The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

IAN HART: Will the McCanns’ nightmare ever end?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IAN HART: Will the McCanns’ nightmare ever end?

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 24.03.17 12:54

Ian Hart

Ian Hart, views on Worthing and beyond...

Mother’s Day arrives this Sunday, and for those of us who have sadly lost their mothers the day takes on a different significance.

But for at least one mother in the nation, it brings another day of unresolved uncertainty.
The evening of May 3, 2007, will live with Kate McCann for the rest of her life.

The events in Praia de Luz, Portugal, that night have polarised opinion in this country and beyond.

Kate and her husband Gerry left their three children at 8.30pm, checking on them over the following 90 minutes, but at 10pm found eldest daughter Madeleine gone.
In the ten years since that fateful night the McCanns have endured almost a hate campaign from some quarters and the subjects of all kinds of theories.
This is an horrendous situation for all concerned. In my view, there is no way of dressing it up – to leave a child of that age unattended, be they 180 feet or a mile away, is wrong.
The McCanns have endured, at times, almost a trial by media, which at times puts in me in mind of the dingo baby case in Australia over 30 years ago.

Linzi Chamberlain, having previously been convicted of her daughter’s murder, was later cleared.
I hope Kate and Gerry McCann will never face anything like that.
I imagine that on Mother’s Day, Kate McCann wakes, as she has on every day since May 4, 2007, with the tortured thoughts of what happened to her little girl.
For all the rights and wrongs perhaps her vociferous critics should think about that sometimes?

http://www.worthingherald.co.uk/news/opinion/ian-hart-will-the-mccanns-nightmare-ever-end-1-7879359
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: IAN HART: Will the McCanns’ nightmare ever end?

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 24.03.17 13:15

I posted this comment on there and it lasted all of a couple of minutes before it was promptly whooshed.
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 24.03.17 13:54

Why is there a slushy out-pouring from regional press?
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingercat on 24.03.17 14:14

Possibly because it is cheaper and easier to place articles in regional press (often via syndication) when the national press are becoming more cautious? 

Gingercat
Gingercat

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.03.17 14:20

"I imagine that on Mother’s Day, Kate McCann wakes, as she has on every day since May 4, 2007, with the tortured thoughts of what happened to her little girl."
-----------------------------------------------------

I 'imagine' KM will wake up on Mother's Day, and 'imagine' how she'll be able to 'colour co-ordinate' AM's clothes when she's 'carrying Cuddle Cat' to the local church service, under the 'glare' of the ('pre-phoned') journo's, gathered.

But hey, that's just me.

All imo, obviously.

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 24.03.17 14:45

Mother's Day in UKis not the same date as Mother's Day in the rest of Europe. Mother's day in the rest of Europe is around 9th May.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 24.03.17 14:45

GeG,

No comments showing under article, but it is still there if you click the comment button. 9 likes, 1 against.

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 24.03.17 14:52

@Doug D wrote:GeG,

No comments showing under article, but it is still there if you click the comment button. 9 likes, 1 against.
Thanks Doug. That was my second comment - I posted that one thinking it might get posted if I took out the link to Peter's e-book.
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 24.03.17 17:40

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Ian Hart

Ian Hart, views on Worthing and beyond...

Mother’s Day arrives this Sunday, and for those of us who have sadly lost their mothers the day takes on a different significance.

But for at least one mother in the nation, it brings another day of unresolved uncertainty.
The evening of May 3, 2007, will live with Kate McCann for the rest of her life.

The events in Praia de Luz, Portugal, that night have polarised opinion in this country and beyond.

Kate and her husband Gerry left their three children at 8.30pm, checking on them over the following 90 minutes, but at 10pm found eldest daughter Madeleine gone.
In the ten years since that fateful night the McCanns have endured almost a hate campaign from some quarters and the subjects of all kinds of theories.
This is an horrendous situation for all concerned. In my view, there is no way of dressing it up – to leave a child of that age unattended, be they 180 feet or a mile away, is wrong.
The McCanns have endured, at times, almost a trial by media, which at times puts in me in mind of the dingo baby case in Australia over 30 years ago.

Linzi Chamberlain, having previously been convicted of her daughter’s murder, was later cleared.
I hope Kate and Gerry McCann will never face anything like that.
I imagine that on Mother’s Day, Kate McCann wakes, as she has on every day since May 4, 2007, with the tortured thoughts of what happened to her little girl.
For all the rights and wrongs perhaps her vociferous critics should think about that sometimes?

http://www.worthingherald.co.uk/news/opinion/ian-hart-will-the-mccanns-nightmare-ever-end-1-7879359

The " nightmare​ / situation " they find​ themselves in is entirely​ of their own​ making !

I would suspect​ the only " tortured​ thoughts " Kate​ McCann will wake up to will be how to get out of the " nightmare " of the past few weeks in particular​ .

She wanted​ Dr Amaral to feel fear , remember​ Kate words​ have​ power​ whatever​ you send​ out​ comes back to​ you​ threefold .

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum