The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clear evidence that Prime Suspects Kate and Gerry McCann know Maddie will never be coming home Mm11

Clear evidence that Prime Suspects Kate and Gerry McCann know Maddie will never be coming home Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clear evidence that Prime Suspects Kate and Gerry McCann know Maddie will never be coming home Mm11

Clear evidence that Prime Suspects Kate and Gerry McCann know Maddie will never be coming home Regist10

Clear evidence that Prime Suspects Kate and Gerry McCann know Maddie will never be coming home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clear evidence that Prime Suspects Kate and Gerry McCann know Maddie will never be coming home Empty Clear evidence that Prime Suspects Kate and Gerry McCann know Maddie will never be coming home

Post by Jill Havern 07.04.17 20:17

"We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing (...) I think it would be later this year (...) It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that."

in "LET'S HOLD A MADELEINE DAY FOR THE WHOLE WORLD"
Sunday June 3, 2007
By Jason Groves
Daily Express

Clear evidence that Prime Suspects Kate and Gerry McCann know Maddie will never be coming home MADDIE%2BDEAD%2BJUNE%2B3RD

Clear evidence that Prime Suspects Kate and Gerry McCann know Maddie will never be coming home Leveson%2BEnquiry%2BInto%2BPress%2BIntrusion

Clear evidence that Prime Suspects Kate and Gerry McCann know Maddie will never be coming home 10th%2Byear%2Bbids

ALSO:  REASON NO. 15 FROM THE MADELEINE FOUNDATION'S 2008 BOOK: '60 REASONS':

15. Making long-term plans to mark Madeleine’s alleged abduction - whilst at the same time claiming she was alive and could still be found

On 3rd June 2007, just one month after Madeleine had ‘disappeared’, Dr Gerry McCann was already planning a ‘big event’ to mark Madeleine’s ‘abduction’. He told the press: “We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing…It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that.” He had talked specifically of approaching celebrities like Elton John to ‘front’ a major fund-raising concert. Many people pointed out that no parents, one month after their daughter had gone missing, and who were still frantically hoping their daughter would be found, would even be thinking of planning for fund-raising and publicity-generating events, several months ahead.  Unless, that is, they had more than a shrewd idea that Madeleine would never be found.      
Less than a month later, on 28th June 2007, Dr Gerry McCann said: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”. How on earth, we might ask, could any father talk about organising concerts to generate publicity, and plan to sustain a ‘long-term high profile’ for Madeleine’s disappearance, months into the future, when there was still the possibility that the police might, any day, bring them news that Madeleine had been found - either alive, or dead?
Furthermore, well in advance of 11th August - which would be ‘Day 100’ after Madeleine ‘disappeared’ - Dr Gerry McCann and his PR advisers were already planning how to mark the 100th day since her abduction. 

Put simply, Dr Gerry McCann’s words are not those of someone who genuinely believes that his daughter has been abducted, and that there still remains a reasonable prospect of finding her. They are much more likely to be the words of someone who knows perfectly well that their daughter will not be found. 
In October 2007, 'The Times' reported on the McCanns’ plans for a film or documentary about Madeleine, as follows: “Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns’ spokesman, would not speculate on whether Gerry and Kate would play themselves in any movie or whether their roles would be played by celebrity actors. He said: ‘While it may be hugely entertaining and a bit of fun to think of cast lists, we are a million miles away from that sort of thing’. The possibility of a film or television project is expected to be discussed further when directors of the Madeleine Fund meet later this week".

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Clear evidence that Prime Suspects Kate and Gerry McCann know Maddie will never be coming home Empty Re: Clear evidence that Prime Suspects Kate and Gerry McCann know Maddie will never be coming home

Post by sharonl 07.04.17 20:50

The fact that they didn't search for Madeleine also suggests that they knew that she could not be found.  No one would leave their 3 year old out on their own during the day, definitely not all night, especially when its cold and dark.  The excuses for doing that were unbelievably feeble.   If they thought she was out there they would have searched all night, no matter how cold or dark it was.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Clear evidence that Prime Suspects Kate and Gerry McCann know Maddie will never be coming home Empty Re: Clear evidence that Prime Suspects Kate and Gerry McCann know Maddie will never be coming home

Post by Jill Havern 07.04.17 21:33

Clear evidence that Prime Suspects Kate and Gerry McCann know Maddie will never be coming home Tl12

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by princess_leia 07.04.17 21:37

How can you prepare for a 'big event' when at any day she could turn up...it's bizarre behaviour. 
I was watching lots of video clips today. Some I hadn't seen for some time. I love seeing Sandra Felgueiras interview them, Gerry in particular, he squirms so much, and looks as guilty as sin. Kate on the other hand, over time developed a whingey tone, as if she is trying to stop herself from crying, but puts on this act...I can't describe it...but she says, let's not forget a serious crime has been committed here, blah, blah, blah So transparent the pair of them!
princess_leia

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 07.04.17 22:02

neither would you forgive the Animal or the couple that took her unless your Kate(note It was only Kate not Gerry) It will be Interesting who turns up at the war memorial for the tenth Anniversary cos I would expect to see all the Tapas,and all of Kate and Gerry's family and not forgetting Clarence and bell potting etc,etc all their to remember the little girl they care so much about.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 07.04.17 22:39

Your almost​ 4 year old is " missing​ " at night​ in a strange​ place​ 

But it's​ dark , you have to wait till it gets​ light 

You need to get some​ rest​/ sleep .

