The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Nicola - Missing ---- Dr Kate McCann & Missing People Charity step in ---- FOUND! ---- Today - gone missing again...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nicola - Missing ---- Dr Kate McCann & Missing People Charity step in ---- FOUND! ---- Today - gone missing again...

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.09.12 19:06

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicola - Missing ---- Dr Kate McCann & Missing People Charity step in ---- FOUND! ---- Today - gone missing again...

Post by ShuBob on 01.09.12 19:13

Do Missing People tackle the issue of why people go missing or is every missing person's case treated as the same?

ShuBob

Back to top Go down

A 'lifeline'

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.09.12 19:28

@ShuBob wrote:Do Missing People tackle the issue of why people go missing or is every missing person's case treated as the same?
If you look at the 'Missing People' website right now, it says this:

Missing

Nicola Grobler
Reference No: 12-001741

• Age at disappearance: 14
  • Missing Since: 17-Aug-2012
  • Missing from: Birmingham

• If you think you can help the search please call Missing People. Nicola, we would love to hear from you. Call. Text. Anytime. Free. Confidential. 116000

It seems they never reported that she'd been found! - despite her face appearing on their publicity posters side-by-side with that of Dr Kate McCann.

They left an image of Tia Sharp on their website for days after she was reported dead.

To be fair to the charity, their strap-line is: 'A Lifeline when Someone Disappears', so perhaps they most come into their own when someone needs advice, reasssurance, comfort and hope following a sudden disappearance

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicola - Missing ---- Dr Kate McCann & Missing People Charity step in ---- FOUND! ---- Today - gone missing again...

Post by ShuBob on 01.09.12 19:57

Tony, if I remember correctly, the charity made a big deal of Nicola being found because that was the poster used to launch Kate as an ambassador. I think she went missing again on the 17th which wasn't long after she was found. I hope she's found safe again but this time, I hope the charity don't make such a big deal of it.

ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.09.12 20:06

@ShuBob wrote:Tony, if I remember correctly, the charity made a big deal of Nicola being found because that was the poster used to launch Kate as an ambassador. I think she went missing again on the 17th which wasn't long after she was found. I hope she's found safe again but this time, I hope the charity don't make such a big deal of it.
Yes, ShuBob, thank you for the correction, that seems to be order of events, I assume she remains missing then?

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 01.09.12 20:18

Yes Tony. It would appear she hasn't been located judging by the newspaper report you linked to.

ShuBob

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum