journalist Paul Luckman (asking him his theories even though he's not a police man). Collin Sutton talks about child trafficking to Africa and Professor David Barclay say ERVD dogs alert to any rotting meat.

It was pretty much a Kate and Gerry show with a smirking, sarcastic presenter dissing anyone else's views.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam 24.04.17 11:37

CMOMM member @Englishbull has started a thread to give us a YouTube link which we call all watch.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13976-on-youtube-madeleine-mccann-gone-sunday-night-documentary-link#364617

The FULL documentary is here (with thanks to Carlos Alvez):

Madeleine McCann | Sunday Night | Exclusive | Full

RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieC 24.04.17 11:49

ChippyM wrote:I did watch it last night, now everything is GEO blocked.

For what it's worth, most of it was made up of that old interview of Kate and Gerry, the one where Gerry is asked if they killed their daughter.

There was a very short appearance by Pat Brown, old interviews with Goncalo Amaral and Rahni Sadler edited in smirking at everything he says. An interview with journalist Paul Luckman (asking him his theories even though he's not a police man). Collin Sutton talks about child trafficking to Africa and Professor David Barclay say ERVD dogs alert to any rotting meat.

It was pretty much a Kate and Gerry show with a smirking, sarcastic presenter dissing anyone else's views.

Many thanks for the review. You've saved an hour of my life!

So what was the major new lead? I'm thinking nothing at all?

What a complete waste of time. Do MSM think everyone is a fool and just laps up every word they say? 

This is one of the most frustrating cases of all time.
JulieC

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 24.04.17 11:54

JulieC wrote:
ChippyM wrote:I did watch it last night, now everything is GEO blocked.

Many thanks for the review. You've saved an hour of my life!

So what was the major new lead? I'm thinking nothing at all?

What a complete waste of time. Do MSM think everyone is a fool and just laps up every word they say? 

This is one of the most frustrating cases of all time.

Nope. There was no new lead.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 24.04.17 12:51

Can somebody help me out here please? Have I imagined this?

Before this was geo locked I watched this and it said Clarrie was a 'family friend'. But the version on youtube it's not there.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 24.04.17 13:12

Sorry it is there 19:06 'Family Friend'.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidoverbay 18.08.20 14:05

Here i have found the app for iPhone users the app is now available on Apple official site 

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mobdro-pro/id1435591235

if this doesn't work then download this app from here
Davidoverbay
Davidoverbay

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.08.20 15:38

Welcome Davidoverbay and thank you for your contribution.

Can I just ask .... is there a reason you've resurrected an old defunct thread three years after the event?

The so called documentary was a non-event to say the least.  It's dead and buried for a reason.

Has the show been updated, or do you have a particular point you wish to discuss realtive to the show?

No hurry thumbsup .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by gwendolynmunoz 03.10.20 7:46

I love watching shows online on the Cinema HD app. It updates very quickly and for free. Please try it and compare it with Mobdro
gwendolynmunoz
gwendolynmunoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.10.20 15:31

gwendolynmunoz wrote:I love watching shows online on the Cinema HD app. It updates very quickly and for free. Please try it and compare it with Mobdro

Hello gwendolynmunoz and welcome.

You posted the same information back on 25th September 2020 when you first registered with the forum, which has since disappeared.

Can I ask, are you having a problem with posting your comments here on CMOMM? I'm sure you will understand, if there is a technical problem or a member is unsure, team admin need to know about it.

Look forward to your reply.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by emilywashington 08.06.21 17:50

Hi, do you know where can i to find it with good quality?? Please!!
emilywashington
emilywashington

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.06.21 22:12

Back again welcome ?

Here's a bit of quality you can get stuck into..

The video has long since disappeared off the scene, no surprise - it was rubbish from beginning to end.

Thread locked!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top