You phone every man and his dog telling​ them numerous " sob stories " 

Do you go frantically searching or do​ you start making plans ?

Soon the " fighting fund " is set up , money is pouring in , lawyers​ and P.r men are on the scene​ the media​ circus is in full flow .

Madeleine is " alive​ and​ findable​ " there​ is " no evidence she's come to any harm " 

So you start planning for​ future events , high profile ones with​ celebrities , world wide coverage .

Surely you can't be enjoying all this ? Your daughter " she's​ lovely " is still missing 

One could​ almost think it's all about YOU​ , being on the front​ pages​ flown in private jets​ , meeting​ politicians , being​ fawned over Poor Kate​ and​ Gerry .

Are you waiting for that joyful​/ tragic phone call​ to tell you she's been found ?

No you​ carry on making​ plans to promote your own​ profiles and status .

Madeleine Who ?

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by coati mundi 08.04.17 0:02

" No evidence she has come to any harm"

I repeat, as I have said on other threads, having been "taken" from your parents and having been missing without trace for 10 years IS EVIDENCE that you have come to harm, In fact I would suggest that that is harm in itself,

All in my opinion of course and still hoping for justice.

Activity : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.04.17 8:27

?
coati mundi wrote:" No evidence she has come to any harm"

I repeat, as I have said on other threads, having been "taken" from your parents and having been missing without trace for 10 years IS EVIDENCE that you have come to harm, In fact I would suggest that that is harm in itself,

All in my opinion of course and still hoping for justice.
Yes, that was the mantra for a good while but it has become - Maddie has come to no physical harm.  Could it be that one of the social media monitors pointed out a good while back and more recently what was being posted on CMOMM.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.04.17 8:52

Clarence Mitchell giving up a top job to work for the McCanns.

Risky move Clarence?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 08.04.17 8:59

BlueBag wrote:Clarence Mitchell giving up a top job to work for the McCanns.

Risky move Clarence?
Not if, as two journalists told me quite separately back in 2008, Clarence Mitchell is employed by MI5 and is on their payroll, with a guaranteed, large salary >> that would explain quite a lot, wouldn't it?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Clear evidence that Prime Suspects Kate and Gerry McCann know Maddie will never be coming home Empty Re;Clear Evidence?

Post by willowthewisp 09.04.17 15:32

Tony Bennett wrote:
BlueBag wrote:Clarence Mitchell giving up a top job to work for the McCanns.

Risky move Clarence?
Not if, as two journalists told me quite separately back in 2008, Clarence Mitchell is employed by MI5 and is on their payroll, with a guaranteed, large salary >> that would explain quite a lot, wouldn't it?
Hi Mr Tony Bennett,"If" Clarence Mitchell is working for MI5/6,then surely more evidence of there being a"Cover Up" by the UK Government?
Ask Rupert Murdoch to put up a Two Million Pound Reward for the"Safe Return of Madeleine McCann"oh they did via the NotW,who by the way had serialisation to Kate,Gerry's exclusives!?
Who then had"Fragrant Rebekah"persuade David Cameron to give (TM)permission to launch Operation stGrange,who after Six years are still None the Wiser on the Abduction Remit?
Operation stGrange cross word puzzle-one down and one across, clue "Ask the Dogs Sandra" Eddie, Keela,why isn't it possible for you to,Rule in Or Out the Dog Alerts!?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by coati mundi 09.04.17 21:44

At risk of becoming boring, I want to return to the "no harm" mantra. Even if you refine it to "no physical harm" you are still on a loser, because a three year old being seized from her bed, taken forcibly from her (then) home and being carried off into the night (if that is indeed what happened) IS PHYSICAL HARM, in anybody's book. That is the situation Madeleine "found herself in".

The only reason the mantra is being endlessly repeated, as everyone in this forum knows, is that the fund has no raison d'etre without it and never has had.

All in my opinion and still hoping for the truth to come out.

Activity : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 10.04.17 5:53

petunia wrote:neither would you forgive the Animal or the couple that took her unless your Kate(note It was only Kate not Gerry) It will be Interesting who turns up at the war memorial for the tenth Anniversary cos I would expect to see all the Tapas,and all of Kate and Gerry's family and not forgetting Clarence and bell potting etc,etc all their to remember the little girl they care so much about.

Sorry but did u mean "they are"  or "they're" Kate, or maybe miss a word out? Its just because my train or thought, since watching RDHs latest film is that Kate has maybe not been fully aware of everything going on. At the start anyway. Because of the phonecall asking fr the dogs which Mr later cancelled.
Also the Ray Wyre stuff is disgusting, any logical human being would surely have worked out, this century , that his ridiculous therapy(!?!) the hour long bit i mean(too disgusting for me to repeat, but you know what i mean, i.m sure) would have the adverse effect! I think that was maybe security services/tavistock square thinking there.
Poor poor little girl.

(sorry after rereading your post that must be wht u meant, i honestly wasn't trying to be the grammar police, sorry!x

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by tara 14.04.17 21:57

'No evidence she has come to any harm' ; if the McCann's chose the name of the fund, they purport was for use in aiding their search for Madeleine, themselves: No Stone Unturned, might we wonder whether this name is an embedded confession of Madeleines burial?
tara

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top