The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing People - spot the missing person! Mm11

Missing People - spot the missing person! Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing People - spot the missing person! Mm11

Missing People - spot the missing person! Regist10

Missing People - spot the missing person!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing People - spot the missing person! Empty Missing People - spot the missing person!

Post by Jill Havern 16.03.16 9:34

http://www.postcodelottery.co.uk/Charities/MissingPeople.htm

Missing People - spot the missing person! 328_fullimage_missingpsco
Amount raised to date: 

£3,485,777

Regions receiving support: 

England, Scotland and Wales

Funding body:

Postcode Care Trust

Ambassadors: 

Lorraine Kelly, John Stapleton, Brenda Blethyn OBE, Julie Etchingham, Amanda Lamb, Kirsten O'Brien, Fiona Phillips

Our players' support helps...

Also missing  - ' Kitty" !

are they listening, and beginning to clean up their act ?

Perhaps in preparation for revelations on both the above ?

Missing People - spot the missing person! Kitty10

Missing People - spot the missing person! No_kit10

Missing People - spot the missing person! 2maddi10

Missing people have previous form for dropping Ambassadors of their list.
remember when Kitty was suddenly dropped and then re-instated.
Screen shots as dated
And on other sites Madeleine gets two mentions - to keep the numbers up I suppose.
Peter

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Missing People - spot the missing person! Empty Re: Missing People - spot the missing person!

Post by Guest 16.03.16 9:43

Muito interessante, good spot!

Not listed on this (detailed) page either: http://www.postcodelottery.co.uk/Charities/Ambassadors.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Missing People - spot the missing person! Empty Re: Missing People - spot the missing person!

Post by Jill Havern 16.03.16 9:47

April28th wrote:Muito interessante, good spot!

Not listed on this (detailed) page either: http://www.postcodelottery.co.uk/Charities/Ambassadors.htm
Credit to PeterMac for sending me the link via email thumbsup

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.03.16 9:55

She is still listed on the Missing People website though? http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/about-us/who-we-are/our-ambassadors.html

ETA - Sent enquiries to both sites, will get to the bottom of this!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 16.03.16 10:09

Yes, is she or is she not an ambassador of Missing People  - that is the question
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.03.16 10:21

One of the members of the CMOMM facebook group has just phoned them but they won't confirm over the phone - an email has to be sent.

Hopefully April28th will get a response to his emails then.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 16.03.16 10:28

HelenMeg wrote:Yes, is she or is she not an ambassador of Missing People  - that is the question

To be or not to be..............  smilie

The infamous child neglector is certainly a legend in her own mind.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 16.03.16 10:33

It certainly seems that along with her friends she may have allegedly carried off the greatest (and most tragic) hoax in modern times. To have maintained and acted out the part that a child is still alive, whilst knowing that she died 9 years ago, is not something many of us would be capable of doing.  It is noth something any of us would want to be remembered for.  Did these people actually do that? It beggars belief if they did...

It is 8 years today since the unimaginable happened. Madeleine is still missing, still missed, every day. My family and I continue to remember her and live in hope.....
In a few weeks time to raise awareness of missing people and in memory of Madeleine, I will be joining my amazing friend Kate in a 500 mile cycle challenge for the charity 'Missing People'. Having witnessed the hurt and pain first hand, this is a truly worthy charity supporting others who have gone through or continue to go through the horrific ordeal that follows when a loved one goes missing.
Please help by visiting http://www.justgiving.com/owne…/pleasesponsor/fiona-webster2
Thank you
Fiona x
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.03.16 10:44

HelenMeg wrote:
Please help by visiting http://www.justgiving.com/owne…/pleasesponsor/fiona-webster2
Thank you
Fiona x

Slightly off topic, I was reading a post somewhere here yesterday (not sure if it was a new one or old so can't link it), where someone pointed out how odd it is that the couples involved in this don't use their married names, and this jumped out at me.

Here, we see 'Fiona Webster' rather than 'Fiona Payne'.
Kate referred to herself as 'Kate Healy' before the case, saying as much in her book
Rachael Oldfield is frequently referred to by her maiden name Mampilly (were they married?)
Jane Tanner was or wasn't Russell O'Brien's wife, but refers to herself as Tanner either way
Bridget O'Donnell doesn't take the name Wilkins (married?)

etc. curious, no?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.03.16 10:46

Sorry for double post, couldn't edit above the quote. Just had a reply from Missing Persons:

Thank you for contacting us.

We are proud to have Kate
McCann as an Ambassador. Kate gives her time for free and uses her
influence to help us campaign for change, to launch partnerships that
find missing people and to raise vital funds. Any family of a missing
person can support the charity, and the issue, in a number of ways
including in a voluntary role for Missing People. We are a lifeline when
someone disappears and support families up and down the UK. We are
grateful to all of those like Kate who also help to make a different to
others going through this pain, and to help the charity reach and find
more missing people.

Sent from my iPhone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 16.03.16 10:49

April28th wrote:Sorry for double post, couldn't edit above the quote. Just had a reply from Missing Persons:

Thank you for contacting us.

We are proud to have Kate
McCann as an Ambassador. Kate gives her time for free and uses her
influence to help us campaign for change, to launch partnerships that
find missing people and to raise vital funds. Any family of a missing
person can support the charity, and the issue, in a number of ways
including in a voluntary role for Missing People. We are a lifeline when
someone disappears and support families up and down the UK. We are
grateful to all of those like Kate who also help to make a different to
others going through this pain, and to help the charity reach and find
more missing people.

Sent from my iPhone
Can you reply and send them this link and see if they're still proud?

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12570-open-letter-to-bates-wells-braithwaite-and-to-haysmacintyre-re-francisco-marco

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.03.16 10:53

@Google.Gaspar.Statements It'd be better if the person who signed the letter could forward it, not sure they'd take it seriously redacted. If that person is reading, just send it to pr@missingpeople.org.uk ...

ETA - Postcode Lottery didn't reply yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.03.16 11:04

April28th wrote:@Google.Gaspar.Statements It'd be better if the person who signed the letter could forward it, not sure they'd take it seriously redacted. If that person is reading, just send it to pr@missingpeople.org.uk ...

ETA - Postcode Lottery didn't reply yet.
I've forwarded your suggestion.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.03.16 15:52

Missing People - spot the missing person! Not_fo10

The link in the OP has been whoooooooooooshed!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 16.03.16 17:48

Don't know if it was a genuine fault or just a blip, but its 'un-whooshed' now.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.03.16 18:17

https://beta.postcodelottery.co.uk/good-causes/charities/missing-people

Still not included in the list though on right hand side of page
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.03.16 18:59

@missingpeople just blocked me on twitter.

How very dare they.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 16.03.16 19:08

Get'emGonçalo wrote:@missingpeople just blocked me on twitter.

How very dare they.
I cannot imagine why.  thinking

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.05.16 12:03

I'm not sure if I'm posting this on the correct thread so I hope Admin/Mods will move it as they see fit.

On today's front page of the Missing People website is this:

Clothes Aid and BHS raise over £8,000 for Missing People.
on Friday, 13 May 2016.
Missing People - spot the missing person! Clothes-aid
BHS and Clothes Aid have raised over £8,600 for Missing People by reselling past seasons' clearance stock in a project which kicked off in August 2015.

Clothes Aid resells unused items to European department stores and donates 84%-95% to charity. By doing this, Clothes Aid and BHS have helped raise a fantastic amount of money for Missing People by recycling more than 10 tonnes of unwanted clothing. 

BHS have been a hugely valued corporate partner to Missing People, helping raise vital funds and awareness, especially of the Child Rescue Alert system. It is thanks to companies like BHS and their phenomenal employees that we can provide 24/7 support to vulnerable missing adults and children and their families.

For more information about how your company can support Missing People please contact us by email or call 020 8392 4514. Alternatively you can read about all the different ways your company can get involved.

Now call me Mrs Picky, but BHS (a la Sir Philip Green who loaned his private jet to the McCanns), still appears as a great supporter of Missing People even though it's about to go down the poop pipe under somewhat allegedly suspicious/must be investigated terms.

Just another observation.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie 27.05.16 13:46

How very dare they.

Oh dear naughty step for you then  laughat
dottyaussie
dottyaussie

Activity : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 27.05.16 16:38

aquila wrote:I'm not sure if I'm posting this on the correct thread so I hope Admin/Mods will move it as they see fit.

on Friday, 13 May 2016.
BHS and Clothes Aid have raised over £8,600 for Missing People by reselling past seasons' clearance stock in a project which kicked off in August 2015.

Clothes Aid resells unused items to European department stores and donates 84%-95% to charity. By doing this, Clothes Aid and BHS have helped raise a fantastic amount of money for Missing People by recycling more than 10 tonnes of unwanted clothing. 

BHS have been a hugely valued corporate partner to Missing People, helping raise vital funds and awareness, especially of the Child Rescue Alert system. It is thanks to companies like BHS and their phenomenal employees that we can provide 24/7 support to vulnerable missing adults and children and their families.

For more information about how your company can support Missing People please contact us by email or call 020 8392 4514. Alternatively you can read about all the different ways your company can get involved.

Now call me Mrs Picky, but BHS (a la Sir Philip Green who loaned his private jet to the McCanns), still appears as a great supporter of Missing People even though it's about to go down the poop pipe under somewhat allegedly suspicious/must be investigated terms.

Yes a very good observation, but what on earth is that 'jump(er) on it' slogan all about, I do get it as a "promotion/marketing" but it is so weird IMO

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 27.05.16 18:23

aquila wrote:I'm not sure if I'm posting this on the correct thread so I hope Admin/Mods will move it as they see fit.

on Friday, 13 May 2016.

Oh, so BHS raised £8000 for Missing People - yet another connection to Sir Phillip Green who had an interest in Everton FC (hence the Madeleine in the FC shirt advert) and donated £250,000 to the McCann fund along with a loan of his private jet.  I bet he will go missing soon, Maxwell style.

Rebekah Brooks was right, they are all in it together but what the hell is it?  Funny how they all hang around this so called charity.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11159

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 27.05.16 18:28

How very dare they.

Oh well done!!

Now you have to sign in 4 times a day so we can check on you.  If you go missing I don't know what we are going to do.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11159

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie 27.05.16 18:29

Maybe if Sir Phillip Green had put that £250,000 back into BHS they might not be in the position they are now !!
dottyaussie
dottyaussie

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie 27.05.16 18:32

@Sharoni  hysterical
dottyaussie
dottyaussie

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top